الموضوع: Salatul Istikhara

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Salatul Istikhara

Salamualeikum can me someone tell me how to make this salatul istikhara
    And how to make the dua of Istikhara ? Barakallah feekum ( i will know just on the way of the immam mahdi like he explain it how to make Istikhara.

2. افتراضي

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04-12-2009
    03:25 am

Prayer of Consultation

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, only the consultation prayer is two units turning close to Allah to guide you to He loves it and pleases Him between two matters or more if you did not know which is of them is good for you, and your Lord knows and you do not know and whoever rely on Allah surely He is sufficient for him..

As for the pledge of allegiance is something in Allah’s knowledge, my honorable brother, surely I can not specify to you a number of who will give their allegiance to me after ratification at the old House, and it remains to be seen, and that is still in the knowledge of the unseen, and to Allah (all) matters return. So there is no knowledge for me except in what Allah taught me, Most excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper..

3. افتراضي

Barakallah feek brother

4. افتراضي

And also barak allah fik hubibi fi allah Abdullah Almani

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •