الموضوع: Allah gives you a fatwa in the grand Quran about Al-Mahdi the human being who Allah teaches him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran..

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Allah gives you a fatwa in the grand Quran about Al-Mahdi the human being who Allah teaches him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

06 - 12 - 1429 AH
    05 - 12 - 2008 AD
    02:54 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Allah gives you a fatwa in the grand Quran about Al-Mahdi the human being who Allah teaches him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers; the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this..

O community the best foremost supporters, O community scholars of the Muslims, O nation of Islam and the people altogether, peace be upon whoever followed the guidance of the people altogether, and peace be upon us and upon all the righteous servants of Allah among the former ancient ones and the later ones and in the upper assembly till the day of judgement, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O community scholars of the nation of Islam and the whole nation of Islam in this nation; the nation of the Imam Mahdi, Allah had sent me to you with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran after your differing in the religion into sects and parties, and each party rejoice with what they have, then Allah sends the Mahdi to rule among them in what they differed therein to unify their rank and unite them. Confirming with the narration of the good new by the tongue of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. He said prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: [I inform you with good news of the Mahdi he would be sent among my nation upon differences of people and earthquakes, so he fills the earth fairness and justice as it was filled oppression and injustice, would be pleased from him who live in the heaven and who live on earth, divides the wealth hands full (freely without counting).], in this True narration from who does not speak out of desire, issued fatwa to you in what follows:

You find in this narration of the True fatwa that Allah is He Who sends His khalifa the Imam Mahdi so He selects him as a king over you and increased him abundantly in knowledge over all the disputing scholars of the nation to rule among them in what they differed therein. And the proof of selecting him a king over you the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [The day would not end nor time departs until rules the Arabs a man from the people of my House, my name coincides his name], as that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- told you that Allah did not make the Imam Mahdi as a prophet nor a messenger, in fact (Nasser) = supporter to what came with it the seal of the prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, for that the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- will come to coincides in the name of the Mahdi in the name of his father (Nasser Mohammad), and in the coinciding is a major wisdom that the name (Mohammad) coincides in my name in the name of my father (Nasser Mohammad) in order the name carries the news and the banner of the matter, so Allah to make me a supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to what he came to you with, based on it, O community of Muslims, I call you to hold firmly with what left among you Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- of Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His prophet, confirming with the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [I am leaving among you what if you held firmly with both of them you surely will never go astray after me ever; Allah’s Book and my sunna, surely they would never separate], in the meaning of that they both do not differ in a thing and what is contrary to them surely it is inserted false and forged cunning by your enemies to lead you astray from the Truth.

O community of Muslims, indeed most evil of your scholars whom they believe in the True, false and the inserted (within) narrations, then they leave behind their backs the Truth that they believe in, then they argue with me with the false which it violates (the Truth), surely they are holding firmly with it, as like their arguing to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so they say to him: “Surely Allah does not send to us the Imam Mahdi, for that the True Imam Mahdi does not know that he is the Imam Mahdi, in fact the scholars of the Muslims are who recognize him so they would make him know about his status among them that he is the Imam Mahdi, then he turns away from them then he disown that he is the Imam Mahdi, then they pledge allegiance to him over the khilafa a forceful allegiance while he is hating it and denying that he is the Imam Mahdi”. Surely, it lead them astray from the Truth this false narrative which came contrary to all of the True narrations in the True fatwa:

Indeed Allah is He Who sends the Mahdi to you and you are not whom Allah sends you to him to make him aware of his status that he is the Mahdi. Surely this is false, contrary to what brought to you Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family in regard sending the Mahdi from Allah. And prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, said: [I inform you with good news of the Mahdi he would be sent in my nation upon differing among the people and earthquakes, so he fills the earth fairness and justice as it was filled oppression and injustice, would be pleased from him who live in heaven and who live on earth, divides the wealth hands full (freely without counting).], as well confirming with the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [Certainly the earth will be filled with injustice and oppression, so when it is filled with injustice and oppression, Allah; Exalted be He the Majestic, sends a man from the people (family) of my House, my name coincides with his name in the name of his father, so he will fill (the earth) justice as it was filled with injustice and oppression], then he confirmed to you the fact of sending the Imam Mahdi from his Lord, and said Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [If it would not remain of the world’s life except a day, Allah would have certainly lengthened that day until He sends in it a man of the best of my House; my name coincides with his name in the name of his father, he fills the earth with fairness and justice as it was filled with oppression and injustice], as Mohammad messenger of Allah had taught you with the status of the Mahdi that it is great with his Lord so you do not degrade of his status, and gave you fatwa that Allah made him an Imam for Jesus son of Mary prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, said: [From us who Jesus son of Mary will pray behind him] said the Truth; prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- issued fatwa to you that Allah made the Imam Mahdi as an Imam for you and for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and said: [How you are when the son of Mary descend among you while your Imam is from you] said the Truth; prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- issued fatwa to you that the Imam Mahdi is not being infallible, so Allah makes him righteous in a night, confirming to the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [The Mahdi is from the family of the House, Allah makes him righteous in a night], then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- taught you that Allah will make the Imam Mahdi to appear at the age of forty years old, confirming with the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [Indeed the Imam Mahdi appears at the age of forty years] said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

As well Allah gives you fatwa in the decisive grand Quran about the Mahdi the human being who Allah teaches him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, also that the sun and the moon has its own computation, so his age began with the computation of the lunar month to the moon itself from the moment of distinguishing him from the female with the start of creating the reproductive system from the beginning of the fourth month until weaning from breastfeeding, so Allah made that by computation of the lunar month to the moon itself; a one lunar month, and equals according to the days’ count days in earth of thirty months. And that is the human being whom Allah made him as the rest of people; not being infallible from sin, and taught you that he would be kind to his parents, and Allah taught you that He makes him righteous completely at the age of forty, and bestow to him the righteous offspring, and He taught you that his mother bears him with trouble (unwillingly) and she brings him forth in pain, due to his brother just been born before him because his age still six months then she got pregnant with the Imam Mahdi unwillingly while she does not want to be pregnant so she was surprised with bearing him, and Allah wants to make him appear in His decree that made absolute in the written Book while his age is forty years, so He makes him righteous and forgives him and bestows upon him righteous offspring. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have enjoined on man the doing of good to his parents. His mother bears him with trouble (unwillingly) and she brings him forth in pain. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months. Till, when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says: My Lord, grant me that I may give thanks for You favor, which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do good which pleases You; and make my offspring righteous to me. Truly I turn to You, and truly I am of those who submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqãf] 46:15

And if the Imam Mahdi fell in some mistakes in which people fall in a time filled with sedition except that his mistake is less than the mistake of Moses prophet pf Allah who killed a soul unjustly so he turned to Allah repenting so Allah (accepted) his repentance and forgave that (sin) for him, and selected him and Allah addressed him with spoken words. And Allah the Most High said: {And when he attained his maturity and became full-grown, We granted him wisdom and knowledge. And thus do We reward those who do good (to others).(14) And he went into the city at a time of carelessness on the part of its people, so he found therein two men fighting — one being of his party and the other of his foes; and he who was of his party cried out to him for help against him who was of his enemies, so Moses struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: This is on account of the devil’s doing; surely he is an enemy, openly leading astray.(15) He said: My Lord, surely I have done harm to myself, so do You protect me; so He protected him. Surely He is the Forgiving, the Most Merciful.(16) He said: My Lord, because You have bestowed a favor on me, I shall never be a backer of the guilty.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:14-17, Allah forgave His prophet Moses despite that the killing a soul unjustly as if he killed all the people, but the mistakes of the Mahdi is much easier than the mistake of Moses, base on it I issue fatwa with Truth that he is not being infallible from error as all the people the righteous one of them and the disbeliever. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And were Allah to punish the people for what they earn, He would not leave on the back of it any creature..}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:45, this verse is decisive in the grand Quran Allah is giving you fatwa in it that there is not one human being exist being infallible from mistake in his lifetime. But made error many of the righteous whom Allah corrected them, selected them, taught them, and forgave them many people do not know of them and they did not tell the people about their mistakes in their life-time, and were it not that the True explanatory-statement for this verse forced me I would not have told you that I had made a mistake in my life, but it should not be for me to conceal the Truth regarding me in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have enjoined on man the doing of good to his parents. His mother bears him with trouble and she brings him forth in pain. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months. Till, when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says: My Lord, grant me that I may give thanks for You favor, which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do good which pleases You; and be good to me in respect of my offspring. Truly I turn to You, and truly I am of those who submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqaf] 46:15, and confirming with the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [The Mahdi is from us people of the House, Allah makes him righteous in a night] said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

But I am a center of hope among the people since the youth and loved by who knew me, and they do not envy me, and they wish good for me, and they pray-supplication for me whenever came the remembrance of me, surely non hates me except who is hated by the people, and there is no good in who hates the Awaited Mahdi.

O community of Muslims, I am debating you with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and I clarify to you verses from it you find it True upon the actual reality, so your hearts did not humble for the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, was the time of sending the Awaited Mahdi prolonged for you, so your hearts hardened? And for that Allah the Most High said: {Has not the time yet come for the believers that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah and the Truth that is revealed, and (that) they should not be like those who were given the Book before, but time was prolonged for them, so their hearts hardened. And most of them are transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:16

From the signs of ratification for True explanatory-statement is verifying the companions of the cave and the added one (Al-Raqeem), and we told you that they are Allah’s prophets to the companions of Rass whom Allah made them sink inside Rass, and Rass is a mountain of Al-Himma and the archaeologists calls it a mound/hill, and we told you that they are a nation of the former nations after the people of Noah, ‘Ad, Thamud and the companions of Rass and those after them, none knows them but Allah Who taught me with the Truth. And Allah the Most High said: {Has not the account reached you of those before you, of the people of Noah and ‘Ad and Thamud — and those after them? None knows them but Allah. Their messengers came to them with clear arguments, but they thrust their hands into their mouths and said: We deny that with which you are sent, and surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us.(9) Their messengers said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He invites you to forgive you your faults and to respite you till an appointed term. They said: You are nothing but mortals like us; you wish to turn us away from that which our fathers used to worship; so bring us clear authority.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebrahîm] 14:9-10 so who are they the people whom none knows them but Allah after the people of ‘Ad and Thamud? They are the companions of Rass. And Allah the Most High said: {And ‘Ad and Thamud and the dwellers of Rass and many generations in between.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:38, through this verse you know that the companions of Rass are the ones who are after Thamud none knows them except Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Has not the account reached you of those before you, of the people of Noah and ‘Ad and Thamud — and those after them? None knows them but Allah. Their messengers came to them with clear arguments, but they thrust their hands into their mouths and said: We deny that with which you are sent, and surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us.(9) Their messengers said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He invites you to forgive you your faults and to respite you till an appointed term. They said: You are nothing but mortals like us; you wish to turn us away from that which our fathers used to worship; so bring us clear authority.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebrahîm] 14:9-10

Therefore, O community of Truth seekers, indeed the companions of Ress who are from the former nations of whom Allah increased upon them abundantly in creation, and their ages/lifespan is longer than yours and greater than you lengthwise and age wise, as for the authority for the length of age/lifespan is the decisive number in the length of time of Noah’s call among his people in the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed sent Noah to his people, so he remained among them a thousand years save fifty years. And the deluge overtook them, and they were wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:14, as for the True authority in size of the creation to their bodies that Allah increased to them over you abundantly in the creation is the speech of Hud Allah’s prophet to his people ‘Ad in the word of Allah the Most High: {..And remember when He made you successors after Noah’s people and increased you abundantly in creation (body-build).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:69

Through that you know that the first (ancient) nations Allah added to them abundantly in the creation over you and in the age, surely we are truthful, Or that you did not find the True explanatory-statement upon the actual reality? This a a skull of one of the first nations:

And this is the (size) of their bodies, a people of the first nations, their graves in coffins:

As that in this (dug up) holes (graves):

Through that you know the secret in regarding the description to the beings of the companions of the cave in the word of Allah the Most High: {If you did look at them, you would turn back from them in flight, and you would be filled with horror because of them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:18, and the addressee with that; is Mohammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- if he would look at them he will find people that he did not see like them ever in his life for the magnitude of their physical creation, and for that most assuredly as Allah said to His prophet that he would escape from them in flight and he would be full of horror from them and that because he was not considering that they are from Allah's amazing signs in the physical-creation. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Have you considered that the companions of the Cave and the added numbered person were of Our amazing signs?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:9

Allah kept in the dark the description of the physical creation of the cave's companions from His messenger, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that so the forgers would not say in fact he saw them so he made the Quran describes their physical creation, and that in order to manifest to the people that it is the Truth from their Lord when they see the signs of ratification to a people like them, amazing signs from themselves to them, so it would manifest to them that it is the Truth from their Lord. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth. Is it not enough that your Lord is a Witness over all things?(53) Now surely they are in doubt as to the meeting with their Lord. Lo! He surely encompasses all things.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fussilat] 41:53

Also I made clear to you the Truth upon the actual reality about the land of (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive (antichrist) who Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family told you about the length of his day in his word prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: [His day as a year], which means that his day as a year of your years, then we explained to you fully with details about this land from the grand Quran previously in a statement of the ratification signs, and we we rest at transporting the picture in this statement for the land of the two easts and which it is the greatest distance between two points in this earth is the distance between the two easts of this land that you do not compass knowledge with it, and for that the human being wished if there was between him and his associate satan who lead him astray from the Truth in this world’s life so he wished that there is the distance of the two easts between him and this associate of his who lead him astray from the Truth in this life. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whoever turns himself away from the remembrance of the All Merciful, We appoint for him a satan, so he is his associate.(36) And surely they hinder them from the (right) path, and they think that they are guided aright.(37) Until when he comes to Us, he says: O would that between me and you there were the distance of the two easts! so evil is the associate!(38) And as you did wrong, it will profit you naught this day that you are sharers in the chastisement.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:36-39

Then ponder over the verses with commentary from the Lord of the worlds about the grand Quran: {And whoever turns himself away from the remembrance of the All Merciful, We appoint for him a devil, so he is his associate.(36) And surely they hinder them from the (right) path, and they think that they are guided aright.(37) Until when he comes to Us, he says: O would that between me and you there were the distance of the East and the West! so evil is the associate!(38) And as you did wrong, it will profit you naught this day that you are sharers in the chastisement.(39) Can you then make the deaf to hear or guide the blind and him who is in clear error?(40) So if We take you away, still We shall exact retribution from them,(41) Or We shall show you that which We promise them— surely We are Possessors of power over them.(42) So hold fast to that which has been revealed to you; surely you are on the right path.(43) And surely it is a reminder for you and your people, and you will be questioned.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:36-44

Since that Mohammad messenger of Allah told you that the day of the land of the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) is as a year of your years then look at the Truth upon the actual reality, and what follows is an image (entrance) of the land of the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) of the two easts:

That is the land of comfort and plentiful; Allah’s garden inside the earth beneath the soil, and not the heavenly garden of abode which at Sidra-tree the final destination, in fact Allah’s garden in the interior of earth where the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) lives in it, and it is for Allah and not for the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Tã Hã] 20:6, that is the land of the two easts and the two wests in two facing sides, and in it kingdom, and its Lord is Allah and not the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.(17) Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:17-18, and I remind with the word of Allah the Most High: { Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:18, and there is inside it the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) also gog and magog, and the barrier of the Dhul Qarnain in its midst separates between gog and magog with the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) and other people you do not encompass knowledge about them.

As that we made clear to you with Truth upon the actual reality the fact of the seven earthly-planets and the locations of them from you earth, and it is indeed after your earth in the lower space. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaaq] 65:12, then you found the statement is truly upon the actual reality as in the picture below, so you find that your earth gets out the number seven for the earthly-planets, and it is the earth in which the grand Quran being sent down, and the seven earthly-planets are beyond them in the lower space as you are seeing that truly upon the actual reality in the picture below:

And the lowest beyond the seven earthly-planets is Sijjeel, planet Saqar, planet of the major disaster; planet of the distant place for what fell of the sky so it went far from the gravitational pull of the planet so the wind had carried him off to a distant place; planet Saqar; planet of the great calamity is planet Sijjeel; it is planet Sijjeen (prison); and it is planet of the painful chastisement; in fact it is the Devastator (Hutama) the crushing disaster; in fact it is Saqar, and what makes you realize what Saqar is, it displays (itself) to all the people from time to time according to its annual rotation; in fact it is a message of importance from which you turn away! Its companions are angels they do not disobey Allah in that which He commands them, but they do as they are commanded; that is planet Jahannam (blazing hellfire) it claims him who retreats and turns his back, and hoards then withholds and niggardly held-back then considers himself free from need (self-sufficient), when it sees them from a far-off place, they would hear its raging and roaring, that is the low distant place, and what is of the sky or of the mountains or other than that is for it and of its fuel? Its fuel is the people and stones; that is the knocker (Al-Tariq); that is the pierced star, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.

And it has several colors according to its raging and the flaming of it; yellow, red, blue and black; that is Saqar that it passes over the humans so it appears over them from time to another, and it is one of the major signs of the Hour and a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi so Allah would make him appear with it (prevailing) over all the humans, so look at it how it will pass by the side of your earth so it would rain on whom Allah pleases with fiery stones marked (for punishment) from your Lord. And it is not far from the wrongdoers.

And what follows is one of its pictures from a far-distance then it was place by the earth and in reality it is much greater and bigger in size than earth, in fact it is biggest planet in the solar system as a whole. And follows is its image from far and the proof is not in the picture in fact the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and only that is a proof of ratification upon the factual, and it was not invented-forgery by the disbelievers, in fact we found it truly in the grand Quran, and surely Allah made them see it that He will bring to them the planet of the painful chastisement, and they had knew about it that it will come to earth from the extremities because it’s rotation declines from the rotation of the other planets with a forty degrees angle, and for that it comes to earth from the polar (sides), and I had found their words is True in the explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, and indeed that Allah warning them with it, and told that He will encompass them with knowledge in the planet’s coming before it comes because they will see it coming then he passes beside the earth curtailing it from the humans in every rotation for Saqar (hell) the waver over the humans from time to another as what will occur in this era, and for that they are truthful in regard to the planet. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Don’t they see that We are visiting the land, curtailing it of its extremity-sides? Can they then prevail?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:44

What follows is one of the pictures:

And the sun had overtook the moon as a warning to its appearing for the humans, and a warning for its passage beside your earth so it will reverse the rotation of earth so the sun would appear from its setting (place) and the people in heedlessness turning away from the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, and who is speaking to them with the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, and we explained to them the signs of their Lord in fully detailed and no remembrance occur to them, as if I was nothing that could be mentioned! And it became four years for me (since the beginning of the call up to the date of this statement) while the news and the warnings did not spread to all humans about the grand announcement which they are turning away from it, and based on that I surely agree upon buying the satellite channel, and I will receive the donations from all supporters to the Truth if they are seeing it the Truth from their Lord, and there is no blame against the supporters who can not find what to spend; there is no way (to reproach) against the doers of good. Allah does not impose on any soul a duty beyond its scope and according to its ability. And Allah accepts from His supporters their spending even if it was trivial and small from who do not find anything (to give) except with their hard labor, and there is no way (to reproach) against the doers of good if they were are sincere in their obedience to Allah and His messenger and His khalifa, and those who do not find except their hard work, surely whoever mocked them he just earned Allah’s wrath and His hatred, and not against whom their eyes overflow of tears being sad for they can not find what to spend; there is no way (to blame) against the doers of good. And the likeness of the supporters to the True interpretation for the Quran is as like His supporters at the day of (descending) revelation, and I do not ask you for any reward for it, nor I prohibit the support to exalt Allah’s word among the worlds from my supporters to Allah for circulating the the True explanatory-statement to the whole humans by the tongue of the Awaited Mahdi directly with the image before the appearing. And after the ratification I appear to you at the ancient House. We accepted this suggestion and what came to us (of ideas); will activate it one of our supporters that I have from the family of my house with my supervision, so we complete the price of the satellite channel, the pulpit of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, as I agreed to manifest the proposal before publicizing it because I saw that it just been four years for me in the era of dialogue and as if I have not been a thing that was mentioned, and the satellite channel is truly a great victory to the True call, I will speak through it the whole humans and whoever had an objection against one of my statements when he heard it through the channel, then he comes and write what he wants to argue with me therein at the global table of dialogue the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the channel is only for spreading the explanatory-statement for the people altogether with voice and image, and after the ratification I appear at the ancient House.

And in regard to desired to send the support for the purchase of the channel in whose name he will send it to us then the sender should not but to send to me privately in the website through a private message then the reply will come to him as well privately with the name of whom he should send it to us, and for a safeguard of putting in difficult situation who can find nothing to spend, it is prohibited and absolute prohibition announcing his donations on the page of the website in front of all, and that’s because the supporters who can't find what to spend will be hurt so their eyes would overflow with tears with sadness because they can find nothing to spend, as well they will be strained when they see the other supporter announcing their donations while they can not announce a thing like them, so they would be awkward tensely, and based on that I surely prohibit declaring the donation as I allowed that previously and already Mohammad Al-Hajj announced his donation because he wants to be a good row-model for others, and I bear witness to Allah that he is indeed of the sincere best supporters and he is continuing with the support but I see that the mention of donation at the website in general in front of the visitors and the members will cause difficult situation and harm for who do not own (money to afford), so I do not want their new be revealed nor I desire to cause them embarrassment surely there is no blame against them, and for that reason I prohibit publicizing the donations at the page of the website in all sections, in fact notifying me privately. The best and greatest of spending is the secret spending, so how excellent it is if you hide it, as that I do not want the fools to rejoice over us and my supporters to Allah.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Brother of the Muslims the caller to the straight path; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1106

اقتباس المشاركة 4058 من موضوع يفتيكم الله في محكم القرآن العظيم عن المهديّ الإنسان الذي يُعلّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - ذو الحجة - 1429 هـ
    05 - 12 - 2008 مـ
    02:54 صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القُرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=423
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

يفتيكم الله في محكم القرآن العظيم عن المهديّ الإنسان الذي يُعلّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين النّبيّ الأُمّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله الطيبين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدّين، وبعد..

يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، ويا أمّة الإسلام والنّاس أجمعين، السلام على من اتّبع الهدى من النّاس أجمعين، والسلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين في الأولين وفي الآخرين وفي الملإِ الأعلى إلى يوم الدّين، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام وكافة أمّة الإسلام في هذه الأمّة؛ أمّة الإمام المهديّ، وقد بعثني الله إليكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم من بعد اختلافكم في الدّين إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وكلّ حزب بما لديهم فرحون، ثمّ يبعث الله المهديّ ليحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون ليوحِّد صفّهم ويجمع شملهم. تصديقًا لحديث البشرى على لسان محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم. قال عليه الصلاة والسلام: [أُبَشِّرُكُمْ ‏ ‏بِالْمَهْدِيّ ‏ ‏يُبْعَثُ فِي أُمَّتِي عَلَى اخْتِلافٍ مِنْ النّاس وَزَلازِلَ فَيَمْلأ الأرْضَ ‏‏ قسطاً وعدلاً كَمَا مُلِئَتْ ‏جوراً وظلماً ‏يَرْضَى عَنْهُ سَاكِنُ السَّمَاءِ وَسَاكِنُ الأرْضِ يَقْسِمُ الْمَالَ صِفاحاً]، وفي هذا الحديث الحقّ عن الذي لا ينطق عن الهوى أفتاكم بما يلي:

1 - تجدون في هذا الحديث الفتوى الحقّ أن الله هو من يبعث خليفته الإمام المهديّ فيصطفيه مَلِكًا عليكم فيزيده بسطةً في العلم على كافة علماء الأمّة المختلفين ليحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون. وبرهان اصطفائه مَلِكًا عليكم حديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، قال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [لا تنقضي الأيام ولا يذهب الدهر حتى يملك العرب رجل من أهل بيتي يواطئ اسمه اسمي]، وكذلك أخبركم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم أنّ الله لم يجعل الإمام المهديّ نبيًّا ولا رسولًا؛ بل ناصرًا لما جاءكم به خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولذلك سوف يأتي اسم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم يواطئ في اسم المهديّ في اسم أبيه (ناصر محمد)، وفي التواطؤ حكمةٌ بالغةٌ أن يواطئ الاسم (محمد) في اسمي في اسم أبي (ناصر محمد) لكي يحمل الاسم الخبر وراية الأمر ليجعلني الله ناصرًا لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - لما جاءكم به، وعليه فإني أدعوكم يا معشر المسلمين إلى الاستمساك بما ترك فيكم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - من كتاب الله وسنَّة نبيّه الحقّ، تصديقًا لحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [إني تارك فيكم ما إن تمسّكتم بهما فلن تضلّوا بعدي أبداً كتاب الله وسنتي فإنهما لن يفترقا]، بمعنى أنهما لا يختلفان في شيء وما خالفهم فهو باطل موضوع ومكر مُفترًى من قبل أعدائكم ليضلوكم عن الحقّ.

ويا معشر المسلمين، إن شرَّ علمائكم الذين يؤمنون بالأحاديث الحقّ والباطل والمُدرَج ثمّ يذَرون الحقّ الذي هم به مؤمنون وراء ظهورهم، ثمّ يُجادلونني بالباطل الذي يُخالفه فهم به مُستمسكون، كمثل جدالهم للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فيقولون له: "إن الله لا يبعث إلينا الإمام المهديّ ولذلك لا يعلم الإمام المهديّ الحقّ إنه الإمام المهديّ بل علماء المسلمين هم من يعرفونه، فيعرّفونه على شأنه فيهم إنه الإمام المهديّ، ثمّ يعرض عنهم فيتبرأ إنه الإمام المهديّ، ثمّ يُبايعونه على الخلافة مُبايعةً جبريّةً وهو كاره لها ومُنكر إنه الإمام المهديّ"! فأضلّتهم عن الحقّ هذه الرواية الباطلة التي جاءت مُخالفة لجميع الأحاديث الحقّ بالفتوى الحقّ:

إن الله هو من يبعث المهديّ إليكم ولستم أنتم من يبعثكم الله إليه لتعرّفوه بشأنه أنه المهديّ، فهذا باطل مُخالف لما أفتاكم به محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بشأن بعث المهديّ من الله، وقال عليه الصلاة والسلام:

[أُبَشِّرُكُمْ ‏ ‏بِالْمَهْدِيّ ‏ ‏يُبْعَثُ فِي أُمَّتِي عَلَى اخْتِلافٍ مِنْ النّاس وَزَلازِلَ فَيَمْلأ الأرْضَ ‏‏ قسطاً وعدلاً كَمَا مُلِئَتْ ‏جوراً وظلماً ‏يَرْضَى عَنْهُ سَاكِنُ السَّمَاءِ وَسَاكِنُ الأرْضِ يَقْسِمُ الْمَالَ صِفاحاً].

وكذلك تصديقًا لحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [لتملأن الأرض جوراً وظلماً فإذا ملئت جوراً وظلماً يبعث الله عز وجل رجلاً من أهل بيتي يواطئ اسمه اسمي باسم أبيه فيملؤها عدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً].

ثمّ أكّد لكم حقيقة بعث الإمام المهديّ من ربّه، وقال محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [لو لم يبقَ من الدنيا إلا يوم لطوّل الله ذلك اليوم حتى يبعث فيه رجل من أفضل بيتى يواطئ اسمه اسمى باسم أبيه يملأ الأرض قسطاً وعدلاً كما ملئت ظلماً وجوراً].

ثمّ علّمكم محمد رسول الله بشأن المهديّ أنّه عظيم عند ربّه حتى لا تُحقّروا من شأنه، وأفتاكم أنّ الله جعله إمامًا للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام، وقال محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [منا الذي يصلي عيسى ابن مريم خلفه] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ثمّ أفتاكم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم أن الله جعل الإمام المهديّ إمامًا لكم وللمسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام وقال: [كَيْفَ أَنْتُمْ إِذَا نَزَلَ ‏ ‏ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ‏ ‏فِيكُمْ وَإِمَامُكُمْ مِنْكُمْ] صدق محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

ثمّ أفتاكم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم أن المهديّ ليس معصومًا فيصلحه الله في ليلة، تصديقًا لحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [المهدي من آل البيت يصلحه الله في ليلة].

ثمّ علّمكم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم أنّ الإمام المهديّ يظهره الله وعمره أربعون سنة، تصديقًا لحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [إن الإمام المهديّ يظهر وعمره أربعون سنة] صدق محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

وكذلك يفتيكم الله في محكم القرآن العظيم عن المهديّ الإنسان الذي يُعلّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن، وأن الشمس والقمر بحسبان، فبدأ عمره بحساب الشهر القمريّ لذات القمر من لحظة تميّزه عن الأنثى ببدء خلق الجهاز التناسلي من بداية الشهر الرابع حتى فطامه عن الرضاعة، فجعل ذلك بحساب الشهر القمري لذات القمر شهرًا قمريًّا واحدًا، ويعدل بحسب أيام الحساب في الأرض ثلاثين شهرًا. وذلك الإنسان الذي جعله الله كسائر النّاس ليس معصومًا من الخطيئة، وعلّمكم أنّه يكون بَرّاً بوالديه، وعلّمكم الله بأنه يصلحه الصلاح التام في سنّ الأربعين ويهب له ذُريّة طيبة، وعلّمكم أنّ أمّه تحمل به كرهًا وهي لا تُريد أن تحمل نظرًا لأن أخاه المولود من قبله لا يزال سنة وستة أشهر ومن ثمّ حملت بالإمام المهديّ كرهًا وهي لا تريد أن تحمل فتفاجأت بحمله، ويريد الله أن يظهره في قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور وعمره أربعون سنة فيصلحه ويتوب عليه ويهب لهُ ذُريّة طيبة. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا ۖ وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحقاف].

وإن كان الإمام المهديّ وقع في بعض الأخطاء التي يقع بها النّاس في زمن مليء بالفتنة إلا أن خطأه أدنى من خطأ نبيّ الله موسى والذي قتل نفْسًا بغير الحقّ فتاب إلى الله فتاب الله عليه وغفر له ذلك واصطفاه وكلمه الله تكليماً، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَاسْتَوَىٰ آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَىٰ حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَـٰذَا مِن شِيعَتِهِ وَهَـٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖ فَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِن شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ فَوَكَزَهُ مُوسَىٰ فَقَضَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ۖ قَالَ هَـٰذَا مِنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ مُّضِلٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٥﴾ قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٦﴾ قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ فَلَنْ أَكُونَ ظَهِيرًا لِّلْمُجْرِمِينَ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص]، وغفر الله لنبيّه موسى برغم أنّ قَتْلَ النّفسِ بغير الحقّ فكأنما قتل النّاس جميعاً، ولكنّ أخطاء المهديّ أهون بكثير من خطأ موسى، وعليه فإني أفتي بالحقّ أنّه لا معصوم من الخطأ كافة النّاس صالحهم وكافرهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ يُؤَاخِذُ اللَّـهُ النَّاسَ بِمَا كَسَبُوا مَا تَرَكَ عَلَىٰ ظَهْرِهَا مِن دَابَّةٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:45]، وهذه آيةٌ مُحكمةٌ في القرآن العظيم يفتيكم الله فيها أنه لا يوجد إنسانٌ واحدٌ معصومٌ من الخطأ في حياته.

ولكن أخطاء كثيرٍ من الصالحين الذين أصلحهم الله واصطفاهم وعلّمهم وتاب عليهم لا يعلم بها كثيرٌ من النّاس ولم يَخبروا النّاس بأخطائهم في حياتهم، ولولا أن أجبرني البيان الحقّ لهذه الآية لما أخبرتكم أني قد أخطأت في حياتي، ولكن لا ينبغي لي أن أكتم الحقّ في شأني في كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا ۖ وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم. وتصديقًا لحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [المهدي منا أهل البيت يصلحه الله في ليلة] صدق محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

ولكني مَرجوٌّ في النّاس منذ الصبا ومحبوبٌ لدى الذين عرفوني ولا يحسدونني ويتمنون لي الخير ويدعون لي كلما جاء ذكري لديهم، فلا يكرهني أحدٌ إلا من كان عند النّاس مكروهًا، ولا خير فيمن يكره المهديّ المنتظَر.

ويا معشر المسلمين، إنّي أحاجكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن وأبيّن لكم منه آيات تجدونها الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، فلم تخشع قلوبكم للبيان الحقّ للقرآن فهل طال عليكم أمد بعث المهديّ المنتظَر فقَست قلوبكم؟ ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد].

ومن آيات التصديق للبيان الحقّ هو بيان أصحاب الكهف والرقيم، وأخبرناكم بأنهم أنبياء الله إلى أصحاب الرسّ الذين خسف الله بهم باطن الرسِّ، والرسُّ هو جبل الحمة ويسمّيه علماء الجيولوجيا بالتلّ، وأخبرناكم بأنهم من أمّةٍ من الأمم الأولى من بعد قوم نوحٍ وعادٍ وثمود، وأصحاب الرسّ ومن بعدهم لا يعلمهم إلا الله مَن علمني بالحقّ، وقال الله تعالى: {أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَبَأُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ وَالَّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ ۛ لَا يَعْلَمُهُمْ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۚ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَرَدُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فِي أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَقَالُوا إِنَّا كَفَرْنَا بِمَا أُرْسِلْتُم بِهِ وَإِنَّا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٩﴾ قَالَتْ رُسُلُهُمْ أَفِي اللَّـهِ شَكٌّ فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ يَدْعُوكُمْ لِيَغْفِرَ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:9-10]، فمن هم القوم الذين لا يعلمهم إلا الله من بعد قوم عاد وثمود؟ إنهم أصحاب الرسّ، وقال الله تعالى: {وَعَادًا وَثَمُودَ وَأَصْحَابَ الرَّسِّ وَقُرُونًا بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ كَثِيرًا ﴿٣٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]، ومن خلال هذه الآية تعلمون أنّ أصحاب الرسّ هم الذين من بعد ثمود لا يعلمهم إلا الله، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَبَأُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ۛ وَالَّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ ۛ لَا يَعْلَمُهُمْ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۚ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَرَدُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فِي أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَقَالُوا إِنَّا كَفَرْنَا بِمَا أُرْسِلْتُم بِهِ وَإِنَّا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٩﴾ قَالَتْ رُسُلُهُمْ أَفِي اللَّـهِ شَكٌّ فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ يَدْعُوكُمْ لِيَغْفِرَ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم.

إذًا يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ إن أصحاب الرسّ من الأمم الأولى من الذين زادهم الله بسطةً في الخلق عليكم، وأعمارهم أطول من أعماركم وأعظم منكم طولًا وعمرًا، فأما السلطان لطول العمر فهو الرقم المُحكم في طول زمن دعوة نوح في قومه في قول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا فَأَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوفَانُ وَهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت]، وأما السلطان الحقّ في حجم الخلق لأجسامهم أن الله زادهم عليكم بسطة في الخلق هو في خطاب نبي الله هود إلى قومه عاد في قول الله تعالى: {وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ مِن بَعْدِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَزَادَكُمْ فِي الْخَلْقِ بَسْطَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:69].

ومن خلال ذلك تعلمون أنّ الأمم الأولى زادهم الله عليكم بسطةً في الخلق وفي العمر وإنا لصادقون، أم إنكم لم تجدوا البيان الحقّ حقاً على الواقع الحقيقي؟ وهذه جُمجمة أحد الأمم الأولى:

وهذه أجسادهم؛ أناس من الأمم الأولى قبروهم في توابيت:

وكذلك في هذه الحفريّات:

ومن خلال ذلك تعلمون السرَّ في شأن وصف الخليقة لأصحاب الكهف في قول الله تعالى: {لَوِ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:18]، والمخاطب بذلك محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - لو يطلَّع عليهم فسوف يجد أناسًا لم يرَ مثلهم قط في حياته لعظمة خلقهم، ولذلك حتمًا كما قال الله لنبيّه بأنه سوف يولّي منهم فرارًا ويمتلئ منهم رُعبًا، وذلك لأنه لم يكن يحسب أنهم من آيات الله عجبًا في الخليقة. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ الْكَهْفِ وَالرَّقِيمِ كَانُوا مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَبًا ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف]، وكتم الله وصف الخليقة لأصحاب الكهف عن رسوله عليه الصلاة والسلام وذلك حتى لا يقول المفترون إنما اطّلع عليهم فجعل القرآن يصف خلقهم، وذلك حتى يتبيّن للناس أنه الحقّ من ربّهم حين يرون آيات التصديق لأناس مثلهم؛ آياتٍ لهم من أنفسهم عجبًا، فيتبيّن لهم أنه الحقّ من ربهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ ۗ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِ بِرَبِّكَ أَنَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ ﴿٥٣﴾ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّن لِّقَاءِ رَبِّهِمْ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ مُّحِيطٌ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

وكذلك بيّنت لكم الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي عن أرض الدجال الذي أخبركم عن طول يومه محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في قوله عليه الصلاة والسلام: [يومه كسنة]، أي يومه كسنة من سنينكم، ثمّ فصَّلنا لكم هذه الأرض من القرآن العظيم تفصيلًا من قَبل في بيان آيات التصديق، ونكتفي بنقل الصورة في هذا البيان للأرض ذات المشرقين والتي هي أعظم مسافة بين نقطتين في هذه الأرض هي المسافة بين مشرقي هذه الأرض التي لا تحيطون بها علمًا، ولذلك تمنّى الإنسان لو أنّ بينه وبين قرينه الشيطان الذي أضلّه عن الحقّ في هذه الحياة الدنيا عندما يلقى ربّه مع قرينه الشيطان الذي أضلّه عن الحقّ في هذه الحياة الدُّنيا فتمنّى لو أنّ بينه وبين قرينه هذا الذي أضلّه عن الحقّ في هذه الحياة بُعد المشرقين. تصديقاً لقوله تعالى: {وَمَن يَعْشُ عَن ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ ﴿٣٦﴾ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ﴿٣٨﴾ وَلَن يَنفَعَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ إِذ ظَّلَمْتُمْ أَنَّكُمْ فِي الْعَذَابِ مُشْتَرِكُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

ثمّ تدبّروا الآية مع التعليق من ربّ العالمين عن القرآن العظيم: {وَمَن يَعْشُ عَن ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ ﴿٣٦﴾ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ﴿٣٨﴾ وَلَن يَنفَعَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ إِذ ظَّلَمْتُمْ أَنَّكُمْ فِي الْعَذَابِ مُشْتَرِكُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ أَفَأَنتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ أَوْ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَمَن كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٤٠﴾ فَإِمَّا نَذْهَبَنَّ بِكَ فَإِنَّا مِنْهُم مُّنتَقِمُونَ ﴿٤١﴾ أَوْ نُرِيَنَّكَ الَّذِي وَعَدْنَاهُمْ فَإِنَّا عَلَيْهِم مُّقْتَدِرُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ ۖ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

وبما أن محمدًا رسول الله أخبركم أن يوم أرض المسيح الدجال كسنة من سنينكم فانظروا للحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، وما يلي صورة أرض المسيح الدجال ذات المشرقين:

وتلك هي أرض الراحة والأنام؛ جنّة لله في باطن الأرض من تحت الثرى، وليست جنّة المأوى التي عند سدرة المنتهى بل جنّة لله في باطن الأرض يسكن فيها المسيح الكذاب، وهي لله وليست للمسيح الدجال. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]، وتلك هي الأرض ذات المشرقين وذات المغربين في جهتين مُتقابلتين، وفيها مَلَكوت، وربّها الله وليس المسيح الكذاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ﴿١٧﴾ فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن]، وأذكّر بقول الله تعالى: {فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم. ويوجد داخلها المسيح الدجال ويأجوج ومأجوج، وسدّ ذي القرنين في منتصفها بالوسط يفصل بين يأجوج ومأجوج والمسيح الدجال وقوم آخرين لا تحيطون بهم علمًا.

وكذلك بيّنا لكم بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ حقيقة الأراضين السبع ومواقعها من أرضكم، وأنها من بعد أرضكم في الفضاء السُّفلي. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق]، ثمّ وجدتم البيان حقًّا على الواقع الحقيقي كما في الصور أدناه، فتجدون أن أرضكم تخرج عن الرقم سبعة للأراضين السبع وهي الأرض التي يتنَزَّل فيها القرآن العظيم، والسبع الأراضين من بعدها في الفضاء السفلي كما ترون ذلك حقًّا على الواقع الحقيقي في الصور أدناه:

وأسفل الأراضين السبع كوكب سجيل؛ كوكب سقر؛ كوكب الطامة الكبرى؛ كوكب المكان السحيق لِما خَرَّ من السماء فابتعد عن جاذبية الكواكب فتهوي به الريح إلى المكان السحيق؛ كوكب سقر؛ كوكب الطامة الكبرى؛ هو كوكب سجّيل؛ وهو كوكب سجّين؛ وهو كوكب العذاب الأليم؛ بل هو الحُطمة؛ بل هو سقر وما أدراك ما سقر لوّاحة للبشر بين الحين والآخر حسب دورته السنويّة؛ بل هو نبأٌ عظيم أنتم عنه معرضون أصحابه ملائكة لا يعصون الله ما أمرهم ويفعلون ما يؤمرون، ذلك كوكب جهنم تدعو من أدبر وتولى وجمع فأوعى وبخل فاستغنى إذا رأتهم من مكانٍ بعيدٍ سمعوا لها تغيّظًا وزفيرًا؛ تلك هي المكان السحيق وما هوى من السماء أو من الجبال أو غيرها فهو إليها ومن وقودها؛ وقودها النّاس والحجارة؛ تلك هي الطارق؛ تلك هي النجم الثاقب، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيل. اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

وله عدّة ألوان حسب تغيّظه وتسعّره أصفر وأحمر وأزرق وأسود؛ ذلك كوكب سقر لوّاحة للبشر فتظهر عليهم من حين إلى آخر، وهو أحد أشراط الساعة الكُبرى وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر فيظهره الله به على كافّة البشر، فانظروا إليه كيف سوف يمرّ بجانب أرضكم فيمطر على من يشاء الله بأحجارٍ ناريّةٍ مسوَّمَةٍ عند ربّك وما هي من الظالمين ببعيد.

وما يلي إحدى صوره عن بُعد، ثمّ وضِعَت بجانب الأرض وفي الحقيقة إنه أعظم وأكبر حجمًا بكثيرٍ من الأرض؛ بل هو أكبر كوكب في المجموعة الشمسيّة بأسرِها. وما يلي صورته عن بعد وليس البرهان الصور بل البيان الحقّ للقرآن وإنما ذلك برهان التصديق على الواقع، ولم يكن اختلاقًا من الكفرة؛ بل وجدناه حقًّا في القرآن العظيم، وإن الله قد أراهم أنه سوف يأتيهم بكوكب العذاب الأليم، وقد علموا به أنّه يأتي للأرض من الأطراف نظرًا لأنه يميل دورانه عن دوران الكواكب الأخرى بزاوية أربعين درجة ولذلك يأتي للأرض من الأقطاب، وقد وجدت قولهم حقًّا في البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وإنه يتوعّدهم به الله وأخبرنا بأنه سوف يحيطهم علماً بمجيء الكوكب قبل أن يأتي لأنهم سوف يرونه آتياً فيمرُّ بجانب الأرض فينقصها من البشر في كلّ دورة لسقر اللواحة للبشر من حينٍ إلى آخر كما سوف يحدث في هذا العصر، ولذلك إنهم صادقون في شأن الكوكب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَلَا يَرَوْنَ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ أَفَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:44]. وما يلي إحدى صوره:

وقد أدركت الشمس القمر نذيرًا لظهوره للبشر، ونذيرًا لمروره بجانب أرضهم فتعكس دوران الأرض فتظهر الشمس من مغربها والنّاس في غفلةٍ معرضون عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم والذي يخاطبهم بالبيان الحقّ للذكر، وفصّلنا لهم آيات ربّهم تفصيلًا ولم يُحدث لهم ذكرًا، وكأني لم أكن شيئًا مذكورًا! ومضى عليّ أربع سنين ولم ينتشر الخَبَر والإنذار لكافّة البشر عن النبأ العظيم الذي هم عنه معرضون، وعليه فإني أوافق على شراء القناة الفضائيّة وسوف أستقبل التبرعات من كافة أهل النُّصرة للحقّ إن كانوا يرونه الحقّ من ربّهم ولا حرج على الأنصار الذين لا يجدون ما ينفقون وما على المحسنين من سبيل ولا يُكلِّفُ الله نفسًا إلّا وسعها وحسب قدرتها، ويتقبّل الله من أنصاره نفقتهم حتى ولو كانت حقيرة وصغيرة من الذين لا يجدون إلا جُهدهم، وما على المحسنين من سبيل إذا ما أخلصوا لله ولرسوله ولخليفته، والذين لا يجدون إلا جهدهم فمن سَخِرَ منهم فقد نال بغضبٍ الله ومقته، وليس على الذين تفيض أعينهم من الدمع حَزَنًا لا يجدون ما ينفقون ما على المحسنين من سبيل. ومثل أنصار التّأويل الحقّ للقرآن كمثل أنصاره يوم التّنزيل، وما أسألكم عليه أجرًا ولا أمنع النُّصرة لإعلاء كلمة الله في العالمين مِن أنصاري إلى الله لنشر البيان الحقّ لكافّة البشر بلسان المهدي المنتظر مباشرة بالصورة من قبل الظهور ومن بعد التصديق أظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق. وقبلنا هذا الاقتراح وما وصل إلينا سوف يقوم بتشغيله أحد الأنصار لديّ ومن أهل بيتي بإشرافي حتى نستكمل ثمن القناة الفضائيّة منبر البيان الحقّ للقرآن، كما وافقت على بيان الاقتراح من قبل نشره لأني رأيت أنه قد صارت لي أربع سنين في عصر الحوار وكأنّي لم أكُن شيئًا مذكورًا وإن القناة الفضائيّة حقًّا نصر عظيم لدعوة الحقّ سوف أخاطب عن طريقها كافة البشر ومن كان له اعتراض على أحد بياناتي حين سماعها عن طريق القناة ومن ثمّ يأتي فيكتب ما يريد أن يُجادلني فيه في طاولة الحوار العالمية (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني)، وإنما القناة لنشر البيان للناس أجمعين بالصوت والصورة، ومن بعد التصديق أظهر عند البيت العتيق.

وبالنسبة لمن أراد أن يُرسل النُّصرة لشراء القناة باسم من سيُرسلها إلينا، فما على المُرسل إلا أن يرسل لي على الخاص في الموقع عن طريق الرسائل الخاصة ومن ثمّ يأتيه الرد كذلك على الخاص باسم من سيُرسلها إلينا، وحفاظًا على إحراج الذين لا يجدون ما ينفقون يُمنَع منعًا إعلان تبرّعه على صفحة الموقع أمام الجميع، وذلك لأنّ الأنصار الذين لا يجدون ما ينفقون سوف يتأذّون فتفيض أعينهم من الدمع حزنًا لأنهم لا يجدون ما ينفقون، وكذلك سوف يُحرَجوا إذ يشاهدون الأنصار الآخرين يعلنون تبرعاتهم وهم لا يستطيعون أن يعلنوا بشيءٍ مثلهم فيُحرَجون حرجًا شديدًا، وعليه فإني أمنع إعلان التبرع كما قد كنت سمحت بذلك من قبل وسبق وأن أعلن محمد الحاج بتبرعه لأنه يريد أن يكون قدوة حسنة للآخرين، وأشهدُ لله أنه لَمِن الأنصار المُخلصين الأخيار ولا يزال مُستمرًا بالنُّصرة، ولكني أرى أنَّ ذكر التبرع في الموقع العام أمام الزوار والأعضاء سوف يُسبِّب إحراجًا وأذىً للذين لا يملكون، فلا أُريد أن تبين أخبارهم ولا أريد أن يحرجوا فلا حرج عليهم، ولذلك السبب أمنع إشهار التبرع في صفحة الموقع بجميع الأقسام بل يتم إشعاري على الخاص. وخيار النفقة وأعظمها نفقة السر فإن تخفوها فنعمّا هي، وكذلك لا أُريد أن يشمت السُفهاء بنا وبأنصاري إلى الله.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخو المسلمين الداعي إلى الصراط المستقيم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

[/COLOR]
    المصغرات المرفقة المصغرات المرفقة اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	2giantskeletons.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	7565 
الحجم:	98.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	3891   اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	giantskull.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	12408 
الحجم:	21.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	3889   اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	giants.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	6713 
الحجم:	45.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	3890   اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	sakar.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	652 
الحجم:	14.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	3892  

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

06 - 12 - 2008 AD
    02:13 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

An explanatory-statement to the leaders of the Arabs and Muslims..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

From the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all leaders of the Arabs and Muslims, and scholars of the nation, and peace to him who follows the guidance, after this..

Keep your duty to Allah as it ought to be kept, aren’t you believers in Allah and His messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? So if the answer is yes, then I say: But Allah and His messenger described the believers that they are:: [As one body, if complained from an organ of it the rest of the organs will cave in for it by staying awake and the fever], said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

So if you are as that; so why you watch how the enemies of Allah of the Jews do to your Muslim brothers in Palestine?As for your denunciation with words, and that is sufficient for you! You just earned Allah’s hatred and His wrath and lost His pleasure and His love. And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, why say you that which you do not?(2) It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that you say that which you do not.(3) Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks, as if they were a solid wall.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:2-4

Did the weakness befall you so you hated death and you contented with this world’s life instead of the Hereafter? I give you the bad news in a painful chastisement from the planet of chastisement, so Allah would chastise with who disbelieved, and He brings supporters to the Truth other than you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, what (excuse) have you that when it is said to you, Go forth in Allah’s way, you should incline heavily to earth? Are you contented with this world’s life instead of the Hereafter? The provision of this world’s life is but little as compared with the Hereafter.(38) If you go not forth, He will chastise you with a painful chastisement, and bring in your place a people other than you, and you can do Him no harm. And Allah is Possessor of power over all things.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:38-39

So keep your duty to Allah, surely you did not believe in the Imam Mahdi whom Allah sent him as pride for you and I indeed seek help from you to fight the Jews the mischief makers in the blessed land, so acknowledge my status sooner rather than later and say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if you are the awaited Mahdi then emerge, and our armies and our weapons is under your command, and free Al-Aqsa mosque, and free all the Muslim countries if you are of the truthful”. Surely if you said that I will appear, and I promise you —O community leaders of the Muslims— a promise not to fail that I would never increase to you but power to your power, and I establish you over your thrones and I do not hope from you except the loyalty to the Allah’s khalifa over you and the people altogether. And Allah sent me to lift the oppression from the oppressed ones in the world wholly, so I rule among you with what Allah sent down, so I lift the oppression of man away from his fellow man with implementation of Allah’s laws of punishment on the mischief makers in the land, and there is no compulsion in religion, surely I will never force the people (against their will) to worship Allah, not ever… and there is no duty for us except delivering the message and their account is with their Lord, only in applying Allah’s laws of punishment which prevents the oppression of man against his fellow man, surely there is no choice for the people in the application of Allah’s laws of punishment then I rule among them with what Allah revealed of compulsory laws which it prevents the oppression of man to his fellow man. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the disbelievers.} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:44
    {And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the transgressors.} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:47
    {And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the wrongdoers.} [Al-Ma’eda] 5:45
    Truthful Allah the Great

Those whom Allah had made for the Imam Mahdi an authority over them to fight them, and surely we are conquerors over them with the permission of Allah the One, the Almighty. As what is beyond that, surely Allah did not send me to compel the people (against their will) until they are believers and the only duty for me is to call them to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so if they kept their duty and responded surely they are our brothers in religion, what is for us is for them and what they owe we owe, and there is no distinction for an Arab over the non Arab, nor a white over a black, by Who sent me with the Truth, if my brother the son of my mother and father has killed unjustly one of the people in the worlds whether he was a believer or disbeliever I would indeed ruled against my brother with killing (him) and the people of the earth altogether can not intercede for him from the implementation of Allah’s law of punishment against him except that the guardian of the oppressed slayed (man) pardoned him then I release him for Allah’s pleasure, surely he is the only one can save him, indeed Allah made for the guardian of the slayed (man) an authority in the decisive-law of the Quran.

O community of who exceed the limit in the killing, so they kill a brother of the murderer or His father or one of his relatives or one individual of his tribe; surely Allah had cursed him and He brought His wrath upon him, and his sin with Allah is as though he had killed the people altogether, as some of the Yemeni tribes do; of who do not know what Allah sent down from laws of punishment in the slaying and they slay other than the murderer in a time non rule with what Allah sent down therein in many regions of earth, and for that the earth is filled with oppression and mischief, and Allah sent me as a mercy for the servants (of Allah). So believe in the Truth O community of Muslims and disbelievers, and there is no compulsion in religion, and whoever refused to believe in Allah then follows the Truth; surely there is no compulsion in religion, and Allah did not send me to compel the people until they believers, but they will pay taxes in acknowledgement of superiority while they are in a state of subjection. And our duty is to protect them. And for them what we have and they owe what we owe, and I treat them well, and do justice as Allah commanded me and their reckoning is only with their Lord for their disbelief in him, and our duty is only a clear deliverance of the message.

O community of Muslims, till when and I call you to support the Truth and the acknowledgement in it, and I scare you with verses of your Lord in the grand Quran and I warn you and I explain to you the explanatory-statement fully detailed, and I teach you with the signs of ratification from the facts of the grand Quran for you to know that it is the Truth from your Lord, lo and behold, you are turning away from the Truth, and some of you who hinder others from the Truth and seek to create doubts in it, woe for them from a horrendous day, as if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling them to worship other than Allah and to the judgement by other than what Allah sent down, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the disbelievers , in fact my call to the people is the same call of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so I call the people upon sure knowledge from my Lord Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, so they worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so they do not associate with Allah a thing, and whoever associated (with Allah) indeed his work is vain and wronged himself, and their final destination is hell and it is an evil resort. So do not call on anyone with Allah nor kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause, equally whether he is a Muslim or a disbeliever, and Allah did not make lawful the killing of the disbelievers as long they did not fight against Allah and His messenger, so they transgress against the Muslims , surely if they transgress against the Muslims and expelled them out of their homes as the Jews did in Palestine surely it is incumbent on us to fight them as a support to our Muslim brothers, as well it is a must on the Imam Mahdi to support the disbelievers if the Muslims transgressed against them unjustly while they did not fight them, so here the Imam Mahdi will stand in the rank of the disbelievers so he push away from them the oppression of who transgressed against them unjustly with the pretext that they are disbelievers, surely that is a sinful transgression that Allah forbade it in His decisive Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, and do not transgress. Surely Allah does not love the aggressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:190

That’s because Allah did not command in killing the disbeliever because he is a disbeliever, and whoever killed a disbeliever who did not transgressed against him and not but with pretext that he is a disbeliever, surely his sin with Allah as if indeed he killed the people altogether. And Allah did not command a Muslims to kill a disbeliever with the pretext of the disbelief in Allah, in fact Allah commanded you treat them well and deal with them justly, even if they were disbelievers as long they did not fight you in religion nor they transgressed against you, and Allah did not make an authority for you against them so you kill them unjustly, and whoever did that surely Allah cursed him, and prepared a humiliating chastisement for them. And whoever did not rule with what Allah sent down indeed these are the oppressors, that’s because Allah did not command in killing the disbeliever with the pretext that he is a disbeliever while he did not transgressed against you, in fact the opposite; Allah commanded you to treat them well and do justice. Conforming to what Allah sent in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.(8) Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8-9

And based on it, I surely call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is sufficient as a witness that I issue fatwa with Truth that Allah had forbidden upon the whole Islamic countries the loyalty to the Jews who made mischief in the land of Al-Aqsa mosque and they transgressed against the Muslims and they expelled them their homes and violated their honor and looted their wealth, and whoever was loyal to them anyone of their loyal-friends who are backing them from the whole worlds, surely he is one of them.

O community leaders of the Muslims, from those who supported the country's economy that aids the Jews who transgressed against the Muslims and exceeded limits in the cities, and made great mischief therein until when Allah desires to humiliate them, so He breaks their backs, then do away their strength, lo and behold some of the Muslims who strengthened them, and molded their breakage, and restored their economy while they know that Bush Jr. and his loyal-friends are who support the Jews to transgress against their Muslim brothers in Palestine and they made mischief in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well they know of America’s mischief and her Bush in the countries of the Muslims, and that they made mischief in the countries and spilled blood of the Muslims until when Allah desired to humiliate them and break their backs; lo and behold, you restore for them their strength while they are Allah’s enemies and your enemies. Who is the one that would save you from Allah’s punishment in my era and your era in the world’s life with the planet of the painful chastisement except that you turn to Allah with utmost repentance, and you confess that you committed a great sin then you acknowledge in Allah’s khalifa over you, so if you did surely Allah forgives all sins, and if you did not repent and did not acknowledge with the Truth surely I give you the bad news of a painful chastisement from the planet of chastisement planet X, Sijeel the lowest of the seven earthly-planets which it is called planet Nibiru, and with which Allah will make me appear to you with it in a night while you are humbled in humiliation for if you refused the acknowledgement in the Truth, so Allah will make perish whoever He pleases and chastise whoever He pleases, and (all) matters are return to Allah.. Allah’s curse upon who forged a lie against Allah or gives the lie to His messages, surely He does not let the wrongdoers succeed. And I did not bring the proof of it from NASA the American agency, in fact we explained it from the grand Quran fully detailed, and we only accompanied it picture for you to search about the reality of this planet with knowledge and logic then you apply the explanatory-statement in its regard from the Quran as a scientific application upon what overflow with it; the thousands of global websites in mentioning it, and in which they are disputing. Then you look; Is this plant in which the scholars argue and whom they do not know whether it is itself the plant that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni explained it in the statement from the Quran and pinpointed its location that it is the lowest of the seven earthly-planets, so you look whether it is itself this planet that is coming to us? And is it truly below the solar system then it rotated and almost about to pass upon the earth? So Allah made the planet of chastisement above the human’s earth which it was below it so it rained an evil rain with stones from Sijjeel marked, glassy, burning-fire; a plant having three forked-branches (of flames), neither cool nor availing against the flame, It sends up sparks like palaces, woe on that day to the rejectors, indeed it is in the upper between the lower heaven and mother earth, or (have you thought) that Allah did not tell you about it and about the conditions of its coming in the grand Quran?! And Allah swore in a condition of it coming forth, indeed it is that the sun overtakes the moon so the crescent would born by dawn and the sun to the east of it and surely it is one of the major (signs) as a warning to mortals (human and jinn), and He means hell and its advancing condition. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {I will (cast him) to burn into Saqar (hell).(26) And what will make you know what Saqar (hell) is?(27) It does not leave (a thing), nor spares (a thing).(28) It passes over (from time to time scorching) the mortals.(29) Over it are nineteen.(30) And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of your Lord but He. And this is not but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudather] 74:26-37

In these verses Allah taught you with two condition of the major conditions of the Hour; one of them that the sun would overtake the moon so the crescent would be born by dawn and the sun to the east of it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudather] 74:32-37

Here it is the warning had come and occurred numerous times in several years,so the astronomers find the Judicial Council has declared sighting of the impossible crescents, but unfortunately you did not comprehend the overtaking that occurs at dawn, but all astronomers know the overtaking that occurs at sunset, so the sun sets and the moon to the west of it after the (crescent’s) birth, despite that they know that the sun which it follows the moon at the beginning of the (launer) month from the moment of its birth, in fact from the first second, then it begins separating from the sun eastward and the sun pursues the (crescent) from the west side, since Allah created the heavens and the earth, the sun should not overtake the moon so the crescent pursues the sun until comes the occurrence of a condition of the major conditions of the Hour as warning to mortals (jinn and mankind) by the passage of the great calamity the materializing planet Saqar to mortals (jinn and mankind) that appears to them from time to time after each faroff span of time. So we do not go out of the subject for the condition which it comes before it and it is the recurring condition just before its appearing from lowest to highest, and the warning condition for its coming is that the moon follows the sun whether at rising or at setting, as for when it occur at rising then the sign of this is that the impossible crescent would be sighted in the view of the astronomers, and it just recurred a lot in which they are still disputing; them and the highest judicial council in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. But come for the overtaking at setting and it is that the sun sets while the crescent to the west of it despite that all calculations of the astronomers assures them that the crescent was born, and in spite this; they find that it will set before the sun, in the sense that it pursues the sun in its runoff after its astronomical birthday, and that is the overtaking — O community of human cows without horns — of whom they know that since Allah created the heavens and the earth; the moon meets with the sun in the dark phase (after waning) and not a thing of the crescent therein, then the crescent of the new month is born astronomically so it separates from the sun since its first moment to the east side while the sun pursues it westerly, but if the opposite occurred and you found that the crescent will pursue the sun after its birth, surely that is the intended overtaking — O community of who conceal the Truth; indeed I give them the bad news of a painful chastisement.

I swear by Allah the Great, they can not come up with a scientific explanation as how the moon sets before the sun’s setting despite that the crescent of the new month just been born, then they do not find but one answer no second for it which it is:Indeed the sun overtook the moon so it came ahead of the crescent easterly and the crescent pursues the sun westerly. Perhaps one of who do not know would like to interrupt me then says: “Hey hey, how it overtook it while the moon sat before it, after the birth of its month! Therefore it is (the moon) which it gets ahead of it, and for that it (the moon) sat before it (sun), and the sun sat after it”. Then we reply to him and I say: Don’t you see with your own eyes that the crescent comes later than the sun each night towards the east side? Then you know that the moon truly that the moon runoff towards the east side until completes its fullness easterly. It is then — O folks — the astronomers of the human cows without horns, since (they) knew that the moon will set before the sun even though it is just been born, and indeed they know for certainty that the moon separates from the sun eastward and not westward, but they left behind their backs this strange event and they said: “A condition of sighting the crescent of the new (lunar) month at the 29th of the month (became) flawed due to the moon will set before the sun’s setting”, and they said: “How the crescent be sighted and there is no existence for it in the western horizon after sunset due to its setting before it?”. Therefore, they are proud with this knowledge over those who do not know, but it manifested to to me that they are human cattle without horns. Perhaps one of the people would like to interrupt me and say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it is not as that the camels to be brought in, so how can you describe the Muslim astronomers that they are human cows without horns?”. Then I reply to him and I say: In fact they are cattle, in fact they are farther astray from the (right) path if they do not acknowledge with the Truth in which knew upon the actual reality that it is truly the sun overtook the moon so it followed the sun as long it will set before it in spit preceded its birth in its first existence. In fact, their reports are downloaded unifying all astronomers of them Arabs and Muslims, so they say: “Surely the so and so month will set before the sunset despite its birth, but it will never be sighted and how it would be seen while it just sat before the sunset”. Lo and behold, they revolt in great revolt over those who do not know.

Then we stop at this point and I say: O community of astronomers, teach me of what Allah encompassed you with the knowledge of the flow of the sun and the moon so I know the True explanatory-statement in the grand Quran for the word of Allah the Most High: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returned again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:39-40, definitely with no doubt nor suspicion all astronomers of humans will raise their hands for each one of them wants to teach me the answer so he explains it in details, not because he will clarify to me this verse, in fact because he originally does not ponder in Allah’s Book, but their competition is because they know for certain the system of orbiting the sun and the moon and its phases, and they will say with one tongue altogether: “O the questioner, listen to this True scientific fatwa as an answer to your question for the system of orbiting the sun and the moon and the stages of the crescents and it is: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you have to know the certain knowledge that the sun and the moon flow from the west to east, and you have to know that the moon since Allah created the heavens and the earth always meet with the sun in (Muhaq) the dark phase so the face of the moon would be darkened facing the humans on earth, and for that the moon disappears to them in the sky during the moments of its meeting with the sun except there is a solar eclipse so they will watch the face of the moon dark passes in front of the sun, it then cross-passing the sun eastward leaving the sun behind pursuing it from the west side, and from that moment we know for certain that the crescent just born with the instance of from starting of its decline from the sun to the east, and we call it with the astronomical crescent and this do not dispute about two among the astronomers in the human-race altogether, from that moment the moon phases begins to be late to the east so (the moon) gets farther away from the sun little by little night after another until it faces the sun so it would be full-moon, then it roll back in decreasing to the full-moon night after the other until it returns to the dark phase (Al-Muhaq), so it meets with the sun so the glow ceases on the face of the moon entirely, then it begins declining so the crescent of the new month is born being separated from the sun eastward, and it pursues the moon from the west side, thus since that Allah created the heavens and the earth”. Then I say you said the Truth confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returned again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:39-40

Now I understood the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returned again as an old dry palm-branch.}, in the meaning of that the moon and the sun are in meeting at (Al-Muhaq) the dark phase then it separates from the sun eastward so the stages of the crescent begin night after night until it returns as the old (Orjoon) which is the old situation before the stages of the crescents and it is the dark phase (Muhaq), then the crescent of the new month is born and it separates from the sun eastward while it pursues the moon from the west side and so on and so forth.. may Allah bless all of you.

Then I direct another question to the astronomers, and I say: Teach me how is the earth’s flow. Then they reply to me with one tongue, so they would say: “As well the earth is as like the flow of the sun and moon with difference in the speed between them, and the earth is as that it flows towards the east and the east is the side of which the sun appears from and for that it is called east”. Then I say: May Allah bless you you, now I understood the word of Allah the Most High emerges the night into the daylight from the direction of dawn, so the sun rises, in a sense that the daylight is the advancing and the night pursues it constantly behind it, and may Allah bless you I have understood now the True meaning for the word of Allah the Most High: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returned again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night precedes the daylight. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:39-40

Then I say: Therefore, O community of astronomers, I asked you by Allah Who surrounded you with the knowledge of flotation of the sun, moon, and earth, and its precise cosmic system, teach me how the opposite occurs to this precise system? Then a shepherd who never in his life entered schools nor he studied a thing of astronomy, interrupts me and he says: “Hey hey.. as for this I will answer you, I am a shepherd what the opposite to this system is that the sun overtakes the moon so it follows the sun and the sun advances ahead of it, thus is the opposite to His word: {..nor can the night precedes the daylight.}, and the opposite of that is that the night advances ahead of the daylight so the daylight flows behind the night”. Then I say: O community of astronomers, have you ever in a near time knew that the moon sat and the sun sat while the moon follows it despite its preceding birth? And all astronomers will respond to me with one tongue: “Yes, we knew with this strange occurrence and it is that the moon set before sunset in spite of its preceding birth, and we do not know the reason other than we knew that it is impossible to be seen the crescent of the new month on the 29th of the month if the moon sat before sunset even it is just born, so how it would be seen while it just sat before sunset, surly just got unbalanced a basic sign of sighting the crescent of the month on the night of screening due to its setting before sunset even though had completed its birth”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: Is the cosmic system for flowing of the sun and moon you did not see that it just got unbalanced? Didn’t all the humans’ astronomical books since the ancient time that the moon meets with the sun while it is (Muhaq) dark phase, then it separates from the sun eastward? And here you are saying in some of the months that the moon will be to the west of the sun in spite that the crescent of the new month is just born, in fact set of hours elapsed of its existence, and despite that you say that the moon will be at setting (time) west of the sun, and the sun to the east of it, and your reports of these day are of the witnesses upon that. Therefore, the sun overtook the moon and got ahead of it at the first of the month despite its preceded birth. O folks, it is definitely will default the system of night and day very near so the night would precede before the daylight, and that will never occur until the sun rises from its setting (place) so the east becomes west and the west is east, or you do not know — O community of all astronomers — that there is an upcoming planet will pass beside your earth in order to cause the occurrence of an upcoming sign of the major signs of the Hour, and it is that the night precedes the daylight, so the sun would rise from its setting (place)?

O people, it is forbidden to you, by Allah it is forbidden to you, so much I explained to you that and so much I fully explained it, in fact you find the True explanatory-statement is fact upon the actual reality, so why you do not acknowledge the Truth? I swear by Allah if one of you writes a search word on the internet (Planet Nibiru, end of the world) or you write (end of the world 2012) that indeed you will find thousands of foreign and Arabic websites transmitting news of a planet will pass by the earth, and space scientists took pictures of it, and knew about it the scientists of the Jews and Christians but they do not know that it is planet Saqar (lawaha) to mortals, but now they would never doubt that it is truly planet hell, and it is truly will rain stones of fire, and it is truly the red planet, and truly it is hell that comes into view to the mortals throughout the eras, but this time it will much approach to earth, and not as like every time, in fact a lot closer of what will cause in the reversal of earth’s rotation, and Allah’s curse upon whoever forged lies against Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And what will make you know what Saqar (hell) is?(27) It does not leave (a thing), nor spares (a thing).(28) It passes over (from time to time scorching) the mortals.(29) Over it are nineteen.(30) And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of your Lord but He. And this is not but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudather] 74:27-37

O our Allah, I delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness. O our Allah, indeed You know that I do not own a satellite channel to inform all mortals nor I own except my effort through the global internet. O our Allah, Your servant asking You by the fact of no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy which You ordained upon Yourself, and by the fact of greatness of the Bliss of Yourself’s pleasure to save me from it (planet hell) and all my supporters the best and foremost of the mortals, of whom You strengthened me by them and made them partners in my mission to deliver this great message of importance to the worlds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: It is a great message of importance,(67) From which you turn away.(68) I have no knowledge of the upper assembly when they contend.(69)}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:67:69

O people, surely planet Saqar appears to mortals in every era in time of its decreed passage. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It appears (over) the mortals.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudather] 74:29, and you know that (lawaha) is which appears from time to time and just came the decree of its appearance that is ordained in the written Book, but this time is the closest from all previous passage, and its previous passage was not affecting the rotation of earth so it never reversed the earth’s rotation except this passage in this era due to its extreme approach to earth more than the ancient-former times, and you will see it with certainty of sight on the day of it approach so it would appear to you from one of the pols, surely Allah has told you that it is (lawaha) appearing (over) the mortals (from time to time). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It appears (over) the mortals (from time to time).(29) Over it are nineteen.(30) And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of your Lord but He. And this is not but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great

O community of who disbelieve in hell, indeed hell when it sees you from a far-off place you will certainly hear its raging and roaring from its extreme resentment against the enemies of Allah its Lord and the Lord of the whole universe. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {When it sees them from a far-off place, they will hear its raging and roaring.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:12

How grievous is your disbelief — O community of Muslims of this nation — as how I narrate to you with Allah’s narration Whom you believe in Him then you turn away from the Truth, so some of you insult me unjustly, isn’t there among you any right-minded man to support the Truth with a satellite channel so I can have the opportunity to inform the people altogether with this great message of importance whom they are turning away from it? And just a thing of support came to us to one of the best and foremost supporters to begin the participation of gathering money to purchase the satellite channel as Allah’s victory to deliver/inform the True explanatory-statement with the great message of importance to all mortals to him among them who will go forward or will remain behind. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {I will (cast him) to burn into Saqar (hell).(26) And what will make you know what Saqar (hell) is?(27) It does not leave (a thing), nor spares (a thing).(28) It appears (over) the mortals (from time to time).(29) Over it are nineteen.(30) And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of thy Lord but He. And this is naught but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!(34) Surely it is one of the gravest (misfortunes).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:26-37

..O our Allah, I delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4059 من موضوع يفتيكم الله في محكم القرآن العظيم عن المهديّ الإنسان الذي يُعلّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن..

- 2 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    08 - ذو الحجة - 1429 هـ
    06 - 12 - 2008 مـ
    02:13 صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=424
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

بيان الإمام المهديّ إلى قادة العرب والمُسلمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
    من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافّة قادة العرب والمسلمين وعلماء الأمّة، والسلام على من اتّبع الهُدى، وبعد..

واتقوا الله حق تُقاته، ألستم مؤمنين بالله ورسوله محمد صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؟ فإن كان الجواب بنعم ثمّ أقول: ولكنّ الله ورسوله وصفَ المؤمنين أنهم: [كالجسد الواحد إذا اشتكى منه عضو تداعى له سائر الأعضاء بالسهر والحُمى] صدق محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

فإن كنتم كذلك فلماذا تتفرجون كيف يصنع أعداء الله من اليهود بإخوانكم المسلمين في فلسطين؟ أما إنّ استنكاركم بالكلام وحسبكم ذلك! فقد نلتم مقت الله وغضبه وخسرتم رضوانه وحبه، وقال الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّـهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٣﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الصف].

فهل أصابكم الوهن فكرهتم الموت ورضيتم بالحياة الدُّنيا من الآخرة؟ فأبشّركم بعذابٍ أليمٍ من كوكب العذاب فيعذبكم مع الذين كفروا ويأتي بأنصارٍ للحقّ غيركم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ۚ أَرَضِيتُم بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الْآخِرَةِ ۚ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ ﴿٣٨﴾ إِلَّا تَنفِرُوا يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا وَيَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ وَلَا تَضُرُّوهُ شَيْئًا ۗ وَاللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

فاتقوا الله فلا أنتم صدّقتم بالإمام المهديّ الذي بعثه الله عزًّا لكم وإني أستنصركم لحرب اليهود المُفسدين في الأرض المُباركة، فاعترفوا بشأني عاجلًا غير آجلٍ وقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني إن كنت الإمام المهديّ فاظهر وجيوشنا وأسلحتنا تحت أمرك، وحرر المسجد الأقصى، وحرر جميع بلاد المسلمين إن كنت من الصادقين". فإن قلتم ذلك فسوف أظهر، وأنا أعدكم وعدًا غير مكذوب أنني لن أزيدكم يا معشر قادة المسلمين إلّا عِزًّا إلى عزّكم فأثبّتكم فوق عروشكم ولا أرجو منكم إلّا الولاء لخليفة الله عليكم وعلى النّاس أجمعين.

وبعثني الله لرفع الظُلم عن المظلومين في العالمين كافّةً فأحُكم بما أنزل الله، فأرفع ظُلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان بتطبيق حدود الله على المُفسدين في الأرض، ولا إكراه في الدّين ، فلن أرغم النّاس على عبادة الله، كلّا... وما علينا إلّا البلاغ وحسابهم على ربهم، إلّا في تنفيذ حدود الله التي تمنع ظُلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان فلا خيار للناس في تطبيق حدود الله فأحكمُ فيهم بما أنزل الله من الحدود الجبريّة التي تمنع ظلم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان.

تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ} [المائدة:44].
    {وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ} [المائدة:47].
    {وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} [المائدة:45].
    صدق الله العظيم.

أولئك قد جعل الله للإمام المهديّ عليهم سلطانًا لحربِهم، وإنّا فوقهم قاهرون بإذن الله الواحد القهّار. وأمّا ما دون ذلك فلم يبعثني الله لإكراه النّاس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين وما عليّ إلاّ أن أدعوهم لعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له فإن اتّقوا واستجابوا فإخواننا في الدّين لهم ما لنا وعليهم ما علينا ولا فرق لعربيٍّ على أعجميٍّ ولا أبيض على أسود، والذي بعثني بالحقّ لو كان أخي ابن أمي وأبي قَتَلَ بغير الحقّ أحد النّاس في العالمين سواء كان مؤمنًا أو كافرًا لحكمت على أخي بالقتل ولا يستطيع أن يشفع له أهل الأرض جميعًا من تنفيذ حدّ الله عليه إلّا أن يعفو عنه وليُّ القتيل المظلوم فأعتقه لوجه الله، فهو الوحيد الذي يستطيع إنقاذه، فقد جعل الله لولي القتيل السلطان في محكم القرآن.

ويا معشر الذين يسرفون في القتل فيقتلون أخا القاتل أو أباه أو أحد أقربائه أو أحد أفراد قبيلته فقد لعنه الله وغضب عليه وإثمه عند الله كأنّما قتل النّاس جميعًا، كما يفعل بعض القبائل اليمانية من الذين لا يعلمون حدود ما أنزل الله فيُسرفون في القتل ويقتلون غير القاتل في زمنٍ لا يُحكَم فيه بما أنزل الله في كثيرٍ مِن بقاع الأرض، ولذلك امتلأت الأرض ظُلمًا وفسادًا، وبعثني الله رحمةً للعباد.

فصدِّقوا بالحقّ يا معشر المسلمين والكافرين، ولا إكراه في الدّين، ومن أبى أن يؤمن بالله فيتّبع الحقّ فلا إكراه في الدّين ولم يبعثني الله لأُكره النّاس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين ولكنّهم سوف يدفعوا الجزية عن يدٍ وهم صاغرون، وعلينا حمايتهم ولهم ما لنا وعليهم ما علينا، وأحسنُ إليهم وأقسط كما أمرني الله وحسابهم على ربّهم لِكفرهم به، وما علينا إلّا البلاغ المبين.

ويا معشر المسلمين إلى متى وأنا أدعوكم لنُصرة الحقّ والاعتراف به وأخوّفكم بآيات ربّكم في القرآن العظيم وأُحذركم وأفصّل لكم البيان تفصيلًا، وأعلّمكم بآيات التصديق من حقائق القرآن العظيم لتعلموا أنه الحقّ من ربكم فإذا أنتم عن الحقّ مُعرضون؟! ومنكم من يصدُّ عن الحقّ ويسعى للتشكيك فيه فويلٌ لهم من عذاب يومٍ عظيمٍ، وكأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو إلى عبادة غير الله وإلى الحُكم بغير ما أنزل الله وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الكافرين؛ بل دعوتي للناس هي ذاتها دعوة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فأدعو النّاس على بصيرةٍ من ربي كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فيعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له فلا يشركون بالله شيئًا، ومن أشرَك فقد حبط عمله وظلم نفسه ومصيره جهنّم وساءت مصيرًا. فلا تدعوا مع الله أحدًا ولا تقتلوا النّفس التي حرم الله إلّا بالحقّ سواء كان مسلمًا أم كافرًا، ولم يحلّ الله قتل الكفار ما لم يحاربوا الله ورسوله فيعتدوا على المسلمين فإن اعتدوا على المسلمين وأخرجوهم من ديارهم كما يفعل اليهود في فلسطين فقد وجب علينا قتالهم ونُصرة إخواننا المسلمين، وكذلك وجب على الإمام المهديّ نُصرة الكافرين إن اعتدى عليهم المسلمون بغير الحقّ وهم لم يُقاتلوهم فهنا سوف يقف الإمام المهديّ في صفّ الكافرين فيَردّ عنهم ظُلم من اعتدى عليهم بغير الحقّ بحجّة أنهم كافرون، فذلك اعتداءٌ أثيمٌ حرّمه الله في محكم كتابه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ ﴿١٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وذلك لأنّ الله لم يأمركم بقتل الكافر لأنه كافر، ومن قتل كافراً لم يعتدِ عليه وليس إلّا بحجّة أنه كافر فإثمه عند الله فكأنّما قتل النّاس جميعًا، ولم يأمر الله مسلمًا أن يقتل كافرًا بحجّة الكُفر بالله بل أمركم الله أن تحسنوا إليهم فتقسطوا إليهم وإن كانوا كافرين ما داموا لم يحاربوكم في الدّين ولم يعتدوا عليكم، ولم يجعل الله لكم عليهم سلطانًا فتقتلوهم بغير الحقّ ومن فعل ذلك فقد لعنه الله وغضب عليه وأعدّ له عذابًا مُهينًا ومَن لم يحكم بما أنزل الله فأولئك هم الظالمون، ذلك لأنّ الله لم يأمركم بقتل كافرٍ بحجّة أنّه كافرٌ وهو لم يعتدِ عليكم بل على العكس أمركم الله أن تبرّوهم وتحسنوا إليهم وتقسطوا. تصديقًا لما أنزل الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

وعليه فإني أُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيدًا أنّي أُفتي بالحقّ بأنّ الله قد حرّم على كافة الدول الإسلاميّة الولاء لليهود الذين أفسدوا في أرض المسجد الأقصى واعتدوا على المسلمين وأخرجوهم من ديارهم وهتكوا أعراضهم ونهبوا أموالهم، ومن والى أحدًا من أوليائهم الذين يُظاهرونهم من كافّة العالمين فإنه منهم.

ويا معشر قادة المسلمين من الذين دعموا اقتصاد الدولة الناصرة لليهود الذين يعتدون على المسلمين وطغوا في البلاد فأكثروا فيها الفساد حتى إذا أراد الله أن يذلّهم فيقصم ظُهورهم فيُذهب عزّهم فإذا مِنَ المسلمين مَنْ شدّ أزرهم وأجبر كسرهم وأعاد اقتصادهم وهم يعلمون أن بوش الأصغر وأولياءه هم الذين يدعمون اليهود للاعتداء على إخوانهم المسلمين في فلسطين وأفسدوا في العراق وأفغانستان، وكذلك يعلمون بفساد أمريكا وبوشها في بلاد المسلمين، وأنهم أفسدوا في البلاد وسفكوا دماء المسلمين حتى إذا أراد الله أن يذلّهم ويقصم ظهرهم فإذا أنتم تعيدون لهم عزّهم وهم أعداء الله وأعداؤكم، فمن ذا الذي ينجيكم من عذاب الله في عصري وعصركم في الدُّنيا بكوكب العذاب الأليم؟ إلّا أن تتوبوا إلى الله متابًا وتعترفوا أنّكم ارتكبتم إثمًا عظيمًا ثمّ تعترفوا بخليفة الله عليكم، فإن فعلتم فإن الله يغفر الذنوب جميعًا، وإن لم تتوبوا ولم تعترفوا بالحقّ فأبشّركم بعذابٍ أليمٍ من كوكب العذاب؛ كوكب سجيل أسفل الأراضين السبع والذي يسمّى بكوكب نيبيرو Planet X، والذي سوف يظهرني الله به عليكم في ليلةٍ وأنتم من الصاغرين لئن أبيتم الاعتراف بالحقّ، فيهلك الله به من يشاء ويعذّب من يشاء، وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور. ولعنة الله على من افترى على الله كذبًا أو كذّب بآياته إنه لا يفلح الظالمون. ولم آتِ ببرهانه من وكالة ناسا الأميركيّة بل فصّلناه من القرآن العظيم تفصيلًا، وإنما أرفقنا لكم صورته لتبحثوا عن حقيقة هذا الكوكب بالعلم والمنطق ثمّ تطبقوا البيان في شأنه من القرآن تطبيقًا علميًّا على ما تزخر به آلاف المواقع العالميّة بذكره، وهم فيه يمترون. ثمّ تنظرون هل هذا الكوكب الذي يتجادل فيه العلماء والذين لا يعلمون هل هو ذاته الكوكب الذي فصّله الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بالبيان من القرآن وحدد موقعه بأنه أسفل الأراضين السبع فتنظرون هل هو ذاته هذا الكوكب الآتي إلينا؟ وهل هو حقًّا كان بأسفل المجموعة الشّمسيّة ودار وأوشك أنْ يمرّ على الأرض فجعل الله عالي أرض البشر كوكب العذاب الذي كان بأسفلها فيمطر عليها مطر السَّوء بأحجارٍ من سجيل مُسوّمة زُجاجيّة ناريّة؟ كوكب ذو ثلاث شُعَبٍ لا ظليلٍ ولا يُغني عن اللهب، إنها ترمي بشرر كالقصر فويل يومئذ للمُكذبين، إنها بالأعلى بين السماء الأدنى والأرض الأمّ، أم لم يخبركم الله بها وبشرط قدومها في القرآن العظيم؟ وأقسم الله بشرط قدومها ألا و هو أن تدرك الشمس القمر فيولد الهلال بالفجر والشمس إلى الشرق منه وإنّها لإحدى الكُبر نذيرًا للبشر، ويقصد جهنّم وشرطها المُتقدِّم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {سَأُصْلِيهِ سَقَرَ ﴿٢٦﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا سَقَرُ ﴿٢٧﴾ لَا تُبْقِي وَلَا تَذَرُ ﴿٢٨﴾ لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾ عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣١﴾ كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

وفي هذه الآيات علّمكم الله شرطين من أشراط الساعة الكبرى أحدهما أن تدرك الشمس القمر فيولد الهلال بالفجر والشمس إلى الشرق منه. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وها هو النذير قد أتى وحدث عديد المرات في عددٍ من السنين، فيجد علماء الفلك بأنّ مجلس القضاء قد أعلن رؤية أهلّة المستحيل، ولكنكم للأسف لم تفقهوا الإدراك الذي يحدث بالفجر ولكن كافة علماء الفلك يعلمون الإدراك الذي يحدث عند الغروب فتغيب الشمس والقمر إلى الغرب منها من بعد ميلاده برغم أنّهم يعلمون أنّ الشمس هي التي تتلو القمر في أوّل الشهر من لحظة ميلاده بل من الثانية الأولى فيبدأ بالانفصال عن الشمس شرقًا والشمس تتلوه من ناحية الغرب، منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض الشمس لا ينبغي لها أن تدرك القمر فيتلوها حتى يأتي حدوث شرط من أشراط الساعة الكبرى نذيرًا للبشر بمرور الطامّة الكبرى كوكب سقر اللوّاحة للبشر تظهر عليهم من حين إلى آخر بعد كلّ أمَدٍ بعيدٍ. فلا نخرج عن الموضوع للشرط الذي يأتي من قبلها وهو شرطٌ متكررٌ قُبيل ظهورها من الأدنى إلى الأعلى وشرط النذير لقدومها هو أن يتلو القمر الشمس سواء عند الشروق أو عند الغروب، فأمّا حين يحدث عند الشروق فعلامة ذلك أن يُشاهَد هلال المستحيل في نظر علماء الفلك، وقد تكرر كثيرًا فلا يزالون فيه يمترون هم ومجلس القضاء الأعلى بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، ولكن تعالوا للإدراك عند الغروب وهو أن تغيب الشمس والهلال إلى الغرب منها برغم أن جميع حسابات علماء الفلك تؤكد لهم أنّ الهلال قد ولِد وبرغم ذلك يجدون أنه سوف يغيب قبل الشمس بمعنى إنه يتلو الشمس في جريانه من بعد ميلاده الفلكيّ، وذلك هو الإدراك يا معشر البقر من البشر بلا قرون من الذين يعلمون إنه منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض والقمر يجتمع بالشمس في المحاق المُظلِم ولا هلال فيه شيء، ومن ثمّ يُولَد هلال الشهر الجديد فلكيًّا فينفصل عن الشمس منذ لحظته الأولى إلى جهة الشرق والشمس تتلوه غربًا، ولكن إذا حدث العكس فوجدتم بأنّ الهلال سوف يتلو الشمس من بعد ميلاده فذلك هو الإدراك المقصود يا معشر الذين يكتمون الحقّ؛ فأبشّرهم بعذابٍ أليمٍ.

وأقسم بالله العظيم لا يستطيعون أن يأتوا بتفسيرٍ علميٍّ كيف يغيب القمر من قبل مغيب الشمس برغم أنّه قد ولد هلال الشهر الجديد ثمّ لا يجدون إلّا جوابًا واحدًا لا ثاني له وهو: أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فتقدمته شرقًا وهو يتلوها غربًا. ولربّما يودّ أن يُقاطعني أحد الذين لا يعلمون فيقول: "مهلًا مهلًا وكيف أدركته والقمر غاب من قبلها من بعد ميلاد شهره! إذًا هو من يتقدمها ولذلك غرب قبلها والشمس غربت من بعده". ومن ثمّ نردُّ عليه وأقول: أفلا ترى بأمّ عينك بأنّ الهلال يتأخّر كلّ ليلة عن الشمس إلى ناحية الشرق؟ ومن ثمّ تعلم أنّ القمر حقًّا يجري إلى ناحية الشرق حتى يكتمل بدره شرقًا. إذًا يا قوم ما دام عَلِمَ علماء الفلك البقر من البشر بلا قرون أنّ القمر سوف يغيب من قبل الشمس برغم إنه قد وُلِد وبرغم أنهم يعلمون علم اليقين أنّ القمر ينفصل عن الشمس شرقًا وليس غربًا ولكنهم تركوا هذا الحدث الغريب وراء ظهورهم وقالوا: "اختل شرط من شروط رؤية الهلال للشهر الجديد في 29 من الشهر نظرًا لأنّ القمر سوف يغيب من قبل غروب الشمس"، وقالوا: "فكيف يُرى هلال لا وجود له بالأفق الغربيّ بعد غرب الشمس نظرًا لغيابه قبلها؟". فإذًا هم بهذا العلم فخورون على الذين لا يعلمون، ولكنه تبيّن لي أنّ علماء الفلك المسلمين هم بقرٌ من البشر بلا قرون. ولربّما يودّ أحد النّاس أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني ما هكذا تورد الإبل فكيف تصف علماء الفلك المسلمين أنهم بقر من البشر بلا قرون؟". ومن ثمّ أردُّ عليه وأقول: بل هم كالأنعام بل هم أضل سبيلًا إذا لم يعترفوا بالحقّ الذي علموا به على الواقع الحقيقي بأنه حقًّا أدركت الشمس القمر فتلاها ما دام أنه سوف يغيب قبلها برغم سابق ميلاده في عمره الأول؛ بل وتتنزل تقاريرهم موحّدة كافة علماء الفلك العرب والمسلمين فيقولون: "إنّ هلال الشهر الفلاني سوف يغيب من قبل غروب الشمس برغم ميلاده ولكنّه لَن يُشاهَد وكيف يُشاهد وهو قد غاب قبل غروب الشمس"، فإذا هم يعتون عتوًّا كبيرًا على الذين لا يعلمون.

ومن ثمّ نتوقف عند هذه النقطة وأقول: يا معشر علماء الفلك علّموني مما أحاطكم الله بعلم جريان الشمس والقمر حتى أعلم البيان الحقّ في القرآن العظيم لقول الله تعالى: {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩﴾ لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس]، وحتمًا بلا شكٍ أو ريبٍ سوف يرفع كافة علماء الفلك في البشريّة أصابعهم كلّ منهم يريد أن يُعلّمني الجواب فيُفصّله تفصيلًا، ليس لأنه سوف يبيّن لي هذه الآية بل لأنه أصلًا لا يتدبّر كتاب الله ولكنّ تسابقهم لأنهم يعلمون علم اليقين نظام جريان الشمس والقمر ومنازله وسوف يقولون بلسانٍ واحدٍ جميعًا: "اسمع أيها السائل هذه الفتوى العلميّة الحقّ إجابةً عن سؤالك لنظام جريان الشمس والقمر ومنازل الأهلّة وهو: عليك يا ناصر محمد اليماني أن تعلم علم اليقين أنّ الشمس والقمر يجريان من الغرب إلى الشرق، وعليك أن تعلم أنّ القمر دائمًا منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض يجتمع بالشمس في المحاق المظلم فيكون وجه القمر المظلم مواجهًا للبشر على الأرض، ولذلك يختفي عنهم القمر في السماء في لحظات اجتماعه بالشمس إلّا أن يكون كسوفًا فسوف يُشاهدون وجه القمر المظلم يمُرُّ أمام الشمس ومن ثمّ يتجاوزها شرقًا تاركًا الشمس وراءه تتلوه من ناحية الغرب، ومن تلك اللحظة نعلم علم اليقين إنه قد وُلِد الهلال فور بدء ميله عن الشمس إلى الشرق ونسمّيه بالهلال الفلكيّ وهذا لا يختلف عليه اثنان في كافّة علماء الفلك في البشريّة أجمعين، من تلك اللحظة تبدأ منازل القمر بالتّأخر إلى الشرق فيبتعد عن الشمس شيئًا فشيئًا ليلةً تلو الأخرى حتى يواجهها فيكون بدرًا ومن ثمّ يكرُّ راجعًا بالتناقص للقمر البدر ليلة تلو الأخرى حتى يعود للمحاق المظلم فيجتمع بالشمس فينعدم الضياء على وجه القمر كُليًّا، ومن ثمّ يبدأ بالميل فَيُولَد هلال الشهر الجديد مُنفصلًا عن الشمس شرقًا وهي تتلوه من ناحية الغرب، وهكذا منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض". ومن ثمّ أقول صدقتم تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩﴾ لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

والآن فهمت البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩﴾}، بمعنى أنه يكون القمر والشمس في اجتماع في المحاق المظلم ومن ثمّ ينفصل عنها شرقاً فتبدأ منازل الأهلّة ليلةً تلو الأخرى حتى يعود كالعرجون القديم وهو الوضع القديم من قبل منازل الأهلّة وهو المحاق، ومن ثمّ يُولَد هلال الشهر الجديد فينفصل عن الشمس شرقًا وهي تتلوه من ناحية الغرب وهكذا.. بارك الله فيكم.

ومن ثمّ أوجه سؤالًا آخر لعلماء الفلك وأقول: علِّموني كيف جريان الأرض. ومن ثمّ يجيبونني بلسانٍ واحدٍ فيقولون: "وكذلك الأرض مثلها كمثل جريان الشمس والقمر مع اختلاف السرعة بينهما، والأرض كذلك تجري نحو الشرق، والشرق هو الجهة التي تظهر منها الشمس ولذلك يسمى شرقًا". ومن ثمّ أقول: بارك الله فيكم الآن فهمت قول الله تعالى يولج الليل في النّهار من جهة الفجر فتشرق الشمس بمعنى إن النّهار هو المُتقدّم والليل يطلبه حثيثًا وراءه، وبارك الله فيكم فقد فهمت الآن المعنى الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩﴾ لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ومن ثمّ أقول: إذًا يا معشر علماء الفلك سألتكم بالله الذي أحاطكم بعلم جريان الشمس والقمر والأرض ونظامها الكونيّ الدقيق علّموني كيف يحدث العكس لهذا النظام الدقيق؟ ومن ثمّ يُقاطعني راعي غنم ما عُمره دخل مدارس ولا درس علم الفلك شيئًا فيقول: "مهلًا مهلًا.. أما هذه فسوف أجيبك أنا راعي الغنم ما هو العكس لهذا النظام وهو أن تدرك الشمس القمر فيتلوها وهي تتقدمه، وكذلك العكس لقوله ولا الليل سابق النّهار، وعكس ذلك أن يتقدّم الليل عن النّهار فيجري النّهار وراء الليل". ومن ثمّ أقول: يا معشر علماء الفلك هل قَط في الزمن القريب علمتم القمر غرَبَ وغرَبَتْ الشمس وهو يتلوها برغم سابق ميلاده؟ وسوف يردّ عليّ كافة علماء الفلك بلسانٍ واحدٍ: "بلى علمنا بهذا الحدث الغريب وهو أن يغيب القمر قبل مغيب الشمس برغم سابق ميلاده، ولا نعلم عن السبب غير أننا علمنا أنه يستحيل أن يُرى هلال الشهر الجديد في 29 من الشهر إذا غاب قبل غروب الشمس حتى ولو قد وُلِد، فكيف يُشاهَد وهو قد غاب قبل غروب الشمس فقد اختل شرط أساسي من شروط الرؤية لهلال الشهر في ليلة التحرّي نظرًا لغيابه قبل غروب الشمس حتى ولو قد تمّ ميلاده". ومن ثمّ يرد عليكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: وهل النظام الكونيّ لجريان الشمس والقمر لم تروا بأنه قد اختل؟ ألم تقل كافّة كُتيبات البشر الفلكيّة منذ الأزل القديم أنّ القمر يجتمع بالشمس وهو محاقٌ مُظلمٌ ومن ثمّ ينفصل عنها شرقًا؟ وها أنتم تقولون في بعض من الشهور إنه سوف يكون القمر إلى الغرب من الشمس برغم أنه قد وُلِد هلال الشهر الجديد؛ بل مضى من عمره مجموعة من الساعات، وبرغم ذلك تقولون إنه سوف يكون القمر عند المغيب إلى الغرب من الشمس والشمس إلى الشرق منه، وتقاريركم هذه الأيام على ذلك من الشاهدين إذا أدركت الشمس القمر فتقدمته في أوّل الشهر برغم سابق ميلاده، إذًا يا قوم حتمًا سوف يختل نظام الليل والنّهار قريبًا جدًا فيسبق الليل النّهار، ولن يحدث ذلك حتى تطلع الشمس من مغربها فيصير الشرق غربًا والغرب شرقًا، أم إنّكم لا تعلمون يا معشر كافة علماء الفلك أنّ هناك كوكبًا قادمٌ سوف يمرّ بجانب أرضكم لكي يتسبب في حدوث الشرط القادم من أشراط الساعة الكبرى وهو أن يسبق الليل النّهار فتطلع الشمس من مغربها؟!

ويا أيها النّاس حرام عليكم، والله حرام عليكم، فكَم شرحت لكم ذلك وكم فصّلته بل وتجدون أنّ البيان الحقّ حقًا على الواقع الحقيقي، فلماذا لا تعترفون بالحقّ؟ وأقسم بالله لو يكتب أحدكم كلمة بحث في الإنترنت (كوكب نيبيرو نهاية العالم) أو تكتبوا (نهاية العالم 2012) فإنه سوف يجد آلاف المواقع الأجنبيّة والعربيّة تتناقل خبر كوكب سوف يمرّ بجانب الأرض، وقام بتصويره علماء الفضاء، وعلم به علماء اليهود والنّصارى ولكنهم لا يعلمون أنه كوكب سقر اللوّاحة للبشر، ولكنهم لن يرتابوا الآن بأنه حقًّا كوكب جهنّم، وأنه حقًّا سوف يمطر بأحجارٍ ناريّةٍ، وأنه حقًّا الكوكب الأحمر، وحقًّا إنها جهنّم الظهّارة للبشر. أم إنكم لا تعلمون معنى (لوّاحة للبشر)؟ أي ظهّارة للبشر عبر العصور، ولكنها سوف تقترب هذه المرّة كثيرًا من الأرض وليس كمثل كلّ مرّةٍ بل أقرب بكثيرٍ مما يتسبب ذلك في عكس دوران الأرض، ولعنة الله على من افترى على الله كذبًا. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا سَقَرُ ﴿٢٧﴾ لَا تُبْقِي وَلَا تَذَرُ ﴿٢٨﴾ لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾ عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣١﴾ كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، اللهم إنك تعلم إني لا أملك قناةً فضائيّةً لتبليغ كافة البشر ولا أملك إلّا جهدي عبر الإنترنت العالميّة، اللهم عبدك يسألك بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك أن تُنقذني منها وجميع أنصاري السابقين الأخيار من البشر من الذين شددت بهم أزري وأشركتهم في أمري لتبليغ هذا النبأ العظيم للعالمين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هُوَ نَبَأٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٦٧﴾ أَنتُمْ عَنْهُ مُعْرِضُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

يا أيها النّاس إنّ كوكب سقر يظهر للبشر في كلّ عصرٍ في زمن مروره المُقدَّر. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم، وأنتم تعلمون أنّ اللوّاح هو الذي يظهر من حينٍ إلى آخر وقد جاء قدر ظهورها المقدور في الكتاب المسطور ولكنه هذه المرّة أقرب من جميع المرور السابق، وكان مرورها السابق لا يؤثر على دوران الأرض فلا يعكس دوران الأرض إلّا هذا المرور في هذا العصر نظرًا لاقترابها الشديد من الأرض أكثر من المرّات الأولى، وسوف ترونها عين اليقين يوم اقترابها فتظهر لكم من أحد الأقطاب فقد أخبركم الله أنّها لوّاحة للبشر. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾ عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣١﴾ كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ويا معشر الكافرين بجهنّم، إن جهنّم إذا رأتكم من مكانٍ بعيدٍ قبل اقترابها فسوف تسمعون لها تغيّظًا وزفيرًا من شدّة حقدها على أعداء الله ربّها وربّ الكون كُلّه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِذَا رَأَتْهُم مِّن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ سَمِعُوا لَهَا تَغَيُّظًا وَزَفِيرًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وما أعظم كفركم يا معشر المسلمين من هذه الأمّة اليوم؟ إذ كيف أني أحدثكم بحديث الله الذي أنتم به مؤمنون ومن ثمّ تعرضون عن الحقّ فيشتمني السفهاء منكم بغير الحقّ! أليس فيكم رجلٌ رشيدٌ ينصر الحقّ بقناةٍ فضائيّة حتى يتسنّى لي أن أُبلِّغ النّاس جميعًا بهذا النبأ العظيم الذين هم عنه معرضون؟ وقد وصَلَنا شيءٌ من النّصرة لأحد الأنصار السابقين الأخيار لنبدأ المساهمة بجمع المال لشراء القناة الفضائيّة نُصرةً لله لتبليغ البيان الحقّ بالنبأ العظيم لكافة البشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدم أو يتأخر. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {سَأُصْلِيهِ سَقَرَ ﴿٢٦﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا سَقَرُ ﴿٢٧﴾ لَا تُبْقِي وَلَا تَذَرُ ﴿٢٨﴾ لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾ عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣١﴾ كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين.
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

08 - 12 - 2008 AD
    10:58 pm
    ــــــــــــــــ

..As for the planet of chastisement surely it is of three forked-branches

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

O my companion, Allah’s peace be upon you and all my companions the best foremost supporters, and for each there are degrees according to the doing after the ratification in this matter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And that human being can have nothing but what he strives for;(39) And that his striving will soon be seen.(40) Then he will be rewarded for it with the fullest reward.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:39-41, after this..

O companion of Al-Mahdi, from scores of my beloved companions in the love of my Lord that Allah made it the foundation of our relationship with each other in the world’s life as well on the day of resurrection [A man would be gathered with whom he loved], I enjoin you in Allah’s love and the competition in His nearness, so seek (Al-Waseela) the means of access to Allah with good deeds for the competition in His love so you would be of those who are brought near to Him, glory to Him, the Most High. As well the honored servants of Allah who are form before you of whom Allah honors them with virtues, surely do not call on them besides Allah, but compete with them in Allah’s Love and His nearness, surely they used to hasten in good deeds desiring His love and His nearness and the pleasure of His inner-self; so if you saw that they have virtues from their Lord then don’t you dare to call them to bring you closer to Allah nearer surely that is a grievous polytheism, and Allah gave you fatwa in this that you do not call them beside Him so you would make between you and your Lord a middleman to bring you close to Allah nearer, surely that is a grievous polytheism, in fact compete with them in Allah’s love and His nearness whoever of you is most loved and nearest. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Call on those whom you assert besides Him; they have no power to remove distress from you nor to change.(56) Those whom they call upon, themselves seek (Al-Waseela) the means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.(57)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:56-57

O companion of the Mahdi, I can not deny the sign of ratification with Truth for you from you Lord in a vision of sleep or in awareness, but I know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely We are well Able to show you what We promise them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minûn] 23:95

But that fatwa is special to you from your Lord, until when the Truth come from your Lord that fulfills what you have seen in His absolute decree in the written Book and you are still alive being sustained, so you would be of the best foremost.

As for the planet of chastisement surely it has three forked branches which means three colors according to its (sudden burst) of blazing, raging and roaring; yellow, red and blue. The blue may blaken little by little.

O people, I swear to you by Allah Who knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests (hearts) conceal, and Who raises who are in the graves and to Him is the rising (after death) that the planet of chastisement is coming in the era of this generation and the generation of the Imam Mahdi among you in the era of dialogue before the appearing, until if you denied the True Imam from your Lord who is calling to go back to Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, and calling you to resort for judgement to Allah and His khalifa to rule between you from Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, in what you differed therein. so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni could not silence your tongues with the Truth by the decisive Book of Allah and the sunna of His messenger then he became not the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord, and his example became as the example of whom they claim the Mahdi-ship falsely, and they say what Allah did not say it to them with Truth. Surely (Allah) would never increase them abundantly in knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, so they could never extract for you Allah’s True judgement from the Book and from the True sunna which it does not violate Allah’s decisive Book, that’s because Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger do not separate so they differ in anything, so either both agree in the same thing or the sunna does not violate what Allah sent down in the decisive-law of the Quran.

Preceded that we explained to you the True explanatory-statement about the reality of the planet of chastisement from the Book fully detailed from decisive, evident and clear verses to those of understanding minds and hearts among you, and in spite that the searchers found what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says it is Truly came as what know of it Allah’s enemies that there is a planet which it will pass by the earth and the expect the destruction of the nation, and I say: No, would Allah punish but the disbelieving-ungrateful? In fact it is a sign of victory and the appearing upon all the people while they are humiliated with disgrace for if they denied the True explanatory-statement from their Lord. Is not the morning near? And all affairs return to Allah, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant who guides to a straight path; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4060 من موضوع يفتيكم الله في محكم القرآن العظيم عن المهديّ الإنسان الذي يُعلّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن..

- 3 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    10 - ذو الحجة - 1429 هـ
    08 - 12 - 2008 مـ
    10:58 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=425
    ــــــــــــــــ

أمّا كوكب العذاب فهو ذو ثلاث شُعبٍ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليك يا صاحبي وكافة أصحابي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، ولكلٍّ درجاتٌ بحسب العمل من بعد التصديق بهذا الأمر. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلْإِنسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَىٰ ﴿٣٩﴾ وَأَنَّ سَعْيَهُ سَوْفَ يُرَىٰ ﴿٤٠﴾ ثُمَّ يُجْزَاهُ الْجَزَاءَ الْأَوْفَىٰ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم]، وبعد..

ويا صاحب المهديّ من جملة أصحابي وأحبابي في حبّ ربيّ الذي جعله الله أساس علاقتنا ببعضنا في الدُّنيا وكذلك يوم القيامة: [يُحشر المرء مع من أحبّ]، أستوصيكم في حبّ الله والتنافس في قربه فابتغوا إلى الله الوسيلة بالعمل الصالح للتنافس في حبّه لتكونوا من المقربين إليه سبحانه وتعالى، وكذلك عباد الله المكرمين من قبلكم من الذين يُكرمهم الله بكراماتٍ فلا تدعوهم من دون الله ولكن نافسوهم في حبّ الله وقربه فإنهم كانوا يسارعون في الخيرات قربةً إلى ربّهم رغَبًا في حبّه وقربه ورضوان نفسه، فإن رأيتم لهم كراماتٍ من ربّهم فإيّاكم أن تدعوهم ليقرّبوكم من الله زُلفًا فذلك شركٌ عظيمٌ، وقد أفتاكم الله في ذلك أن لا تدعوهم من دونه فتجعلوا بينكم وبين ربّكم وسيطًا ليُقربكم إلى الله زُلفًا فذلك شركٌ عظيمٌ؛ بل نافسوهم في حبّ الله وقربه أيّكم أحبّ وأقرب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ويا صاحب المهديّ، إني لا أستطيع أن أنكر آية التصديق بالحقّ لك من ربّك في رؤيا المنام أو في العلم لأني أعلم أنّ الله على كلّ شيءٍ قدير. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّا عَلَىٰ أَن نُّرِيَكَ مَا نَعِدُهُمْ لَقَادِرُونَ ﴿٩٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]، ولكن تلك فتوى خاصةٌ لك من ربّك حتى إذا جاء الحقّ من ربّك المُصَدِّق لما رأيت في قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور وأنت لا تزال حيًّا تُرزَق فتكون من السابقين الأخيار.

أما كوكب العذاب فهو ذو ثلاث شُعبٍ؛ أي ثلاثة ألوان حسب توهجه وتسعّره وتغيّظه أصفر وأحمر وأزرق، والأزرق قد يَسوَد شيئًا فشيئًا.

ويا أيها النّاس، إنّي أقسمُ لكم بالله الذي يعلم خائنةَ الأعين وما تُخفي الصُّدور ويبعث مَن في القبور وإليه النشور إنّ كوكب العذاب قادمٌ في عصرِ هذا الجيل؛ جيل الإمام المهديّ فيكم في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور حتى إذا كذَّبتم بالإمام الحقّ من ربّكم الذي يدعوكم إلى الرجوع إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله ويدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى الله وخليفته ليحكم بينكم من كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون. فإذا لم يستطع ناصر محمد اليماني أن يُخرِس ألسنتكم بالحقّ بمحكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله فقد أصبح ليس هو الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربكم وأصبح مَثَلُه كمثل الذين يدّعون المهديّة بغير الحقّ ويقولون ما لم يقُلْه الله لهم بالحقّ، فلن يزيدهم بسطةً في علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فلا يستطيعون أن يستنبطوا لكم حُكم الله الحقّ من الكتاب ومن السُّنة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله، ذلك لأنّ كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله لا يفترقان فيختلفان في شيء، فإمّا يتّفقان في نفس الشيء أو لا تُخالف السُّنة لِما أُنزل الله في محكم القرآن.

وسبق وأن فصّلنا لكم البيان الحقّ عن حقيقة كوكب العذاب من الكتاب تفصيلًا من آياتٍ محكماتٍ واضحاتٍ بيّناتٍ لأولي الألباب منكم، وبرغم أنّ الباحثين وجدوا ما يقوله ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقًّا قد أتى كما يعلم بذلك أعداء الله بأنّ هناك كوكبًا سوف يمرّ بجانب الأرض ويتوقّعون هلاك الأمّة، وأقول: كلّا وهل يُجازي الله إلاّ الكفور؟ بل هو آية النّصر والظهور على النّاس كافة وهم صاغرون لئن كذَّبوا بالبيان الحقّ من ربّهم. أليس الصبح بقريب؟ وإلى الله ترجع الأمور، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

خليفة الله عبده الهاديّ إلى صراط مستقيم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. More of the True explanatory-statement to verses in the grand Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 13-01-2018, 02:01 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2017, 06:33 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-12-2016, 07:16 AM
  4. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 22-12-2015, 01:30 AM
  5. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 11-12-2014, 03:08 PM
ضوابط المشاركة