Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - Jamad Awwal - 1443 AH
25 - 12 - 2021 AD
04:16 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

This is your lethal weapon against satans and their cunning, so take it with strength and with all confidence, indeed that is what Allah taught you to say:

I seek refuge in Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, the Hearer, the All Knowing, (away) from satan. In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {Say: I seek refuge in (Allah) Lord of the dawn,(1) From the evil of that which He has created,(2) And from the evil of Al-Gasiq (satanic entity that passes through the intense darkness) when it comes,(3) And from the evil of those who blow into knots (casters of evil spells),(4) And from the evil of the envier when he envies.(5)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Falaq] 113:1-5
{ قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ ‎﴿١﴾‏ مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ ‎﴿٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الفلق].

Surely, this is a response from Allah directly to the questioners, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

O my beloved ones for Allah’s love, it is only satans trying to shake your trust in Allah induce deviation in the certainty of trusting Allah. Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, if I know about trillion satans in a dark cave I would surely enter (it) against them even if at midnight with what Allah taught us to say believing in my Lord that He will grant me refuge, and who is most truthful in word than Allah? {Say: I seek refuge in (Allah) Lord of the dawn,(1) From the evil of that which He has created,(2) And from the evil of Al-Gasiq (satanic entity that passes through the intense darkness) when it comes,(3) And from the evil of those who blow into knots (casters of evil spells),(4) And from the evil of the envier when he envies.(5)}Truthful Allah the Great
{ قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ ‎﴿١﴾‏ مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ ‎﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

Verily, believe Allah (consequently) He fulfills His word to you, and trust in Allah you would find Him sufficient to you the Excellent Guardian and Excellent Supporter. And you must know the sure knowledge that whoever trusts in Allah, indeed He is Ample Sufficient for him.

So what for the fear from magicians and sorcerers? If you are confident in trusting your Lord you would find Him in your favorable judgment, glory be to Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease said: Their religion has deluded them. And whoever trusts in Allah, then surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:49
{ إِذْ يَقُولُ الْمُنَافِقُونَ وَالَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ غَرَّ هَٰؤُلَاءِ دِينُهُمْ ۗ وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ‎﴿٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنفال].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother khalifa of Allah and His servant Al-Mahdi; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni