الموضوع: Sabar:My question Are there specific surah meant to be steadfast in sincerity

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Sabar:My question Are there specific surah meant to be steadfast in sincerity

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers
    Rodiah binnaem azom How much i appreciate your effort
    A person cannot trust himself nor cannot guide by himself by his ability alone and have to ask true guidance from Allah in order to get guided
    As such assume same scenario
    A person cannot obtain sincerity by himself alone by his ability because sincerity is very subjective cannot be measure and tend to change over circumstances over period of time and forgetful (meaning people fail when it is tested) due to human nature and have to ask sincerity from Allah in order to be granted sincerity
    My question
    Are there specific surah meant to be steadfast in sincerity

2. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Welcome to sabar, what I do is to compete seeking Allah's pleasure to attain His love and nearness and in order to please my Lord I have to be sincere and never feel confidence and say that I got this out my own knowledge and education for Allah the Most High said: {So when harm afflicts a man he calls upon Us; then, when We give him a boon from Us, he says: I have been given it only by means of knowledge. In fact, it is a trial, but most of them know not.} 39:49
    And Allah the Most High said: {He said: I have been given this only on account of the knowledge I have. Did he not know that Allah had destroyed before him generations who were mightier in strength than he and greater in assemblage? And the guilty are not questioned about their sins.}Truthful Allah the Great 28:78
    Glory be to Allah who taught man what he did not know, with out His grace we can do nothing without His guidance we would be lost that is why our Imam Allah's khalifa the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni -peace be upon him- taught us to say the word of Allah the Most High: {..say: Our Lord, make perfect for us our light, and grant us protection; surely You are Possessor of power over all things.} 66:8
    Also to recite in our daily five prayers the word of Allah the Most High: {Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after You have guided us and grant us mercy from You; surely You are the most liberal Giver.} 3:8
    My son I do not do this to get any gratitude from any one all thanks, praise and gratitude are due to Allah the Greatest Bliss I only worship His goodly pleasure that is the Greatest Bliss, I urge you to not waist time and pledge your allegiance to Allah, His messenger Mohammad, and His khalifa Nasser Mohammad before time runs out and I remind you with this from the last explanatory-statement of our Imam:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27169

[/SHOWPOST]

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Hoping that each year you are well and steadfast upon the Truth till judgement day..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-08-2020, 08:47 AM
  2. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 16-04-2018, 02:51 PM
  3. Surah Waqiah
    بواسطة gunawan.wibisono في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2018, 01:21 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2017, 08:08 AM
  5. Sabar