Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

05— Rabi’ II— 1445 AH
20—October—2023 AD
07:42 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca (Mother of Towns))

Allaah will Increase the Temperature to 151 Degrees.
{وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُو
نَ
﴿٣٣﴾}
Qur'an — Surah: an-Nahl— Verse: 33

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the chosen prophet of Allaah, and all the righteous messengers of Allaah, and those who followed their call to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, among the earlier and latter generations, and in the upper assembly till the Day of Judgment

To the entire world, here is the breaking news from Allaah, Lord of the worlds, who chose me to be His caliph on the whole world with its lands and seas. I have been warning you for nineteen years about the approach of Planet Saqar and its passage over the Earth. And I have been very patient that perhaps you may fear Allaah. Nevertheless, you could not care less about Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the Earth, and Arabs and non-Arabs did not give any importance to his Da’wa (call)
Anyway, let the Zionist evildoers in Palestine, the US, and everywhere receive the tidings of the coming of Planet Saqar (Also known as Nibiru/Planet X). It shall throw them with sparks as huge as castles (See Qur'an Chapter: 77, Verse: 32), and precisely snipes the enemies of Allaah in a blink of an eye. I thank Allaah it sees what is in the hearts of people (See Qur'an, Chapter: 104, Verse:07) so it does not shoot except those whose hearts are devoid of the very fundamentals of mercy and humanity. Woe unto those human devils whose hearts are hardened, so where would they escape? They will never find anything to avert it from upon them

And I challenge them, by the command of Allaah, with Planet Saqar which will obstruct the view of the sky from the Earth. Saqar is a fiery sniper with precise shooting skills, which recognizes the hearts that are devoid of the basic principles of humanity, and their survival is over my dead body

I have also warned you of the bombardment of the Southern Air Cooler of the Earth (the South Pole) by the command of Allaah in 2023 and those who live there experienced no winter this year, nonetheless, people did not acknowledge the arrival of the summer of Saqar in Antarctica
I have warned you to fear Allaah and submit to His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani before He annihilates Winter in the North Pole too, in 2023 AD (1445 AH). And I forewarned you that I am not just wasting my time in writing but my statements contain the truth from Allaah, my Lord, and yours. In this sense, I announce the challenge from Allaah, by a command from Him, that He will raise the temperature precisely to 151 degrees
و ما ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎
﴿٣٣﴾}

Qur'an — Surah: an-Nahl— Verse: 33
Allaah wronged them not, but they wronged themselves (Qur'an, Surah: an-Nahl Verse: 33). The Earth has been filled with injustice and oppression, human devils have transgressed all bounds, and people divided into two factions: A faction of human devils whose hearts are devoid of mercy and the principles of humanity that Allaah created people with, because of Allaah's wrath upon them, so their hearts became like stones or even harder because their hearts were devoid of all the principles of human mercy, like the likes of the sinful devilish president Netanyahu, the Head of the extremist Zionist state in the party of Satan. He is not only an enemy of the Palestinians, but an enemy of all the peaceful Jews, and Christians who are closest in affection to the Muslims, and an enemy of Allaah. Human devils are against the peaceful Jews and the Christians who are closest in affection to the Muslims and against those with a living conscience in the worlds. And whoever of the non-Arabs and Arabs supports the Zionist president will have the curse of Allaah, the angels, and all people upon him. Those are cursed by Allaah and cursed by the cursers in the worlds for the most heinous crimes they commit in Honorable Gaza

I call to arms all the Palestinian men whether they are young or old for they have no other option except for fighting. I swear by Allaah the Great, that every believer with an alive heart envies the Palestinian people for being this close to the zionists' transgression against Muslims' sanctities, so be the one united army of believers against those who attack your homes and your sanctities, and liberate your land by fighting the Zionists. What are you afraid of? To be martyrs dwelling in Paradise?! Even if you do not have any weapon, attack the Zionists around you by running zigzag towards them and not in a straight line, therefore, trust Allaah and take their weapon and Allaah will humiliate them instantly and grant you victory over them and remove the rage of the hearts of believers
I am still commanding you to be kind to the peaceful Jews who want to save themselves from the evil of their people and your evil. Allaah did not give you any authority against them in Palestine or anywhere around the world, for you should not attack any but the wrongdoers who infringe on your homes and sanctities and occupy your land
O you who calls himself the head of the Lebanese Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, if you are truthful, you must at least liberate your occupied country from the Zionists. It is time to liberate it if you are honest. And I ask you to be good to the peaceful Jews. If you are truthful, this is the most suitable time and chance and do not wait for Iranian orders because if they were honest, they would have participated themselves because we share the same religion, and for defending the sanctity of al-Aqsa Mosque, the sanctified in the Book of Allaah, or at least they would do it out of humanity. However, the massacre of the honorable Gaza will distinguish the evil from the good, among Muslims, by words and actions not just by condemnation, then the reality of the Muslim Arab and non-Arab leaders will become clear, and people shall know all that glitters is not gold. If you do not go out and fight in the cause of Allaah, He will punish you with a painful torment with the evildoers who spread corruption in the land, indeed I am to you an adviser. You are in the last breath of life, if you are grateful, Allaah will increase your glory, and if you disbelieve, then Allaah's torment for you will be severe. This is your last chance, for those of you who are still alive, so you are in the stage of final testing
Anyway, I am the servant of Allaah and caliph on the whole world, declare that Allaah has subjected His whole kingdom to fight all the enemies of humanity in the worlds, who hate the truth from their Lord and hate Allaah's pleasure, and follow what displeases and angers Him within. The oppressors and willful transgressors are allies of the accursed Satan, who deliberately took him as an ally and they want to extinguish the light of Allaah while they know that it is the truth from their Lord. And I say to them by a command from Allaah: Die in your rage, so what do you think of whomever Allaah is with? Excellent is the Protector, and excellent is the Helper. Allaah refuses but to perfect His light, to the dismay of wrongdoers

I still command the Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine to be kind to the peaceful Jews in general, in Israel or anywhere in the world. Also, be kind to Christians who are closest in affection to the Muslims, and to every human being who has mercy for all of their fellow human beings. Allaah has not sent all prophets, messengers, and His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, but to be a mercy to the world. And He made me an enemy of all devils among the jinn and mankind who are allies with the devil Iblis (Lucifer) while they know he is Satan; their survival is over my dead body. I swear by Allaah the Great, He will join the wicked with each other, and heaps them all together, and puts them into Jahannam. Their end has come and they will not find anything to avert the greatest calamity from upon them, or they shall be turned into pigs before the greatest torment if Allaah wills, and all matters belong to Allaah in decision. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ فَجَعَلْنَاهَا نَكَالًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهَا وَمَا خَلْفَهَا وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].
Quran— Chapter: 02— Verse: 66

The punishment of the transformation into monkeys was over, and it was a deterrent for their generation and the next generations and a lesson to the God-fearing. And the time has come for the transformation into pigs, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
:
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ هَلْ تَنقِمُونَ مِنَّا إِلَّا أَنْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلُ وَأَنَّ أَكْثَرَكُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللَّهِ ۚ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Ma’idah— Verse:59-60

Anyway, the People of the Book are not equal, and I mean the enemies of Allaah among them who take Muslims as enemies. Also, they are enemies of Christians who are the closest in affection to Muslims. They are also enemies of the peaceful Jews who are at peace with Muslims. They are enemies to every human being who adopts the values of humanity in the world. These are the party of Satan, the enemies of the noble and beautiful human attributions found in a man towards his fellow man because they have deliberately taken Satan as an ally other than Allaah, those are who earned the wrath of Allah in the world

Anyway I do not want to speak too much about topics that I have been addressing for 19 years, but I want to say the promise of Allah has come, and Saturday ,the seventh of October, is still a day of continuous misfortune, and to continuous victories

I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, announce the end of the Zionist State, the enemies of Muslims, peaceful Jews, and Christians, the closest in affection to Muslims, and enemies of all humanitarian men and all human beings who adopt the noble human attributes. And I will not force people to accept Islam because there is no compulsion in the religion of Allah you have your faith and I have mine, and I am ordered to establish justice between all of you. Allaah is my lord and your Lord, no God but Him and we worship nothing other than Him, in line with the word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{شَرَعَ لَكُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّىٰ بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ ۖ أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ ۚ كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ ۚ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ وَمَا تَفَرَّقُوا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى لَّقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُورِثُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة الشورى].
Quran— Surah: Ash-Shura— Verses: 13-15

O the People of the Book and the whole world, come to a common word between you and us to not worship anything other than Allaah, in line with the word of Allaah the exalted

{إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَهُوَ الْقَصَصُ الْحَقُّ ۚ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِالْمُفْسِدِينَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].
Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Verses: 62-64

O Arab leaders and all non-Arab Muslim leaders, I am commanding you in your last chance before Allah annihilates you with torment from Him to fight in the cause of Allaah in the blessed land of Palestine to prevent the crimes against humanity that violated all the laws of war, violated the laws and principles of humanity in the worlds, paved the road to a global chaos and great corruption in the wars between the nations in the worlds, and violated all human rights on every level of criminality

O Arab leaders, I am not waiting for you to empower me, but Allah will empower me against all Mankind by the Planet of torment, Saqar, which you did not believe in its passing because Allaah is making you overlook it thus it comes to you suddenly, and you will not be able to avert it or survive. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الانبياء].
Qur'an — Surah: al-Anbiyaa— Verses: 37-40

The news of the passage of the planet Saqar has been made clear and eloquent in the clear verses of the Qur'an. And here He is lessening the earth from its edges (the poles) of ice and water, and then from the evildoers in the worlds, so how do you perceive yourselves as victorious?! The answer is in the clear verses of the Qur'an in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الرعد].
Qur'an — Surah: ar-Raad— Verses: 41-42

Anyway, Allaah will increase the temperature of Planet Saqar so that it sends against you a thermal bomb to increase the temperature of Planet Earth to 151 degrees so that Muslims and the People of the Book may arrive at a certainty concerning the command of Allaah, and atheists believe in the existence of Allaah, and the whole worlds know that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, has been appointed by Allaah as His caliph on the whole world to remove bloodshed and man's injustice towards his fellow man, regardless of his nationality and color. I do not adopt racism, sectarianism, ethnicity, or regionalism. I swear by Allaah Almighty, that there is no difference for me between a Yemeni and a Chinese in terms of rights. All human beings, sons of Adam, are my blood brothers from Eve and Adam. I have always been keen on the guidance of the worlds, but Allaah did not wrong them, they wronged themselves

But perhaps the thermal bomb of planet Saqar will cause people to be aware for it is easier for them to notice the heat instead of dwelling inside Saqar itself. And I do not know why Allaah chose to raise the temperature to this number (151 degrees)! Indeed, He is the Most Knowledgeable and the Wisest, and to Him all matters return in decision. He is the best Helper and Protector
“ O Allaah, the weak, the helpless, and the astray truthful humanitarians are in your charge, indeed you are more Merciful towards them from me, so make their hearts soon repent to you to forgive them, have mercy on them, guide their hearts and steadfast them after they are guided, O you who Stand between man and his heart. O Allaah, the weak, the helpless, and the astray truthful humanitarians are in your charge, so destroy the enemies of your pleasure within and leave not one of them on Earth, for if you leave them they will misguide your servants. O Allaah, we put you i n front of them and seek refuge in you from their evil. Let them all die in their rage wherever they are, and wherever they hide they will not be able to escape you”
So flee to Allaah, O servants of Allaah
:
{وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾}

[سورة النحل].
Quran— Surah: an-Nahl— Verse: 33

O Allaah I have delivered the message, O Allaah be my Witness
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani