الموضوع: Askin the explanation of QS. Az-Zumar 39: verse 23

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Askin the explanation of QS. Az-Zumar 39: verse 23

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I sincerely salute Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Alyamani the caliph of Allah on earth, my name is Chilmi bin Hasbullah -حلمى بن حزب الله-
    (supporter of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Alyamani). I would like an explanation of the following verse:

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala :

اَللّٰهُ نَزَّلَ اَحْسَنَ الْحَدِيْثِ كِتٰبًا مُّتَشَا بِهًا مَّثَا نِيَ ۖ تَقْشَعِرُّ مِنْهُ جُلُوْدُ الَّذِيْنَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ ۚ ثُمَّ تَلِيْنُ جُلُوْدُهُمْ وَقُلُوْبُهُمْ اِلٰى ذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ ۗ ذٰلِكَ هُدَى اللّٰهِ يَهْدِيْ بِهٖ مَنْ يَّشَآءُ ۗ وَمَنْ يُّضْلِلِ اللّٰهُ فَمَا لَهٗ مِنْ هَا دٍ

(QS. Az-Zumar 39: verse 23)

I wish I could get a good response، thank you!

Wassalamu'alaikum

2. افتراضي

peace an forgivness of allah be upon you and all our brothers and sisters in allah's love
    and may Allah guide by you and our beloved brother Zet Suhud all indonesia trully my lord is the all mercyfull

here you a:

Quote from the stattement of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani

As for regarding to explain the word Mathani in the word of Allah the Most High:
    {Allah has revealed the best announcement, a Book consistent, Mathani, whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts soften to Allah’s remembrance. This is Allah’s guidance — He guides with it whom He pleases. And he whom Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:23
    {اللَّهُ نَزَّلَ أَحْسَنَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابًا مُتَشَابِهًا مَثَانِيَ تَقْشَعِرُّ مِنْهُ جُلُودُ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ ثُمَّ تَلِينُ جُلُودُهُمْ وَقُلُوبُهُمْ إِلَى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ هُدَى اللَّهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:23].

Allah the Most High gave you fatwa that
    the book of Allah its verses are consist of two kinds decisive and similar (allegorical)
    . In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High:
    {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are similar (allegorical). Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:7
    {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ}
    صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

Therefore the Book is consisting of two categories, a decisive part and a similar part, and that’s because it is being similar with the decisive in the pronunciation and differs in the explanation. And I give you an example on that, so what follows is from the decisive part. Allah the Most High said:
    {..And kill not yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, We shall soon cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:29-30
    {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ﴿29﴾ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ عُدْوَانًا وَظُلْمًا فَسَوْفَ نُصْلِيهِ نَارًا ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ يَسِيرًا ﴿30﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

And what follows is from the similar part. And Allah the Most High said:
    {..and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator. So He turned to you (mercifully). Surely He is the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:54
    {فَاقْتُلُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ ذَلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ عِنْدَ بَارِئِكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ}
    صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:54].

And the Quran is (Mathani) a pair of decisive and similar
    so if you left the decisive and followed the similar you strayed a far astray because the similar differs with the decisive in the apparent of it despite the utterance is similar and differs in its interpretation from the apparent of it, but if you followed the apparent of the similar (allegorical) you will stray from the equitable path and that’s because its interpretation differs from the apparent of it, and Allah made the Awaited Mahdi to compass the explanation of the decisive of it and the similar of it (allegorical), and I still debate with you in the decisive of until I uphold the argument against you.

O my honorable brother, (Al-Mathani is Al-Muthana) indeed only
    the pair is the two
    , a clear Arabic Quran. As like the word of Allah the Most High:
    {Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that you rise up for Allah’s sake (Mathna) by twos and singly; then ponder! There is no madness in your companion. He is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:46
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُمْ بِوَاحِدَةٍ أَنْ تَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ مَثْنَى وَفُرَادَى ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا مَا بِصَاحِبِكُمْ مِنْ جِنَّةٍ إِنْ هُوَ إِلا نَذِيرٌ لَكُمْ بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:46].

So (Al-Mathna) the pair is two and (Furada) the single is one. And Allah the Most High said:
    {And if you fear that you cannot do justice to orphans, marry such women as seem good to you, (Mathna) two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you will not do justice, then (marry) only one or that which your right hands possess. This is more proper that you may not do injustice.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:3
    {فَانْكِحُوا مَا طَابَ لَكُمْ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ مَثْنَى وَثُلَاثَ وَرُبَاعَ فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا فَوَاحِدَةً}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:3]

{Mathna}
    two,
    {three}
    three,
    {four}
    four.
    {مَثْنَى} {وَثُلَاثَ} {وَرُبَاعَ}

But (Al-Makarama) who they follow conjecture said that Al-Mathna is meant with it four and the three is meant with is six and the four is meant with it eight, so they marry eight of the free women, Allah’s curse be on them how they are turned away who they say against Allah what they do not know by following the conjecture which does not avail a thing from the Truth, so they strayed themselves and made their nation to stray so they bear the burden of themselves and the burden of their nation. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {That they may bear their burdens in full on the day of Resurrection, and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge. Ah! evil is what they bear.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl}16:25
    {لِيَحْمِلُواْ أَوْزَارَهُمْ كَامِلَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمِنْ أَوْزَارِ الَّذِينَ يُضِلُّونَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ أَلاَ سَاء مَا يَزِرُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [النحل:25].

So be ware of the warning from explaining the Reminder without knowledge from Allah, and is the reason that the nation of Islam had strayed from the equitable path except because following conjecture which bears the right and bears the wrong? But a miracle in the Book that any scholar says about Allah with conjecture it should not be for him that he speaks by the Truth so he does not say against Allah what he does not know that it is the Truth from Allah.

As for your question that you said to me in it as follows:

(Here I direct a question and I say to you: O virtuous Imam, do you say of Allah without knowledge? How do you say Allah is Great when Ihram, and Allah is Great when kneeling, and in all the movements of the prayer, so what is your evidence on saying Allah is Great??? Why I do not say Allah at Ihram, and Allah when kneeling and in all the movement of prayer without any addition??? Or I say Allah is Great at Ihram and glory be to Allah when kneeling and thus I change in the utterance. So what is the evidence from the Quran on the description of prayer and the manner for it?)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then I respond to you with the definitive convincing evidence. Allah the Most High said:
    {..And utter not your prayer loudly nor be silent in it, and seek a way between these.(110) And say: Praise be to Allah! Who has not taken to Himself a son, and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper because of weakness; and proclaim His greatness, magnifying (Him).(111)}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:110-111
    {وَلَا تَجْهَرْ بِصَلَاتِكَ وَلَا تُخَافِتْ بِهَا وَابْتَغِ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ سَبِيلًا ﴿110﴾ وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلِّ ۖ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا﴿111﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer. Surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil; and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest. And Allah knows what you do.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ankaboot] 29:45
    {اتْلُ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَأَقِمِ الصَّلاَةَ إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ تَنْهَى عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنْكَرِ وَلَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَكْبَرُ وَاللهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:45].

And we did not explain yet the manner of the prayer, and — O Mushabib, the explanation will be in the prayer of being present (locally in one’s hometown) from the decisive Book, and I give fatwa with right word and not the word of conjecture in fact the decisive word and it is not for amusement, and surely we are truthful.

O Mushabib how do you give fatwa that I say about Allah what I do not know before you ask about (Al-Takbir) the magnification so I bring to you the proof from the decisive Reminder? O my honorable brother, it was not for the Truth to follow your desires, so if you are one of the scholars of the nation then show your True name and your picture and surely I am capable to bridle you by the Truth, and our fatwa preceded that I do not want to have dialogue in this statement with unknown characters and you have the right to have dialogue with us while you have unknown identity but in statement other than the prayer statement. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Mufti of the humans the Awaited Mahdi Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    End of the Quote

here you have the source of all the translated statement

اقتباس المشاركة 189121 من موضوع The explanatory statement of the prayers and the units from the decisive-law of the great Quran..

- 4 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 11 - 1430 AH
    27 - 10 - 2009 AD
    12:46 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..The response to (Mushabib) from the decisive Book for those who possess understanding to have in mind

اقتباس المشاركة :
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    O Imam Mahdi, peace, mercy of Allah and His blessings on you too
    O revered Imam, I thank you for your well reply and your patience, I see you O Imam in your response to me.
    O shaykh I see you that you do not desire spreading the knowledge to the average people like me, and I remembered while I was reading your reply chapter frowned and turned away when came a blind companion wants to learn from the messenger forgiveness and peace be upon him, so the messenger frowned and turned away from him because he was arguing with the elite of Quraish and he wants to call them to Islam so Allah sent down a chapter recites in the Quran a reprimanding to the beloved Mohammad -forgiveness and peace be upon him- to what he -forgiveness and peace be upon him- did it with the blind.
    O our revered Imam, the other issue; I am not unknown and my name is Mushabib ben Abd Allah Al-Qahtani and I read your statement and I loved the addition of the knowledge and the education which does not be except by the question and debate until the Truth get clear and we follow it, will you increase me or accept the dialogue with me for may Allah guide me to the way of the Truth.
    Our revered Imam, I acknowledge that I am not a scholar but I am a searcher for the Truth and knowledge, therefore I asked you and you are from people of knowledge, what is your evidence from the Quran that the prayer is two units other than the word (Mathani) because this word is not a sufficient evidence to say that the prayer is two units.
    I had said to you; why the word “Mathani” does not mean to read the opening (Al-Fatiha) twice in one unit and would be sufficient, or to be read twice in each unit and we pray for units or five or what Allah pleases for us to pray, and in each unit we recite (Al-Fatiha) the opening two units by pairs??
    We surely want conclusive evidence to make clear for us the number of units other than the word Mathani which it could have several meanings and each person explains it as he wants. As Allah mentioned in His holy Quran, so the Most High said:
    {Allah has revealed the best announcement, a Book with similarities, (Mathani), whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts soften to Allah’s remembrance. This is Allah’s guidance — He guides with it whom He pleases. And he whom Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him.}
    So what is the meaning (Mathani) in this verse???
    Son of Abas may Allah be pleased with him in this verse {Mathani}, he said: Allah’s Book is Mathani , He made twice therein the
    And Al-Qurtabi -may Allah have mercy on his soul- in his explanation of {Mathani} He made twice of the stories, admonishments and the laws and made twice for recitation so it is untiring.
    Of this I say O our virtuous Imam we are requesting from you an explanatory-statement for the number the units from the holy Quran in other verse than that which you mentioned, I just made clear that Mathany does not mean that the prayer is two units in fact if you took the explanation of the word Mahani in as what I previously mentioned I will (athni Al-Fatiha) repeat-twice the opening of the Book in the one unit two times and be sufficient for me with one unit or I pray six and (athni Al-Fatiha) I repeat-twice the opening in each unit two times and so on.
    We surely want a clear evidence shows the number of recitation from the Holy Quran. Then, O revered Imam, you said from the evidence that you indicate with it and it is the word of Allah the Most High:
    {And certainly We have given you seven of (Al-Mathani) and the grand Quran.}
    So as for your reverence had made the word (Al-Mathani) is reading (Al-Fatiha) the opening twice in two units where we recite Al-Fatiha in each unit and this is your evidence that the prayer is two units.
    For me I say that Al-Mathani is I recite the opening per one unit two times, to the meaning of Al-Tathnia from the word Mathani, so Al-Mathani; what is repeated time after time
    I just may say to you that the meaning of Al-Mathani is returning it in each unit so the prayer to be either four units as Zuhr, Asr and Isha reciting therein with the opening in each unit, or three units as Maghrib reciting with the opening in each unit, or the two units as Fajr reciting with the opening in each unit.
    Therefore I still request by an evidence from the Quran shows and make clear the number of units since you want seeking the information to be only from the Quran.
    Then I say O our virtuous Imam here I direct a question and I say: O revered Imam do you say about Allah without knowledge??? How do you say Allah is Great when Ihram, and Allah is Great when kneeling, and in all the movements of the prayer, so what is your evidence on saying Allah is Great??? Why I do not say Allah at Ihram, and Allah when kneeling and in all the movement of prayer without any addition??? Or I say Allah is Great at Ihram and glory be to Allah when kneeling and thus I change in the utterance. So what is the evidence from the Quran on the description of prayer and the manner for it?
    Then you spoke about the rain and the cause of it is by Allah’s will and you did good in these words, then I said you did well in word and I will continue following up with you only to be manifested by the scientific prove that you are the Mahdi and gladdens my chest to the right
    I hope you do not resist me and to continue your dialogue with a simple man searching for the Truth surely if Allah guides one man through you is better for you than the red camels.
    May Allah enlighten your heart O Mahdi and made you from the people of the Truth
    As I thank you for your patience and your acceptance for the reply to a searcher for the Truth and I hope you do not reject me and to point-out the Truth for me.
    Peace, and mercy of Allah be on you
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

O Mushabib, I surely know that you are from the scholars and not of the average-general Muslims, but unfortunately you are of those who say about Allah what they do not know, and what made me upset with you is not your arguing, that’s because I am indeed capable of bringing to you the proof from the decisive Quran, and surely disposed on bridling you by the Truth, but I had previously gave fatwa that the dialogue in the statement of the prayer should not be with unknown personalities only scholars from the speakers of the pulpits, so the weakest of faith that the people of their village know them, or a mufti of the hometowns definitely being famous among the citizens of his country due (to the importance) because the statement of the prayer is not like the other statements, in fact it is the second pillar after the unification testimony, and it is the pillar of which will never be lifted off the faithful until the soul reaches the throat, because the pillar of fasting get lifted to other days in sickness and travel, as well as the pillar of Zakat get raised from the poor and needy surely it is obligatory on the the rich, as well as the pillar of Hajj would be lifted off who can not have means for it, as for the pillar of prayer surely would not be lifted off not in being present (locally in one’s hometown) and neither in travel nor in sickness, but it differs so it get reduced only, but it would never be lifted ever as long as I am alive.

As for regarding to explain the word Mathani in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has revealed the best announcement, a Book consistent, Mathani, whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts soften to Allah’s remembrance. This is Allah’s guidance — He guides with it whom He pleases. And he whom Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:23
    {اللَّهُ نَزَّلَ أَحْسَنَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابًا مُتَشَابِهًا مَثَانِيَ تَقْشَعِرُّ مِنْهُ جُلُودُ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ ثُمَّ تَلِينُ جُلُودُهُمْ وَقُلُوبُهُمْ إِلَى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ هُدَى اللَّهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:23].

Allah the Most High gave you fatwa that the book of Allah its verses are consist of two kinds decisive and similar (allegorical). In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are similar (allegorical). Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:7
    {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

Therefore the Book is consisting of two categories, a decisive part and a similar part, and that’s because it is being similar with the decisive in the pronunciation and differs in the explanation. And I give you an example on that, so what follows is from the decisive part. Allah the Most High said: {..And kill not yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, We shall soon cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:29-30
    {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ﴿29﴾ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ عُدْوَانًا وَظُلْمًا فَسَوْفَ نُصْلِيهِ نَارًا ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ يَسِيرًا ﴿30﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

And what follows is from the similar part. And Allah the Most High said: {..and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator. So He turned to you (mercifully). Surely He is the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:54
    {فَاقْتُلُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ ذَلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ عِنْدَ بَارِئِكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:54].

And the Quran is (Mathani) a pair of decisive and similar so if you left the decisive and followed the similar you strayed a far astray because the similar differs with the decisive in the apparent of it despite the utterance is similar and differs in its interpretation from the apparent of it, but if you followed the apparent of the similar (allegorical) you will stray from the equitable path and that’s because its interpretation differs from the apparent of it, and Allah made the Awaited Mahdi to compass the explanation of the decisive of it and the similar of it (allegorical), and I still debate with you in the decisive of until I uphold the argument against you.

O my honorable brother, (Al-Mathani is Al-Muthana) indeed only the pair is the two, a clear Arabic Quran. As like the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that you rise up for Allah’s sake (Mathna) by twos and singly; then ponder! There is no madness in your companion. He is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:46
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُمْ بِوَاحِدَةٍ أَنْ تَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ مَثْنَى وَفُرَادَى ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا مَا بِصَاحِبِكُمْ مِنْ جِنَّةٍ إِنْ هُوَ إِلا نَذِيرٌ لَكُمْ بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:46].

So (Al-Mathna) the pair is two and (Furada) the single is one. And Allah the Most High said: {And if you fear that you cannot do justice to orphans, marry such women as seem good to you, (Mathna) two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you will not do justice, then (marry) only one or that which your right hands possess. This is more proper that you may not do injustice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:3
    {فَانْكِحُوا مَا طَابَ لَكُمْ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ مَثْنَى وَثُلَاثَ وَرُبَاعَ فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا فَوَاحِدَةً} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:3]

{Mathna} two, {three} three, {four} four.
    {مَثْنَى} {وَثُلَاثَ} {وَرُبَاعَ}

But (Al-Makarama) who they follow conjecture said that Al-Mathna is meant with it four and the three is meant with is six and the four is meant with it eight, so they marry eight of the free women, Allah’s curse be on them how they are turned away who they say against Allah what they do not know by following the conjecture which does not avail a thing from the Truth, so they strayed themselves and made their nation to stray so they bear the burden of themselves and the burden of their nation. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {That they may bear their burdens in full on the day of Resurrection, and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge. Ah! evil is what they bear.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl}16:25
    {لِيَحْمِلُواْ أَوْزَارَهُمْ كَامِلَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمِنْ أَوْزَارِ الَّذِينَ يُضِلُّونَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ أَلاَ سَاء مَا يَزِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:25].

So be ware of the warning from explaining the Reminder without knowledge from Allah, and is the reason that the nation of Islam had strayed from the equitable path except because following conjecture which bears the right and bears the wrong? But a miracle in the Book that any scholar says about Allah with conjecture it should not be for him that he speaks by the Truth so he does not say against Allah what he does not know that it is the Truth from Allah.

As for your question that you said to me in it as follows:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (Here I direct a question and I say to you: O virtuous Imam, do you say of Allah without knowledge? How do you say Allah is Great when Ihram, and Allah is Great when kneeling, and in all the movements of the prayer, so what is your evidence on saying Allah is Great??? Why I do not say Allah at Ihram, and Allah when kneeling and in all the movement of prayer without any addition??? Or I say Allah is Great at Ihram and glory be to Allah when kneeling and thus I change in the utterance. So what is the evidence from the Quran on the description of prayer and the manner for it?)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then I respond to you with the definitive convincing evidence. Allah the Most High said: {..And utter not your prayer loudly nor be silent in it, and seek a way between these.(110) And say: Praise be to Allah! Who has not taken to Himself a son, and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper because of weakness; and proclaim His greatness, magnifying (Him).(111)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:110-111
    {وَلَا تَجْهَرْ بِصَلَاتِكَ وَلَا تُخَافِتْ بِهَا وَابْتَغِ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ سَبِيلًا ﴿110﴾ وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلِّ ۖ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا﴿111﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer. Surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil; and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest. And Allah knows what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ankaboot] 29:45
    {اتْلُ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَأَقِمِ الصَّلاَةَ إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ تَنْهَى عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنْكَرِ وَلَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَكْبَرُ وَاللهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:45].

And we did not explain yet the manner of the prayer, and — O Mushabib, the explanation will be in the prayer of being present (locally in one’s hometown) from the decisive Book, and I give fatwa with right word and not the word of conjecture in fact the decisive word and it is not for amusement, and surely we are truthful.

O Mushabib how do you give fatwa that I say about Allah what I do not know before you ask about (Al-Takbir) the magnification so I bring to you the proof from the decisive Reminder? O my honorable brother, it was not for the Truth to follow your desires, so if you are one of the scholars of the nation then show your True name and your picture and surely I am capable to bridle you by the Truth, and our fatwa preceded that I do not want to have dialogue in this statement with unknown characters and you have the right to have dialogue with us while you have unknown identity but in statement other than the prayer statement. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Mufti of the humans the Awaited Mahdi Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=47655

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Ar-Rahman verse 29 & 39
    بواسطة sabar في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 06-11-2017, 10:45 PM
  2. O community of Truth seekers, what is your thoughts about this verse?
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 19-11-2016, 07:31 AM
  3. The righteous servant with Moses, and an explanation of the verse; {By the star when it comes (suddenly)}..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 08-11-2016, 10:01 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-02-2015, 12:43 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-07-2014, 05:24 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك