الموضوع: See Angel

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي See Angel

Is it possible for Jibriel as to come down to a normal human being like us or other angels of Allah and be able to see them and talk to them? Would something like that be possible if the servant had a strong imam with Allah and asked Allah for something like that?

2. افتراضي

A quote from yesterday's statement by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani:

certainly he is responsible for Al-Mu'aqqibat (angels exchanging turns of chores between night and day) against satans, but they do not appear to the people during the performance of their duty. If one of them appeared and said that he is entrusted by Michael with a command from the All Merciful for your protection O so female and so male, then beware, surely they do not appear to humans, those are only from satans, they want you to call on them besides Allah, so you would on someone with Allah, and they only want you to worship them besides Allah by calling on them to seek refuge from satans, and their protectors are their thieves; in fact, they are satans. Indeed, it should not be the angels of the All Merciful to appear to you openly to address you, so beware, for they have caused many people to associate with Allah by calling on them besides Allah - Glory be to Him, above what they associate (with Allah) the Exalted Most High beyond measure. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Indeed, men from among mankind used to seek refuge with men from among the jinn, so they increased them burden (of evil doing);}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:6
    {وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].
    انتهى الاقتباس
    الرابط: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=388949

3. افتراضي

Barallah feek and i have another question
    That is that sometimes i drean about ufo and that they are searching us and me and before month they attack with ufo and read light for searching people in there building this was all in my dream is that dream from Allah swt or is that just because i think about it ?

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Abdullah Almani
    Barallah feek and i have another question
    That is that sometimes i drean about ufo and that they are searching us and me and before month they attack with ufo and read light for searching people in there building this was all in my dream is that dream from Allah swt or is that just because i think ... تم اختصار الاقتباس
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=389239
    انتهى الاقتباس من Abdullah Almani
    Frankly speaking I am not sure, but I think many among us see these kinds of dreams. I saw one me myself

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-10-2015, 01:35 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •