Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

16—Muharram—1445 AH
03— August—2023 AD
06:22 AM
(According to official time of Mecca, Mother of Towns))

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon every chosen prophet, sent from Allaah with the Remembrance (Divine Books), and those endowed with insight at every era. No one remembers but people with insight

O mankind, I have repeatedly warned you,19 years ago, of the passing of Planet Saqar on the Earth's horizon. I warned the Muslim and non-Muslim people, who turn away from the Qur'an, to hold firmly to the Great Qur'an. The Qur'an is a reminder from Allaah to all people, and it was revealed to the seal of the prophets and messengers, the illiterate prophet Mohammed PBUH. It is the Remembrance sent by Allaah, dedicated to the worlds at every era till the Day of Judgment. This 'Remembrance' is protected from fabrication and alteration so it becomes Allaah's argument against Arabs in particular, and non-Arabs in general. I bear witness to Allaah, and sufficient is He for witness, that I am Allaah's caliph, al-Mahdi (the Guided one) Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, on the whole world, with its land and sea, and its Arab and non-Arab people. I am chosen by Allaah, the One the Overpowering, to be His caliph on the kingdom of the worlds. And today, I am repeating to you what I have been saying since the beginning of my call, worship Allaah alone no partners with Him. And do not call upon anyone else with Allaah, indeed I am to you from Him a clear warner. And hold firmly to the rope of Allaah, the Great Qur'an, by holding firmly to its verses that are clear to all people. Within these verses is the news from Allaah concerning the passing of planet Saqar (the Hellfire), on the horizon of the space of the Earth's sky, in your era and mine. I have constantly warned you since 19 years ago that I am not just flexing my writing skills by calling you. None paid attention to my call among Arabs and non-Arabs except a few people of insight who contemplated the rationality of the call of Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani and the supporting proof of his knowledge that is contrary to the knowledge of the propagators of the global warming theory. I also announced my absolute disbelief in the global warming theory 19 years ago, and taught you the truth about your hypothetical theory, and surely conjecture cannot take the place of the truth. In 2005, I taught you with the truth that the reason behind the gradual increase in temperatures is the approach of the planet of torment, Saqar, which appears to mankind on the Earth's horizon from time to time. Such news is mentioned in the clear verses of the Great Qur'an
:
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الأنبياء]
Qur'an —Surah: al-Anbiyaa— Verses: 37-40

So, if you disbelieve, how will you save yourself from a day that will turn young men into grey-headed old men? (see Qur'an, Surah: al-Muzzammel, Chapter 73, Verse:17). O mankind, Planet Saqar has arrived and is at the horizon of the South Pole. I taught you, years ago, that it will affect the south and the north poles at the beginning, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted :
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الرعد]
Qur'an— Surah: al-Ra’d— Verses: 41-42

Also, Allaah is going to obliterate from upon the Earth those who disbelieve in Allaah the One, the Overpowering, along with atheists and polytheist Muslims. O people altogether, along with their masters and dignitaries, what I have been warning you of is not far like it was 19 years ago. I taught you that it will pass on the Earth on a night when you will see it rising on the horizon of the South Pole, despite coming from the depth of the North Pole. But, it will rise upon you from the opposite direction; the horizon of the south pole. And I shall give you an example concerning that in the moon. Did you not witness the crescent of the month on the western horizon after sunset? However, the luminous moon meets the Earth on the Eastern horizon. Likewise, the Planet Saqar was far away on the Northern horizon and when it approaches the Earth it will meet it (the Earth) on the Southern horizon. Unlike the moon, planet Saqar does not reflect the light, but red Jahanam (Hellfire/Saqar) is a self-radiant planet that emits heat. I swear by Allaah the Great, the heat of planet Saqar's summer is now affecting the South Pole and there is no going back until it rises upon the Northern hemisphere from the horizon of the Southern hemisphere of the oval Earth. The Earth is not rounded as per your images on Google Earth. Even planet Earth was not spared from your fabrications! You capture one true side of it, and fabricate the other one, while you know it is oval. This is according to the ruling of Allaah in the clear verses of His Great Book, the Qur'an, concerning the distance between the two sunrises, and I clarified this to you years ago. So disown the jinn devils before you say what Allaah said in the following verse:
{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الزخرف]
Qur'an — Az-Zukhruf— Verse: 38

What is even more dangerous than jinn devils are human devils who despair at the mercy of Allaah. They have wronged themselves by embracing such beliefs. Do not they know that Allaah forgives all sins whatever they are, and that His promise (to forgive) is true and He is the Most Merciful of all? This applies to whoever repents and turns back to His Lord to forgive their sin. I swear by Allaah the Great, they would find Him Forgiving and Merciful. This is a final ruling for all those who have earned the wrath of Allaah among jinn and mankind and their astray followers, including all of the servants of Allaah, to not despair in the mercy of Allaah no matter how great sinners they are. Let them know that Allaah forgives all sins no matter how numerous they are. And no matter how great your sins are, Allaah has promised to have mercy on and forgive those who repent and turn back to Him, and to forgive their sin, no matter what they are, and to guide their hearts. Let them hurry in repentance, thus Allaah forgives their sins and guides their hearts, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾ ‏أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزمر].
Qur'an —az-Zumar—Verses: 53-59

Here is planet Saqar on the horizon of the Antarctic heavenly dome, and here it (the Antarctic) is immensely melting now during its winter in 2023, do not you reason? All climatologists are now aware that their global warming theory is wrong. I have been arguing with them for 19 years and you know that. And I have been confirming such truth on repeat, and warning with the Qur'an those who might take heed and their hearts and hearings are still in use, so they think about it while witnessing the realization of my warnings in reality. Howbeit, it has never caused you to be mindful. My knowledge is not coming out of your books, but I teach you the signs of Allaah which are mentioned in the clear verses of the great Qur'an before you witness them, then you see their realization in science and physical logic, in actual reality. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٩٣﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة النمل]
Qur'an — an-Naml — Verse: 93

I have already taught and warned you in many statements throughout the years that when planet Saqar approaches the Earth, it will rise on the horizon of the Southern hemisphere. Allaah has given me knowledge about it while it was away from the horizon of the North pole in the Northern hemisphere. It was like the size of the sun at first because it was far away. However, Allaah taught and showed me that when Saqar approaches the Earth it will rise on it from the horizon of the Southern hemisphere, exactly from the far Southeast of the Earth (in the east) to the far southwest of the planet (in the west). I repeat as usual and say: it will rise from the south of the earth, precisely from the far South of the Earth at the East to the far South of the earth at the West, indeed I am truthful

The question that proposes itself to the mind and reason is: given that Planet Saqar is not illuminated (by the Sun) like the Moon, but radiates light and heat by itself, would not mind and reason say: “If Saqar truly came, it would completely annihilate winter in the South pole shortly before it rises on the South pole?” That is why I informed you that you have started the phase of the summer of the heat of Saqar (not the sun) from the Southern hemisphere. The heat of Saqar is almost central now in the South pole and crawling towards the North of planet Earth. So you will find the heat moving from the Eastern side of the Earth, its Western side, and the Central South of the Equator of the great planet Saqar, which includes the far South-east of the planet Earth to the far South-West, heading towards the North of the planet Earth until it goes away from whence it came. I know well what I am saying, so fear Allaah O you who propagate the false thermal dome, el Niño, and global warming. Enough with your nonsense! I swear by Allaah that you, from within, are not persuaded by what you are saying. It is just you are obliged to speak with conjectures. You do not find what to say about the real reason behind the intense increase in temperatures, because you are not aware of it. But, the truth has come to light, and the real reason behind such an odd increase in temperatures is embedded in the ruling of Allaah's caliph; planet Saqar. Having said that, none shall follow you from this day on but human cows who are even more astray than cattle, with all due respect to non-Arab climatologists who used to not understand the Arabic statements of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. As for Arab climatologists, they are just blindly repeating whatever non-Arab climatologists say. Let them (Arab Climatologists ) not be hurt by the bitter truth, and enough with turning Arab people away from believing the signs of Allaah and the approach of planet Saqar
I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, disagree with non-Arab and Arab climatologists, and say the truth and nothing but the truth concerning Allaah. The truth is my Lord, and the truth is me telling you that you have entered the summer of Saqar. I know that the summer caused by the sun's heat is in the North of planet Earth and I do not mean this usual summer. But, I am speaking with truth that the summer caused by the heat of Saqar in the south of the planet Earth has arrived. This means Saqar condemned the Antarctic winter to death by hanging, and this has become clear to you in reality. So enough with turning people away from the true way of Allaah. Do you want to keep waiting until it completely annihilates the Arctic winter, thus you cannot save your backs and faces from the fire, and your hearts reach your throats, and the hair of young men turns grey out of the terror of planet Saqar?! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة المزمل].
Quran— al-Muzzammel — Verses: 17-19
I want nothing from you more than saving yourselves by believing in the oneness of Allaah, and saying: “ We bear witness that there is no God but Allaah, no partners with Him. We worship none but Him, sincere to Him in religion even if haters hate His pleasure, indeed we are submitters (Muslims) to Him”

Know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah will achieve His purpose and perfect His light through me to the dismay of wrongdoers. I swear by Allaah the Great, He will fight all decision-makers and their populations except those who repent and turn to Allaah to guide their hearts to the straight path and obey His caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. Then, they shall find no resistance within themselves against following the truth and submit wholeheartedly. Indeed, I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, am a mercy for the worlds and never holding back the mercy of Allaah from reaching any of His servants. Whoever hurries towards Allaah and turns to Him to forgive their sins and guide their hearts, and believes and does good and says: “I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah alone, with no partner, and I bear witness that Mohammed is the Messenger of Allaah. I do not differentiate between any of His messengers, and we submit to Him. I bear witness that the caliph of Allaah and His servant, al-Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, is one to whom Allaah has given knowledge of the Book and the decisiveness of speech and correct utterance”
O righteous forerunner (in faith) supporters, your time of calling people towards the global Mahdist call is almost up. So, intensely deliver this statement of mine, that perhaps any ruminative person may take heed, and their minds wake up from their sleep when they become guided. This is for them whose hearts saw the truth. This is the guidance of Allaah. Such people will earn the mercy of Allaah, indeed He encompasses everything in mercy and knowledge, and all matters return to Him. As for those who refuse to obey I shall say:
“O Allaah, You are All-Aware and All-Seeing of Your servants, so hasten your victory and do not laten it. Indeed, You are the Helper, the best Helper, and the best of those who grant victory. You know what is in the hearts of your servants and You resurrect those in the graves, and to You is the resurrection. You are the Best Helper and the best Granter of Victory, so judge between me and the enemies of achieving Your pleasure-within , and you are the best of Judges. Your promise is true and You are the Swiftest of Reckoners”
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph for the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 423494 من موضوع عاجِلٌ؛ إلى كُلِّ البَشَرِ وكُلِّ ذي فِكْرٍ ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
16 - مُحرّم - 1445 هـ
03 - 08 - 2023 مـ
06:21 صباحًا
(بحسب التَّقويم الرَّسمي لأمّ القُرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=423427

عاجِلٌ؛ إلى كُلِّ البَشَرِ وكُلِّ ذي فِكْرٍ ..

بِسْمِ الله الواحِدِ القَهَّار والصَّلاة والسَّلام على كُلِّ نَبيٍّ مُختارٍ؛ رسولٍ مِن الله بالذِّكرِ ومَن اتَّبَعهم مِن أولي الأبصارِ مِن البشَرِ في كلِّ عَصرٍ، وما يَتذكَّرُ إلّا أولو الأبصار..

ويا معشرَ البَشرِ، لكَم حذَّرتُكم من مُرورَ كوكبِ سقرَ بالآفاقِ مُنذُ تسعةَ عشرَ عامًا، ونصحتُ المُعرِضينَ مِن المُسلِمين والكُفَّار أن يَعتَصِموا بكتابِ اللهِ القرآنِ العظيمِ - ذِكْرٌ مِن اللهِ لكافّةِ البَشر - الذي تَنزَّل على خاتمِ الأنبياءِ والمُرسَلينَ النبيِّ الأميِّ مُحمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - ذِكرُ اللهِ للعالَمين في كُلِّ عصرٍ إلى يومِ الدِّين؛ ذلكُم الذِّكرُ المحفوظُ مِن التَّحريفِ والتَّزييفِ ليكونَ حجَّةَ اللهِ على العَربِ خاصّةً والأعجَمين عامّةً، وإنّي أُشهِدُ الله وكفَى بالله شهيدًا أنّي خليفةُ الله المهديُّ ناصر محمد اليماني على العالَمِ بأسرِه بَرِّه وبَحرِه عرَبيِّهم وعَجمِيِّهم مُختارٌ مِن الله الواحِد القهَّار خليفةً على مَلَكوتِ العالَمين، وما قُلتُه لكم منذُ بدايةِ دعوتي منذُ تسعةَ عشر عامًا (نفس الشيء أقوله لكم اليوم) أن اعبدوا الله ربّي وربّكم وحدَه لا شريك له فلا تَدْعوا مع اللهِ أحدًا إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مُبينٌ، واعتَصِموا بِحَبْلِ اللهِ القرآنِ العظيمِ؛ وذلك بالاعتِصامِ بآياتِ القرآن العظيم المُحكَماتِ البيِّناتِ لكافَّة البَشَر، وفيها الخبرُ مِن اللهِ بمرورِ كوكبِ سقرَ (جَهَنّم) في آفاقِ فضاءِ جوِّ سماءِ الأرضِ في عصري وعصرِكُم، فَلَكَم حذَّرتُكم وأنذرتُكم مُنذُ تسعةَ عشرَ سنةً بأنّي لا أتغنّى لَكُم بالشِّعرِ ولا مُبالغٌ بغير الحقِّ بالنَّثرِ، ولم يُقِمْ لدَعوتي وَزنًا الأعرابُ والأعاجمُ كُلّهُم أجمعون إلَّا قليلًا مِن أولي الأبصار مِن الذين تفكَّروا في مَنطِقِ دعوةِ ناصر محمد اليماني وفي بُرهانِ عِلمِ ناصر محمد اليماني الذي يُغَرِّدُ بِعلمٍ مُخالِفٍ لكافّةِ عُلومِ أصحابِ الاحتباسِ الحَرارِيّ، وأعلنتُ الكفرَ المُطلَق بنظريّةِ الاحتباسِ الحراريّ مُنذُ تسعةَ عشرَ سنةً، وعَلَّمناكم بالبديلِ لنظريَّتِكم الظنِّيَّة - إنَّ الظَّنَّ لا يُغنِي مِن الحقّ شيئًا - وعلَّمناكم بالحقِّ أنّ سببَ ارتفاعِ حَرارةِ الأرضِ كلّ عامٍ منذُ عام 2005 شيئًا فشيئًا؛ فنبّأناكم بالحقِّ منذ عام 2005 أنّه بسببِ اقترابِ كوكبِ العذابِ سَقَر اللّواحةِ للبشرِ في الآفاقِ في خبَرِ مُحكَمِ الذِّكر (القرآن العظيم) تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]

فكيف تَتَّقونَ إن كفَرتُم يومًا قريبًا يَجعلُ رؤوسَ الوِلدانِ الشَّبَابِ شِيبًا؟! وصار على أبوابِ الأقطابِ؛ ذلكُم كوكبُ سَقَر وصلَ يا معشَر البَشَر وصارَ بِأُفُقِ القُطبِ الجنوبيِّ كما علَّمناكم مِن قبلِ سنينَ أنّه يُؤثِّرُ بادِئَ الأمرِ على القُطبَينِ المُتجَمِّدَينِ (أطرافِ كوكبِ أرضِ البشرِ الشّماليّ والجنوبيّ)، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]، فكذلك يُنقِصُها مِن البَشَرِ الكفّارِ باللهِ الواحِدِ القهَّارِ والمُلحدينَ والمُسِلمينَ مَن أشرَكَ مِنهم باللهِ ربِّ العالَمين.

ويا معشرَ البشرِ أجمعينَ وساداتهم وكُبَراءهم، فلم يَعُد ما أُحذِّرُكم منه بِبَعيدٍ كما كان مِن قبلِ تِسعَةَ عشرَ سنةً، بل علّمناكُم أنّهُ سوفَ يمُرُّ على كوكبِ الأرضِ ليلةَ مُرورهِ فتَشهَدونَ إشراقَهُ مِن أُفقِ القُطبِ الجنوبيّ رغمَ أنّه آتٍ مِن عُمقِ الشّمالِ القُطبيّ، ولكنّهُ سوفَ يُقابِلُكُم مِن الاتِّجاهِ المُعاكِسِ فيُشرِقُ مِن أُفُقِ القُطبِ الجنوبيّ، ولسوفَ أضرِبُ لكم على ذلك مثَلًا في القمرِ: ألم تَشْهدوا هلالَ الشّهرِ في الأُفقِ الغربيّ بعد غُروبِ الشّمسِ؟ ولكنّ القمرَ يُقابِلُ الأرض بالأُفُقِ الشرقيّ بوَجهِه المُنيرِ، فكذلك كوكبُ سقرَ كان بالأُفقِ الشماليّ بعيدًا وحين اقترابه يُقابِلُ الأرضَ بالأُفقِ الجنوبيّ، ولكنّه ليس مُنيرًا يَعكِسُ الضِّياءَ بل كوكبُ سقرَ (جهنمُ الحمراء) يَشِعُّ بالحرارة، فواللهِ وتَاللهِ وباللهِ العظيم أنّ كوكبَ سقرَ حَلَّ صيفُ حرارتِه في القُطبِ الجنوبيّ مِن غير رَجعةٍ حتى يُشرِقَ على نِصفِ الكُرةِ الشّماليَّة مِن أفقِ النِّصفِ الجنوبيّ للكرةِ الأرضيّةِ البيضاويّةِ وليس كما تُظهِرونَ صورَتَها في (قوقل إيرث) فلماذا الفَبركَةُ حتى في كوكبِ الأرضِ؟! فتُصَوِّرونَ جانِبًا منها بالحقّ وآخَرُ فبركةً وأنتم تعلَمونَ أنّها بيضاوِيّة، فذلك حسبَ فتوى اللهِ في مُحكَم كتابِهِ القرآنِ العظيمِ عن فتوى بُعدِ المَشْرقينِ كما بيَّنَّا لكم مِن قبلِ سنينَ، فتَبرَّأوا مِن شياطينِ الجِنِّ قبلَ أن يقولَ أحدُكُم ما جاءَ في قولَ اللهَ تعالى : {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزخرف].

والأَخْطرُ مِنهُم شياطينُ الإنسِ اليائسينَ مِن رحمةِ اللهِ الذين ظلَموا أنفسهم بسببِ اليأسِ مِن رحمةِ اللهِ، ألا يعلمونَ أنَّ اللهَ يَغفِرُ الذّنوبَ جميعًا مَهمَا كانَتْ ومَهمَا تكونُ ووَعدُه الحقُّ وهو أرحمُ الراحمينَ؟ ذلك لِمَن تابَ وأنابَ إلى ربّهِ ليَغْفَرَ ذنْبَهُ؛ فواللهِ وتاللهِ وباللهِ العظيمِ ليَجِدَنّ اللهَ غَفورًا رحيمًا، فهذه فتوى أخيرة لكافّةِ المغضوبِ عليهم مِن الجنِّ والإنسِ وأتباعِهم مِن الضَّالِّيينَ مِن عبادِ اللهِ أجمعينَ أن لا يَيْأسوا مِن رحمةِ اللهِ مهما كانت ذُنوبُهم؛ فليعلموا أنّ اللهَ يَغفرُ الذّنوبَ جميعًا مَهمَا كانت ومَهمَا عَظُمَت في الإثمِ فقد كتبَ اللهُ على نفسهِ الرّحمةَ أنْ يغفرَ لِمَن تابَ وأنابَ إلى ربّه ليغفرَ ذنبَهُ مَهمَا كانت ذُنوبُه ويهديَ قلبَهُ، فليُسارِعوا بالإنابةِ إلى ربّهِم ليغفرَ ذنوبَهُم ويهديَ قلوبَهُم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾ ‏أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزمر].

فها هو كوكبُ سَقَر على آفاقِ قُبَّةِ القُطبِ الجنوبيّ، وها هو القُطبُ الجنوبيُّ يذوبُ في فصلِ شتائه الآن بشكلٍ عظيمٍ، وفي شتائه هذا العام 2023 مـ، أفَلا تعقلون؟! وعَلِمَ كافّةُ عُلماءُ المُناخ أنّهم كانوا خاطِئينَ بنظريّة الاحتباسِ الحراريّ،
فلكَم جادَلتُهم منذُ تسعةَ عشرَ عامًا وأنتم تَعلمونَ، فلكَم نُعيدُ ونُؤكِّدُ مِن جديدٍ ونُذكِّر بالقرآن مَن يخافُ وَعيدَ لِمَن كان لهُ قلبٌ أو ألقى السَّمعَ ليَتفكّرَ وهو شهيدٌ بالحقّ، فلَم يُحدِث لكم ذِكرى، ولم أتعلَّم مِنكم وهيهات هيهات؛ بل أُعَلِّمُكم بآياتِ اللهِ في مُحكمِ القرآن العظيم مِن قبل أن تَرَونها؛ ثمّ تَرَوْنَ آياتِ اللهِ بالعِلم والمنطقِ الفيزيائيّ بالحقّ على الواقِعِ الحقيقيّ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٩٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النمل].

وسبقَ أن عَلَّمناكُم وأنْذَرناكُم في كثيرٍ مِن البياناتِ عبرَ السِّنين أنَّ كوكبَ سَقَر حينَ اقترابِه الشّديد مِن كوكبِ الأرضِ سوف يُشرِقُ على النِّصفِ الآخَر مِن أُفق النِّصف الجنوبيّ لكوكبِ الأرض كونُ اللهِ عَلَّمني به وهو لا يَزالُ بَعيدًا عن أُفُق القُطبِ الشّماليّ لنصفِ الكرةِ الأرضيّة، فكان كحجمِ الشّمسِ بادِئ الأمرِ نظرًا لبُعدِه، ولكنّ اللهَ علَّمني وأراني حين اقترابِهِ مِن كوكبِ الأرضِ فإنّهُ يُقابِلها فيُشرقُ عليها مِن أُفُقِ نِصفِ دائرةِ كوكبِ الأرضِ مِن جهةِ الجنوبِ؛ وبالضّبط مِن أقصى جَنوبِ شرقِ كوكب الأرضِ شرقًا إلى أقصى جنوبِ غربِ كوكبِ الأرضِ غربًا، وأُكَرِّرُ وأقولُ كما في كلِّ مرّةٍ؛ فسوف يُشرِقُ مِن جهةِ الجنوبِ لكوكبِ الأرضِ وبالضّبطِ مِن أقصى جنوبِ كوكبِ الأرضِ شَرقًا إلى أقصى جنوبِ كوكبِ الأرضِ غَربًا وإنّا لصادِقون.

والسّؤالُ الذي يَطرَحُ نفسَهُ للعقلِ والمنطِقِ: فبِما أنّ كوكبَ سقرَ ليس كوكبًا مُنيرًا كمِثل القمر؛ بل كوكب سقر وهّاجٌ حرارِيٌّ، أليسَ العقلُ والمنطِقُ يقولُ: "أنّها إذا جاءت حقًّا فحتمًا سوف تَعدِمُ فَصلَ الشّتاءِ في القُطبِ الجَنوبيّ إعدامًا نهائيًّا قُبَيلَ شُروقِها على نصفِ الكوكبِ الشماليّ؟ ولذلك نَبَّأناكم أنّكم دَخلتُم في صيفِ حرارةِ كوكبِ سَقَر مِن جهةِ دائرةِ نصفِ كوكبِ الأرضِ الجنوبيّ، وحَرارةُ سقرَ الآن تكادُ أن تكونَ مركزيّةً في القطبِ الجَنوبيّ وتَزحَفُ باتِّجاه الشّمالِ لكوكبِ الأرضِ فتَجِدونَ زحفَها مِن جانبِ الأرضِ الشّرقيّ ومِن جانِبِها الغربيِّ ومِن الجنوبِ الوَسَطيّ لخطِّ استواءِ كوكبِ سَقَر العظيمِ الذي يَشملُ مِن أقصى جنوبِ شَرقِ كوكبِ الأرضِ إلى أقصى جنوبِ غربِ كوكبِ الأرض مُتّجِهًا إلى الشّمالِ لكوكبِ الأرض حتى يأفَلَ مِن حيثُ أتى، وأعلمُ وأعي ما أقولُ فاتّقوا اللَه يا أصحاب القُبَّة الحراريّة المُفتَراة والنينو والاحتباس الحراريّ، فيكفي خُزعبلاتٍ فواللهِ إنّكم غيرُ مُقتنعين بما تقولونَ في أنفسِكُم، وإنّما يُجبِركُم على القولِ بالظّنِ بسببِ أنّكم لا تَجدونَ ما تقولونَ عن السّببِ الحقيقيّ لحَرارَة المُناخِ كونُكُم لا تعلمون، وحَصحَصَ الحقّ بأنّه في فتوى خليفةِ اللهِ وأنّه كوكبُ سقر، فلن يتَّبِعَكم مِن بعدِ اليومِ إلَّا البقر مِن البشرِ الذين هم أضلُّ مِن الأنعامِ سبيلًا، مع احترامي لعلماءِ المناخِ مِن العَجَمِ الذين لم يكونوا يَفْقَهون مِن قبل بيانَ الإمامِ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وأمّا علماءُ المُناخِ العرب فهم بَبّغاواتٌ فقط يُرَدِّدونَ ما يقولُهُ عُلماءُ المُناخِ العَجمِ، فلا يَزْعلوا مِن الحقيقةِ - علماءُ المُناخ العَرَبِ - حتى ولو كانتْ مُرّة، فيكفي صدّ الشّعوبِ العربيّةِ عن التّصديق بآيات الله واقترابِ كوكبِ سَقَر.

ولكنّي خليفةُ اللهِ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أُخالِفُ علماءَ المُناخِ العَجَم والعَرَب وأنطِقُ بالحقّ؛ حقيقٌ لا أقولُ على اللهِ غيرَ الحقّ؛ فالحقُّ ربيّ والحقَّ أقولُ: إنَّكم دخلتُم في صيفِ سَقَر. وأعلمُ أنّ صيفَ حرارةِ الشّمسِ بشَمالِ كوكبِ الأرضِ؛ فلا أقصدُ صيفَ حرارةِ الشّمسِ المُعتاد في شَمالِ كَوكبِ الأرض، بل أتكلّمُ بالحقّ عن صيفِ سَقَر بجنوبِ كوكبِ الأرضِ أنّه وصل، فهذا يعني أنّ سقرَ حكَمتْ على شتاءِ القطبِ الجَنوبيّ بالإعدام شَنْقًا مِن فوقِ الصِّفر بكثيرٍ (بِما لم تكونوا تحتَسبونَ)، وقد تبيَّن لكم ذلك على الواقِعِ الحقيقيّ، فيكفي صَدًّا عن سبيلِ اللهِ الحقّ؛ فهل تُريدونَ الانتظارَ حتى تعدمَ شتاءَ النِّصف الآخر - إعدامًا في نِصفِ الكُرَةِ الشّماليّ - إعدامًا نهائيًّا ثُمّ لا تَستطيعونَ كفَّ النّارَ عن وُجوهِكُم ولا عن ظُهوركُم فتَبلُغُ القلوبُ الحناجرَ ويَبيَضُّ مِن هَولِ كوكبِ سَقَر شَعرُ الوِلدان الشّباب شيبًا؟! تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المزمل].

وما أريدُ منكُم إلّا أن تُنقِذوا أنفسَكُم فتُوَحِّدوا اللهَ فتقولوا: "نشهدُ أنّ لا إله إلَّا اللهَ وحدَهُ لا شريكَ له لا نعبدُ إلَّا إيَّاهُ مُخلِصينَ لهُ الدِّين ولو كرهَ الكارهونَ لرضوان اللهِ فنحنُ له مُسلمون".

واعلموا عِلمَ اليقينِ أنّ اللهَ بالغُ أمرِهِ وسوفَ يُتِمّ بعبدِهِ نورَهُ ولو كرِهَ المجرمونَ ظُهورَهُ، فواللهِ وتاللهِ وباللهِ العظيمِ إنَّ اللهَ قاتِلهُم أجمعينَ إلَّا مَن تابَ وأنابَ إلى ربّهِ ليهديَ قلبَهُ إلى صراطِ اللهِ المستقيمِ وتَخْضَعُ عُنقُهُ لطاعةِ خليفةِ اللهِ وعبدِهِ الإمامِ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مِن صُنّاع القرارِ وشُعوبِهِم في العالَمينَ ثم لا يَجدونَ في أنفُسهِم حرجًا مِن اتِّباعِ الحقِّ ويُسلّموا تسليمًا. فإنّي خليفةُ اللهِ المهديِّ رحمةٌ للعالَمين لا أحجُبُ رحمةَ اللهِ عن أحدٍ مِن عبادِهِ أجمعينَ، فَمَن سارعَ إلى اللهِ وأنابَ إلى اللهِ ليَغفِرَ ذنبَهُ ويهديَ قلبَهُ وآمَنَ وعمِلَ صالحًا وقال: "أشهدُ أنّ لا إله إلَّا اللهَ وحدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ وأشهدُ أنّ محمدًا رسولَ اللهِ - لا أُفرِّقُ بين أحدٍ مِن رُسلِ اللهِ ونحنُ له مسلمونَ - وأشهدُ أنّ خَليفةَ اللهِ وعبدِهِ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مَن آتاهُ اللهُ عِلمَ الكتابِ وفَصلَ الخِطابِ والقولَ الصَّواب".

ويا معشر الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار فقد أوشكَ أن يكون (صِفرُ مَجالٍ) معكُم للدّعوة المهديّة العالميّة،
فبلِّغوا بياني هذا بشكلٍ مُركَّزٍ ليَتذكّرَ مَن كان مِن البشر من أصحاب العقولِ المُستبصِرَةِ إذا استخدموها فإذا هم مُبصرونَ؛ فكأنّهم أفاقوا مِن سُباتِ نومِهِم بِسببِ هُداهم، ذلك لِمَن أبصرَ الحقَّ قلبُهُ، ذلك هُدى اللهِ أولئك ينالهُم اللهُ بِرحمَتِهِ إنّ ربّي وسِعَ كلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعلمًا وإلى اللهِ تُرجَعُ الأمورُ، فمَن أبى فأقول:

«يا ربّ إنّك بعبادِكَ خبيرٌ بَصيرٌ فعَجِّل ولا تُؤجِّل إنّكَ أنتَ المَولى، نِعمَ المَولى ونِعمَ النَّصير تعلمُ ما في الصّدور وتبعَثُ مَن في القبورِ وإليكَ النُّشورُ، نِعمَ المَولى ونِعمَ النّصير، فافتَح بيني وبين أعداءِ رضوانِ نفسِكَ وأنتَ خَيرُ الفاتحينَ ووَعدُكَ الحقُّ وأنتَ أسرعُ الحاسبينَ».

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين؛ والحَمْد لله رَبِّ العالَمين..
خليفةُ الله على العالَم بأسرِه؛ الإمامُ المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.