I want only evidence that proves you to be the Mahdi

The original post was written by ‘Rayhan’

Peace be upon him who follows the guidance, I want only a piece of evidence that proves you to be the alleged Mahdi, clear and straightforward evidence, without evasion or superfluous speech

Also, I want the answer to come from the Imam only and I will overlook any replies from other than him, so let us wait and see!
08:55 am

In the name of Allah, Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious), The Most Merciful, blessings and peace be upon my grandfather from generations, Mohammed the messenger of Allah, and upon his pure family and upon all the supporters of Allah, The One The Overpowering, until the Last Day (The Day of Judgment)

Here is the true clarification in the clear verses of The Book (The Qur'an) that gives you the ruling concerning the raising up of the Imam Mahdi by whom Allah will guide people all of them, and make them, by the permission of Allah, one nation on the straight path

So Allah will guide them and will make people one nation on the straight path, a Mercy towards His servant, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, because I have taken the pleasure of Allah as a purpose and not as means to go to Heaven

Indeed, the goal of the Imam Mahdi is to achieve the pleasure that is greater than the pleasure of the Paradise of Allah, and how could Allah be pleased-within unless He brings people, His servants, to His mercy?
And His promise is true and He is the most merciful of the merciful, in line with the Word of Allah, The Exalted:

{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَ‌بُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ إِلَّا مَن رَّ‌حِمَ رَ‌بُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ}
صدق الله العظيم [هود:118-119]
If your Lord willed, He would certainly make people (into) one nation, but they are still differing, (118) except him on whom your Lord has bestowed mercy, and for that He did create them. (119)
[Surah: 11- Hud - Verses: 118-119]

Your brother, Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Edited by: Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the following statement

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=29689