الموضوع: The Garden will be near the Hell?

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 16
  1. افتراضي The Garden will be near the Hell?

Assalam Aleykum,

The Garden of Paradise will be near the Hell? The next ayat mentions for us the mutual discussion between hell and garden companions:

The Companions of the Fire will call to the Companions of the Garden: "Pour down to us water or anything that Allah doth provide for your sustenance." They will say: "Both these things hath Allah forbidden to those who rejected Him."
    -Al Araaf-

2. افتراضي

THE SAME SURAH, says heaven and hell will be separated by a wall and men will be standing on top of it, that is why they are called "men of heights" able to look both sides..... THAT WILL BE DURING JUDGEMENT DAY,

3. افتراضي

Hassan mugabov can you send here the picture from your account that picture with hollow earth brakallah feek

- - - Updated - - -

Brother can you send the picture from your profile account here , thr picture with hollow earth

4. افتراضي

Thank you. Have you meant the judgement day which is right after the earthly life ends ? If you know where is the Imam's statement talking about that, please send me a link.

5. افتراضي

Simply google the next words: agharta map. You'll find and download it easily...I've tried to send it to you or place it on this section but unable to do it due to the website requirements or limited memory on my phone.

6. افتراضي

Allah bless you but by the brother Hassan is the name mentiion and gog magog city that why i nee from the picture hope you understand my english

7. افتراضي

PEACE BE UPON YOU BROTHER ABDULLAH, THE PICTURE I EDITED IT MY SELF ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE FACTS I READ ON THE WEBSITE

THE FACTS INCLUDE

1. HOLLOW EARTH HAS TWO EASTS AND TWO WESTS
    2. THE BARRIER OF DHUL QARNAIN WAS BUILD THERE.
    3. IT IS THE LAND OF BABYLON WHERE HAROOT AND MAROOT LIVED AND WHERE THEY ARE NOW
    4. IT IS WHERE THE GOG AND MAGOG or ALIENS ARE STAYING

SO BASING ON THE FACTS TAGHT BY THE IMAM MAHDI I EDITED THE PICTURE WHICH I ALSO FOUND ON INTERNET, I EDITED IT TO SUIT THE MESSAGE BECAUSE THE ONE ON THE INTERNET HAS A "CENTRAL SUN" INSIDE WHICH IS A LIE

SO THE PICTURE IS LIKE A DREAM IT BELONGS TO ME AND YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE IT TO DRAW ANY CONCLUSIONS OF WHATEVER IS IN HOLLOW EARTH, THE PICTURE IS JUST A SIMULATION I REPEAT JUST A SIMULATION, IT IS NOT REALITY

THANK YOU PEACE BE UPON YOU
    المصغرات المرفقة المصغرات المرفقة اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	EDIT 2.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	240 
الحجم:	88.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	6585   اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	ORIGINAL.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	233 
الحجم:	81.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	6586  

8. افتراضي

Thank you brorther , Allah bless you.

Brother and is that wright like on the picture that underr the pyramide of Giza and the other , they are way to the The Paradise garden from Allah subhanahuwata3ala ?
    Because i saw a video in youtube wher a believer in imam mahdi make about the entry to hollow earth a video where a the entry s

9. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, can you sent me a link to this video, please?

10. افتراضي

Sorry i cant find know but i Saw this video but cant find it know ,
    But i will see again when i find inshallah i send you

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Allah informed you about width line of the heavenly-garden
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-01-2018, 03:11 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-06-2017, 12:11 AM
  3. Last supplication-prayer after entering the heavenly-garden directly..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-06-2017, 02:19 PM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 12-01-2015, 04:42 PM
  5. The Hell and Heaven of Dajjal
    بواسطة User101 في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 30-04-2010, 05:33 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع