الموضوع: Warning from WHO about the new variety emerging so called Coronavirus

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. افتراضي Warning from WHO about the new variety emerging so called Coronavirus

Warning from WHO about the new variety emerging of so called Coronavirus

This guy is saying even though this pandemic was very severe, it will be not necessary a big one, the current case fatality is low compared to the other emerging viruses.

(رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأَبْرَارِ)

2. افتراضي

Exactly what Imam Mahdi already told us almost a year ago now.

3. افتراضي

Yes. There are also lot of quranic predictions ascribed to soothsayers and astrologists such as Vanga, Nostradamus and some astrologists living today. Actually, it irritates because many things of the last hour, which they say to people have been known before them from Quran.

4. افتراضي

Salamoualikoum brother Tamerlan, I didn't understand exactly what you mean. But what the represent of WHO said in the video is based online by what they discovered recently and they still do not know anything about any varient of this Miracle Virus. What' happening today is predicted by Imam Mahdi in advance one year ago, his prediction is based on his knowley of Qur'an, no one before had this specific knowledge hidden in the Qur'an, since it's time, Allah decided to give the right interpretation to his servant Imam Mahdi, but what the static guys like soothsayers and astrologists are saying, it is just a blind guessing in the objective to confuse people to not recognize the truth after.
    (رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأَبْرَارِ)

5. افتراضي

Brother, I've written my messsage in the plain English. Minimum mistakes..). Please, read again. I say what you say in your reply to my message. No contradiction to Imam or Quran. Soothsayers are different, by the way... Such people as Vanga are going through rituals of worshiping Satan and use so called "black magic" to obtain the hidden knowledge from the rebellious shaytan which he doesn't know exactly ...Thus, it's not always about "guessing" by using own mind. They serve Satan, they are loyal friends of Satan.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Coronavirus, yet it is not coronavirus, in fact a plague that has associates, a virus coalition..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-07-2020, 01:52 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 12-02-2018, 09:10 AM
  3. Imam Mahdi begins the dialogue with who he called himself (Kalemat Haq)..
    آخر مشاركة: 10-11-2017, 04:11 PM
  4. The Imam’s answer to the questions of the so called “Kay La-Nansa”..
    آخر مشاركة: 16-08-2015, 06:20 PM
  5. {On the day when the leg get exposed, and they are called upon to prostrate themselves, but they are not able}68:42
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 28-04-2014, 09:36 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •