Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
29 - Ramadan - 1441 AH
22 - 05 - 2020 AD
12:20 pm
According to the time of Macca (Mother of towns)

From The Caliph Of Allah Over The Worlds To Xi Jinping The President Of China

In the name of Allah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious) the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

O my beloved righteous forerunner supporters in all countries, concentrate exclusively on our statements written about the Corona virus, and in these days concentrate intensively on publishing the statement I wrote titled:

Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That It Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

And know you with knowledge of certainty that therein is healing for what is in the chests and guidance and mercy for the believers, and Allah is Witness and Disposer upon what I say, except for he who refused and was arrogant after the truth has become clear to him. So do not grieve over the guilty and arrogant ones, and away with the unjust people who if the way of the truth towards their Lord becomes clear to them they do not adopt it out of arrogance and delusion, then they will invoke upon themselves destruction.

And they will never find besides Allah a protector or a helper to avert His torment from them as long as they are acting arrogantly towards the global caller to Allah, calling to follow His book, the Great Quran, the mercy to the worlds.

And whoever refuses the mercy of Allah out of arrogance towards the caliph and servant of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, the grand caliph of Allah in the Book, there is for him the most severe torment from Allah.

How could they act arrogantly towards the caliph of Allah! Hence, those will obtain a share of the torment for being deceived by their arrogance, while they are, in the sight of Allah, humiliated and of no importance. In line with the Word of Allah, The Exalted:

أَوَمَن كَانَ مَيْتًا فَأَحْيَيْنَاهُ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُ نُورًا يَمْشِي بِهِ فِي النَّاسِ كَمَن مَّثَلُهُ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ لَيْسَ بِخَارِجٍ مِّنْهَا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (122) وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِي كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَابِرَ مُجْرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُوا فِيهَا ۖ وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلَّا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ (123) وَإِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَةٌ قَالُوا لَن نُّؤْمِنَ حَتَّىٰ نُؤْتَىٰ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ رُسُلُ اللَّهِ ۘ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ ۗ سَيُصِيبُ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا صَغَارٌ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَعَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَمْكُرُونَ
صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 122-124]
And is one who was dead and We revived him and made for him light by which he walks among the people, like one who is in darknesses, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made fair-seeming to the disbelievers that which they were doing. (122) And thus We have made within every town the greatest of its criminals to plot therein. But they plot not except against themselves, and they do not perceive. (123) And when a sign comes to them, they say, “We will never believe until we are given like that which was given to the messengers of Allah.” Allah is most knowing of where He places His message. There will afflict those who committed crimes humiliation in Allah’s sight and a severe torment for what they used to plot. (124)
[Surah: 6 – Al-An’aam – Verses: 122-124]

The invisible soldiers of Allah, that cannot be seen by the naked eye due to their tiny size, are still launching their global war continuously night and day, 24 hours a day, without a break and they relent not. They are the so-called Corona virus, and it is not actually the Corona virus, but the apparent similarity in the shape with the viruses that are already known to them (scientists) has deluded them in the beginning.

However, it is entirely different in its genes and behaviour, but its name ‘Corona’ as they thought it to be at first, took the lead in the media and it was on everybody’s lips even though it is entirely different than all of the viruses.

Yet, at first it was similar in shape to other viruses but genetically different, and I swear by Allah Whom there is no God but Him, The One The Overpowering, that the virus is a cloven and a split living organism, and what is yet to come is most disastrous and most bitter, and it will be a widespread evil from which all doctors will turn their backs in retreat.

Moreover, it is a living organism that is new to mankind, and it is destroying the science of medical physics, and it will make the knowledge of mankind concerning the medical physical science equal to zero as they do not encompass it in knowledge.

But the coming ferocious virus, in which they will be in despair, is the severest in power and might in its extreme torment, not only at the level of the respiratory system but there is no comparison between Covid-19 viruses and the coming ferocious virus, O Xi Jinping the president of China, who claims that they have controlled the torment of Allah, the Lord of the worlds, Glorified and sublimely Exalted is He, and they know that they are liars.

And I give tidings of new virus types to come to the atheists in China and to the likes of them of the guilty leaders of humans and to all the wrongdoers and the mischief-makers. That will be a thunderous and a ferocious virus which is the fiercest of all the viruses, the mightiest and the strongest in exemplary punishment.

Indeed, there is no comparison between it and the so-called covid-19, as it is the virus from which the armies of medical scientists will turn back fleeing and not return. They will be defeated all of them altogether. So the World Health Organisation will collapse and become empty and fall into utter ruin and they will not avail you anything against the punishment of Allah and they will not even be able to help you or to help themselves.

So hear, listen to and understand what I will say to you: These new viruses have a Great leader that you are not co-equal or comparable to, that is God. His minor soldiers take orders directly from Him through what He inspires to them and they do what they are commanded from the source of operations Who is the Supreme Commander.

That is your Lord, The Most High in the realm of the heavens and the earth. He directly inspires to His minor soldiers what they should do so they do as they are commanded, and He is with them with the Words of His power (The Word Be) Exalted is He.

Such is Allah, the Lord of the worlds, that you deviate by blaspheming Him O president of China, Xi Jinping, who declared war on Allah, His religion, His Qur’an, and on the Chinese Muslims publicly and openly in broad daylight, and closed down the Mosques in China.

He even prevented the Muslims from praying at their homes and burnt the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, in aggression and injustice.

O president of China Xi Jinping listen to and understand what I will say with truth, I swear by Allah, the Great, that you will open the Mosques and you are of the humble. And all of those who closed the Mosques with the excuse of the ‘protective measures’ have wronged themselves and will surely open them and run to them, indeed I am truthful and you will come to know.

Anyway O the righteous forerunner supporters from all countries, focus solely on publishing our three statements about Corona virus, most importantly the statement I wrote titled:

Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That It Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

And know you with certainty that therein is healing for what is in the chests, and guidance and mercy for the believers.

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

The caliph and the servant of Allah, Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni.

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Edited by: Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the following statement

من خليفة الله على العالمين الى رئيس الصين شي جين..