الموضوع: Consecutive Signs and Major Incidents Are Approaching, and a Ruling for Questioners

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. smiling face Consecutive Signs and Major Incidents Are Approaching, and a Ruling for Questioners

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yamani

18- Rabi II- 1443 AH
    23-11-2021 AD
    10:34 AM
    (according to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Consecutive Signs and Major Incidents Are Approaching, and a Ruling for Questioners

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. And may He Achieve for you, on the Day you meet Him, the bliss of His pleasure-Within which is greater than (the bliss of) His paradise. Nevertheless, you feel it now despite people whom Allaah Loves and who love Him, and the secret behind this lies in their great love for Allaah and His great love for them, and I swear by Allaah righteous men among people whom Allaah Loves and who love Him will not enjoy houris and all the kingdom of heaven while they are aware of Allaah's state (Within) on the Day when people will stand before the Lord of the worlds

Moreover, His female servants, among those who worship the greatest pleasure, are not going to settle for the eternal young men who are like well-concealed pearls, the coated and embroidered palaces with what you do not know that are pleasing to the observers, the entire great kingdom of heaven no matter how far its beauty has reached, nor the everlasting pleasure whatsoever while she knows about the state of the most loved one to herself (Allaah, the Lord of the worlds) which is marked by His grief-within over His servants who have wronged themselves and have become of the regretful and grievous ones over what they neglected concerning their Lord. But, they have taken a covenant from the Most Merciful (Allaah) in this worldly-life to not to be pleased (with paradise) until, exalted is He is pleased-within since after Allaah had given her the certainty of knowing the greatness of the pleasure of the All-Forgiving, the All-Loving, she no longer cares if her father, mother, children, or siblings are in hellfire regretting over what they neglected regarding their Lord, hence she says:
    " My Lord! I am your loving servant and You are the All-Loving, o the beloved one of Your Loving servant who gives birth. I swear by Allah, I have never loved anyone the way I love you as the greatest love is for You and no one competes with You in my heart among Your servants because I am of the believers whom their intense love in their hearts belongs to you. O my beloved Allaah, I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except You, and I worship You to achieve Your pleasure-Within and that is my purpose but not means to attain one of the eternal young men who are like well-concealed pearls whom if you saw from far away, you would think they are (real) scattered pearls due to the greatness of their beauty. My Lord! I am Your loving servant who does not want to
    perceive the beauty of my husband which You have Prepared for me in the heaven (who are like well-concealed pearls that glow due to their beauty). My Lord! I am Your loving servant who would not be pleased when you wed me to one of the eternal young men who if one of them landed to the Earth so that women would look at him, their eyesight would be gone and all women would be passionate about loving him since these eternal young men are as beautiful as houris. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    { يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ بِأَكْوَابٍ وَأَبَارِيقَ وَكَأْسٍ مِّن مَّعِينٍ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ لَّا يُصَدَّعُونَ عَنْهَا وَلَا يُنزِفُونَ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ وَفَاكِهَةٍ مِّمَّا يَتَخَيَّرُونَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ وَلَحْمِ طَيْرٍ مِّمَّا يَشْتَهُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ وَحُورٌ عِينٌ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ كَأَمْثَالِ اللُّؤْلُؤِ الْمَكْنُونِ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ جَزَاءً بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ لَا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا وَلَا تَأْثِيمًا ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ إِلَّا قِيلًا سَلَامًا سَلَامًا ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ وَأَصْحَابُ الْيَمِينِ مَا أَصْحَابُ الْيَمِينِ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ فِي سِدْرٍ مَّخْضُودٍ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ وَطَلْحٍ مَّنضُودٍ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ وَظِلٍّ مَّمْدُودٍ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ وَمَاءٍ مَّسْكُوبٍ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَفَاكِهَةٍ كَثِيرَةٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ لَّا مَقْطُوعَةٍ وَلَا مَمْنُوعَةٍ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ وَفُرُشٍ مَّرْفُوعَةٍ ‎﴿٣٤﴾‏ إِنَّا أَنشَأْنَاهُنَّ إِنشَاءً ‎﴿٣٥﴾‏ فَجَعَلْنَاهُنَّ أَبْكَارًا ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ عُرُبًا أَتْرَابًا ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ لِّأَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ ثُلَّةٌ مِّنَ الْأَوَّلِينَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ وَثُلَّةٌ مِّنَ الْآخِرِينَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ } [ الواقعة ].

And:

{ ۞ وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَّنثُورًا ‎﴿١٩﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ الإنسان ].

Translator's note: the above verses are not translated as they have not been clarified by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

So how would Allaah Prepare houris like well-concealed pearls for the righteous males in the heavens of bliss and not Prepare for the righteous females a reward and a great dominion while He Describes Himself as "the Fair" among His servants? But o our Imam and our beloved one in Allaah's love, you have made us aware of the state of Allaah within, who is the Most Loved one to ourselves so no matter what Allah Has Prepared for the female worshipers of the greatest bliss; we still worship the pleasure of the Most Merciful and Most Loved one to ourselves as we, the Loving female servants, cherish the fact that the Most Loved one to ourselves is Allaah the Most Loving, the Owner of the Throne, the Glorious, and the Doer of what He Wills. We seek refuge in Him Who Stands between us and our hearts to be pleased with our husbands of the eternal young men until our Beloved and Most Loving One is Pleased-within. And the sole secret behind this is the greatness of our love for Allaah who Knows that the intense love in our hearts belongs to Him, the Exalted and Most Loving Allaah. O our Imam, we have known the true clarification of the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    { الْخَبِيثَاتُ لِلْخَبِيثِينَ وَالْخَبِيثُونَ لِلْخَبِيثَاتِ ۖ وَالطَّيِّبَاتُ لِلطَّيِّبِينَ وَالطَّيِّبُونَ لِلطَّيِّبَاتِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ مُبَرَّءُونَ مِمَّا يَقُولُونَ ۖ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾ ‏}

Wicked women are for wicked men, and wicked men are for wicked women. And virtuous women are for virtuous men, and virtuous men are for virtuous women. The virtuous are innocent of what the wicked say. They will have forgiveness and an honourable provision.(26) 24:26

In a previous statement that is thoroughly detailed, but we can hardly accept the description of the beauty of the eternal young men and the beauty of the Heavens of bliss no matter how beautiful they are! So o our beloved one in Allaah's love, allow us to say: "O our Imam, we have found the comfort of happy living in the love of Allaah the Most Loving, and we have taken a covenant from Him not to be pleased [with the bliss of the heaven] until He is Pleased (Within); He surely Knows how much we do worship His pleasure within through the unlimited love for the Most Loving. We swear by Allah's might and glory of the All-Forgiving, All-Loving that we are not going to be pleased until He is Pleased; a covenant we have taken from Allah like what the worshipers of the greatest bliss did, on the Day we shall meet Him. And, Yes! We have been tested by Allah in polygyny, but we have found out that this is just a test for us and our love to our husbands in the worldly-life is not going to distract us from being jealous on the love of the All-Loving, Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful [to be attained by other servants]. How great is the value of those female servants who survived this test; in the sight of Allaah when they compete in Allaah's love and nearness, with their husbands and their wives as Allah Owns the greatest love in our hearts and we will not be pleased until He is Pleased, for the fact that we worship, pray, and prostrate for His pleasure within since we do have the right to love the Self of Allah, the All-Loving, like Maryam,the daughter of Imran, [Mary] who was a paragon, a woman of truth, and who was honored by Allah above the all people in her era, then Allah Has Raised the Mahdi (Guided) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and we knew about the state of Allaah, the Most Merciful of all; as a result, the gardens of bliss have been debased before our eyes the moment we knew that the pleasure of Allaah upon His servants is truly a greater bliss than the bliss of the heavens no matter how mesmerising they are or will be, this is a truth which our [inner] selves have been convinced with, and we will not be pleased until the Most Loved one to ourselves is Pleased. O Allah, Engross us in what You have Created us for and do not Engross us in what You have Created for us, indeed our hearts belong to You so Divert them towards what You Will. Our Lord, we see in the statements of our
    Imam (Leader) major consecutive events to empower your caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. O Allaah, we bear You witness that we are not waiting for the confirmation of the inimitability of the true clarification of the Quran through its interpretation by Your caliph, You have indeed made us easily understand the Reminder (the Great Quran); however, no matter how much he (Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani) made us easily understand the clarification of the Great Quran, he still promises us of more wonderful ones (clarifications and statements) but they will never be as great as what we have known about the truth related to the reality that lies within ourselves about the All-Forgiving and All-Loving's [Allah's] pleasure within

So o our Imam, do not upset us by mentioning the pleasure of the heavens and its palaces since they are worthless for us until the pleasure of our beloved Most Gracious (Allah) is achieved, whereupon we accept the pleasure of the heavens of bliss. We hope that Allah distracts us with what He Has Created us for and not with what He Has Created for us, nay! But with the greatest pleasure for which Allah Has Created us, while He Created the pleasure of the heavens for us, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

{ أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ ‎﴿١﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ ‎﴿٨﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].

Striving for more distracts you(1) until you go into your graves. (2) No indeed! You will come to know. (3) Again, you will soon know. (4) No! Only if you knew (it) with a sure knowledge! (5) Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)! (6)
    you will see it with the eye of certainty. (7) On that Day, you will be asked about the pleasure(8)} 102:1-8

Allaah did not Create us for the sake of either the blessings of the worldly life or the pleasure of the heavens in the Hereafter; on the contrary, He Created them FOR US. And we say: "Our Lord, keep us busy with what You have Created US FOR and do not distract us with what You have Created FOR US, indeed supplication and repentance is from us and the response is from You, O the Most Merciful of all, so record our covenant to You and steadfast us on it on the Day we meet You that we will not be pleased until You are pleased as we have been given certain knowledge of the greatness of the Your pleasure within upon Your servants. Verily, more coming signs are not going to increase our certainty in regards to manifesting Your caliph, along with all the incidents related to the Mighty Signs of the Hour. And all the incidents of the Afterlife are not going to increase our certainty as there is nothing greater than the fact of Your pleasure within upon Your servants, Exalted you are! And You are indeed truthful, o Lord of the worlds, in Your fatwa in the clear verses of Your Book that we are going to find Your pleasure within upon Your servants is truly a bliss greater than Your heaven, and we have been convinced with such fact and we have found that the bliss of Your pleasure within is a bliss greater than the bliss of Your heaven, in line with Your clear fatwa (ruling) in the clear verses of Your Book; in Your true Word:

{ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ‎﴿٧٢﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Allah has promised the believing men and believing women gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence; but pleasure from Allah is greater and that is the great attainment.} 9:72

But, realizing the truth of the greatest pleasure is what made us certain of the fact that You have truly Chosen Your caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. And what a truth! Certainly, no one grasps it except who believes that Allaah is truly the Most Merciful of all.."

The promise (of victory) and empowerment has approached, and everyone shall know that Allaah is going to achieve His purpose but most people are unaware. And the meeting of the lovers (Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed and his companions) have approached according to a time appointed in the Book Inscribed and all matters return to Allaah

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds; Allah's caliph and servant; al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL

Source Text

2. افتراضي

كود PHP:
    https://mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?t=43676 

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. ..Signs in succession and major events drew near, and Fatwa to the questioners
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-11-2021, 07:59 AM
  2. The Approaching Star - ALNEJM IZA HAWA
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2020, 02:54 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-12-2017, 04:42 PM
  4. [ فيديو ] English video becareful Nibru or saqar approaching
    بواسطة البصيرة في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2017, 10:37 AM
  5. The Awaited Mahdi announces the approaching stoppage of time..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 25-04-2016, 12:15 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •