الموضوع: Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
النتائج 21 إلى 29 من 29
  1. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely you show to us your true name and the place of your residence and you walk in the market, so how if they plotted to kill you before completing which you are calling to it?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

AH 1432 - 04 - 21
    AD 2010 - 04 - 06
    am 05:08
    _________

The Mahdi preceded for him the promise from his Lord as what for His messengers to protect them from the people..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Allah’s peace be upon you my beloveds in Allah’s love; I only meant to let the Imam Mahdi know in your names on the private and not publicly as for the publicly there is no blame onto you to make it anonymous till an appointed time so the ignorant would not harm you those whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are doing good work, except the Imam Mahdi it should not be for him that his name to be anonymous nor his father’s name; in fact His True name since that he was a child in the cradle (Nasser Mohammad), surely Allah has made in my name the foretelling of me, and all jinn and mankind can never kill me until He completes His light by His servant even the criminals hated it appearing so if they could kill me then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, and if Allah transformed them into pigs so they know that Allah have power over all things, and to defend the khalifa of His is ever incumbent on Allah until to make him appear in a night over the whole humans while they are humiliated with disgrace, and since I know that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from the Lord of the worlds I say to the enemies of Allah the polytheists as said the messengers of Allah in the decisive Book: {He said: Surely I call Allah to witness, and you to bear witness that I am innocent of what you associate (with Allah),(54) Besides Him. So scheme against me all together, then give me no respite.(55) Surely I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is no living creature but He grasps it by its forelock. Surely my Lord is on the right path.(56)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:54-56

{And they intended a plan against him, but We made them the greater losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:70

And that is because the Imam Mahdi it has preceded the promise for him from his Lord as what was for His messengers to protect them from the people, and maybe one of whom they do not know would like to interrupt me and say: Allah the Most High said: {And they killed the prophets unjustly, this is because they disobeyed and were transgressing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:112

Then the Imam Mahdi replies for him and say:
    But Allah gave me the protection of the messengers whom the Book was sent down upon them and not the prophets whom were given the wisdom and the Book was not sent down upon them like the example of Allah’s prophet (Yahya) John the baptist (son of Zachariah); the Book was not sent down upon him but Allah granted him wisdom when a child and the children of Israel killed him aggressively and unjustly and he was desiring the martyrdom for Allah’s cause so Allah decreed that for him.

As for the messengers being charged in a message for the nation, and the messengers whom the Book was sent down upon them, those could not the nations to kill one of His messengers ever and they meditated a plot that which they could not attain.

And Allah the Most High said: {Before them the people of Noah and the parties after them rejected (prophets), and every nation purposed against its messenger to destroy him, and disputed by means of falsehood to render null thereby the truth, so I seized them; how (terrible) was then My retribution!}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:5

And Allah the Most High said: {Till when they see that which they are promised, they will know who is weaker in helpers and less in numbers.(24) Say: I know not whether that which you are promised is nigh or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.(25) The Knower of the unseen, so He makes His secrets known to none,(26) Except a messenger whom He chooses. For surely He makes a guard to go before him and after him,(27) That He may know that they have truly delivered the messages of their Lord; and He encompasses what is with them, and He keeps account of all things.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:24-28

And he means the messengers and the prophets whom the Book was sent down upon them and did not mean the prophets whom were granted the wisdom in the knowledge, as for the Imam Mahdi surely he is not a messenger nor a prophet but Allah granted him the protection of the messengers and the wisdom of the prophets so he is under the watch of his Lord day and night as was his grand father Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely for those who do wrong there is a chastisement besides that; but most of them know not.(47) And wait patiently for the judgment of your Lord, for surely you are before Our eyes, and celebrate the praise of your Lord, when you rise,(48) And in the night, give Him glory, too, and at the setting of the stars.(49)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tour] 52:47-49

And Allah the Most High said: {And rely on the Mighty, the Merciful,(217) Who sees you when you stand up,(218) And your movements among those who prostrate themselves.(219) Surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(220)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuara] 26:217-220

Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, surely the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would walk in the humans’ markets without face cover and does not fear in Allah a blame of a blamer, and yes, I carry with me my weapon as well as the accompany along with me with their weapons, but that is an implementation of the Allah’s order in His Book : {And take your precautions. Surely Allah has prepared abasing chastisement for the disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:-102

But I know that if Allah commands the whole righteous of His soldiers in His heavens and His earth in guarding the Awaited Mahdi surely they can never avail a thing for me as long my Lord did not support me along with them and He is our Protector an Excellent Protector and an Excellent Supporter, and Allah the Most High said: {When you sought the aid of your Lord, so He answered you: I will assist you with a thousand of the angels following one another.(9) And Allah gave it only as good news, and that your hearts might be at ease thereby. And victory is only from Allah; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:9-10

{Say: Nothing will afflict us save that which Allah has ordained for us. He is our Patron; and on Allah let the believers rely.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:51

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21706

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4312

2. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you have said that Allah will protect from the people, so what about your supporters do they have to appear by their real names or by boroughed names? And how will you know them when Allah makes you to appear?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

AH 1432 - 04 - 21
    AD 2010 - 04 - 06
    am 05:08
    _________

As for my supporters, the love of my heart there is no blame upon them to mention their names on the screen of the website for the general public and let them take their precautions and we did not order them to mention their true names in the general page for the website not even in the private consultations, because the members of the Board of Directors reads the consultations, and the names of my supporters are a trust in my neck, therefore I order them to send in their names on private and I blame them when many of them do not tell me his name and the name of his father and his surname, surely it is a trust with us till its appointed time when Allah makes the khalifa of His to appear so he would call on them by their names after the ratification at the Old House upon the hearing and watching of the worlds if Allah is willing, and all matters return to Allah.

As that I inform my supporters that for some reason I lost names for some of them and I no longer memories of them except few of whom that Allah strengthened me by them and made them share my task, and upon it I order my supporters in the matter to send to us their names on private namely the private messages and not the e-mail but the private messages which is to click on my name so it would appear for him several choices of it send a private message for the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and that so I keep it all over again as well for the confirming and renewal.

The caller to the straight———path
    The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21706

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4312
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2169

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, when Allah complete the matter for you, where will be the headquarter of the global khilafate? Where is the holy capital? And is the Awaited Al-Yemeni he is Awaited Mahdi?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

13 - 11 - 2009 AD
    09:58 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

From the Awaited Mahdi to the community of the twelve Shiites, surely the stories had lead you astray which most of it Allah has not send an authority for it and you fast held with it as if it is Quran from the All Merciful, will you then not keep your duty (to Allah)? I call Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient as a witness that the Awaited Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi, and I bear witness there is no difference between the Awaited Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi until there would be a difference between (Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family) and (Ahmed messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family)

Indeed that the Awaited Yemeni is himself the Awaited Mahdi.

As for the Yemeni the owner of the Yemeni revolution of unity, surely he is not religion scholar but a leader of the unity revolution between the Yemenis and he is who you are fighting him now and he is Ali Abd-Allah Salih, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, he who in a determined decree in the written Book had made the revolution of unity between the Yemenis until the passenger travel from Sanaa to Hadramaut safely after the wars of the Yemenis, and surely that is from the signs of appearing the Awaited Mahdi so it happens in the generation of the Awaited Mahdi and his era before the appearing, and I did not say that complimenting with Ali Abd-Allah Saleh, or to earn his pleasure and I seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones, but I call Allah to witness that I do not speak except the in Truth and I know a certain knowledge that Ali Abd-Allah Salih is who will hand me the banner of rule-ship because Yemen will become the capital of the global khilafate and Mecca is the holy capital a center of meeting of the religious scholars to consult in matters of the religion, as for the capital of the global khilafate it is Yemen headquarter of meeting of the ministers of the Awaited Mahdi the governors on the worlds for consultations in matters of the humans, and the Awaited Mahdi have made him Allah free at will in his great country I do whatever I want and there is not a thing in the matter from you.

As for Al-Sufyani he departed and ended and he is the glorious Sadam Hosain, and named by Al-Sufyani because he is from the offspring of Mu’awaya son of Abi Sufyan and we hope from Allah to cover him into His mercy and to accept his repentance.

As for Al-Kharasani surely he is who you are supporting him against Al-Yemeni who smooth to prpare, leader of the introductory revolution of unity among the Yemenis so he made Yemen a one country. Al-Kharasany and Al-Yemeni where the war rises between both of them in Yemen, indeed that Al-Kharasani is Al-Houthi. He is Kharasani follows Kharasani, and named Al-Kharasani relating to his loyal-friends of Kharasan Iran and surely he is on manifest error because his revolution is not for the religion cause in fact for the worldly cause, and he see that they have more right in ruling than others in their claim that the rule-ship is not but for the family of the House, but I am the Awaited Mahdi I do not know in Allah’s Book that the rule-ship is exclusively to the family of the House in fact the kingship is for Allah, He grants it to whom he pleases whether he is being from the family of the House or from others of the Muslims, so the most important thing is to rule in what Allah had sent down and to keep up the prayers and to give (Zakat) charity to whom they need it and not to oppress who are under his responsibility and he knows that he is responsible between Allah’s hands about whom are under his responsibility, was he a just governor does not do injustice to anyone? Would be disappointed indeed who burdened (himself) with injustice. As well the obedience is an obligation to be for the governor who govern in what Allah had sent down so keep up the prayers and gives the charity (Zakat) in its exchange-spending (from the rich to the poor), and forbids evil, then incumbent on you the obedience to him as long he obeyed Allah in you, and Allah did not make it a condition from the family of the House (as a prerequisite).

And Allah the Most High said: {Those who, if We establish them in the land, will keep up prayer and pay the (Zakat) poor-rate and enjoin good and forbid evil. And Allah’s is the end of affairs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:41

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21807

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=3916

4. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, did occur at the time of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him- the word of Allah the Most High: {If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great 21:39-40?

14 - 07 - 1430 AH
    07 - 07 - 2009 AD
    01:56 am

{Allah’s commandment came to pass, so seek not to hasten it.}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    And Allah the Most High said: {Allah’s commandment came to pass, so seek not to hasten it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:1

So they should not hasten the chastisement to be of the ratifying ones, and Allah the Most High said: {The human being is created of haste. Soon I will show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40

But the event is not in the era of Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah would not chastise them while you were among them; nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:33

But the sign of the chastisement in the Book comes in a predetermined decree in the written Book in the era of dialogue before the appearing until if they turned away from the True call from their Lord Allah commanded them with a sign from the sky so their necks would remain bent to His khalifa humbled in humiliation. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {If We please, We could send down on them a sign from heaven, so that their necks would remain (bent) humbled in humiliation for it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuara] 26:4

Until then when the chastisement had come to them they would believe altogether and would follow the Truth and obey the command of their Lord’s khalifa while they are humbled in humiliation. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So watch for the day when the heaven brings an evident smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a Messenger has indeed come, making clear,(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhan] 44:10-16

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah t Lord of the worlds.

Read more:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21848

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4839

5. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, how much has passed from the age of your call? Who are they the closest of the people to Allah who the prophets and the martyrs would envy them for their closeness of Allah? And are they the companions or other than them?

16 - 04 - 1431 AH
    01 - 04 -2010 AD
    11:21 pm
    ________

Forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and upon all the competitors from the worshipers to the Worshiped Lord.

O community of the Muslims peace of Allah be upon you, my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- is still enjoining me in the True vision and says: [O the Awaited Mahdi purify the Humans from associating with Allah by the authority of knowledge of the decisive revelation in the Reminder for they may guard (against evil by keeping their duty to Allah)], the True vision has ended.

Allah did not make it (vision) an argument against you, in fact the argument against you is in His clear decisive verses they are the mother of the Book and would never turn away from it except the transgressors. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed have sent down to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:99

Here it is the age of the call of the Awaited Mahdi in the sixth year, and we are still disputing the humans by the authority of knowledge from the decisive Reminder the great Quran, Allah’s message to the humans for him among you who willed to straighten (himself), but unfortunately the Awaited Mahdi found that the first of who disbelieved in the call to follow the decisive Quran Allah’s Book and the disbelieve in what violate its decisive-law except few from the Muslims of who they responded to the call of the Awaited Mahdi to Allah, and the competition in His Love and His nearness; those are the beloved ones to Allah and His messenger and they did not say: Surely only beloved to Allah is Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- only from among the Muslims, in fact they joined with (Allah’s) servants for the competition to the Worshiped Lord, and they did not leave Allah to His prophets and messengers, in fact they made their worship absolutely to their Lord, so their hearts met in loving Allah so Allah loved them and brought them closer and made them the beloveds to the All Merciful Who promised in them in the decisive Quran, their love to their Lord was purified from the material greed and their Lord would never be pleasing them in His whole kingdom until He fulfill for them the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the kingdom of their Lord, so their beloved the Loving-kind to be pleased in Himself and not sorrow nor sad, how great is the honoring that Allah prepared it for them! And He would never gather them to His heavenly-garden initially and would never gather them to His hell-fire; in fact their gathering to their Lord is on pulpits of light honoring them from among the dutiful and from among His creation altogether. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when We gather the dutiful to the All Merciful to receive honors,}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:85

And of them are the people who foretold you about them Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in the True narration: [Oh you the people, listen, be mindful and know that for — Allah the All Mighty Glory be to Him — servants who are not prophets nor martyrs, envying them the prophets and martyrs for their councils and their nearness from Allah, then came a man from the Bedouin Arabs of the remote people and waved by his hand to Allah's prophet forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him, then said: O prophet of Allah, people from the people, who are not prophets nor martyrs, envying them the prophets nor martyrs for their councils and their nearness from Allah! attribute them for us — I mean describe them to us — , delighted the face of the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him- for the question of the Bedouin, so the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him said: they are people from diverse people, and contented tribes, did not connect between them near kin, they loved each other in Allah's love and were sincere to one another, Allah puts for them pulpits from light and seated them on it]. Said the Truth -forgiveness and peace be upon him.

Those are the beloveds of Allah from the worlds who responded to the call of the competition in Allah's love and His nearness so their hearts gathered in loving Allah and they are from different spots of the earth and that's because the call of the Imam Mahdi in an international call through the world wide web that reaches to different places of the earth so they responded to the caller to Allah's love the top selection of humanity and the best of creatures, the beloveds of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran after that the Muslims turned-away off following their religion in the decisive Great Quran, so they left Allah to His prophets and messengers because of the exaggeration without right into Allah's prophets and His messengers, and here he is the Imam Mahdi calling all the worshipers to the competition with the worshipers to the worshiped Lord which is of them is most loved and closer? And what was the saying of the Muslims except they said: " do you want us to compete against Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in Allah's love and His nearness so one of us is greedy to be the most loved and most near to Allah? Far, very far! In fact you are an insolent satan and not the Awaited Mahdi". Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to them and I say: O nation of Islam, O pilgrims of Allah's sacred house, indeed for each call is a proof, verily I am the Imam Mahdi I declare to you from the decisive Quran then I prove to you the call of competition to the All Merciful which one of you most Loved and the nearest if you were worshiping Him, and Allah does not send the Imam Mahdi with new Book therefore you would never find me arguing with you except from Allah's decisive Book and the True Sunna of His messenger, and advanced is Allah's declaration but the Truth is in His decisive Book about the how would be the worship of the worshipers to the worshiped Lord. Allah the Most High said: {they seek (Al-Waseela) the closest level to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:57

It is clearing to you that Allah does not declare to His worshipers; which worshiper is most loved and the nearest to Allah from all His worshipers in the Kingdom; in fact He made him an unknown servant therefore you find the servants whom they do not associate a thing with Him are seeking (Al-Waseela) the closest level to their Lord - whoever of them is nearest, so each of them is hoping to be that servant. And not the competition on the level of humans only; rather on the level of His servants of the kingdom the entire of it, and for that Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- said: [Ask Allah (Al-Waseela) the closest level it is a degree in paradise, it is not fit except for one servant from Allah's servants and I hope to be him]. Truthful Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

So why you are not seeking (Al-Waseela) the closest level to Allah O assembly of Muslims, and you turned away from Allah's command in His decisive Book?: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek means of nearness to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:35

But unfortunately you refused and turned away from Allah's command then you said it is not proper for you to compete against Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- on (Al-Waseela) the closest level (to Allah), then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you and I say: Is the competition on (Al-Waseela) the closest level (to Him), but in fact: {keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Waseela) the closest level to Him,} whoever of you is most loved and nearest if you were believers. But unfortunately the word of Allah the most High is applying on you: {And most of them believe not in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:106

O community of Muslims keep your duty to Allah, it is not the goal of announcing the competition is on (Al-Waseela) the closest level (to Allah) but in fact: {keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Waseela) the closest level to Him,} if you were worshiping Him as the worship of sincere ones whom they do not associate with Allah a thing as Allah made their worship known to you in His decisive Book: {they seek (Al-Waseela) the closest level to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest}Truthful Allah the Great

ـــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21825

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=110817

6. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Did happen at the time of the messenger forgiveness and peace be upon him, the word of Allah the Most High: {If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great{Al-Anbya] 21:39-40?

14 - 07 - 1430 AH
    07 - 07 - 2009 AD
    01:56 am

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    And Allah the Most High said: {Allah’s commandment came to pass, so seek not to hasten it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:1

So they should not hasten the chastisement to be of the ratifying ones, and Allah the Most High said: {The human being is created of haste. Soon I will show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40

But the event is not in the era of Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah would not chastise them while you were among them; nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:33

But the sign of the chastisement in the Book comes in a predetermined decree in the written Book in the era of dialogue before the appearing until if they turned away from the True call from their Lord Allah commanded them with a sign from the sky so their necks would remain bent to His khalifa humbled in humiliation. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {If We please, We could send down on them a sign from heaven, so that their necks would remain (bent) humbled in humiliation for it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuara] 26:4

Until then when the chastisement had come to them they would believe altogether and would follow the Truth and obey the command of their Lord’s khalifa while they are humbled in humiliation. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So watch for the day when the heaven brings an evident smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a Messenger has indeed come, making clear,(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhan] 44:10-16
    ـــــــــــــــــ
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21848

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4839

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, is the blowing in Al-Soor is the blowing in horn or what?

27-03-2010
    06:04 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

My brother Al-Awab the often turning for repentance surely the True statement in the Book for the blowing in Al-Soor that is to say the blowing in the creation and Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:6

Therefore the blowing in Al-Soor namely the blowing in the creation with Be so it would be so Allah resurrects them, and the blowing is not as they claim blowing in trumpet horn will they not keep their duty to Allah, in fact the blowing is His word the Most High (Be so it would be). In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Then when He calls you — from the earth — lo! you come forth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:25

That is the intended blowing in the Book that is to say the blowing in the decomposed body so He would say for it Be and it is alive by the permission of Allah and not as they think that the blowing in Al-Soor is the trumpet, do they not understand? Surely the blowing in Al-Soor of the creation and Al-Soor is the creation when lo and behold! they are standing up, awaiting, recognizing one another. As for Al-Naqoor surely it is the knocking of the Divinely Court of Justice and and the voices are humbled low for the All Merciful, so that you do not hear except whispers.

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21734

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=34502

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2169

8. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, when the new day begins in respect to the time; is it from Fajr prayer (at dawn) as they taught us? And what is the middle prayer?

- 25 -

03-27-2010
    12:02 am

O Abu Firas from those who possess mind I surely find the day for the computation in the Book starts from the moment of the sun got hidden behind the veil (horizon) then the darkness arrives. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37) And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower.(38) And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returned (dark again) as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:37-40

In these decisive verses Allah made clear to you that the beginning of computation is in the the movement of the earth, sun and the moon, and Allah taught you in the timing exactly for the beginning of the day in the computation that it begins by sunset for entering the night of the new day. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:37

There for the night begins exactly by sunset and being hidden in the veil (behind the horizon), it is then the day begins from the beginning of its night in respect to the time and not in respect of the self movement, that is because the daylight gets ahead of the night in the self movement, we will explain it afterwards if Allah is willing, so the matter does not mix you up, surely we are talking now about the timed computation and form which moment begins the computation of the day and we brought to you the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:37

Therefore the new day to the computation of time in the Book begins from after sunset (Maghrib) prayer exactly and for that Allah the Most High said: {And We appointed for Moses thirty nights, and completed them with ten, so the appointed time of his Lord was complete forty nights.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:142

Then was made clear to you the Truth from the decisive Book that the computation for the days begins by the nights, that is to say (from after sunset till after sunset in the computation is one day) because the day is 24 hours and the computation in the Book is by setting the sun behind the veil (horizon). In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37)}Truthful Allah the Great

Since that the prayers are ordained at fixed times, so now you can with all ease and fluency to know which of the prayers is the middle prayer that Allah enjoined upon you in guarding it for His (previous) knowledge that many Muslims will lose it, since it is cleared to you exactly from which moment begins computation of the days, and it is from the moment of entering night of the new day in having the sun hidden behind the veil (horizon) so it became evident in True statement that the first prayer of the new day is truly Maghrib prayer then Esha, Fajr, Zuhr, and Asr. Then Asr prayer ends by having the sun hidden behind the horizon then enters beginning of time for the prayers of the new day, so it begins from Maghrib and so on, come along to look at the middle prayer exactly with no doubt nor suspicion and it is as follows:
    1- Maghrib
    2- Esha
    3- Fajr
    4- Zuhr
    5- Asr

Surely became clear to Abu Firas of the best of people that indeed the middle prayer is truly Fajr prayer with no doubt nor suspicion, and it is the one that Allah ordered you to stand up therein for supplication (asking Allah) of the obedience (prayer). In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Guard the prayers and the most excellent prayer, and stand up truly obedient to Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:238

And it is witnessed prayer therein meet (Al-Muaqibat) angels taking turn — so completion of handing the service from the angels of the night to the services of daylight, and the completion of giving the services happens exactly at the time of the middle prayer and it is the prayer of Fajr (at dawn) and for that it is witnessed. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Keep up prayer from the declining of the sun till the darkness of the night, and the recital of the Quran at dawn. Surely the recital of the Quran at dawn is witnessed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:78

But those who thought that the middle prayer is Asr prayer (the late afternoon prayer) are of whom they say against Allah what they do not know may Allah pardon them and to guide them, surely that is saying by the conjecture and you know that conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, and the reason of their conjecture is that Asr prayer is the middle prayer because they thought the first prayer is the Fajr prayer as follows:
    1- Fajr
    2- Zuhr
    3- Asr
    4- Maghrib
    5- Esha

But they mixed up the timing because they calculated three prayers from the prayers of the ended day and it is the prayer of Fajr, Zuhr, and Asr, and as for prayer of Maghrib and Esha they calculated it from the prayers of the new day, and that is according to their calculation that the middle prayer is Asr, and this is conjecture knowledge — striving-effortly (in exercising their own judgement) from them and they know that their knowledge bears-probability of the correct and the incorrect. But, O Abu Firas, you know Allah’s fatwa to you that the conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And they have no knowledge of it. They follow but conjecture, and surely conjecture does not avail a thing against Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:28

Please go to this link to continue the rest of the translated statement
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22074

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=47678

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2169

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, will the people be raised barefoot (and) naked on the day of resurrection?

AD 31 - 08 - 2010

11:51 am

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family and I salute them the best salutation, and all the Muslims..

My beloved supporters the questioners about the Truth indeed uncovering the shame (private body) is an embarrassment, so how Allah embarrasses the prophet and those who believed with him! In fact upon them is the clothing of light, and that is the clothing which is clothing of keeping duty in this world’s life, and on the day when hidden things are manifested, so the (hidden) inside would be the apparent, so whoever was manifest light in his heart surely Allah makes his reality in his face and in his body so it would glow until it obscures viewing his nakedness on the day of resurrection. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The day on which Allah will not humiliate the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will gleam before them and on their right hands — they will say: Our Lord, make perfect for us our light, and grant us protection; surely You are Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:8

Indeed the light is for who followed the guidance of the Book surely it is the light from their Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {O children of Adam, We have indeed sent down to you clothing to cover your shame, and (clothing) for beauty; and clothing of keeping duty (to Allah to guard against evil) — that is the best. This is of the messages of Allah that they may be mindful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:26

So that is clothing of keeping duty being clothing of light obscuring the nakedness of the believers, so Allah does not embarrass them; in fact the curse and the embarrassment is upon the disbelievers. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And when it is said to them, What is it that your Lord has revealed? they say, Stories of the ancients!(24) That they may bear their burdens in full on the day of Resurrection, and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge. Ah! evil is what they bear.(25) Those before them plotted, so Allah demolished their building from the foundations, so the roof fell down on them from above them, and the chastisement came to them from whence they perceived not.(26) Then on the Resurrection day He will bring them to disgrace and say: Where are My partners, for whose sake you became hostile? Those who are given the knowledge will say: Surely disgrace this day and evil are upon the disbelievers,(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:24-27
    And since that the hearts were in darkness then as well would be the reality of their inner-selves are their apparent-outward on the day of resurrection, so you would see their faces blackened. Allah the Most High said: {And on the day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah, their faces will be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?(60) And Allah delivers those who keep their duty with their achievement — evil touches them not, nor do they grieve.(61) Allah is the Creator of all things and He has charge over everything.(62)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zuma] 39:60-62

Since that their hearts were in darkness in the world’s life so that would reflect on their apparent-outward on the day of resurrection, as if their faces had been covered with slices of the dense darkness of night. Allah the Most High said: {And those who earn evil, the punishment of an evil is the like thereof, and abasement will cover them — they will have none to protect them from Allah — as if their faces had been covered with slices of the dense darkness of night. These are the companions of the Fire; therein they will abide.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:27

How would the nakedness of the pious-friends of Allah be revealed on the day of resurrection O community of who they say against Allah what they do not know? How do you make them equal with the criminals? And Allah the Most High said: {Surely the dutiful have with their Lord Gardens of bliss.(34) Shall We then make those who submit as the guilty?(35) What is the matter with you? How do you judge?(36)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:34-36

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22100

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7376

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2162

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 11:37 AM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2017, 11:00 PM
  3. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 04:22 AM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-10-2014, 07:43 PM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1