الموضوع: Superior knowledge of Quran

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي Superior knowledge of Quran

I have a Question.

If I show that I know something from Quran that someone that claims to be Mahdi doesn't know it, then does it refute his being the prophesied Mahdi?

2. افتراضي السلام عليكم

The Lord of the heavens and the earth and all between them, if ye (but) have an assured faith.

[8] There is no god but He: it is He Who gives life and gives death, the Lord and Cherisher to you and your earliest ancestors.

[9] Yet they play about in doubt.

[10] Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or mist) plainly visible,

[11] Enveloping the people: this will be a Penalty Grievous.

[12] (They will say "Our Lord! Remove the Penalty from us, for we do really believe!"

[13] How shall the Message be (effectual) for them, seeing that a Messenger explaining things clearly has (already) come to them,

[14] Yet they turn away from him and say: "Tutored (by others), a man possessed!"

3. افتراضي

I am not sure how these verses from chapter Al-Dukhan answer my question. Could you please explain a little bit more?

Thanks in advance.

4. افتراضي بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اقتباس المشاركة : ریزبین
    I have a Question.

If I show that I know something from Quran that someone that claims to be Mahdi doesn't know it, then does it refute his being the prophesied Mahdi?
    انتهى الاقتباس من ریزبین
    we are not interested

5. افتراضي

OK, I believe our attitudes shed light on the nature of what's actually going on.

A hidden code has been found in Holy Quran which identifies the prophesied Mahdi and the date of his rise.
    .The code has not been publicized yet, but will be soon

The time is very close, so the bad guys should make sure that they have a hole nearby to hide in!

Thanks, for your time.

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : ریزبین
    OK, I believe our attitudes shed light on the nature of what's actually going on.

A hidden code has been found in Holy Quran which identifies the prophesied Mahdi and the date of his rise.
    .The code has not been publicized yet, but will be soon

The time is very close, so the bad guys should make sure that they have a hole nearby to hide in!

Thanks, for your time.
    انتهى الاقتباس من ریزبین
    dear friend
    salaam to you
    the board did not mean to offend you
    let me explain to you
    whatever knowledge you have it may or may not be true
    for example the numeric miracle of the koran by ali adams is something the imam nasser never spoke of. why? because it is not the essence of his message
    the people here on this forum are of two types
    1.those who seek truth and try to read more, question the imam and learn more till they either find the truth and join in spreading the message, or loose interest and walk away
    2.those who already joined and understood the message of the imam and assist him in spreading this message, for them it is not important when he will appear in mecca for the baya, this date wil be known when the time is right, there is no benefit in knowing it now, and it is better left alone till its time comes and Allah declares it

so what is of interest to those people who joined in spreading the word of the imam?
    to please Allah by spreading his word on earth to all man kind.
    so what is this word
    ?
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they mock him!

that Allah is the most merciful
    so if you grief for your close ones, if you grief for their pain
    if you grief because lets say, they are suffering in hell fire
    since God/Allah is the most merciful it means his grief is much more than yours

and since the door in competing to loving Allah/God is open to all mankind and to all creatures, it means the more we come closer to him the more we do not want to see him grief for his creation who will suffer in hellfire due to not believing in his mercy

so what do we do?
    we do not kill unbelievers, or fight them, we try to speak a gentle kind word to the disbelievers to make them believe, and we try to advice the believers not to take partners beside Allah by believing in Allah/God to have a son, or by believing that his prophets will forgive us (shafa3a) or by believing in spirits or, angels, or Jins that they can help us when the only helper is the one and ony creator of heaven and earth
    Allah/God

if we fight the unbelievers and kill them then they are bound to go to helfire since they never believed in the one creator of heaven and earth
    this makes Allah grief more,
    hence we do not want to hurt anyone, but rather speak to them a gentle word, perhaps they will remmeber and listen
    and all we can do is to inform them of believing in ONE god only
    the creator of heaven and earth

the rest is up to them
    we hope the day will come that all creations on earth are united as one in believing in Allah/God and tke no one as partners unto him

this is how Allah/God is pleased

thnks for listening friend
    salaam alaykum

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2018, 04:00 PM
  2. The apparent explanatory-statement and the inner knowledge in verses of the holy Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-04-2018, 09:20 PM
  3. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 05-09-2017, 12:00 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-01-2017, 11:02 PM
  5. Knowledge of astronomy in the decisive Quran; Allah has explained it fully in details..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-04-2015, 01:26 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •