Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - 06 - 1437 AH
13 - 03 - 2016 AD
04:26 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Fatwa (about) death of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- without any cause of means of killing

اقتباس المشاركة :
The post was originally written by Qamar Al-Maghrib
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
My beloved Imam I want to know ; is the death of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- was normal or killing
انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and their righteous families, and upon all the believers till the day of judgement, after this

O my beloved in Allah’s love, indeed Allah did not fail His promise to His messengers, glory be to Him! To the fact He promised him to protect him from the people so the can not kill him even if all the people gathered for it altogether. A fulfillment for Allah’s promise to His messengers with Truth in defending His prophet from the cunning of killing in the word of Allah the Most High: {O messenger, deliver that which has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do not (it), you have not delivered His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Surely does not Allah guide the disbelieving people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:67

And based on this so it is a must that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- died a death without any cause of means of killing, and he was not killed. Thus all the prophets and messengers whom the Book sent down upon them from their Lord did not succeed in killing anyone of them, but some of the prophets whom Allah granted them (knowledge) of the law of the Book, so some of them who is killed, as for the prophets whom descended upon them the Book from their Lord surely none of them got killed despite that every nation purposed in killing the messenger of Allah to them, so Allah intervened between them and executed a plan against them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Before them the people of Noah and the parties after them rejected (prophets), and every nation purposed against its messenger to destroy him, and disputed by means of falsehood to render null thereby the truth, so I seized them; how (terrible) was then My retribution!}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:5

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who oppose Allah and His messenger, they shall be among the most abased.(20) Allah has written down: I shall certainly prevail, I and My messengers. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.(21)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mujaadalah] 58:20-21

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26087

اقتباس المشاركة 219519 من موضوع فتوى انّ موت محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم من غير أي سببٍ من أسباب القتل ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــة الأصليّة للبيـــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=219518

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - 06 - 1437 هـ
13 - 03 - 2016 مـ
04:26 صبـــاحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

فتوى أنّ موت محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم من غير أي سببٍ من أسباب القتل ..

اقتباس المشاركة : قمر المغرب
باسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين امامي الحبيب اريد ان اعرف هل موت محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم كان عادي ام قتل؟
انتهى الاقتباس من قمر المغرب

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين وآلهم الطيّبين وعلى جميع المؤمنين إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا حبيبي في الله، إنّ الله لم يخلف وعده لرسوله، سبحانه! كونه وعده أن يعصمه من الناس فلا يستطيعون قتله ولو اجتمع له الناس جميعاً. تصديقاً لوعد الله لرسوله بالحقّ بالدفاع عن نبيّه من مكر القتل في قوله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ ۖ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وعليه فلا بدّ أنّ محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم مات موتةً من غير أي سببٍ من أسباب القتل، ولم يُقتل. وكذلك كافة الأنبياء الرسل المُنَزَّل عليهم الكتاب من ربِّهم لم يتمّ قتل أحدٍ منهم، ولكن من الأنبياء الذين يؤتيهم الله حكم الكتاب فمنهم من يقتلون، وأما الأنبياء الذين تَنَزَّلَ عليهم الكتاب من ربهم فلم يُقتل أحدٌ منهم برغم أنّ كلّ أمّة همّوا بقتل رسول الله إليهم فحال الله بينهم ومكر بهم.

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{كَذَّبَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ وَالْأَحْزَابُ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ وَهَمَّتْ كُلُّ أُمَّةٍ بِرَسُولِهِمْ لِيَأْخُذُوهُ ۖ وَجَادَلُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الْحَقَّ فَأَخَذْتُهُمْ ۖ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عِقَابِ (5)} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُحَادُّونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ أُولَٰئِكَ فِي الْأَذَلِّينَ (20) كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَأَغْلِبَنَّ أَنَا وَرُسُلِي ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (21)} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..