الموضوع: ..Friday prayer is sunna and it should not be for the sunna to replace the obligatory (prayer). Our fatwa has preceded: that it is in the time of (Zuhr) early afternoon prayer

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي ..Friday prayer is sunna and it should not be for the sunna to replace the obligatory (prayer). Our fatwa has preceded: that it is in the time of (Zuhr) early afternoon prayer

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 08 - 1431 AH
    07 - 08 - 2010 AD
    03:54 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Friday prayer is sunna and it should not be for the sunna to replace the obligatory (prayer)
    ..Our fatwa has preceded: that it is in the time of (Zuhr) early afternoon prayer

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Qawm Yuhibuhom Wayuhibbunah
    08-06-2010
    11:46 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    Admissibility of establishing the lecture and prayer on Friday at nine am a fatwa of Mufti of the Egyptian hometowns’ Muftis
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Newspaper of the seventh day 6/8/2010 AD http://youm7.com/NewsSection.asp?
    SecID=65&IssueID=29
    Confirmed Dr. Ali Gomaa, the Egyptian Mufti passport establish a sermon Friday prayers at nine in the morning or at any subsequent hour, it came during a Friday sermon delivered by the Great Mosque in Matrouh, which Egyptian television transmitted live on the occasion of the celebrations of the Matrouh Governorate anniversary National.
    Where the Grand Mufti pointed out at the beginning of the speech that starting the prayer call (adhan) according to the local time in Cairo’s province which means before the appointed time of Zuhr adhan early afternoon prayer call in Matrouh province by about a quarter of an hour and confirmed that this is permissible, as can be established prayer and Friday prayers at any time after nine o'clock in the morning before noon, and was based on to the fatwa of Imam Ahmad that the Prophet , peace be upon him and prayed with people Friday and finished them did not complete a shade in the shade at noon, as the Mufti stressed that prayer may submitted, but it is not obligated.
    O Imam, give me fatwa about the time of Friday prayer?
    AS I recall that I know it is in time of Zuhr prayer early afternoon, the two parts of the day
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters, our fatwa has preceded about Friday prayer that it is in Zuhr prayer time of early afternoon, as for Zuhr prayer, you should pray it as delayed combining with Asr prayer at late afternoon, that’s because Friday prayer is a sunna and it should not be for the sunna to replace the obligatory (prayer), for that Allah made Zuhr prayer and Asr prayer do not separate; either an advanced combining or delayed combining, and in that there is a far reaching wisdom if you only knew, and that’s inorder for some of you to guard others during your prayer for protection of your women/children from your enemies (in order) to exchange serves, a mercy, and making ease for the believers.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1992

اقتباس المشاركة 6561 من موضوع صلاة الجمعة سُنَّة ولا ينبغي للسُنَّةِ أن تحلَّ محلَّ الفرض..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

26 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    07 - 08 - 2010 مـ
    03:54 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

صلاة الجمعة سُنَّة ولا ينبغي للسُنَّةِ أن تحلَّ محلَّ الفرض.
    ولقد سبقت فتوانا: إنّها في ميقات صلاة الظهر..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    قوم يحبهم ويحبونه

08-06-2010
    11:46 PM
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

جواز إقامة خطبة وصلاة الجمعة عند الساعة التاسعة صباحاً فتوى مفتى الديار المصرية
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

جريدة اليوم السابع
    6/8/2010م

http://youm7.com/NewsSection.asp?
    SecID=65&IssueID=29

أكد الدكتور على جمعة مفتى الديار المصرية جواز إقامة خطبة وصلاة الجمعة عند الساعة التاسعة صباحا أو عند أى ساعة تالية، جاء ذلك خلال خطبة الجمعة التى ألقاها بالجامع الكبير بمحافظة مطروح والتى نقلها التليفزيون المصرى على الهواء مباشرة بمناسبة احتفالات محافظة مطروح بعيدها القومى.

حيث أشار فضيلة المفتى فى بداية الخطبة أنه تم رفع الأذان حسب التوقيت المحلى لمحافظة القاهرة أى قبل موعد رفع أذان الظهر بمحافظة مطروح بحوالى ربع ساعة وأكد أن هذا جائز، كما يمكن إقامة الأذان وصلاة الجمعة فى أى وقت من بعد الساعة التاسعة صباحا قبل الفىء، واستند إلى فتوى الإمام أحمد أن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم صلى بالناس الجمعة وانتهوا منها ولم
    يكتمل الفىء وهو الظل عند الظهر، كما أكد المفتى بأنه يجوز تقديم الصلاة ولكنه ليس وجوبا.

كان الدكتور على جمعة أنه قد حضر إلى مطروح صباح اليوم بناء على الدعوة المقدمة له من اللواء أحمد حسين محافظ مطروح ليشارك فى احتفالات المحافظة بعيدها القومى بإلقاء خطبة صلاة الجمعة بالمسجد الكبير.

أفتنى أيها الامام فى توقيت صلاة الجمعة؟

على ما اتذكر أننى أعلم بأنها فى وقت صلاة الظهر طرفى النهار.
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فقد سبقت فتوانا عن ميقات صلاة الجمعة أنّها في ميقات صلاة الظهر، وأمّا الظهر فتُصَلّوه جمع تأخيرٍ مع صلاة العصر، وذلك لأنّ صلاة الجمعة سُنّة ولا ينبغي للسُنَّة أن تحلّ محلّ الفرض، ولذلك جعل الله صلاة الظهر والعصر لا يفترقان؛ إمّا جمع تقديمٍ أو جمع تأخيرٍ، وفي ذلك حكمةٌ بالغةٌ لو كنتم تعلمون، وذلك حتى يحرس بعضكم بعضاً أثناء صلواتكم ولحماية أعراضكم من أعدائكم لتبادل الخدمات، ورحمةً وتيسيراً على المؤمنين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

اقتباس المشاركة 193260 من موضوع The explanatory statement of the prayers and the units from the decisive-law of the great Quran..

- 20 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

06 - 01 - 1431 AH
    23 - 12 - 2009 AD
    10:14 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Friday prayer is a must duty for people and is dropped from others, as for the obligatory prayer it is a pillar of the pillars of Islam and it is not lifted from the Muslims not in travel, nor in local-presence, nor in sickness

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Peace and Allah’s mercy and His blessing be upon you, my honorable brothers, how do I follow him and I believe in him and believe him and I see him deciding what is otherwise known of the religion of Islam, his evidence does not necessarily reside on that, nor his proof ?
    On the contrary this matter there must be an evidence that he is untruthful in fact unbeliever, but I will not do that and I would never think neither this nor that until the Imam backs away from his condition in having dialogue with one of the muftis and shows us evidence sector what he calls for in the matter of the prayer or one of the muftis actually comes for the dialogue and we see who is the companion of the Truth.
    My question to the Imam only: Am I guilty if you I did not believe in you until that time, and if it was what I am on it being considered a legitimate excuse for me, Are who other than me being better than me because they followed you before me?
    انتهى الاقتباس

End of quote of (Talib Al-Huda) Asking guidance

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement..

My honorable brother Requester of guidance, if you were truly searching for the guidance wholeheartedly inside and out certainly it is ever incumbent on Allah to guide you to the Truth in confirming with His True promise in His decisive Book: {And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ankaboot] 29:69
    {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69].

O my honorable brother, Allah had commanded you to not follow the knowledge of a scholar that you have no knowledge of in him that his knowledge is truly from the All Merciful and not forged lies of satan, and for that Allah ordered you to use your minds before you follow the caller, so you think in his knowledge and his proof whether it is from the All Merciful so your mind reassures it and your heart be at ease with it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:36
    {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36]،

And through that you know that Allah forbidden you from the blind following, O man, I see you issuing fatwa in regard the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that it is missing the knowledge and the authority, O glory be to Allah, was it obscured from you the proof from the decisive Quran, and you see that the proof is with who is contrary to us, O man, what is wrong with you and what is the matter with you? Surely that is an uncovered lie to whom pondered in the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then you do not find him issuing fatwa in a thing but he brought the proof in the absolute-confounding argument for the arguing until they submit to the Truth a full submission..

To you is the question of the Awaited Mahdi O you who you think that the prayers did not undergo changes, and my question to you and to all the searchers for the Truth: How you dropped the must do Friday prayer, the obligatory imposed Zuhr prayer, and Zuhr is included from the pillars of Islam, so if you cancelled Zuhr and made the obligatory prayers four then the second pillar of the pillars of Islam would be unbalanced, don’t you understand!? Then you think and say but the Friday (prayer) as well mentioned in the Quran and it is a must do and not obligatory by the evidence of the word of Allah the Most High: {..hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off selling. That is better for you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jumuah] 62:9
    {فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة:9].

But the obligatory prayer if merchandise and trading made you busy from it, then you find in that a threat and promise of retribution from the Worshiped Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the paying of the poor- rate — they fear a day in which the hearts and the eyes..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:37
    {رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ ۙ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:37].

As for Friday prayer it is a must on some people and it drops off others, as for the obligatory prayer surely it is a pillar from pillars of Islam and Allah enjoined on us and was not waived from the Muslims not in travel nor in the local-presence nor in sickness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live:}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Maryam] 19:31
    {وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:31]

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the paying of the poor- rate — they fear a day in which the hearts and the eyes..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:37
    {رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ ۙ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:37].

Perhaps one of whom they say against Allah what they do not know would like to say: “It is then as long Zuhr prayer is an imposed obligatory even on Friday so we have to pray Friday then we make Eqama for Zuhr prayer then we pray Zuhr”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him from the decisive Reminder: But I did not find after Friday prayer another obligatory directly in fact when the prayer is ended, disperse abroad in the land and seek of Allah’s grace. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, when the call is sounded for prayer on Friday, hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off selling. That is better for you, if you know.(9) But when the prayer is ended, disperse abroad in the land and seek of Allah’s grace, and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jumuah] 62:9-10
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَاةِ مِن يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿9﴾ فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ الصَّلَاةُ فَانتَشِرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَابْتَغُوا مِن فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ(10)} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة].

Then wonders those of understanding so they say:” O glory be to Allah the Great, but Allah knows that it is obligatory upon us in that appointed-time an obligatory prayer and it is Zuhr prayer so how (Allah) makes the appointed-time of Friday in the same appointed-time?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him with a fatwa of Zuhr prayer of delayed combination with Asr from the decisive Reminder by the Truth and I say: Allah the Most High said: {(It is) in houses which Allah has permitted to be exalted and His name to be remembered therein. Therein do glorify Him, in the mornings and the late afternoon,(36) Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the paying of the poor- rate — they fear a day in which the hearts and the eyes will turn about,(37) That Allah may give them the best reward for what they did, and give them more out of His grace. And Allah provides without measure for whom He pleases.(38) And those who disbelieve, their deeds are as a mirage in a desert, which the thirsty man deems to be water, until, when he comes to it, he does not find it, and he finds Allah with him, so He pays him his due. And Allah is Swift at reckoning,(39) Or like darkness in the deep sea — there covers him a wave, above which is a wave, above which is a cloud — (layers of) darkness one above another — when he holds out his hand, he is almost unable to see it. And to whom Allah does not give light, he surely has no light.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:36-40
    {فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ ﴿36﴾ رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ ۙ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ ﴿37﴾ لِيَجْزِيَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنَ مَا عَمِلُوا وَيَزِيدَهُم مِّن فَضْلِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَرْزُقُ مَن يَشَاءُ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ ﴿38﴾ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَعْمَالُهُمْ كَسَرَابٍ بِقِيعَةٍ يَحْسَبُهُ الظَّمْآنُ مَاءً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَهُ لَمْ يَجِدْهُ شَيْئًا وَوَجَدَ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ فَوَفَّاهُ حِسَابَهُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ﴿39﴾ أَوْ كَظُلُمَاتٍ فِي بَحْرٍ لُّجِّيٍّ يَغْشَاهُ مَوْجٌ مِّن فَوْقِهِ مَوْجٌ مِّن فَوْقِهِ سَحَابٌ ۚ ظُلُمَاتٌ بَعْضُهَا فَوْقَ بَعْضٍ إِذَا أَخْرَجَ يَدَهُ لَمْ يَكَدْ يَرَاهَا ۗ وَمَن لَّمْ يَجْعَلِ اللَّهُ لَهُ نُورًا فَمَا لَهُ مِن نُّورٍ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [النور]

So where did you go (away) from the word of Allah the Most High: {(It is) in houses which Allah has permitted to be exalted and His name to be remembered therein. Therein do glorify Him, in the early afternoon and the late afternoon,(36)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:36
    {فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:36].

So that is Asr and Zuhr combination in the appointed time of Asr. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And keep yourself with those who call on their Lord early afternoon and late afternoon desiring His goodwill, and let not your eyes pass from them, desiring the beauties of this world’s life. And follow not him whose heart We have made unmindful of Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case exceeds due bounds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:28
    {وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:28].

And preceded that we proved the late afternoon that it is the appointed-time of Asr prayer and you find that it passes the Zuhr prayer so its combination is with Asr prayer at the appointed time of (Al-Aseel) sun (late afternoon). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(It is) in houses which Allah has permitted to be exalted and His name to be remembered therein. Therein do glorify Him, in the early afternoon and the late afternoon,(36)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:36
    {فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:36]

So that is Asr and Zuhr prayer combination in the appointed-time of Asr prayer. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: { And keep yourself with those who call on their Lord early afternoon and late afternoon desiring His goodwill, and let not your eyes pass from them, desiring the beauties of this world’s life. And follow not him whose heart We have made unmindful of Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case exceeds due bounds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:28
    {وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:28].

You shall find, when one mufti of the Islamic hometowns comes for the dialogue with the Awaited Mahdi with the name and picture, how be the explanation for the local-present prayer so we explain it in details from Allah’s Book, I surely do not want to disperse the gathering of the praying ones in the congregation prayer in fact the unity of the rank is the most important to us even if were in their prayers mistakes Allah forgave for them and accepted it from them, didn’t they agreed on to place their faces on the ground in the level of their feet prostrating to Allah, so how (Allah) does not accept their prayers glory be to Him the Most High and He is the Forgiving the Grateful? There is no problem in the unintentional mistakes in worshiping, in fact the problem is in the polytheism so that is the disaster and that is the major disaster on those who associate with their Lord, indeed sincere obedience is due to Allah (alone), and He accepts from His servants their worship as much as their best effort, power and ability, and He disregard their unintentional mistakes from them, But He does not disregard the association with Him ever nor forgive to be associated with Him ever until His servant be absolute in his worship to his Lord, Him Alone, no partner for Him. And Allah the Most High said: {And the Masjeds are Allah’s, so call not upon anyone with Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:18
    {وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:18].

And Allah will accept their worship and forgives their mistakes in their prayers, so how He sees that His servant just prostrated for his Lord so he made his face on the ground to the level of his foot glorifying his Lord and long in His pleasure and the nearness of Him, so how Allah does not accept from His servant his prayers surely He brings him closer! But when He sees the face of His servant fell prostrate on the soil of Al-Housain then how Allah accepts his prayers? O my brothers the Shiites keep your duty to Allah and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah forgives not that a partner should be set up with Him, and forgives all besides that to whom He pleases. And whoever sets up a partner with Allah, he devises indeed a great sin.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:48
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:48].

O you who prostrated on the soil of Al-Housain do you have an authority in this? Say: bring your proof if you are truthful, or, are you forging a lie against Allah? So keep your duty to Allah.. but I ask forgiveness for the people of Sunni and Al-Jamaa and I salute them with the best salutation, and do you know why? That’s because they are a lot less polytheism than you, surely they do not call anyone with Allah were it not for the intercession despite that the human satans made them fall in many of the narrations and the falsified stories about the prophet, but their hearts more pure from association than you, and I do not want to wrong anyone was of the Shiites that he was not associating a thing with Allah, surely he knows himself if he was not calling anyone with Allah, but unfortunately as well the association with Allah is spread in the hearts of many of whom are believing in Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And most of them believe not in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:106
    {وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

O Requester of guidance, I see you questioning so you say whether you are guilty if you did not follow the Awaited Mahdi! Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you by the Truth and I say: If you are not associating a thing with Allah so you worship Allah, Him Alone, so you compete with all of His servants from the prophets, the messengers, those who believe and affirm the Truth, the martyrs, and the righteous so you believe that all of them are only servants for Allah as you are a servant for Allah, then you see that you have the right in your Lord as they have then you compete with them in loving Allah and the nearness to Him and (achieving) the Bliss of the pleasure of Himself, so if you are as that, verily Allah would never make you in need of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in order for Allah to send him to guide you with the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One. O my honorable brother “Inquirer of guidance” the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is only calling to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, so do not follow the paths that separates you from His path, so is there after the Truth except falsehood, will you be of the grateful ones that Allah sent the Awaited Mahdi in your nation and not in the nations before you? And if you disbelieve and ungrateful then know that indeed Allah is severe in punishment, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Brother of the sincere absolute worshipers of the Lord, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=47673

اقتباس المشاركة 47673 من موضوع ( بيانات الإمام في أحكام الوضوء والصلاة وميقاتها )

- 20 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    06 - 01 - 1431 هـ
    23 - 12 - 2009 مـ

10:14 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

صلاة الجمعة واجبةٌ على أقوام وتسقط عن آخرين، وأما الصلاة المفروضة فإنّها رُكن من أركان الإسلام ولم تُرفع عن المُسلمين لا في سفرٍ ولا في حضرٍ ولا في مرضٍ ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، يا إخواني الكرام، كيف أتّبعه وأؤمن به وأصدِّقه وأنا أراه يقرر ما هو خلاف المعلوم من دين الإسلام بالضرورة ولا يقيم على ذلك دليله ولا برهانه؟
    بالعكس هذا الأمر يجب أن يكون دليل إنه غير صادق بل ولا مؤمن، لكنني لن أفعل ذلك ولن أعتقد لا هذا ولا هذا حتى يتراجع الإمام عن شرطه في محاورة أحد المفتين ويبين لنا بالدليل القطاع ما يدعو إليه في أمر الصلاة أو يأتي أحد المفتين للحوار فعلاً ونرى من هو صاحب الحق.
    وسؤالي للإمام فقط: هل أكون آثماً إذا لم أؤمن بك حتى ذلك الوقت، وإذا كان ما أنا عليه يعتبر عذر شرعي لي، فهل غيري أفضل مني لأنهم اتبعوك قبلي؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى كلام طالب الهدى.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآله الطيبين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

أخي الكريم طالب الهُدى، فإن كُنت حقاً تبحث عن الهُدى قلباً وقالباً فحقٌّ على الله أن يهديك إلى الحقّ. تصديقاً لوعده الحقّ في مُحكم كتابه:
    {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69].

ويا أخي الكريم، لقد أمرك الله أن لا تتّبع عِلْمَ عَالمٍ ليس لك به عِلْمٌ أنّ علْمَه حقاً من عند الرحمن وليس من افتراء الشيطان، ولذلك أمركم الله أن تستخدموا عقولكم من قبل اتّباع الداعية فتُفكر بعلمه وبرهانه فهل هو من عند الرحمن فيقرّه عقلك ويطمئن إليه قلبك. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36]، ومن خلال ذلك تعلمون أنّ الله نهاكم عن الاتّباع الأعمى.

ويارجل إنّي أراك تُفتي في شأن دعوة ناصر مُحمد اليماني إنّها تفتقد العلم والسُلطان! ويا سُبحان الله عليك! فهل عمي عليك البرهان من مُحكم القرآن وترى أنّ البرهان هو مع من يخالفنا! فما خطبك يا رجل وماذا دهاك؟ فتلك كذبة مكشوفة لمن تدبر بيان ناصر مُحمد اليماني ثم لا يجدوه يفتي بشيء إلا وجاء بالبرهان بالحُجة الداحضة للجدل حتى يُسلموا للحقّ تسليماً.

وإليك سؤال المهديّ المُنتظَر يا من تظنّ أنّ الصلوات لم يجرِ عليها التغيير، وسؤالي لك ولكافة الباحثين عن الحقّ: فكيف أسقطت صلاة الجمعة الواجبة صلاة الظهر الفرض الجبريّ والظهر من ضمن أركان الإسلام؟ فلو حذفت الظهر وجعلت الصلوات المفروضات أربعاً لاختل الركن الثاني من أركان الإسلام، أفلا تعقلون! ومن ثم تتفكر وتقول ولكن الجمعة كذلك مذكورة في القرآن وهي واجبة وليست فرضاً بدليل قول الله تعالى:
    {فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة:9].

ولكن الصلاة المفروضة إذا ألهتكم التجارة والبيع عنها تجد في ذلك تهديد ووعيد من الربّ المعبود. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وأما صلاة الجمعة فهي واجبةٌ على أقوام وتسقط عن آخرين، وأما الصلاة المفروضة فإنّها رُكن من أركان الإسلام وأوصانا الله بها ولم تُرفع عن المُسلمين لا في سفرٍ ولا في حضرٍ ولا في مرضٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:31].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

ولربّما يودّ أحد الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون: "إذاً ما دامت صلاة الظهر فرضاً جبريّاً حتى في يوم الجمعة فعلينا أن نُصلي الجمعة ثم نقيم صلاة الظهر فنصلي الظهر". ثم يردُّ عليه المهديّ المُنتظَر من مُحكم الذكر: ولكني لم أجد بعد صلاة الجمعة مباشرةً فريضةً أخرى بل إذا قُضيت صلاة الجمعة فانتشروا في الأرض وابتغوا من فضل الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَاةِ مِن يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿9﴾ فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ الصَّلَاةُ فَانتَشِرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَابْتَغُوا مِن فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة].

ومن ثم يتساءل أولو الألباب فيقولون: "ويا سُبحان الله العظيم، ولكنّ الله يعلم إنّه فرضٌ علينا في ذلك الميقات صلاة مفروضةً وهي صلاة الظهر، فكيف يجعل ميقات الجمعة في ذات الميقات؟". ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المُنتظر بفتوى صلاة الظهر جمع تأخير مع صلاة العصر من مُحكم الذّكر بالحقّ وأقول: قال الله تعالى:
    {فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ ﴿36﴾ رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ ۙ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ ﴿37﴾ لِيَجْزِيَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنَ مَا عَمِلُوا وَيَزِيدَهُم مِّن فَضْلِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَرْزُقُ مَن يَشَاءُ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ ﴿38﴾ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَعْمَالُهُمْ كَسَرَابٍ بِقِيعَةٍ يَحْسَبُهُ الظَّمْآنُ مَاءً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَهُ لَمْ يَجِدْهُ شَيْئًا وَوَجَدَ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ فَوَفَّاهُ حِسَابَهُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ﴿39﴾ أَوْ كَظُلُمَاتٍ فِي بَحْرٍ لُّجِّيٍّ يَغْشَاهُ مَوْجٌ مِّن فَوْقِهِ مَوْجٌ مِّن فَوْقِهِ سَحَابٌ ۚ ظُلُمَاتٌ بَعْضُهَا فَوْقَ بَعْضٍ إِذَا أَخْرَجَ يَدَهُ لَمْ يَكَدْ يَرَاهَا ۗ وَمَن لَّمْ يَجْعَلِ اللَّهُ لَهُ نُورًا فَمَا لَهُ مِن نُّورٍ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [النور]

فأين ذهبتم من قول الله تعالى:
    {فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:36].

فتلك صلاة العصر والظهر جمعاً في ميقات صلاة العصر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وسبق وأن أثبتنا العشي إنه ميقات صلاة العصر وتجد إنّه تجاوز صلاة الظهر فجمعهما مع صلاة العصر في ميقات شمس الأصيل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:36]

فتلك صلاة العصر والظهر جمعاً في ميقات صلاة العصر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وسوف تجدون حين يحضر أحد مُفتيي الديار الإسلاميّة لحوار المهديّ المُنتظَر بالاسم والصورة كيف يتمّ التفصيل لصلاة الحضر فنُفصّلها من كتاب الله تفصيلاً، فإنّي لا أريد ان أُشتت جموع المُصلين في صلاة الجماعة؛ بل وحدة الصف هي الأهم لدينا حتى ولو كان في صلواتهم أخطاء غفر الله لهم وتقبلها منهم، ألم يتّفقوا على أن يضعوا وجوههم على الأرض بمستوى أقدامهم سجوداً لله فكيف لا يتقبل صلواتهم سبحانه وتعالى وهو الغفور الشكور؟ ولا مُشكلة في الأخطاء في العبادة غير المُتعمّدة؛ بل المشكلة هو في الإشراك فتلك هي الكارثة وتلك هي الطامة الكُبرى على المُشركين بربهم، ألا لله الدين الخالص ويتقبل من عباده عبادتهم على قدر جهدهم وقدرتهم واستطاعتهم ويتغاضى عن أخطائهم غير المتعمدة منهم، ولكنّه لا يتغاضى عن الشرك به أبداً ولا يغفر أن يُشرك به أبداً حتى يُخلص عبده في عبادته لربه وحده لا شريك له، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:18].

وسوف يتقبّل الله عبادتكم ويغفر لكم أخطاءكم في صلواتكم، فكيف وهو يرى أنّ عبده قد سجد لربه فجعل وجهه على الأرض على مستوى قدمه يسبح لربه فيطمع في رضوانه وقُربه، فكيف لا يتقبل الله من عبده صلاته فيُقربه! ولكن حين يرى وجه عبده خرّ ساجداً على تُراب الحسين، فكيف يقبل الله صلاته؟ فاتّقوا الله يا إخواني الشيعة وتذكروا قول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:48].

فهل عندكم سُلطان بهذا يا من سجدوا على تُراب الحسين؟ قُل هاتوا بُرهانكم إن كنتم صادقين، أم على الله تفترون؟ فاتقوا الله.. ولكني أُصلي على أهل السّنة والجماعة وأُسلمُ عليهم تسليماً وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّهم أقلّ شركاً بكثير منكم، فهم لا يدعون مع الله أحداً لولا فتنة الشفاعة برغم أنّ شياطين البشر أوقعوهم في كثير من الأحاديث والروايات المكذوبة عن النبي ولكن قلوبهم أطهر من الشرك منكم، ولا أريد أن أظلم أحداً كان من الشيعة لا يشرك بالله شيئاً فهو يعلم نفسه إذا كان لا يدعو مع الله أحداً، ولكن للأسف كذلك الشرك بالله مُنتشر في قلوب كثير من المؤمنين بالله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

ويا طالب الهُدى إنّي أراك تسأل فتقول فهل أنت آثمٌ إذا لم تتّبع المهديّ المُنتظَر؟ ثم يردّ عليك المهديّ المُنتظَر بالحقّ وأقول: إذا كُنت لا تشرك بالله شيئاً فتعبد الله وحده فتُنافس عباده جميعاً من الأنبياء والمُرسلين والصديقين والشهداء والصالحين فتؤمن أنّهم أجمعين إنّما هم عبيداً لله كما أنت عبد لله، فترى إنّ لك الحقّ في ربك كما لهم ثم تُنافسهم في حُب الله وقربه و نعيم رضوان نفسه، فإذا كنت كذلك فلن يجعلك الله بأسف المهدي المُنتظر ناصر مُحمد اليماني حتى يبعثه الله ليهديك بالقُرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد.

ويا أخي الكريم طالب الهُدى، إنّما يدعوكم الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، فلا تتّبعوا السُّبل فتفرّق بكم عن سبيله، فهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضّلال؟ أفلا تكونوا من الشاكرين أن ابتعث الله المهديّ المُنتظَر في أمتكم وليس في الأمم من قبلكم؟ ولئن كفرتم فاعلموا أنّ الله لشديدُ العقاب.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخو المخلصين الربانيين الإمام المهديّ؛ ناصر مُحمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1992

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Fatwa about the knot of tongue of Moses prophet of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 09-11-2017, 05:33 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-02-2017, 09:59 PM
  3. Fatwa about the number of wives of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-05-2016, 02:37 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-08-2014, 12:58 AM
  5. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 31-05-2014, 07:14 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك