الموضوع: Brzach life

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Brzach life

I have read the article, "no brzach life" and would like to know more about this subject and the actual brzach life.
    I understand there is brzach life......which consists of believers and non believers that are in Heaven or Hell, and will be be raised in the thorough resurrection......? is this correct ??
    Al Araf, are those of nonbelievers who had no prophets come to them and will be raised up on the first resurrection.....?.....and the companions of the right and party of worshipers who will be raised up on the thorough resurrection ?.....is this correct??
    Are these the only two types of death in waiting for the Judgement Day, when all will be handed our books of life...........but are there also those that will not be questioned at all..??
    I have read also the articles on resurrection, but i just want to make sure i understand correctly, i hope you can help me....thanks

2. افتراضي

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him, wrote about Barzakh, but here is the translated of some of these statement as follows:

Since that you and your like have followed satan’s command and said against Allah what you do not know that is the Truth from your Lord; In fact contrary to what Allah sent down in His decisive Book, so come to counteract the doctrine which was the reason in the hesitation of many people to inter Islam because of your false doctrine in the chastisement of the grave which Allah have not sent an authority in its chastisement in the decisive Quran for the fact Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni proved the reality of the chastisement after death directly on the spirit without the body in the Barzakh life, and indeed I will challenge you to prove wrong the argument of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in nullifying the chastisement that it is in the hole of the dead body (grave), because Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni declares that the chastisement after the death of the unbelievers is in hell-fire unto the spirit without the body. and we will stop in this statement by mentioning two verses or three to nullify the grave’s chastisement so we bring the alternative in the declaration from Allah directly from the location of the chastisement for the unbelievers after death that they are in hell-fire. For example, the unbelievers from the people of Noah Allah declares to you in His decisive Book that He made them enter hell-fire directly after he drowned them. And Allah the Most High said: {Because of their sins they were drowned, then made to enter Fire, so they found no helpers besides Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nouh] 71:25

Come to look at the fate of pharaoh's people as well Allah drowned them then made them enter hell-fire directly after He drowned them. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So Allah protected him from the evil that they planned; and evil chastisement overtook Pharaoh’s people.(45) The Fire. They are brought before it (every) morning and evening, and on the day when the Hour comes to pass: Make Pharaoh’s people enter the severest chastisement.(46)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:45-46

As well the unbelievers from the people of Abraham Allah made them enter hell-fire along with them is the wife of Lot the prophet of Allah as He made the to enter (hell-fire) the wife of Noah before. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve — the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were both under two of Our righteous servants, but they acted treacherously towards them, so they availed them naught against Allah, and it was said: Enter the Fire with those who enter.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:10

And that is the location of chastisement in hell-fire to spend their Barzakh life after the death and before the resurrection, but the Brazakh chastisement is upon the soul without the body. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah, or says, Revelation has been granted to me; while nothing has been revealed to him; and he who says: I can reveal the like of that which Allah has revealed? And if you could see when the wrongdoers are in the agonies of death and the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying): Let go your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth, and (because) you scorned His messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:93

So look at the declaration of Allah in His decisive Book that the Barzakh chastisement on the soul without the body, therefore the angles said to the criminals: {Let go your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace}Truthful Allah the Great, look at the devise of the True judgement that the Barzakh chastisement in on the soul without the body you find it in the word of Allah the Most High: {Let go your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace}Truthful Allah the Great. In the meaning that the Barzakh chastisement is on the soul after its exiting from the body so it enters the hell-fire in the same day which it dies in it: {Let go your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace}Truthful Allah the Great.

But you think otherwise totally because you think that the chastisement after death is on the body and the spirit together and that the grave constricts until crushes the rib cage of the unbeliever! But the researchers about your false belief did not find of what you believe a thing, so no rib cages was crushed, nor they found fire in the graves of the unbelievers in the great Quran so they were increased in disbelieve to their dis believe in the great Quran because of your fabricated doctrine, they think that this false doctrine exist in the Muslim's Quran so they do not know that it is found in the stories and forged narration against Allah and His messenger in Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim; despite that we do not belie in the Truth and the correct Al-Bukhari and Muslim, we only belie in what found it belying what in the Quran in the Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim. And preceded our declaration in the Truth about the measures of the Truth to uncover the forged narrations that we would find between it and the decisive Quran many discrepancies for because the Quran and the narrations of the explanatory-statement both of them are from Allah, but Allah declare to you in His decisive Book that the narration of the explanatory-statement in the prophet's sunna is not protected from altering and forgeries, And Allah taught you about a group of the Muslims they show belief and conceal disbelief so they come to the council of the explanatory-statement of sunna narrations until if they left, they plan by night saying other narrations contrary to the decisive great Quran and contrary to the True prophet's sunna , then Allah commanded you to pass the explanatory-statement narrations upon the Quran, and the judgement of Allah is among you by the Truth that what was forged narration in the sunna of the explanatory statement is from other than Allah and His messenger indeed you would find between it and the decisive Quran much discrepancies because the Truth and falsehood are opposites and do not agree. Are you O Aba Hiba that you deny the statement of the proof for the Imam Mahdi to uncover the forged narrations? Have you find us placed measures from ourselves or in what my Lord taught me in the law of uncovering the forged narration off the prophet in the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night saying otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the devil save a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?19215

Also as follows:

And the question that comes up; Is what came agreeable in the Quran to what they have, will the satanic researcher say but Mohammad the messenger of Allah stole it from the people of the Book? O enemy of Allah I surly know that many of the True laws that we have are being distrusted here and there among the differing parties, but the Imam Mahdi brings Allah's ruling directly from the great Quran, then who found himself upon the ruling which Nasser Mohammad devises it directly from the great Quran so he is upon the Truth in that issue, but he will find himself upon falsehood in another issue came differing to Allah's judgement which the Imam Mahdi devises it, then they are guided to the Truth from their Lord to who wanted the guidance. So if some of the laws of rights with a party (suspicious) resembled the Truth so definitely you would find me violating it (directing them) to the Truth in other laws. So it is clearing to the questioners that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not belong to this party.
    For example; I know that the Quranians (party) they are denying the chastisement of the grave but they deny the chastisement after death totally except the chastisement on the day of resurrection, as for the Sunna they believe in the chastisement after death, and their mistake only that they made the chastisement in the (grave) hole of the corpse, but we ruled among them by the Truth so we proved the reality of chastisement after death upon the soul without the body and we proved that the Barzakh chastisement upon the soul is in hell-fire, so is that detailed explanation is a flavor of ginger and coriander which adds it the arch enemy of the Jews the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni!
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?20420

:About those who are nearest (to Allah), the people of the left and the people of the right

اقتباس المشاركة 163305 من موضوع Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the difference between the companions of the right hand and the foremost nearest (to Allah)?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 12 - 1429 AH
    21 - 12 - 2008 AD
    09:34 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Indeed the Quran explains in this position three kinds and they are: The companions of the right, and the companions of the left, and the foremost who are nearest (to Allah), then (the Quran) told you that those who are nearest (to Allah) are third from the former, and they are from the followers of the messengers at the beginning of their call, so they believed then supported and spent in the way of Allah and done what Allah have ordained upon them, then they took provision with voluntary good deeds which is not ordained so they hastened in doing the good deeds and competed and they sought Al-Waseela means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest to Allah, then Allah loved them and brought them near, and of them who was killed in Allah's cause, and of them who died on his bed so Allah made them enter the blissful garden of heaven immediately after their death without account before the day of reckoning, so Books would not be given to them on the day resurrection and they are third of the former from the followers of the messengers, and few of the later ones of the other followers whom they walked on the footsteps of the best foremost and they have done their good deeds, Allah made them enter His paradise without account immediately after their death, those whom they performed the enforced charity obligation and for them is ten fold of its like, then they spent for Allah's cause voluntarily as affirmation from themselves and Allah was more generous than them so He multiplied for them the voluntary spending by seven hundred folds, thus Allah multiplies above that to whom He wishes.

As for the companions of the right they are who perform the obligatory deeds and did not add above that, and Allah is pleased with them, but they did not come closer to their Lord with the righteous voluntary deeds to Allah in order they obtain His love in addition to His pleasure as those who are brought near to Allah did, and for that the companions of the right did not obtain except Allah's pleasure upon them due to their performing of what Allah have ordained upon them as the like the enforced charity obligation; they performed it and Allah wrote for them the reward ten fold of its like, but they did not come closer to Allah by spending in Allah's cause and the voluntary charities to bring them nearer to Allah, for that they did not obtain except His pleasure so He ordained them of the companions of the right, but they do not enter the garden of heaven except after their Books are given to them and for that they are named the companions of the right because their Books are given to them in their right hands, and they are third of the former believers of those who believed at the era of the messengers and a third of the later ones from whom they followed them with the belief of the Truth from after them and they did not do except as the doing of who are before them from the companions of the right hand, so they did not perform except the enforced deeds upon them and they did not come nearer with the voluntary welfare deeds and they calculated (their deeds) to Allah and He put them in account by their deeds.

And as for the companions of the left they are whom their Books would be given to them in their left hands and they are whom did not obey Allah nor His messengers, and altogether are put to account; the companions of the right hand and the companions of the left hand with variation of the results. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Then as to him who is given his book in his right hand,(7) His account will be taken by an easy reckoning,(8) And he will go back to his people rejoicing.(9) And as to him who is given his book behind his back,(10) He will call for perdition.(11) And enter into burning Fire.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqaq] 84:7

And Allah clarified this distinction in order the Muslim chooses from which kind rather to be, so if he does not want to be from the companions of the right and he did not perform except what He obligated it upon him and that is sufficient to him so Allah have promised him in the garden of heaven and He delayed his entry till the day when the people rise to the Lord of the worlds.

Indeed the difference is great between the companions of the right and the nearest (to Allah) the foremost to the heavenly-garden before them, and that is because the nearest (to Allah) enter paradise without account before the day of reckoning immediately after their death, those are whom they sold themselves and their wealth and strived for Allah's cause to uphold the word of Allah those they get to be transformed by Allah's might from human to angles after their death; alive at their Lord being given therein sustenance immediately after their death or killed in the cause of Allah so He makes them marry with pure beautiful ones as if they are rubies and coral, and Allah creates from them the pure beautiful (earthly human) ones, loving, equals in age, as like the hidden pearls so Allah make them marry the men from the companions of the right, as that Allah creates from them the young lads never altering in age and they are the lads from their children as like the hidden pearls, confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And round them go lads of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:24

As for the good righteous-females they are the pure beautiful ones from the offspring of the foremost so He makes them marry the good males from the companions of the right, and as for the young lads never altering in age and they are the same young lads never altering in age from the offspring of the foremost so He makes them marry the good females from the companions of the right hand, confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {and the good women for the good men, and the good men for the good women.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:26

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26270

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4096

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2058

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي

Thanks sister, this is most wonderful. I do have another question, about the resurrection, or rather the Day of Judgement.
    I have been asked then "what is the purpose of the resurrection and the leading to the Judgement Day,"..... if we either go straight to Hell or Paradise.??......as I too understand that those on the right and left hand of Allah will be given their books, but those nearest to Allah will not have their books given.
    Has Nasser Muhammad written anything on the Day of Judgement, and as to what will really happen. I know there are many hadiths, which I can see some are plainly false and fabricated. But I would like to know the purpose now, as we, after death will know immediately where we will go.

4. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Salam sister, to know the purpose for being created by Allah is how we understand the wisdom of us being created and subsequently we know why we are going to be resurrected on the day of judgement, and as I understand we are not going to go straight to heaven or straight to hell to begin with without being taught and tested and given the chance to redeem our sins because the Allah the Creator is the All Merciful and the Most Merciful praise be to him.
    When Allah created Adam -forgiveness and peace be upon him- Allah created all the souls and put it in Adam's back which are the seed or the offspring that would be passes on, then Allah gathered all the souls of Adam's children and asked them the question: Am I not your Lord and all the souls of the human beings said: Yes.
    Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness about themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:172

اقتباس المشاركة 153455 من موضوع Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the pledge and the covenant?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 10 - 1429 AH
    23 - 10 - 2008 AD
    12:02 am
    ________

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness about themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,(172) Or (lest) you should say: Only our fathers ascribed partners (to Allah) before (us), and we were (their) descendants after them. Will You destroy us for what liars did?(173)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Araf] 7:172-173

And that is the pledge and the covenant we gave it to our Lord on the day He created our father Adam and that is the eternal origin but the human being does not remember this covenant in the worldly life, but on the day of resurrection when the remembrance is softened for him then he will remember what he sought in his life all of it; in fact; even the disbelieving human would remember the eternal covenant. Then he says: {He will say: My Lord, why have You raised me up blind, while I used to see?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta-Ha] 20:125

But we just learned that He does not mean in this worldly life; in fact on the day Allah created him with his father Adam in his eternity life and for this worldly life he is blind, and Allah the Most High said: {And whoever in this (worldly life) is blind he will be blind in the Hereafter, and further away from the path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:72

It is then Allah taught us that the human being used to see (knowing the Truth) in his eternal life and that life does not know it the human being nor he remembers it in the former worldly life; in fact he would remember it in the other life, so he says: {He will say: My Lord, why has You raised me up blind, while I used to see?} But the argument was raised against him after sending the messengers with the signs of their Lord, and Allah the Most High said: {And whoever turns away from My Reminder, for him is surely a straitened life, and We shall raise him up blind on the day of Resurrection.(124) He will say: My Lord, why have You raised me up blind, while I used to see?(125) He will say: Thus did Our messages come to you, but you did neglect them. And as that you are forsaken this day.(126)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:124-126

O our Allah, as I used to see in my eternal life also make me see in the worldly life, and also in the life of the hereafter and all my my loyal-friends, minsters, and my representatives the honorable who inform the nation on my behalf, and with my knowledge are being guided and they guide (others) to it with the certain knowledge from their Lord, You are the Hearer, the All Knowing, with your mercy O the Most Merciful of those all who have mercy. O our Allah make him see truly who wanted the Truth and bestow on him to follow it, also make them see the falsehood a false and bestow on them the avoidance of it ,You are the Hearer, the All Knowing, and have Mercy on me and all the Muslims and make us enter by your mercy among your righteous servants, and forgive the Muslims whom if they know that I am Truly the Awaited Mahdi they would have been of the foremost, surely You know best of Your servants in the eternity and when they are embryos in the wombs of their mothers and You know best in them after their birth in the world’s life, so guide them altogether to Your right path You are the Hearer, the All Knowing.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother, your beloved and your Imam the humble upon you and mighty upon the enemies the supporter for your religion, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26845

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1202

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2016

Also here is another translated statement for our Imam Allah's halifa Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him, teach us the purpose and the wisdom of us being created:

اقتباس المشاركة 167158 من موضوع Reply of the Imam Mahdi to the questioners in Allah's religion the mercy for the worlds..

- 4 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 01 - 1436 AH
    22 - 11 - 2014 AD
    04:35 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

No blame against the supporters to ask about the verses which hinder them to achieve the pleasure in their Lord's Self, the Greatest Bliss so they realize the wisdom of their creation..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah's messengers from jinn and humans and all the believers in every time and place until the day of judgement, after this..

Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved the best foremost supportive helpers, surly I will inform you of what I knew through the reply of om beloved in Allah's love the supporter (Qawl Al-Haq), that I see him started to value his Lord His true value so he would know him the true knowledge through his pondering in the reality of his lord's sorrow and His sadness upon the astray of His grieved servants upon what they neglected from their duties towards their Lord, but still wandering in his mind verses that are hindering the total certainty in the reality of the Greatest Bliss and he would like to ask about it but he is fearing the supporters' hatred for him unjustly in the continuation of the questions. Then we say O community of the supporters, remember that you were as that, O community of the supporters you were not knowing of the reality of the Greatest Bliss so Allah bestowed (His) favors onto you, and the righteous among were taking the pleasure of Allah a bigger Bliss as a mean to achieve the minor bliss of paradise then Allah bestowed (His) favors onto you by sending the Imam Mahdi to guide you to the Greatest Bliss so you became detesting the joy of the martyrs and the righteous in the blissful gardens of paradise, so you would say: "O for the wounder, how they are rejoicing with the pure beautiful eyes and the blissful gardens of paradise while their Lord is still being sorrow and sad within Himself upon His astray servants who are being chastised and sorrow upon what they neglected of their duties towards their Lord?". So we say as that you were like them not knowing the magnitude of Allah's sorrow and His sadness in Himself upon
    His astray servants who are being chastised and sorrow upon what they neglected of their duties towards their Lord so Allah have bestowed His favor by sending the Imam Mahdi to teach the reality of Allah's name the Greatest so you became of those having certainty, and upon that there is no blame onto the supporters from those who their worship did not elevate to their Lord as should be worshiped so there is no blame upon them to ask what they wish about the verses which hinders their certainty in achieving their Lord's Self pleasure the Greatest Bliss than His heavenly garden's bliss so they recognize the wisdom of creating them that Allah did not create His servant so He chastise them in His hell-fire nor to to make them enter His paradise, then they know the True statement bout the wisdom of creating them according to Allah's declaration to His servants in His decisive Book that He did not create them to chastise them in His hell-fire nor to make them enter His paradise; in fact Allah clarified to His servants the wisdom of creating them in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:56

Which means to worship their Lord's pleasure so they make Him their ultimate aim and all their goal, so the thrive to achieve Allah's pleasure upon themselves and their nation so their goal becomes the opposite goal of jinn and human satans, because the jinn and human satans the anger of Allah is against them so they despaired from their Lord's mercy in the hereafter as the disbelievers despair from those in the graves. And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, take not for friends a people with whom Allah is wroth — they indeed despair of the Hereafter, as the disbelievers despair of those in the graves.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahina] 60:13

And for that the jinn and mankind satans are thriving against the call of the prophets and the Awaited Mahdi so they hinder the humans and jinn off following the call of the prophets and the Awaited Mahdi, and that so the servants of Allah they do not be thankful so Allah's pleasure would not be achieved upon His servants and that they be with them on the same level in the blazing hell-fire. And Allah the Most High said: {They long that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved so that you might be on the same level,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:89

Because satans are calling Allah's servants to be from the companions of the blazing hell-fire. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely the devil is your enemy, so take him for an enemy. He only invites his party to be companions of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:6

Since that the jinn and mankind satans knew that their goal would never be achieved until they seek the unfulfilled pleasure of Allah upon His servants therefore they seek night and day to lead astray Allah's servants off the straight path Allah's path the All Mighty the Praised One till Allah's servants would not be thankful, for the fact Allah is pleased for His servants the gratefulness and He is not pleased for His servants the gratefulness. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is above need of you. And He dose not like ungratefulness in His servants. And if you are grateful, He likes it for you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:7

Therefore the humans and jinn satans are seeking to not fulfill Allah's pleasure upon His servants, and since satan and his party knew that Allah dose not like ungratefulness in His servants and he does not like it for them the ungratefulness therefore the outcast satan said in replying to the All Merciful in the decisive great Quran: {I will certainly lie in wait for them in Your straight path,(16) Then I shall certainly come upon them from before them and from behind them, and from their right and from their left; and You shell not find most of them thankful.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:16-17

But the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and who are with him are from people whom Allah loves and they love Him and seeks the night and day to fulfill the contrary goal to satan's goal in their Lord's Self, and since satans they were not content enough by Allah's self anger against them in fact as that they seek to not fulfill Allah's pleasure upon His servants, but the Imam Mahdi and his supporters from people whom Allah loves and they love Him are seeking to fulfill the opposite goal to the goal of satans in Allah's Self; for the fact the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters were not content only in achieving Allah's pleasure upon them; but as well they are seeking night and day and they do not tire on the account to achieve Allah's pleasure upon His servants in fulfilling the guidance of the astray people altogether in order for them be thankful to their Lord to achieve Allah's pleasure upon His servants. So the question that arises to all scholars of the Muslims and their nation: How Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters are being upon clear falsehood while they are thriving the night and day in the call to their Lord's path upon certain knowledge from their Lord for Allah's servants to be thankful and they do not tire in their call in order to fulfill Allah's pleasure upon His servants? So how Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters are being upon clear falsehood and you just knew that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and whose with him are from people whom Allah loves and they love Him are seeking to achieve the opposite goal to satan and his party? Don't you understand?! So if you were seeing Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters upon manifest error on the pretext that they had followed the decisive great Quran and struggling to achieve the goal completely contrary to the goal of satans and their party so how Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters upon manifest error? So are you from the party of the All Merciful or from satan's party? What is the matter with you judge against us in falsehood so do you have a sent down book from Allah is more guiding than this so we follow it? Then bring it if you were truthful.

O community of the Muslims' scholars and their nation, indeed know that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not innovating the call to achieve the pleasure of the All Merciful; in fact a follower to the True statement for the Quran as Allah commanded the Imam Mahdi and all the Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether to follow this Great Quran. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And this is a Book We have revealed, full of blessings; so follow it and keep your duty that mercy may be shown to you,(155) Lest you should say that the Book was revealed only to two parties before us and we were truly unaware of what they read,(156) Or, lest you should say: If the Book had been revealed to us, we would have been better guided than they. So indeed there has come to you clear proof from your Lord, and guidance and mercy. Who is then more unjust than he who rejects Allah’s messages and turns away from them? We reward those who turn away from Our messages with an evil chastisement because they turned away.(157)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:155-157

And I challenge all the Muslims scholars to bring me something I innovated it and it is not found in the decisive great Quran. Indeed Allah commanded Muhammad, His servant and His messenger forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family to follow the great Quran. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Follow that which is revealed to thee from thy Lord — there is no god but He; and turn away from the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:106

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?20268

اقتباس المشاركة 166738 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهدي على السائلين من أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار..

- 4 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=166733

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    29 - 01 - 1436 هـ
    22 - 11 - 2014 مـ
    04:35 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

لا حرج على الأنصار أن يسألوا عن الآيات التي تعيق يقينهم بتحقيق رضوان نفس ربّهم النّعيم الأعظم حتى يدركوا الحكمة من خلقهم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة رسل الله من الجنّ والإنس والملائكة أجمعين وجميع المؤمنين في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ولسوف أنبّئكم بما علمته من خلال ردّ حبيبي في الله الأنصاري (قول الحق)، فإنّي أراه بدأ يقدّر ربّه حقّ قدره فيعرفه حقّ معرفته من خلال تدبّر حقيقة حسرة ربّه وحزنه على الضالين من عباده المتحسرين على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم، ولكن لا تزال تجول في خاطره آياتٌ تعيق تمام اليقين بحقيقة النّعيم الأعظم ويودّ أن يسأل عنها ولكنه يخشى مقت الأنصار له بغير الحقّ إن استمر في الأسئلة.

فمن ثم نقول: يا معشر الأنصار، تذكّروا أنّكم كذلك كنتم يا معشر الأنصار لا تعلمون حقيقة النّعيم الأعظم فمنّ الله عليكم، وكان الصالحون منكم يتّخذون رضوان الله النّعيم الأكبر وسيلةً لتحقيق نعيم الجنة الأصغر فمنّ الله عليكم ببعث الإمام المهديّ إلى النّعيم الأعظم فأصبحتم تمقتون فرح الشهداء والصالحين بجنات النّعيم، فتقولون: "يا للعجب فكيف يفرحون بالحور العين وجنات النّعيم وربّهم لا يزال متحسراً وحزيناً في نفسه على عباده الضالّين المعذّبين المتحسّرين على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم؟". فنقول: فكذلك كنتم مثلهم لا تعلمون بعظيم حسرة الله وحزنه في نفسه على عباده المعذَّبين المتحسرين على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم فمنّ الله ببعث الإمام المهدي لحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم فأصبحتم من الموقنين، وعليه فلا حرج على كافة الأنصار من الذين لم ترتقِ عبادتهم لربِّهم كما ينبغي أن يُعْبَدَ فلا حرج عليهم أن يسألوا ما يشاءون عن الآيات التي تعيق يقينهم بتحقيق رضوان نفس ربّهم النّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته حتى يدركوا الحكمة من خلقهم أنّه لم يخلق الله عباده لكي يعذّبهم بناره ولا ليدخلهم جنته، فمن ثم يعلمون البيان الحقّ عن الحكمة من خلقهم حسب فتوى الله لعباده في محكم كتابه أنّه لم يخلقهم ليعذبهم بناره ولا ليدخلهم جنته؛ بل بيّن الله لعباده عن الحكمة من خلقهم في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات:56]؛ أي ليعبدوا رضوان ربّهم فيتّخذوه منتهى غايتهم وكلّ هدفهم فيسعوا إلى تحقيق رضوان الله على أنفسهم وعلى أمّتهم فيصبح هدفهم هو الهدف المعاكس لهدف شياطين الجنّ والإنس، كون شياطين الجنّ والإنس غضب الله عليهم فيئسوا من رحمة ربّهم في الآخرة كما يئس الكفار من بعث أصحاب القبور، ولذلك اتّبَع الشياطين ما يسخط الله ويغضب نفسه ولم يكتفوا بغضب الله عليهم؛ بل يناضلوا الليل والنهار للسعي إلى عدم تحقيق رضوان الله على الجنّ والإنس ليكونوا معهم سواء في نار الجحيم، كون شياطين الإنس والجنّ يئسوا من رحمة الله لهم في الآخرة كما يئس الكفار من بعث أصحاب القبور. وقال الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَوَلَّوْا قَوْمًا غَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ قَدْ يَئِسُوا مِنَ الْآخِرَةِ كَمَا يَئِسَ الْكُفَّارُ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ الْقُبُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:13].

ولذلك يسعى شياطين الجنّ والإنس ضدّ دعوة الأنبياء والمهديّ المنتظَر فيصدّون الإنسَ والجنَّ عن اتّباع دعوة الأنبياء والمهدي المنتظَر، وذلك حتى لا يكون عباد الله شاكرين فيتحقق رضوان الله على عباده وحتى يكونوا معهم سواء في نار الجحيم. وقال الله تعالى: {وَدُّوا لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ كَمَا كَفَرُوا فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَاءً} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:89].

كون الشيطان يدعو عباد الله ليكونوا من أصحاب الجحيم. وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا ۚ إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (6)} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

وبما أنّ شياطين الجنّ والإنس علموا أنّه لن يتحقّق هدفهم حتى يسعوا إلى عدم تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده ولذلك يسعوا الليل والنهار ليُضلّوا عباد الله عن الصراط المستقيم صراط الله العزيز الحميد حتى لا يكونوا عباد الله شاكرين، كون الله يرضى لعباده الشكر ولا يرضى لهم الكفر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

ولذلك يسعى شياطين الجنّ والإنس إلى عدم تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده، وبما أنّ الشيطان وحزبه علموا أنّ الله يرضى لعباده الشكر ولا يرضى لهم الكفر ولذلك قال الشيطان الرجيم رداً على الرحمن الرحيم في محكم القرآن العظيم: {لَأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (16) ثُمَّ لَآَتِيَنَّهُمْ مِنْ بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَنْ شَمَائِلِهِمْ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ (17)} [الأعراف].

ولكنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ومن معه من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه يسعون الليل والنهار إلى تحقيق الهدف المعاكس لهدف الشياطين في نفس ربّهم، وبما أنّ الشياطين لم يكتفوا بغضب نفس الله عليهم بل كذلك يسعوا إلى عدم تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده وبما أنّ الإمام المهديّ وأنصاره من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه يسعون إلى تحقيق الهدف المعاكس لهدف الشياطين في نفس الله لكون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره لم يكتفوا فقط بتحقيق رضوان الله عليهم؛ بل كذلك يسعون الليل والنهار وهم لا يسأمون من أجل تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده بتحقيق هدى الضالين من الناس أجمعين ليكونوا شاكرين لربِّهم ليتحقق رضوان الله على عباده، فالسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه لكافة علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم: فكيف يكون ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره على ضلالٍ مبينٍ وهم يجاهدون بالدعوة إلى سبيل ربّهم على بصيرةٍ من ربّهم الليل والنهار ليكون عباد الله شاكرين، وهم لا يسأمون في دعوتهم من أجل تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده؟ فكيف يكون ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره على ضلالٍ مبينٍ وقد علمتم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ومن معه من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه يسعون إلى تحقيق الهدف المعاكس لهدف الشيطان وحزبه؟ أفلا تعقلون! فإذا كنتم ترون ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره على ضلالٍ مبينٍ بحجّة أنّهم اتّبعوا محكم القرآن العظيم ويناضلون لتحقيق الهدف المضاد تماماً لهدف الشياطين وحزبه فكيف إذاً يكون ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره على ضلالٍ مبينٍ؟ فهل أنتم من حزب الرحمن أم من حزب الشيطان! ما لكم كيف تحكمون علينا بالباطل فهل عندكم كتابٌ منزّلٌ من عند الله هو أهدى من هذا فنتّبعه؟ فأتوا به إن كنتم صادقين.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم، فاعلموا أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ما كان مبتدعَ الدعوة إلى تحقيق رضوان الرحمن؛ بل متّبعَ البيان الحقّ للقرآن كما أمر اللهُ الإمامَ المهدي وجميع المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين أن يتّبعوا هذا القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَهَٰذَا كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ مُبَارَكٌ فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (155) أَن تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أُنزِلَ الْكِتَابُ عَلَىٰ طَائِفَتَيْنِ مِن قَبْلِنَا وَإِن كُنَّا عَن دِرَاسَتِهِمْ لَغَافِلِينَ (156) أَوْ تَقُولُوا لَوْ أَنَّا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا الْكِتَابُ لَكُنَّا أَهْدَىٰ مِنْهُمْ ۚ فَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بَيِّنَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ ۚ فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَصَدَفَ عَنْهَا ۗ سَنَجْزِي الَّذِينَ يَصْدِفُونَ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ بِمَا كَانُوا يَصْدِفُونَ (157)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وأتحدى كافة علماء المسلمين أن يأتوني بشيء ابتدعتُه وهو لا يوجد بمحكم القرآن العظيم. وإنّما أمر الله محمداً عبده ورسوله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أن يتّبع القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {اتَّبِعْ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿106﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-09-2017, 09:05 PM
  2. The authority is not in my own self-being neither in my traits nor the story of my life..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-04-2017, 01:45 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-03-2017, 06:34 AM
  4. And that is the life of whom Allah makes him righteous and reveals him upon the worlds
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2015, 05:09 PM
  5. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 11-04-2014, 09:06 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •