الموضوع: The Name of The Mahdi-Can the Mahdi say he is Mahdi?

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي The Name of The Mahdi-Can the Mahdi say he is Mahdi?

Question: How can you cay that you are the Mahdi since
    1. Your name is neither Mohamed Abdullah nor Mohamed Askary and are those also unauthentic hadith?
    2. The Mahdi does not say he is the mahdi

Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemani:

My dear brother, i swore to you that i am the mahdi and that no one will ever beat me in debating the koran even if you use Hadith and that this is the proof that i am the mahdi, not because of my swearing or because i want you belief in me, but because no one will defeat me in debating the Koran.

The reason no one will defeat me in debate is because these are not my words. If it were my words that i select according to my own choices and preferences then it would be prone to error but the fact is that these are the true words of Allah given to me my means of inspiration as was explained to Nabi Soliman.

فَفَهَّمْنَاهَا سُلَيْمَانَ ۚ وَكُلًّا آتَيْنَا حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَسَخَّرْنَا مَعَ دَاوُودَ الْجِبَالَ يُسَبِّحْنَ وَالطَّيْرَ ۚ وَكُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ
    To Solomon We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them) We gave Judgment and Knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises, with David: it was We Who did (all these things).

You can not defeat Allah's words. I swear to you i am the Mahdi and May Allah curse me if i am lying.

To answer your first question: i already taught you how to differentiate between false and correct hadith. But this is not enough, when the hadith is correct you have to translate it in line with the koran not according to your expectations.

So for example when the hadith says that the name of the Mahdi must be mohamed abdullah or mohamed el askary, it can be in line with koran in terms of prophecies, but you can not translate it in the sense of making the prophecy name = the actual name, and this is from koranic wisdom in line with the ayah
    :

وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ
    And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
    61-6

Do you see now how you have deviated from koran and got too attached to hadith which made you lost and divided over a name.
    Your attachment to the prophecy name of the mahdi made you ignore the message of the actual mahdi and so you are all divided and lost. Just as your attachment to the details of the hadith (even the correct ones) made you ignore the wisdom of koran in explaining the hadith. If you were indeed following the koran and putting it as your priority you would not be so divided and lost.

Please tell me people, when the koran clearly mentions that the prophecized name AHMED is not the same as the actual name of my grandfather prophet MOHAMED salalahu alayhi wassalam....why then are you insisting to ignore this koranic fact and stick to the exact narration of the hadith that the Mahdi must be either Mohamed Askary or Mohamed Abdullah instead of listening to the Message of the Mahdi and arguing with him to see if he makes sense or not?

As for me calling myself Mahdi,
    people, when Allah chooses someone and makes it his fate to be sent to the people, do you think he will fail to do so? do you think i did not have doubts about myself and my visions? or do you think that Allah can not inform his servants when he decides to do so?

Are you people going to make the same mistake that the angels made when God told them he will appoint a khanilfa on earth and they were surprises asking him "are you going to create one who spits blood" not knowing that that khalifa does not have to match their expectations, instead they must accept Allahs choice, and so they did exept Iblis al la3een

وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
    Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Are you going to make the same mistake that the people of Israel did with the prophet talut and many other prophets
    ?

وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا ۚ قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ ۚ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
    Their Prophet said to them: "(Allah) hath appointed Talut as king over you." They said: "How can he exercise authority over us when we are better fitted than he to exercise authority, and he is not even gifted, with wealth in abundance?" He said: "(Allah) hath Chosen him above you, and hath gifted him abundantly with knowledge and bodily prowess: Allah Granteth His authority to whom He pleaseth. Allah careth for all, and He knoweth all things."

each time we send an messager to them and they dont feel he is matching their expectations they reject him and try to kill him.

أَفَكُلَّمَا جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ بِمَا لَا تَهْوَىٰ أَنفُسُكُمُ اسْتَكْبَرْتُمْ فَفَرِيقًا كَذَّبْتُمْ وَفَرِيقًا تَقْتُلُونَ
    Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

tell me people, do you expect the mahdi to match your expectations? or are you going to use your minds and listen to what i have to say and if it makes sense then you will know with your mind and with your common sense that this is Allah choice and you now have to choose to stick to Allah and Koran and stop interpreting hadith the way you see fit mixing authentic hadith with false hadith. Did the people decide to choose Nabi Moussa(as)? and Nabi Mohamed(saw)? or Nabi Isa (as)? if they did choose them then they would not go through so much trouble in explaining to their people why they were chooses and they would not need to get any proof to their people that they were chooses. Use your minds people, or did you forget how many times Allah has asked you to use your mind and reflect
    :

وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لَرَفَعْنَاهُ بِهَا وَلَـٰكِنَّهُ أَخْلَدَ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ ۚ فَمَثَلُهُ كَمَثَلِ الْكَلْبِ إِن تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْهِ يَلْهَثْ أَوْ تَتْرُكْهُ يَلْهَث ۚ ذَّ‌ٰلِكَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا ۚ فَاقْصُصِ الْقَصَصَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
    If it had been Our will, We should have elevated him with Our signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires. His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the story; so they may reflect.

إِنَّمَا مَثَلُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا كَمَاءٍ أَنزَلْنَاهُ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ فَاخْتَلَطَ بِهِ نَبَاتُ الْأَرْضِ مِمَّا يَأْكُلُ النَّاسُ وَالْأَنْعَامُ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَخَذَتِ الْأَرْضُ زُخْرُفَهَا وَازَّيَّنَتْ وَظَنَّ أَهْلُهَا أَنَّهُمْ قَادِرُونَ عَلَيْهَا أَتَاهَا أَمْرُنَا لَيْلًا أَوْ نَهَارًا فَجَعَلْنَاهَا حَصِيدًا كَأَن لَّمْ تَغْنَ بِالْأَمْسِ ۚ كَذَ‌ٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
    The likeness of the life of the present is as the rain which We send down from the skies: by its mingling arises the produce of the earth- which provides food for men and animals: (It grows) till the earth is clad with its golden ornaments and is decked out (in beauty): the people to whom it belongs think they have all powers of disposal over it: There reaches it Our command by night or by day, and We make it like a harvest clean-mown, as if it had not flourished only the day before! thus do We explain the Signs in detail for those who reflect

2. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum,

Someone who does not believe in coming Imam just might get rid of such names like Imam, Mahdi and so on and see clearly what it is. What happens around the World? Muslims need a leader to unite them and put them to the right way which was taught by Mohammed ( PBUH) as many muslims of the World forgot true way of life and will not be saved from the First Resurection which is going to be happened soon. if you want to be saved follow Quran and worship a one God , ask forgiveness from Allah or you won't cry and ask it too late when death will come suddenly.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The Imam Mahdi reminds about the announcement of challenging to whom denies that he is Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-01-2017, 09:43 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-06-2016, 03:32 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-10-2015, 01:35 AM
  4. The Imam Mahdi issues fatwa to us about Al-Sufyani and Al-Khorasani and about the facilitator for the state of Al-Mahdi..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2015, 02:57 AM
  5. Kann der Mahdi sich selbst als Mahdi bezeichnen?
    بواسطة OmarGer في المنتدى Deutsch
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-12-2014, 03:45 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •