Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - 06 - 1436 AH
24 - 03 - 2015 AD
07:10 pm
ـــــــــــــــــ

An urgent command of the Imam Mahdi to all best foremost supporters in various regions..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers, after this ..

Peace and mercy of Allah and His blessing be upon you my beloveds the best foremost supporters in various regions, you had knew that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announced his abandoning the war of all the parties, surely I am not of them in a thing altogether because all the parties, kingdoms and republics did not respond to the call of be governed by Allah’s Book the great Quran, and base on it surely I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni committed to Allah’s command in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159

We command you in not taking side to the parties in all the kingdoms and republics if you were supporters of the Imam Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and continue in delivering the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in calling the differing parties among the Muslims to be judged by Allah’s Book the great Quran for we unite their rank and reunite them, and be brethren servants of Allah, surely we are excluding (ourselves) of what is happening and forbidding you of all comments on what is happening between the countries and parties for a while for preservation on the unity of the supporters so Allah does not test your hearts, so Obey my command and say:

“We hear and obey; our Lord, Your forgiveness (do we crave), and to You is the eventual course.”
2:285
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21915