الموضوع: Question from Shaykh Dr. Karim Hawary regarding Dajjal will raise the dead

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. افتراضي Question from Shaykh Dr. Karim Hawary regarding Dajjal will raise the dead

A Question from Shaykh Dr. Karim Hawary from Amman jordan,
    challenging the Imam about the Dajjal’s ability to raise the dead.

Question: What do you think of this Hadith?

Ibn Massoud: The prophet Mohamed spoke long to us about the Anti Christ:
    The Antichrist/Dajjal is forbidden to enter the veil of the city of Medina, then there comes out a man of the believers, filled with youth and of the best of men, and he says: “I testify that you are the Antichrist that the prophet told us about” –

then the Antichrist says: "will you people doubt me still if i kill him then make him alive again? – then the people will say: “No” The Dajjal will cut him in two and then he will make him alive again. At that moment the man will say, “I swear by Allah I am more sure now that you are the dajjal/anti-christ” Then the Dajjal will try to kill him again but he will fail.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni:
    My dear sheikh, I have nothing against Ibn Massoud but I blame those who claim that he said this hadith, for there are so many fake hadith that are added by deceivers and enemies of God/Allah from the demonic men and jin who try to infiltrate the sunnah of the prophet.

And here is my answer from the uncorrupted book of Allah the Quran. God/Allah is challenging the Evil doers to return the soul to the body of a dead man. For if their evil claims are truth then they will succeed in returning the soul to a dead body, and their claims of evil are all truth.

فَلَآ أُقۡسِمُ بِمَوَٲقِعِ ٱلنُّجُومِ (٧٥) وَإِنَّهُ ۥ لَقَسَمٌ۬ لَّوۡ تَعۡلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ (٧٦) إِنَّهُ ۥ لَقُرۡءَانٌ۬ كَرِيمٌ۬ (٧٧) فِى كِتَـٰبٍ۬ مَّكۡنُونٍ۬ (٧٨) لَّا يَمَسُّهُ ۥۤ إِلَّا ٱلۡمُطَهَّرُونَ (٧٩) تَنزِيلٌ۬ مِّن رَّبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ (٨٠) أَفَبِ?َـٰذَا ٱلۡحَدِيثِ أَنتُم مُّدۡهِنُونَ (٨١) وَتَجۡعَلُونَ رِزۡقَكُمۡ أَنَّكُمۡ تُكَذِّبُونَ (٨٢) فَلَوۡلَآ إِذَا بَلَغَتِ ٱلۡحُلۡقُومَ (٨٣) وَأَنتُمۡ حِينَٮِٕذٍ۬ تَنظُرُونَ (٨٤) وَنَحۡنُ أَقۡرَبُ إِلَيۡهِ مِنكُمۡ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تُبۡصِرُونَ (٨٥) فَلَوۡلَآ إِن كُنتُمۡ غَيۡرَ مَدِينِينَ (٨٦) تَرۡجِعُونَ?َآ إِن كُنتُمۡ صَـٰدِقِينَ (٨٧)
    Nay, I swear by the places of the stars - (75) And lo! that verily is a tremendous oath, if ye but knew - (76) That (this) is indeed a noble Qur'an (77) In a Book kept hidden (78) Which none toucheth save the purified, (79) A revelation from the Lord of the Worlds. (80) Is it this Statement that ye scorn, (81) And make denial thereof your livelihood? (82) Why, then, when (the soul) cometh up to the throat (of the dying) (83) And ye are at that moment looking (84) - And We are nearer unto him than ye are, but ye see not - (85) Why then, if ye are not in bondage (unto Us), (86) Do ye not force it back, if ye are truthful? (87)

So look at how Allah challenges them about the soul:
    “Why then, if ye are not in bondage (unto Us), (86) Do ye not force it back, if ye are truthful? (87)”

And look at the claims of the Hadith
    “The Dajjal will cut him in two and then he will make him alive again.”

Can you see how it is not in line with the uncorrupted book of Allah – the Quran

A lot of scholars follow tales and hadith blindly, so do not be like them my dear shaykh Dr. Karim Hawary and let us follow the truth from the Quran so we can recognize the false sunnah and hadith from he correct one. For the Quran is our reference for everything, including the Tora and the Bible and the Sunnah and hadith. For whatever is against the Quran is from Satan/Iblis weather it be in the Sunnah & Hadith or in the Tora or in the Bible. That is why there is only one copy of it and no two different copies exist. Even thought hundreds of years have past, it is still protected from corruption and it is our book to use as a witness against the corruption of Satan in all other books .

I am not against Sunnah/Hadith that is in line with Quran, for if it is not conflicting with Quran I will use my mind and accept it, for I follow what Allah has send to us.

أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا
    Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah. - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail."

Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni (The Awaited Mahdi)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

2. افتراضي Translation

Bismillahi Rahmanir Raheem

Aslaamu alaykum wrwb

Thank you for the translation brother oceanman...please send more if possible inshaAllah

JazakAllah Khayran

Your brother,
    Jassim Marwan

3. افتراضي

salaam alaykum brother jassim
    more translation to come in sha Allah
    salaam alaykum
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : oceanmen
    salaam alaykum brother jassim
    more translation to come in sha Allah
    salaam alaykum
    انتهى الاقتباس من oceanmen
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    A Question from Shaykh Dr. Karim Hawary from Oman,
    challenging the Imam about the Dajjal’s ability to raise the dead.

Question: What do you think of this Hadith?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    aslam alykom

dear brother oceanmen

shaykh Dr. Karim Hawary from Amman jordan
    not oman
    traiq" area is in Amman "

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : jomart
    aslam alykom

dear brother oceanmen

shaykh Dr. Karim Hawary from Amman jordan
    not oman
    traiq" area is in Amman "
    انتهى الاقتباس من jomart

salaam alaykum jomart
    thank you for correcting
    i have edited it in the aricle
    thank you

fi amaan Allah
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    صدق الله العظيم

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-11-2017, 02:59 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-03-2017, 11:19 PM
  3. O community of Muslims, I see you have differed in the prayer for your dead ones..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 17-08-2016, 12:08 AM
  4. !to all arab leaders - are you dead? Respond to what makes you alive
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 15-07-2014, 10:12 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-02-2013, 02:57 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع