الموضوع: A prophet Isa's ( peace be upon him) 12 apostles/followers

النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7
  1. افتراضي A prophet Isa's ( peace be upon him) 12 apostles/followers

Assalam Aleykum,

Question: Are there any clarification about 12 apostles who followed Jesus, peace be upon him and his family..? A one of them is John and he has considered by the christian scholars as an author of "Book of Revelation. Apokalypse." In this book mentioned 666 as a sign of beast. However, we know from Imam Naser Mohammad Al Yemeni, peace be upon him, that it's misinformation falsely putted in the previous scripture..

2. افتراضي

Walaykum Salaam brother,

Can you post the statement where Imam Nasser Mohammad states that the information in the "Book of Revelation" about the antichrist is misinformation please brother Tamerlan?

3. افتراضي

Ок, brother..i'll post it there

4. افتراضي

Brother, i couldn't find this statement....the website gives a sea of statements where a "book of revelation" info might be included.

5. افتراضي

Ok bro I will have a look, thanks.

6. افتراضي

Assalamu Alaykoum, no there is not any statement that offers such information.

7. افتراضي

Walaykum Salaam, thankyou, do you know if Imam has infact actually mentioned the number of the antichrist " 666 " from the Book of Revelations in the Bible?

I cant seem to find the statement.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. How long people lived in times of prophet Idris and Ilyas( peace be upon them)?
    بواسطة TamerlanKuzgov في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-02-2021, 01:37 AM
  2. Allah’s prophet Lût -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to ransom his daughters for his guests..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2018, 11:07 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-03-2018, 04:50 AM
  4. Testing of Allah to His prophet Ayyub peace be upon him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-06-2017, 12:24 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-11-2013, 07:09 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •