Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

23 - 06 - 1433 AH
14 - 05- 2012 AD
06:17 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Reply of the Awaited Mahdi to Osama Zaid Al-Yemeni who wants to immigrate to the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before appearing..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah the One, the Almighty, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloveds the best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before appearing, and Allah’s peace upon Osama Zaid Al-Yemeni who is pleading to the Imam Mahdi (swearing an oath) to meet him in the era of dialogue before appearing, then the Awaited Mahdi reply to him and I say: Osama, O beloved of his Imam Mahdi -and all my beloved supporters and the joy of my eyes- surely we did not permit for you the emigration to the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before appearing for a profound wisdom and whoever is granted wisdom, he indeed is given so much good, O my beloved in Allah’s love, first: There is no need to migrate to the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue by appearing to the fact that you are still in the era of dialogue by appearing, and establishing in the land did not come yet with the awaited sign that comes to them from heaven so that their necks would bend before it in humility for Allah’s khalifa and His servant then all will believe in Allah’s religion, the whole people. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {If We please, We could send down on them a sign from heaven, so that their necks would bend before it in humility.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´] 26:4
{إِنْ نَشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنَ السَّماءِ آيَةً فَظَلَّتْ أَعْناقُهُمْ لَها خاضِعِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء:4].

And the question which arises: What is this sign which it will cause all the people to submit to worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him? And you find the answer in the decisive Book: {So await for the day when the heaven brings a clear drought,(10) Enveloping people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a Messenger has indeed come, making clear;(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [[Al-Dukhãn] 44:10-16
{فَارْ‌تَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾ رَّ‌بَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ أَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَ‌ىٰ وَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ رَ‌سُولٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٣﴾ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا ۚ إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَ‌ىٰ إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

Or do you think that Allah cause the Awaited Mahdi to appear with an army of Abyan Adan? Fear Allah and leave behind the following of satanic narratives surely I am a trustworthy adviser to you O community of Ansar Al-Sharia and Al-Qaida organization, surely Allah had taught you that Allah makes His khalifa to appear with a sign in one night, also my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- gave you fatwa that Allah makes the Awaited Mahdi to appear in a night, and there should not be there a bloodshed for emerging of the Awaited Mahdi, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me..

O community of the best foremost supporters, in fact the Awaited Mahdi who is swearing an oath by Allah (asking) you to not violate Allah’s command and not to immigrate to the Awaited Mahdi before the empowerment and the manifest conquest because that is not in the favor of the Mahdia call, so do not allow for the ignorant to have a way against you, so they say: You only immigrate to the Awaited Mahdi to Yemen for establishing another revolutionary movement in Yemen as like the movement of Al-Houthis and Ansar Al-Sharia, and others of those whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are guided aright. Far from, very far.. O community of supporters, surely we do not want to make for them even single point of suspicion about the Imam Mahdi to hamper the Mahdia call, consequently Allah will make them perish with an urgent chastisement from Him to whom wanted to extinguish Allah’s light, and that is only caring from me to those who do not know.

Thus O my beloved supporters, surely in this also a wisdom of the security precautions, let us suppose that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni authorized you with the emigration in the era of dialogue before the appearing, surely will come to us among the supporters another hypocrite people who show faith and conceal disbelief (in their hearts) and not to support the Awaited Mahdi; in fact, to plot against him by placing a chip in his car to (insure) striking him with (a drone) an aircraft without pilot.

O my beloveds in Allah’s love the best foremost supporters, indeed the Imam Mahdi did not take for himself guards till now from other than his companions whom they are from his blood and his flesh from individuals of my tribe, so we do not make an opportunity for the hypocrites to come among the best foremost supporters then they show faith and conceal disbelief and the plotting against the Awaited Mahdi, and we do not care for their plotting but only to take preventive measures and precautions implementation to Allah’s command in His decisive Book: {take your precautions}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:71
{خُذُوا حِذْرَكُمْ}

As that from the wisdom by not permitting the immigration now so the government of Yemen do not think that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is planning for a new revolution in Yemen to seize power, and we seek refuge in Allah to be one of the ignorant.. we surely will not shed a drop of a Muslim’s blood to reach power, even if we will get to rule the whole world by killing one soul we would not have done it, and we seek refuge in Allah to be one of those who sold their religion with an offer from the (material) world, and we seek refuge in Allah to be one of the lost who do not know, and we seek refuge in Allah to be one of the ignorant, and we seek refuge in Allah that the Truth to follow desires of those who do not know.

O my beloveds the best foremost supporters, are still in the era of dialogue and the beginning of appearing so goodly patience on the immigration to the Awaited Mahdi until the empowerment comes and the manifest conquest by Allah’s might and His strength, then the Awaited Mahdi will meet you after he receives the leadership of the Islamic khilafat capital (Yemen), or ratification and recognition from the board of senior scholars of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom, then the Awaited Mahdi appears to you after ratification at the ancient House.

O community of the proud Arab of the Saudi people, I beseech to you swear an oath by Allah Lord of the worlds Who revives the bones while it is decomposed to not harm any of our supporters in the Saudi Arabian Kingdom, and we promise you with Truth and a covenant upon us between Allah’s hands not be failed that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will not do as Juhayman did, and he will never appear at the ancient House until after the ratification from Saudi Arabia, government and people, and then we appear for the allegiance of after the ratification at the ancient House on a condition that you do not harm my supporters in Saudi Arabia, so this is between you and I, and whoever breaks his promise from me surely the curse of Allah and His angels and all the people, so fear Allah and do not harm folks whom Allah loves them and they love Him.

Indeed by Allah Who there is no god other than Him, nothing comes out of them except good for Allah’s servants and the country, and they covet over you is greater than your mothers’ covet over you, and certainly they are the elite of humans and the best of creatures, and they are of people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, so much great is their value and their position-status with their Lord! and shall come a day you be proud of them among the worlds, so do not hurt my beloveds in Allah’s love surely we are not of the ignorant, and do not fear a thing from me, and Allah misguide who played tricks against them, surely we do not have feer, so keep your duty to Allah and stop your evil and your harm O community of Muslims so Allah does not destroy you with most chastisement from Him. Surely, by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, that indeed Allah is the Most jealous upon people whom Allah loves and they love Him the strongest jealousy in the Book, were it not that they forgive the oppression of the (wrongdoers) as bringing them nearer to their Lord, surely you do not know their value and their abode at the presence of a Most Powerful King.

O community of Muslims in Rima Yemen, our supporters among you had became over a hundred of whom responded to the call of Ameen Ummah of the Awaited Mahdi one of the speakers and the scholars of the Muslims may Allah be pleased with them and pleased them, so if the Salafis and some of Sunnis brothers hurt them with words and describe them that they are on error, and they hate them, and they complain about them here and there, then we say to them: O community of who harm our supporters among the worlds and they describe them with manifest error, why you rule against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he is upon manifest error before you ponder over his words and think in the authority of his knowledge, and it is not fair to judge me before you listen to words? So if you have the argument and the the authority of knowledge that is convincing to the scholar and the general-average Muslims then bring it if you are truthful, and for if you came to the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the dialogue then you were able to uphold the argument against the Awaited Mahdi in any of the dialogue points in Allah’s religion, so if you dominated in one point only from the decisive Book; I surely call on Allah the One, the Almighty and all the best foremost supporters to bear witness, for if you did, and bridled the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in only one issue, then certainly I have to back off claiming the identity of the Awaited Mahdi, and all of my supporters have to back off from following me.

Keep your duty to Allah O community of Muslims of the turned away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger… light upon light, but you will bring what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book and the True sunna of His messenger, then you argue with narrations and narratives from other than Allah and His messenger, and you think that you are guided aright. Keep your duty to Allah and obey me, let your minds to judge and do not wrong yourselves in the (wrong) judgement in regard the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before you listen to the authority of his knowledge with which he debates the people, then ponder; is he speaks with Truth or he is of whom impersonating the identity of the Awaited Mahdi between now and then from whom the touch of satans smiting them, so for each one of them to claim that he is the Awaited Mahdi, and satan only whispered to him with that; he who smites with (his) touch. The wicked wisdom of this so when the destined decree would come to send the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing then you would say: “Isn’t it that the example of the Imam Nasser Mohammad but as the example of those who passed on before him and in his era of whom each one of them claims that he is the Awaited Imam Mahdi?”. Then the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord replies to you and I say: For each call (requires) a proof, and between you and I is Allah’s Book the grand Quran that you respond to the call of the arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran in what you differed in your religion and if I could not dominate over you with Allah’s True judgement from Allah’s decisive Book, it is then I am not the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord.

What is wrong with you O community of Muslims who fight the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and you had been hastening with him until he came to you; you turned away from him and you harmed him and those with him! Don’t you have sense? So ward away your haem and you evil from the Imam Mahdi in order the history does not record a black history for you in the era of dialogue before that appearing as what was recorded for Abu Lahab and pharaoh and others like them.. the people are still cursing them till the day of judgement. So keep your duty to Allah and let your minds judge which Allah bestowed upon you with it then think in the explanatory-statement for the Quran in which the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni debates you, and I swear by Allah the Great for when you use your minds you would certainly find it submits for the Truth a full submission to the fact it does not blind the eyes if it thought with pondering and reflection in the authority of knowledge of the caller to Allah.

O community of Muslims, do you want an Awaited Mahdi that Allah to send him as a follower to your desires so he follows your pleasure? I seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant. Surely by Allah Who there is no god other than Him, I would not and never follow your pleasure over its error, even if you gave Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the kingship of the whole world, and it was not for the Truth to follow your pleasure. In fact I speak with Truth so let him he who wills; believe in it, and let him he who wills, reject it, then Allah the One, the Almighty judges between us, and (all) matters returns to Allah, He knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceal. You are still in the era of dialogue and beginning of appearing, and the True promise approached, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.

O community of supporters, the task of the Imam Mahdi is only to inform you with the True explanatory-statement for the Book from the Book itself and not with new revelations, so inform the people with the glorious True explanatory-statement for the Quran with every way and mean, so do not get weak and sad, and if they denied you as those who denied the followers of the prophets, thus they deny the followers of the Imam Mahdi except those on whom my Lord has mercy, so goodly patience… and rely upon Allah and Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs, and debate the people with Allah’s word in His decisive Book, and who is more truthful in word than Allah? And upon Allah rests the guidance to the right path, Allah is Sufficient to me and He is an Excellent Guardian.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25266

اقتباس المشاركة 212487 من موضوع ردّ المهدي المنتظر إلى أسامة زيد اليماني الذي يريد الهجرة إلى المهدي المنتظر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
23 - 06 - 1433 هـ
14 - 05 - 2012 مـ
06:17 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر إلى أسامة زيد اليماني الذي يريد الهجرة إلى المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار، وبعد..
سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وسلامُ الله على أسامه زيد اليماني الذي يستحلف الإمام المهديّ لمقابلته في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، ومن ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: أسامة ويا حبيب إمامه المهديّ وجميع أنصاري أحبتي وقرة أعيني، إنّنا لم نأذن لكم بالهجرة إلى المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور لحكمةٍ بالغةٍ، ومن أوتي الحكمة فقد أوتي خيراً كثيراً. ويا أحبتي في الله أولاً لا يوجد هناك داعي للهجرة إلى المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور كونكم لا تزالون في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ولم يأتِ التمكين في الأرض بالآية المنتظرة تأتيهم من السماء فتظل أعناقهم من هولها خاضعين لخليفة الله وعبده فيؤمنون جميعاً فيدخلون في دين الله الناس كافةً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنْ نَشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنَ السَّماءِ آيَةً فَظَلَّتْ أَعْناقُهُمْ لَها خاضِعِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء:4].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: ما هي هذه الآية التي سوف تُخضع الناس أجمعين لعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له؟ وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب: {فَارْ‌تَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾ رَّ‌بَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ أَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَ‌ىٰ وَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ رَ‌سُولٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٣﴾ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا ۚ إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَ‌ىٰ إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿١٦﴾
} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

أم تظنون أنّ الله يُظهر المهديّ المنتظَر بجيش أبين عدن؟ فاتّقوا الله وذروا اتّباع الروايات الشيطانيّة إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمينٌ يا معشر أنصار الشريعة وتنظيم القاعدة، فقد علّمكم الله أنّ الله يُظهر خليفته بآيةٍ في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ، وكذلك أفتاكم جدّي محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أنّ الله يُظهر المهديّ المنتظَر في ليلةٍ، ولا ينبغي أن يكون هناك سفك دماءٍ لأجل ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر، فاتّقوا الله وأطيعوني.

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، بل المهديّ المنتظَر من يستحلفكم بالله بعدم مخالفة الأمر وأن لا تهاجروا إلى المهديّ المنتظَر من قبل التمكين والفتح المبين كون ذلك ليس من صالح الدعوة المهديّة، فلا تجعلوا للجاهلين عليكم سبيلاً فيقولون: إنّما تهاجرون إلى المهديّ المنتظَر إلى اليمن لقيامه بحركةٍ في اليمن ثوريّةٍ أخرى كمثل حركة الحوثيين وأنصار الشريعة وغيرهم ممن ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون. وهيهات هيهات يا معشر الأنصار.. فلا نريد أن نجعل لهم ولو نقطةً واحدةً شُبهةً حول الإمام المهديّ حتى لا يعرقلوا الدعوة المهديّة فيهلكهم الله بعذابٍ عاجلٍ من عنده لمن أراد أن يطفئ نور الله، وإنما ذلك حرصٌ مني على الذين لا يعلمون.

وكذلك يا أحبتي الأنصار إنّ في ذلك كذلك حكمة من الاحتياطات الأمنية، فلنفرض أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أذِن لكم بالهجرة في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور فسوف يأتي إلينا من ضمن الأنصار قومٌ آخرون منافقون يُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر وليس لنصر المهديّ المنتظَر بل للمكر به لوضع شريحةٍ في سيارته ليتمّ ضربه بطائرةٍ بدون طيار.

ويا أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، إنّ الإمام المهديّ لم يتّخذ له حرساً إلى حدِّ الآن من غير أصحابه الذين هم من دمه ولحمه من أفراد قبيلتي حتى لا نجعل للمنافقين الفرصة يأتون من ضمن الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فيُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر والمكر بالمهديّ المنتظَر، ولا نُبالي بمكرهم وإنّما لأخذ الحيطة والحذر تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه:
{خُذُوا حِذْرَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:71].

وكذلك من الحكمة بعدم الإذن بالهجرة الآن حتى لا تظنّ فينا حكومة اليمن أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يخطط لثورةٍ جديدةٍ في اليمن للاستيلاء على الحكم، ونعوذ بالله أن نكون من الجاهلين. فلن نسفك قطرة دم مسلمٍ للوصول إلى الحكم حتى ولو سنصل لحكم العالَم بأسره بقتل نفسٍ واحدةٍ لما فعلنا، ونعوذ بالله أن نكون من الذين باعوا دينهم بعَرَضٍ من الدنيا، ونعوذ بالله أن نكون من الضالين الذين لا يعلمون، ونعوذ بالله أن نكون من الجاهلين، ونعوذ بالله أن يتّبع الحقّ أهواء الذين لا يعلمون.

ويا أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، لا تزالون في عصر الحوار وبدء الظهور فصبرٌ جميلٌ على الهجرة إلى المهديّ المنتظَر حتى يأتي التمكين والفتح المبين بحول الله قوته ومن ثم يستقبلكم الإمام المهديّ بعد أن يتسلم قيادة عاصمة الخلافة الإسلامية
(اليمن)، أو التصديق والاعتراف من هيئة كبار علماء المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، فيظهر لكم المهديّ المنتظَر من بعد التصديق بالبيت العتيق.

ويا معشر الشعب السعودي الأبيّ العربيّ، أستحلفكم بالله ربّ العالمين من يحيي العظام وهي رميم أن لا تؤذوا أيّاً من أنصارنا في المملكة العربيّة السعودية، ونحن نعدُكم بالحقّ، وعهدٌ علينا بين يدي الله غير مكذوب أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لن يفعل كما فعل جهيمان! ولن يظهر عند البيت العتيق إلا من بعد التصديق من المملكة العربية السعودية حكومة وشعباً، ومن ثم نظهر للبيعة من بعد التصديق عند البيت العتيق بشرط على أن لا تؤذوا أنصاري في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، فذلك بيني وبينكم ومن أخلف وعده مني فإنّ عليه لعنة الله وملائكتة والناس أجمعين، فاتّقوا الله ولا تؤذوا قوماً يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يأتي منهم إلا خيرٌ للعباد والبلاد، وإنّهم حريصون عليكم أعظم من حرص أمّهاتكم عليكم، وإنّهم لمن صفوة البشريّة ومن خيار البريّة، وإنّهم من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه، فما أعظم قدرهم ومكانتهم عند ربهم! ولسوف يأتي يوم تفخرون بهم في العالمين فلا تؤذوا أحبّتي في الله فلسنا من الجاهلين، ولا تخشوا مني شيئاً، وخدع الله من خدعكم فليس لدينا تقيّة، فاتّقوا الله واكفونا شرّكم وأذاكم يا معشر المسلمين حتى لا يُسْحِتَكم الله بعذابٍ من عنده.
ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ الله لأشدّ غِيرَة على قومٍ يحبّهم ويحبّونه أشدَّ غيرةً في الكتاب لولا أنّهم يعفون عمّن ظلمهم قربة إلى ربِّهم فإنّكم لا تعلمون بقدرهم ومقامهم عند مليكٍ مقتدرٍ.

ويا معشر المسلمين في ريمة في اليمن، فقد صار أنصارنا لديكم يفوقون المائة ممن استجابوا لدعوة (أمين أمّة المهديّ المنتظَر) أحد خطباء وعلماء المسلمين رضي الله عنهم وأرضاهم، فإذا السلفيون وبعض الإخوان السُّنة يؤذونهم بالكلام ويصفونهم أنّهم على ضلالٍ ويمقتونهم ويشْكونهم هنا وهناك، ومن ثم نقول لهم: يا معشر الذين يؤذون أنصارنا في العالمين ويصفونهم بالضلال المبين، لماذا تحكمون على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أنّه على ضلالٍ مبينٍ من قبل أن تتدبّروا قوله وتتفكّروا في سلطان علمه؟ وليس من الإنصاف أن تحكموا من قبل أن تسمعوا القول، فإن كانت لديكم الحجّة وسلطان العلم المقنعة للعالم وعامة المسلمين فأتونا به إن كنتم صادقين، ولئن حضرتم إلى موقع الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني للحوار فاستطعتم أن تقيموا الحجّة على المهديّ المنتظَر في أيٍّ من نقاط الحوار في دين الله فإن هيْمَنتم في نقطةٍ واحدةٍ فقط من محكم الكتاب فإنّي أشهد الله الواحد القهار وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار لئن فعلتم وألجمتم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فقط في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فإنه عليَّ أن أتراجع في ادِّعاء شخصية المهديّ المنتظَر وعلى كافة أنصاري التراجع عن اتّباعي.

فاتّقوا الله يا معشر المعرضين من المسلمين عن الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحق؛ نورٌ على نورٍ، ولكنّكم سوف تأتون بما يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ فتجادلون بأحاديث وروايات من عند غير الله ورسوله وتحسبون أنّكم مهتدون، فاتّقوا الله وأطيعوني وحكّموا عقولكم ولا تظلموا أنفسكم بالحكم في شأن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من قبل أن تستمعوا إلى سلطان علمه الذي يحاجِج الناس به، ومن ثم تدبّروا هل ينطق بالحقّ أم كان من الذين ينتحلون شخصية المهديّ المنتظَر بين الحين والآخر من الذين تتخبطهم مسوس الشياطين ليزعم كلٌ منهم أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر وإنّما وسوس له بذلك الشيطان الذي يتخبطه من المسّ. والحكمة الخبيثة من ذلك حتى إذا جاء القدر المقدور لبعث المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ومن ثم تقولون: "وهل مَثَلُ الإمام ناصر محمد إلا كمثلِ الذين خلَوا من قبله وفي عصره ممّن يدّعي كلٌ منهم أنّه الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر؟" . ومن ثم يردّ عليكم المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربكم وأقول: لكل دعوى برهان، وبيني وبينكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم أن تستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون في دينكم، وإذا لم أستطع أن أهيمن عليكم بحكم الله الحق من محكم كتاب الله فلست الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربكم.

فما خطبكم يا معشر المسلمين الذين يحاربون دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وقد كنتم به تستعجلون؟ وحتى إذا جاءكم أعرضتم عنه وآذيتموه ومن اتّبعه، أفلا تعقلون؟ فكفّوا الإمامَ المهدي أذاكم وشرّكم حتى لا يسجل التاريخ لكم تاريخاً أسوداً في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور كما سجل لأبي لهب وفرعون وأمثالهم فلا يزالون يلعنهم الناس إلى يوم الدين. فاتقوا الله وحكّموا عقولكم التي أنعم بها الله عليكم ومن ثم تفكّروا في البيان للقرآن الذي يحاجّكم به الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وأقسم بالله العظيم لئن استخدمتم عقولكم لتجدونها تسلّم للحقّ تسليماً كونها لا تعمى الأبصار إذا تفكّرت في التدبر والتفكر في سلطان علم الداعي إلى الله.

ويا معشر المسلمين، فهل تريدون مهديّاً منتظراً يبعثه الله متّبعاً لأهوائكم فيتّبع رضوانكم؟ وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين. ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لا ولن أتّبع رضوانكم على ضلالةٍ لو أعطيتم ناصر محمد اليماني ملكوت الدنيا بأسرها، وما كان للحقّ أن يتّبع رضوانكم؛ بل أنطق بالحقّ فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر ومن ثم يحكم بيننا الله الواحد القهار وإلى الله ترجع الأمور يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور، ولا تزالون في عصر الحوار وبدء الظهور واقترب الوعد الحق فاتّقوا الله وأطيعوني.

ويا معشر الأنصار إنّما مهمة الإمام المهديّ أن يُبلِّغكم بالبيان الحقّ للكتاب من ذات الكتاب وليس بوحي جديد فبلغوا الناس بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد بكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ، فلا تهِنوا ولا تحزنوا وإن كذبوكم فكما كذَّبوا اتباع الأنبياء كذلك يُكَذّبون اتباع الإمام المهديّ إلا من رحم ربي، فصبرٌ جميلٌ.. وتوكّلوا على الله وكفى بالله وكيلاً، وجادلوا الناس بقول الله في محكم كتابه، ومن أصدق من الله قيلاً؟ وعلى الله هدي السبيل، وحسبي الله ونعم الوكيل.

وسلام ٌعلى المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..