Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 07 - 1437 AH
05 - 05 - 2016 AD
05:29 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The Imam Mahdi issues to the questioner fatwa about taking the right with the maneuver (means)

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post written by Ayser Al-Raihawi
...Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
I am a Muslim and my father is a Muslim, praise be to Allah, and grandfather is a Muslim
.But the father of my grandfather is a Christian and the family got divided after his death
Some of them converted to Islam whom he is my grandfather the father of my father
..And there is the uncle of my father who remained Christian
And my uncle the brother of my father got married from a Christian woman she has converted to Islam before her death in several years, and she is the second wife to my uncle. And the children of my uncle (cousins) are Muslims..
….The question is
The uncle of my father the Christian forbade the individuals that became Muslims whom I mentioned above
He has deprived them from their right in the inheritance that is estimated in the millions
..And they just placed their hands on this money and lands by the ruling of the church and the Christian law which prevents the Christian to give inheritance to other than his religion
Is it permissible that we take our right with the maneuvering way
Knowingly that this way there is no harm in it nor transgressing against the persons and neither beating nor violence
..In fact it is just mere a maneuver against them to retrieve the right
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messenger the messiah Jesus son of Mary and his mother woman of Truth (who accept the Truth and act by it), and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers from the first of them to the last-seal of Allah’s messengers altogether Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family, and all the believers in every time and place till the day of judgement, after this O beloved in Allah’s love, the questioner..

As long as he wants the inherited-wealth of the deceased who wronged his Muslims children from the inheritance because they are Muslims; verily this is not permitting for their Christian brothers/sisters wronging the Muslim children of their father, and it is forbidden for them to deprive them from the inheritance because of their religion to the fact there is no compulsion in religion between the Christians and the Muslims, and no compulsion in religion upon the people altogether.

In any case, if there is an equitable court ruling in the share of the inheritance with justice between the children of the deceased that for the male like the right of the two females whether they are being from his children the Muslims or Christians, verily if there is no court of justice then here you are entitled to take your right with the maneuver with Truth, so his Muslim children say to their Christian brothers/sisters: “Indeed we call on Allah to bear witness and you to bear witness that we followed the religion of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and we submit full submission”.

Surely that is a maneuver with Truth to take their right from the inheritance, until if they took their right in the inheritance till a while so they insure that they took their right from the inheritance then it becomes safe from their Christian brothers/sisters, then they say to their brothers/sisters:

“We did not lie to you with our saying that we followed the religion of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. The fact the religion of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- came with the religion of Islam and it is the same religion with which came Mohammad messenger of Allah and all the messengers prayer of Allah’s forgiveness upon them and we salute the best salutation, and the proof in the decisive Quran that the Messiah Jesus son of Mary calls to Allah’s religion Islam is in the word of Allah the Most High: {When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives you good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah),(45) And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he will be) one of the good ones.(46) She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47) And He will teach him the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel;(48) And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.(49) And (I am) a verifier of that which is before me of the Torah, and I allow you part of that which was forbidden to you; and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.(50) Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him. This is the right path.(51) But when Jesus perceived disbelief on their part, he said: Who will be my helpers in Allah’s way? The disciples said: We are Allah’s helpers: we believe in Allah, and bear you witness that we are submitting Muslims.(52)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:45-52

Based on it verily we are still Muslims following the religion of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that is the religion of Islam, and we did not change our religion so you give us our right in the inheritance, to the fact the religion of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary is itself the religion of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them and we salute a goodly salutation, so bear witness that we are Muslims”.

..And we gave you fatwa O the questioner in the maneuver with Truth, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26624

اقتباس المشاركة 223930 من موضوع الإمام المهديّ يفتي السائل عن أخذ الحقّ بالحيلة بالحق ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــة الأصلية للبيـــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=223925

الإمام ناصِر محمد اليماني
28 - 07 - 1437 هـ
05 - 05 - 2016 مـ
05:29 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ يفتي السائل عن أخذ الحقّ بالحيلة ..

اقتباس المشاركة : ايسر الريحاوي
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ...

انا رجل مسلم وابي مسلم والحمدلله ..
وجدي مسلم
ولكن والد جدي نصرانى وقد انقسمت العائله بعد وفاته .
فمنهم من اسلم وهو جدي والد ابي
ويوجد عم ابي بقي نصرانى ...
و عمي شقيق ابي تزوج من نصرانيه وقد اسلمت قبل وفاتها بعده سنوات
وهي الزوجه الثانيه لعمي . فاولادها من زوجها الاول نصارى . واولاد عمي مسلمين .
السؤال هو ....
ان عم ابي النصرانى قد حرم الاشخاص الذين اسلمو الذين ذكرتم بالاعلى
قد حرمهم من حقوقهم في الميراث التي تقدر بالملايين
وقد وضعو ايديهم على هذه الاموال والاراضي بمحكم الكنيسه والقانون النصرانى
الذي يمنع توريث النصرانى لغير ملته ..
فهل يجوز ان نأخذ حقنا بطريقه التحايل
علما بان هذه الطريقه ليس فيها ضرر ولا تعدي على الاشخاص ولا ضرب ولا عنف
بل هي مجرد حيله عليهم لاسترجاع الحق ..
انتهى الاقتباس من ايسر الريحاوي
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه الصدّيقة، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتم رسل الله أجمعين محمد رسول الله وآله الطّيّبين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد يا حبيبي في الله السائل..

ما دام يريد ورثةُ المتوفى ظلمَ أولاده المسلمين من الميراث بسبب أنّهم مسلمون؛ فهذا لا يجوز لإخوتهم النصارى ظلم أولاد أبيهم المسلمين، وهو محرّمٌ عليهم حرمانهم من الميراث بسبب مِلّتهم كونه لا إكراه في الدين بين النّصارى والمسلمين ولا إكراه في الدين على الناس أجمعين.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، إن كانت توجد محكمةٌ عادلةٌ تحكم بنصيب الميراث بين أولاد المتوفَى بالعدل أنّ للذكر مثل حظ الأُنثيين سواء يكون من أولاده مسلمين ونصارى، فإذا لم توجد محكمة عدلٍ فهنا يحقّ لكم أخذ حقّهم بالحيلة بالحقّ، فيقول أولاده المسلمون لإخوتهم النصارى:
"إننا نشهد الله ونشهدكم أنّنا اتّبعنا ملّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وأمّه ونسلّم تسليماً".

فتلك حيلةٌ بالحقّ ليأخذوا حقّهم في الميراث، حتى إذا أخذوا حقّهم في الميراث إلى حينٍ حتى يضمنوا أنّهم أخذوا حقهم من الميراث فيصيرُ حقُّهم في مأمنٍ من إخوتهم النصارى، فمن ثم يقولون لإخوانهم:

"نحن لم نكذّب عليكم بقولنا أننا اتّبعنا مِلّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، كون رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وسلم جاء بدين الإسلام وهو نفس الدين الذي جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله وجميع المرسلين صلّى الله عليهم ونسلّم تسليماً، والبرهان في محكم القرآن أنّ رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم يدعو إلى دين الله الإسلام هو في قول الله تعالى:
{إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ ﴿٤٥وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّـهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٤٧وَيُعَلِّمُهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالْإِنجِيلَ ﴿٤٨وَرَسُولًا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنِّي قَدْ جِئْتُكُم بِآيَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ أَنِّي أَخْلُقُ لَكُم مِّنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ فَأَنفُخُ فِيهِ فَيَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَأُبْرِئُ الْأَكْمَهَ وَالْأَبْرَصَ وَأُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا تَأْكُلُونَ وَمَا تَدَّخِرُونَ فِي بُيُوتِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٤٩وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَلِأُحِلَّ لَكُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي حُرِّمَ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَجِئْتُكُم بِآيَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ ﴿٥٠إِنَّ اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۗ هَـٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ ﴿٥١ فَلَمَّا أَحَسَّ عِيسَىٰ مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنصَارِي إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۖ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنصَارُ اللَّـهِ آمَنَّا بِاللَّـهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وعليه فنحن لا نزال مسلمين متّبعين ملّة رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وملّة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم ذلكم دين الإسلام، ولم نغيّر ملّتنا حتى تعطونا حقّنا في الميراث كون ملّة رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم هي ذاتها ملّة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم ونسلّم تسليماً، فاشهدوا بأنّا مسلمون".

وأفتيناك أيّها السائل بالحيلة بالحقّ، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..