Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - Rabi Al-Thani - 1439 AH
27 - 12 - 2017 AD
04:49 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Deliverer of good news and warner from grievous misfortune from Allah the One, the Supreme, against who refused and got arrogant about the call to resort for judgement to the Reminder the grand Quran

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen prophet and his best family, and all the messengers from their Lord and whoever of the believers followed them in every time and place till judgement day, after this..

O my beloved supporters, indeed who forged (lies) and rumored that Al-Houthis are amassing against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, verily know that this is lies and hypocrisy he took upon himself the main part thereof, he is unknown immoral to initiate sedition among the supporters of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so it would be the last day in the life of the transgressor with Allah’s permission whether he who is inside or outside with Allah’s permission. How many of presidents contemporary of my call since thirteen years ago and we did not fight us and anyone of the parties, to the fact they know that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is a caller to achieve the global peace among the human nations, and he seeks to achieve the peaceful coexistence between the Muslims and the disbelievers who do not fight us, and we are not of those who shed blood for power; and we seek refuge in Allah, also all the supporters among the worlds none bothers them from the organizations of their countries to the fact they knew that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the only one in the world who can end the illness of terrorism by the authority of the bridling knowledge from the decisive grand Quran, and eliminates the argument of Trump who creates excuse of terrorism to occupy the Middle East and the entire Muslim countries, so do not believe the ones who turned away from outside Sanaa who they want to engage in fight the supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and Al-Houthis, surely that is rumors from the agitators and their ilk. The thing that made me angry is why do you believe and whirl these rumors forging against Al-Houthis Ansarullah, yet we did not see from them what breach the security of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I do not know that they intercept anyone of my supporters? And some of you almost announce the deployment were it not for many of supporters who contacted me then I said to them: This is forged news and slander, and not a thing of that happened. So remember the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, if an unrighteous man brings you news, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurãt] 49:6
{ إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

Allah is witnessing that I myself get out in several armed cars in Sanaa and I find all respect in all checkpoints whether from Ansarullah Al-Houthis in Sanaa or in Marib, and in all provinces, and surely for Allah’s khalifa a Lord protecting him.

In regards to Ansarullah Al-Houthis, I do not find from them towards me except respect, and they notify Al-Shiekh Nasser Mohammad Al-Qardaai and his motorcade so they would say he passes even with twenty cars, and this is the logic of supervisors from Ansarullah, to the fact all leaders of parties in Yemen know that I am a man possessing positive criticism for the interest of all parties and the unity of Muslims and they know that I do not side to a party nor I am strict for a sect, so either good comes from Al-Shiekh Nasser Mohammad nonetheless verily evil never comes from him towards a Muslim nor towards a disbeliever does not fight him about the religion, even if there was of Al-Houthis who is ignorant about me, as soon as he makes turmoil against me for the fact he hears for the first time about me, so as soon as it reaches his superiors of leadership instantly they say: “Where were you sleeping? This man’s call since thirteen years while he calls for nullification of multi political and sectarian parties, so it is not permissible intercepting him or create problem with him and his supporters, surely when Allah makes him appear-prevailing over the people by a sign from Him then he is a mighty-power for Islam and the Muslims and a pride for Yemenis and Arabs especially and pride for the Muslims in general, and his call is global and not a local call to the fact he does not represent a political nor sectarian party”. End of words of Al-Houthis’ leaders from Ansarullah, and they swear that this is their response to each other against who are unaware about me of junior supervisors.

O community of supporters, do you want me to believe the chaotic agitators and deny my eyes and the treatment of Ansarullah to me and my supporters? Indeed, by Allah, then by Allah we will not and would never fight except who fight us; me and my supporters, far from, very far that who belong to parties make us enter into the midst of their wars.

In any case, with respect to the new supporters after the rumor of slaying the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh so whoever you heard from them calling you to fight Al-Houthis then know that he is either ignorant about many of the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, or he is not a supporter; in fact he belongs to a party and the fact he is ignorant about the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni which I purify it with the vow by my Lord in many of the explanatory-statements that I would never fight anyone for power of authority, and what came in this statement of mines is not new, surely I do not shift in my explanatory-statement with the political fluctuations; in fact this is an established principle of Al-Mahdi-ship call of thirteen years, and not out of fear from anyone; in fact the Truth from Allah to the fact I am the khalifa of Allah in the land, I do not do mischief in it nor I spill blood for that I ascend the throne of a Muslim of a disbeliever, how can that be while we seek to achieve the global peace among the human nations! Is it possible that I turnover the principle of my call with the political turnovers? I seek refuge in Allah.

As for the supporters, their personal arms is ready to any critical-emergency in the midst of wars over the power of authority, it did not get extinguished yet and we are the core of security to all parties, surely we do not hold grudges against anyone of them nor we harbor enmity to anyone of the Muslim parties; in fact the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the final solution after their arrival to blocked road completely, not only in Yemen; in fact in the entire Muslims nations that has parties, wars and destruction, so do not listen with your ears to chaos makers who wants to initiate sedition between us and Ansarullah, I swear by my Lord, I did not see from them any provocation towards me and if I saw I would not have been under the weight of an atom and my reaction would have been stubbornly strong immediately, whether towards Al-Houthis Ansarullah or from the comers who are upon their ilk whom do not increase the Yemeni people but oppression and injustice, and I swear by Allah the Great, if I owned soldiers by the billions I would not participate in succeeding the plan of satan Trump to fight a Muslim nor a disbeliever who did not fight us, so do not be of the ignorant ones and do not believe the chaos makers, and take orders from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and not from other than me, verily my hands got tired from much replies to the supporters that it is a rumor strictly lies and we do not know who took charge of this grand forgery. O keepers of the office, be at ease an know that you do not know my supporters in various provinces of Yemen except for one percent.

O our supporters in Sanaa and its vicinity and in various provinces of Yemen, in regards to your personal arms which we ordered you to possess it whoever can afford, surely it is not but to carry out Allah’s command to your weapons and take your precautions, and readiness for defending against who desired the aggression against us and our supporters with weapons only with excuse that we call to nullification of pluralism of parties and sects in Allah’s religion and to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and the unity of the Muslims’ rank, and all who split their religion into parties are in manifest astray and we are not of them in a thing altogether.

As for the new supporters who pledged allegiance after the rumor of slaying the leader Affash as if I see people among them would like that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni lead the congregational party after Ali Abdullah Saleh, as if they want the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni becomes a leader of a political party then engage a war to reach power of authority as like the parties of those who seek power of authority in the name of religion, and I seek refuge in Allah that the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to follow desires of who do not know what he wrote it of thousands of explanatory-statements throughout thirteen years, have you ever heard from me a tone of fight to reach power of authority of Yemen or other than it? Don’t you guard against evil!

Perhaps the oppressed would like to say: “Won’t you alleviate the oppression of Al-Houthis and the oppression of the upcoming Reformers?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and I say: In fact I am responsible for lifting away the oppression in the world altogether, but after Allah empowers His khalifa in the land with a sign from Him that from its horror the entire countries of humans — their necks remains subdued to Allah’s khalifa and His servant, surely I am not khalifa of Allah in Yemen only; in fact a khalifa of Allah over the world, by Allah there is no difference with me between a Yemeni and Chinese.

Perhaps one of the questions would like to say: “Do you still think that the first of who would handover the leadership to you among the leaders of humans is the alive martyr Ali Abdullah Saleh as honoring from Allah to him for a secret that Allah knows it according to your dreams?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to the entire questioners and the agitators, and I say: Indeed, the vision of handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh belongs to me and what is important to me that I did not lie against my Lord, and I entrust the matter of handing over the leadership from the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh (to) my Lord who knows the secret and and the most hidden, and I say; glory be to Allah the Great Who revives the bone while it decayed whether he was dead or alive being sustained surely the matter is for Allah from before and after, and He will make me appear prevailing over the entire humans in a night while they are humiliated in disgrace, and Allah curse upon who forged lies against Allah a big curse, and the vision of Ali Abdullah Saleh concerns me and have nothing to do with religion in a thing, and between me and you is Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which is not contrary to Allah’s decisive Book; your Reminder that is in between your hands and about it Allah will reckon you and Ali Abdullah Saleh -may Allah have mercy on him alive or dead- (he) is not Allah’s Book, so respond to the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran — O Ali Muhsin Saleh Al-Ahmar and Al-Sayyed Abdul Malik Al-Houthi to nullify the pluralism of political parties and sects in Allah’s religion, verily do not take the religion as a mean to reach the power of authority, and enough mischief in Yemen, and stop bloodshed of each other, and you wronged the innocent among the Yemeni people a great injustice, not one day passes except with new sadness and eyes of the orphans shed tears over their fathers, and widows and mothers of suckling infants and the kneeling elderly ones, surely you do not ask about them nor you give salaries of their alluded martyr father to his wife and his children, how much you are oppressors and a people who have no mercy; in fact your hearts are as stones or stronger hardness! Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God except Him he does not have mercy to those who do not have mercy for His servants the weak and the needy, surely there is no good in the upcoming Reformers they more oppressors and and most tyrant, and there is no good in Al-Houthis until they repent to their Lord to forgive their sins and their turning away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, surely the most right in believing the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by parties of Yemen and the Yemeni people And the entire governors, and the Muslim nations, surely you are so much in need for Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

As for the Arab monetary coalition, it has destroyed Yemen an utter destruction, and it became a storm of destruction and not a storm of liberation; in fact they increased the people injustice and hunger, poorness and inflation in in prices, and ruins with destruction, verily let them keep their duty to Allah the One, the Supreme, surely there is no excuse for them destroying the entire buildings of government and the civil, also terrorizing the helpless Yemeni people from oppression to an oppression yet to (more) oppression, or do you think that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni eager for governing? Surely, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a I worship else than Him that the ownership of the world does not equal the shoe of my foot and to rule the world all of it I am indeed of the hateful (to it), but I have no choice, and Allah will make His khalifa whom He selected and chose to appear prevailing over the entire humans in a night while they are humiliated in disgrace by chastisement of a destructive day.

May Allah not forgive each accursed-outcast satan that the Truth from his Lord cleared to him then he was of the arrogant ones, or Allah’s curse be upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is not the Awaited Mahdi till judgement day, my Lord decide between me and the guilty-criminals with justice and You are the Best of those who decide, Allah is sufficient to me there is no God except He, on Him I rely and He is Lord of the enormous throne, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=277981

اقتباس المشاركة 277981 من موضوع بشيرٌ بالخير ونذيرٌ من شرٍّ كبيرٍ من الله الواحد القهار على من أبى واستكبر عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الذكر القرآن العظيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - ربيع الثاني - 1439 هـ
27 - 12 - 2017 مـ
04:49 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=277973

بشيرٌ بالخير ونذيرٌ من شرٍّ كبيرٍ من الله الواحد القهار على من أبى واستكبر عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الذكر القرآن العظيم

بِسْم الله الواحد القهار، والصلاة والسلام على النبيّ المختار وآله الأخيار وجميع المرسلين من ربّهم ومن تبعهم من المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

وَيَا أحبتي الأنصار إن الذي أفك وأشاع أن الحوثيين يحشدون ضدّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فاعلموا أنّ ذلك كذبٌ ونفاقٌ تولّى كبره فاسقٌ مجهولٌ لإنشاء الفتنة بين أنصار الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وبين أنصار الله الحوثيين، ومن ذا الذي يتجرأ على الإقدام على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فيكون آخر يومٍ في حياة المعتدي بإذن الله سواء الذي في الداخل أو الخارج بإذن الله؟ فكم عاصر دعوتي رؤساء منذ ثلاثة عشر عاماً ولم نقتتل نحن وأحد من الأحزاب كونهم يعلمون أن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني داعي لتحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر ويسعى لتحقيق التعايش السلميّ بين المسلمين والكفار الذين لا يحاربوننا، ولسنا من سفاكي الدماء من أجل السلطة؛ ونعوذ بالله، وجميع الأنصار في العالمين لم يضايقهم أحدٌ من أنظمة دولهم كونهم علموا أن ناصر محمد اليماني هو الوحيد الذي يقدر أن ينهي آفة الإرهاب بسلطان العلم الملجم في العالم من محكم القرآن العظيم ويقضي على حجّة ترامب الذي يتحجج بالإرهاب لاحتلال الشرق الأوسط وكافة دول المسلمين، فلا تصدّقوا المغرضين من خارج صنعاء الذين يريدون أن يقتتِلَ أنصار الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني والحوثيون فتلك شائعاتٌ من المرجفين وأشباههم. والذي أغضبني هو لماذا تصدقون وتزَوبِعون هذه الشائعات افتراءً على أنصار الله الحوثيين ولم نرَ منهم ما يخلّ بأمن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ولا أعلم أنهم يتعرضون لأحدٍ من أنصاري؟ ومنكم كاد يعلن النفير لولا أنه اتّصل بي كثيرٌ من الأنصار فقلت لهم: هذا نبأ زورٍ وبهتانٍ ولم يحدث من ذلك شيئاً. فتذكروا قول الله تعالى: {إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

ويشهد الله أني أخرج بنفسي وفي عدّة سياراتٍ مسلحين في صنعاء وأجدُ كلّ الاحترام في كل النقاط سواء من أنصار الله الحوثيين في صنعاء أو في مأرب وفي كلّ المحافظات، ولخَليفة الله ربٌّ يحميه.

وبالنسبة لأنصار الله الحوثيين فلم أجد منهم نحوي إلا كلّ الاحترام، ويتمّ التبليغ للعمليات للشيخ ناصر محمد القردعي وموكبه فيقولون يمرّ حتى بعشرين سيارة، وهذا منطق المشرفين من أنصار الله كون كلَّ قياديِي الأحزاب في اليمن يعلمون أني رجلٌ ذو انتقاد بنّاءٍ لصالح جميع الأحزاب ووحدة المسلمين ويعلمون أني لا متحزبٌ ولا أتشدد لمذهبٍ، فإما يأتي من الشيخ ناصر محمد الخير ما لم فلن يأتي منه الشرّ اتجاه مسلمٍ ولا اتجاه كافرٍ لا يحاربه في الدين، وحتى ولو كان هناك من الحوثيين من يجهلني فبمجرد ما يقوم بالزوبعة ضدّي كونه أول مرةٍ يسمع عني فبمجرد ما يبلِّغ قياداته العليا ففوراً يقولون له: "أين أنت نائم؟ هذا رجل دعوته منذ ثلاثة عشر عاماً وينفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسية والمذهبية، فلا يجوز اعتراضه أو خلق مشكلةٍ معه وأنصاره، فإن أظهره الله على العالمين بآيةٍ من عنده فهو عزٌّ للإسلام والمسلمين وفخرٌ لليمانيين والعرب خاصةً وفخرٌ للمسلمين عامةً، ودعوته عالميّة وليست دعوة محليّة كونه لا يمثل حزباً سياسياً ولا مذهبيّاً". انتهى كلام قياديين حوثيين من أنصار الله، ويقسمون أن هذا ردّهم لبعضهم بعضاً على الذين يجهلون خبري من مشرفيهم الصغار.

ويا معشر الأنصار فهل تريدونني أصدق المرجفين المبلبلين وأكذّب عيني ومعاملة أنصار الله معي ومع أنصاري؟ ألا والله ثمّ والله لا ولن نقاتل إلا من قاتلنا أنا وأنصاري، وهيهات هيهات أن يُدخلنا المتحزّبون في خضم حروبهم.

وعلى كل حالٍ بالنسبة للأنصار الجدد المنضمين من بعد إشاعة مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح فمن سمعتُم منهم يدعونكم لقتال الحوثيين فاعلموا إنه إما يجهل كثيراً من بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أو إنه ليس أنصارياً بل متحزّباً كونه يجهل بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني والتي أزكّيها بالقسم بربّي في كثيرٍ من البيانات أني لن أقاتل أحداً من أجل السلطة، وليس ما جاء في بياني هذا حديثٌ جديدٌ فلا أتقلب في بياني مع التقلبات السياسيّة؛ بل هذا مبدأ راسخٌ عليه رسوخ الجبال الراسيات منذ بدْءِ الدعوة المهديّة ثلاثة عشر عاماً، وليس خوفاً من أحدٍ بل الحقّ من الله كوني خليفة الله في الأرض لا أفسد فيها ولا أسفك الدماء من أجل أن أعتلي عرش مسلمٍ ولا كافرٍ، كيف ونحن نسعى لتحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر! فهل معقولٌ أن تتقلب مبادئ دعوتي مع التقلبات السياسيّة؟ وأعوذ بالله.

وبالنسبة للأنصار فأسلحتهم الشخصيّة تكون جاهزة لأي طارئٍ في خضم حروب الأحزاب على السلطة، فلم تنطفئ بعد ونحن صَمَّامُ أمانٍ لجميع الأحزاب، فلا نحقد على أيٍّ منهم ولا نضمر العداء لأيٍّ من أحزاب المسلمين؛ بل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو الحل الأخير بعد وصولهم إلى طريقٍ مسدودٍ تماماً ليس في اليمن فحسب بل في كافة شعوب المسلمين ذات الأحزاب والحروب والخراب، فلا تصغوا بآذانكم للمبلبلين الذين يريدون إنشاء فتنةٍ بيننا وبين أنصار الله، وأقسم بربي لم أرَ منهم نحوي أيَّ استفزازٍ ولو رأيت لما خضعت مثقال ذرةٍ ولكانت ردّة فعلي شديدة عنيدة فوراً سواء لأنصار الله الحوثيين أو من الذين على شاكلتهم القادمون الذين لا يزيدون الشعب اليماني إلا ظلماً وجوراً، وأقسم بالله العظيم لو أمتلكُ جنوداً تعدادهم بالمليار لما شاركت في نجاح خطة الشيطان ترامب لمحاربة مسلمٍ ولا كافرٍ لم يحاربنا في ديننا، فلا تكونوا من الجاهلين ولا تصدقوا المبلبلين، وتَلَقّوا الأوامر من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وليس من غيري فقد كَلَّتْ يدي من كثرة الردود على الأنصار أنها إشاعةٌ محصورةٌ كذباً لا نعلم من تولى كبر هذا الإفك، فاطمئنوا واعلموا يا أصحاب المكتب أنكم لا تعرفون من أنصاري في مختلف محافظات اليمن إلا بنسبة واحدٍ في المائة.

ويا أنصارنا في صنعاء وضواحيها وفي مختلف محافظات اليمن بالنسبة لأسلحتكم الشخصيّة التي أمرناكم بامتلاكها من استطاع من المقتدرين فليس ذلك إلا من باب تنفيذ أمر الله في محكم كتابه خذوا أسلحتكم وخذوا حذركم، واستعداداً للدفاع لمن أراد الاعتداء علينا وأنصارنا بالسلاح ليس إلا بحجّة إننا ندعو إلى نفي التعدديّة الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله والاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ ووحدة صفّ المسلمين، وجميع الذين فرّقوا دينهم أحزاباً على ضلالٍ مبينٍ ولسنا منهم في شيء جميعاً.

وبالنسبة للأنصار الجدد المبايعين من بعد إشاعة مقتل الزعيم عفاش فكأني أرى أناساً منهم يودّون لو أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يقود حزب المؤتمر بعد علي عبد الله صالح، فكأنهم يريدون أن يصبح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني قائد حزبٍ سياسيٍّ فيخوض الحرب للوصول إلى السلطة كمثل الأحزاب الذين يسعون إلى السلطة باسم الدين! فمن ثم نردّ على الجاهلين وأقول: الله المستعان على ما تصفون، فليس من أنصاري من يدعوني إلى القتال للوصول إلى السلطة، وأعوذ بالله أن يتّبع المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ ناصر محمد اليماني أهواء الذين لا يعلمون بما كتبتُه من آلاف البيانات على مدار ثلاثة عشر عاماً، فهل قط سمعتم مني نبرة القتال للوصول إلى سلطة اليمن أو غيرها؟ أفلا تتقون!

وربما يودّ المظلومون أن يقولوا: "ألا ترفع عنا ظلم الحوثيين وظلم الإصلاحيين القادمين؟"، فمن ثم يرد عليهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: بل أنا مسؤول عن رفع الظلم في العالم أجمع ولكن بعد أن يمكن الله خليفته في الأرض بآيةٍ من عنده تظلّ أعناقهم من هولها خاضعين لخليفة الله وعبده كافة دول البشر، فلست خليفة الله في اليمن فحسب؛ بل خليفة الله على العالَم، فوالله لا فرق لدي بين يمانيّ وصيني.

وربما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "وهل لا تزال تعتقد أنّ أوّل من سوف يسلمك القيادة من بين قادات البشر هو الشهيد الحي علي عبد الله صالح تكرمةً من الله له لسرٍّ يعلمه الله حسب أحلامك!؟"، فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ على كافة السائلين والمرجفين وأقول لهم: إن رؤيا تسليم القيادة من علي عبد الله صالح تخصّني وما يهمني أني لم أكذب على ربّي، وأفوّض أمر تسليم القيادة من الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح لله ربي الذي يعلم السرّ وأخفى، وأقول سبحان الله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميمٌ سواء كان ميتاً أم حيّاً يُرزق فلله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد، وسوف يُظهرني على كافة البشر في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون، ولعنة الله على من افترى على الله كذباً لعناً كبيراً، ورؤيا علي عبد الله صالح تخصّني وليست من الدين في شيء، وبيني وبينكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله ذِكركم الذي بين أيديكم وعنه سوف يحاسبكم الله وليس كتاب الله علي عبد الله صالح رحمه الله حيّاً أو ميتاً، فأجيبوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم يا علي محسن صالح الأحمر ويا أيها السيد عبد الملك الحوثي لنفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله، فلا تتخذوا الدين وسيلةً للوصول إلى السلطة، وكفى فساداً في اليمن، وكفّوا عن سفك دماء بعضكم بعضاً، وظلمتم الأبرياء في الشعب اليماني ظلماً عظيماً، فلا يمرّ يومٌ واحدٌ إلا بحزنٍ جديدٍ وأعينُ اليتامى تدمع على آبائهم، وأرامل وأمهات أطفالٍ رُضَّعٍ وشيبات رُكَّع، فلا أنتم تسألون عنهم ولا تعطوا راتب أبيهم الشهيد المُغرر به إلى زوجته وأولاده، فكم أنتم ظالمون وقومٌ لا ترحمون؛ بل قلوبكم كالحجارة أو أشدّ قسوةً! ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يرحم الله من لا يرحم عباده الضعفاء والمساكين، فلا خير في الإصلاحيين القادمين أظلم وأطغى، ولا خير في الحوثيين حتى يتوبوا إلى ربهم ليغفر لهم ذنوبهم وإعراضهم عن الدعوة للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فكان أولى بتصديق الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أحزاب اليمن والشعب اليماني وكافة حكام وشعوب المسلمين، فما أحوجكم لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وأما تحالف النقد العربي فقد دمّر اليمن تدميراً وأصبحت عاصفة تدميرٍ وليست عاصفة تحريرٍ؛ بل زادوا الشعب ظلماً وجوعاً وفقراً وغلاءً في الأسعار وخراباً ودماراً، فليتقوا الله الواحد القهار فلا حجّة لهم تدمير كافة المباني الحكوميّة المدنيّة وترويع الشعب اليماني المغلوب على أمره من ظلمٍ إلى ظلمٍ إلى ظلمٍ، أم تظنون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني طامعاً في الحكم؟ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره ولا أعبد سواه لا يساوي عندي ملكوت العالم شسع نعل قدمي وإني لحكم العالم بأسره لمن الكارهين ولكن ليس لي الخيار، وسوف يظهر الله خليفته الذي اصطفى واختار على كافة البشر في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون بعذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ.

لا غفر الله لكلّ شيطانٍ رجيمٍ تبيّن له الحقّ من ربّه فكان من المستكبرين، أو لعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني إن لم يكن المهديّ المنتظر إلى يوم الدين، ربّ افتح بيني وبين المجرمين بالحقّ وأنت خير الفاتحين، حسبي الله لا إله إلا هو عليه توكلت وهو ربّ العرش العظيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..