الموضوع: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 19 من 19
  1. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, since you clarified to us the location of the companions of the cave so we want as well that you clarify to us the location of the deceiver antichrist and the location of gog and magog and the blockade of Dhul-Qarnian?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Allah the Most High said: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:17

O assembly of humans and the people altogether, do you see two easts and two wests upon the surface of your earth? And your answer is known you will say: We did not see other than one east for the sun and one west for the sun in the facing side westerly, and we know that the sun appears from the east then it changes its rising position in the east little by little, but it is one easterly direction and its settings is one westerly direction, and we say yes that is known with the scholars of the Muslims in His word the Most High: {by the Lord of the Easts and the Wests!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma'aarej] 70:40

And we say: O assembly scholars of the nation, first of all you know that the easts and the wests are places on the surface of your earth and the evidence is the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the people who were deemed weak to inherit the eastern lands and the western ones which We had blessed. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled in the Children of Israel — because of their patience. And We destroyed what Pharaoh and his people had built and what they had harvest.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:137

It is just cleared to us that the easts and the wests are places on earth in the east direction and what faces it at the west, therefor it is the two easts and the two wests, therefor O people indeed the the two easts and the two wests are two points upon the surface of the earth in two opposite sides.

O assembly of scholars of the nation, I find in the great Quran that the tow point-locations of the two easts upon the surface of the earth are the itself the two point-location of the two wests, in the meaning of that there is existing land for it two easts in two different opposite sides, in the meaning of that the sun rises upon it from one side until if it sat it rose upon it from the other side in the moment of the setting time is its rising from the other side to this land which you do not encompass knowledge of it, and I do not talk to you from your booklets in fact from Allah's Book the great Quran, and I find in the great Quran the greatest distance between two points upon the surface of your earth is these two points the two easts and they are themselves the two wests as shall be clearing for you upon the actual fact.

Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me: "How did you know from the Quran that the farthest distance between two points upon the surface of our earth is this distance between the two points of the two easts?". So we reply to him and we say: Allah the Most High said that the human being who turned away off Allah's Reminder in this worldly life then Allah the Most High will appoint for him one of satans from the jinn so he would be his companion, so they become two souls living in one body and this satan hinder his human being companion off the Truth until if it cleared to him how much he mislead him off the straight path so the human hates his satan companion so much hate but they do not separate in fact their lives continues in one body while they are associates in the torment, I do not want to get out off the subject but look to the wish of the human being from his most hate to his satan companion his worst enemy and who is living with him inside his body therefore Allah the Most High said: {And whoever lives away from the Reminder of the All Merciful, We appoint for him a satan, so he is his associate.(26) And surely they hinder them from the (right) path, and they think that they are guided aright.(37) Until when he comes to Us, he says: O would that between me and you there were the distance of the two Easts! so evil is the companion!(38)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:36-38, and through that we know the certain knowledge that the farthest distance is between the two points on the surface of the earth which is between the two easts.

Therefor folks, indeed our earth has a great tunnel and opened at the edges and Allah the Most High said: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, if you can, seek a tunnel into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:35

O folks therefore it cleared for us that there is an existing world under the soil and Allah the Most High said: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta Ha] 20:6. That is the furbished-spread land and not being flat but furbished leveled in an ultimate leveling to the point that if one stood at the earth's southern gate of the tunnel (at the south pole) he sees the gate of the farthest northern edge of the earth (at the north pole), that't because this furbished-spread land in the inside of earth extends from the north to the farthest edge of the earth's south and Allah leveled it the utmost leveling, and Allah the Most High said: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We leveled it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:48

His word: {How well We leveled it!}, surly that is a description in the utmost accuracy and precision He describes to you the furbished-spread land that it is leveled in the finest precision in the leveling so there is no fringe so because of this leveling is the sun in the sky facing the south gate and one of you was standing at the north gate so he will look at the sun while it is in the east of the furbished-leveled land from the southern side despite that he is standing in the farthest edge of the earth northerly at the northern gate, and in that land exist gog and magog and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) and that is Allah's Garden into the earth, and Allah upon what I say is Witness and Guardian, and not the abide heavenly Garden but Allah's Garden into the earth, and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) wants to say that he is Allah and that he has garden and hell-fire and it is for Allah and not for him, and for Allah what is in the heavens and what is in the earth and what is in between them and what is underneath the soil, so do not let satan to deceive you O assembly of submitter-Muslims indeed Allah had promised you in that garden in this world and He makes you inherit the inside of the earth and above it if you were believers.

As for the barrier: It is at the narrow passage in the middle of the spread land dividing it into two lands, but the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain for it is a big opening from the top and not sealed but it is smooth high so they can not scale it in order of them to jump to the world beyond the barrier in the opposite side, but gog and magog there is for them and opening from the other side and it their exit from the northern gate, but the deceiver messiah does not want to them to get out unless if the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain is crumbled, and that is because the first resurrection whom Allah annihilated them and were disbelievers its secret is tide up with the destruction of Dhul-Qarnain barriers, and Allah the Most High said: {And it is forbidden to a town which We destroy: they shall not return.(95) Until when Gog and Magog are let loose and they descend from every progeny-race.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:95-96

And Allah the Most High said in the story of Dhul-Qarnain: {He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will crumble it, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.(98) And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others, and was blown in the creations, then We gathered them all together,(99)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:98-99

O people I swear to you by Allah the High the Great I have not declare to you except in the Truth, and deceptive messiah (antichrist) wants to come out onto you from the spread land from the inside of your earth at the day of the first resurrection so he would take advantage of the first resurrection of the perished from you and they were not submissive-Muslims, and he wants to say that is the day of eternity and that he has garden of heaven and hell-fire and he would say that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and he is Allah the Lord of the worlds, but I bear witness that he is not the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, indeed he is a liar for that he is named the liar messiah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that in fact he will speak to you of mature-adulthood and he is from the righteous followers for the Awaited Mahdi and that is because Mohammad the messenger of Allah is the seal of the prophets and messengers, and Allah the Most High said: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of mature-adulthood, and (he will be) one of the righteous.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:46

As for the speaking in the cradle it's just passed and that was a miracle, but what is the secret of the miracle in that he speaks of mature-adulthood? That is because Allah will resurrect him alive so he speaks to you of mature-adulthood and from the righteous in the time of the leadership of the Awaited Mahdi so he would not call the people to follow him but to follow the Awaited Mahdi so he would be from the followers, so look at the gates of the spread land a tunnel in the earth, you find the truth upon the actual reality by the knowledge and logic for people who know, and we shall declare to you in the other secret-mysteries if your were to understand, and not we suffice by clarifying the headquarters of gog and magog and the furbished-spread land and the barrier of the Dhul-Qarnain.

An image of the earth taken by the satellite in the Truth upon the actual reality.

My Muslim brothers that picture above captured it the satellite by the American Agency NASA and they did not know that will be from the signs of ratification in fact they were not encompassing knowledge in this furbished-spread land and the matter astonished them and they thought that in it a sun inside our earth and surly they are mistaken in fact that glow which you see it coming out from the inner earth; it is the sun which is facing the opposite southern gate or the northern and that is the solar rays coming from the gate which is facing it as we explained to you in details from the great Quran. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; then which of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ghafer] 40:81 by the finest precision so you would find the Truth is really upon the actual reality.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21502

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4399
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2109
    المصغرات المرفقة المصغرات المرفقة اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	ImageProxy.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	653 
الحجم:	30.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2658  

2. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is meant by His word of the Most High: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea with seven more seas added to it (were ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - 07 - 1929 AH
    17 - 07 - 2008 AD
    12:40 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

I will write to you the apparent explanation for this verse as well its inner explanation on a condition upon us that I do not say: "This is my explanation with Truth and Allah knows best so if I missed it’s from myself and if I was right it’s of what I knew", these words are forbidden in the religion that the scholar to say against Allah what he does not know the certain knowledge; whether what he's saying is the Truth from his Lord or by conjuncture words which does not avail a thing against the Truth, and whoever said I do not know he just gave a fatwa and won a reward of a Mufti (a person who give decision of sure knowledge from Allah) because he kept his duties to Allah and did not say against Him what he does not know, so he obeyed Allah’s command that not to: {speak against Allah what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:169, and he disobeyed the command of satan who commands you in harm and indecency and to say against Allah what you do not know.

But Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is challenging by the True explanatory-statement for this verse and not in challenging with the Arabic pronunciation of the clear Arabic Quran only; in fact by challenging in the knowledge and the logic of the scientific cosmic of physics in the application for ratification, and Allah’s curse is upon whoever lied in the Truth after it cleared to him that it is the Truth with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality, and by the verbal statement in the clear Arabic Quran. I will write to the Muslim scholars my explanatory-statement for this verse with Truth, and you have no choice O community scholars of the Islamic nation (except) that you believe in the Truth in order your rejection would not be an excuse against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so the disbelievers would be arguing with me in your rejection, whom they do not ever believe in this grand Quran, and their response to Nasser Al-Yemeni was: “If Nasser Al-Yemeni was speaking truly with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and he brings it from the Quran itself, they would not have rejected it those who believe in this Quran, and the Muslims with their scholars were to be the first the disbelievers who accept the Truth in the claimed khilafa of Nasser Al-Yemeni”.

And for that Allah is displeased with you O community scholars of the nation and the displeasure of His messenger and the displeasure of the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and the curse of Allah upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a great curse if he was not really the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and if you rejected the Truth without knowledge and neither guidance nor an illuminating Book O community scholars of the Muslim surely Allah will judge between us with justice and He is the Swiftest in reckoning, so if He wills to make His judgement sooner in Ramadan of 1429 or after that, as He wishes, indeed my Lord is Possessor of power over all things, certainly my Lord is Swift in reckoning and He is the Forgiving the Pardoner to whom turned to Him and repented, and believed in the Truth in the Book, those are who possess understanding (hearts and minds).

And we return to explain the verse with Truth in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea replenishing it — from after it — seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:27

And to the True explanatory-statement, in reality I do not say about Allah other that the Truth, then I bring to you the apparent explanatory-statement for the verse and as well the explanatory-statement of the inner (meaning) for it, and I do not say about Allah other than the Truth, so as for the apparent explanatory-statement; surely He is not speaking about the number of his creations and neither about surveying their deeds nor about the numbers of their ages so each of that has for it a counted number, but Allah speaks about words has no limits for it, even if the sea of the earth to be a replenishment for it and its trees were pens, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord be exhausted, then after the earth replenishing seven earths with seven seas would been exhausted altogether before that the words of my Lord to be exhausted, glory to Him and he is Exalted Highly (beyond measures)!
    Then, what are these words which there is no limit for it? Indeed it is the abilities of my Lord O community scholars of the nation {Be and it is} does not have limits; not in the Quran nor in His Book that includes the guarded tablet, there is no limit for the abilities of my Lord.

Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me, so he says: " What makes you know that the words of Allah which is (Be, and it is)?". Then I reply to him in Truth and I say; Allah the Most High said: {And Mary, the daughter of Emran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into him of Our inspiration, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His Books, and she was of the obedient ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:12

Therefore, the words are the abilities. And Allah the Most High said: {When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives thee good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah),(45) And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he will be) one of the good ones.(46) She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47) And He will teach him the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel,(48)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:45-48

Therefore, the words are the abilities of be and it is, so look at His word the Most High: {and she believed in the words of her Lord} and it is the abilities of her Lord to give birth of a son by Allah's ability as a result of a word that Allah has cast it to Mary {Be} so he is Allah's servant and His messenger Jesus the son of Mary and did not touched her a human in fact by Be and it is, and these words contains Allah's absolute abilities with no limits nor an end to Allah's abilities and indeed His command if he desired a thing to say for it Be and it is, and as we said Allah's words means Allah's abilities which is Be and it is, and what are these words that MAry believed in it when she saw that she gave birth to a son without a father; in fact, with Be and it is a word Allah had cast it to her. For that Allah the Most High said: {And Mary, the daughter of Emran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into him of Our inspiration, and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His Books, and she was of the obedient ones}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:12

And Allah the Most High said: {She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:47

And what are the words? It is {Be, and it is.} as announced the good news to her by the close angles with the leadership of Gabriel prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah the Most High said: {She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:47

Then O community scholars of the nation, surely the verse does not talk about the number of the creations indeed the number of the creations is limited He surveyed them counted them numerically but the extent of my Lord's abilities has no limited number for it; in fact without boundaries.

Therefore the words of my Lord which would not be sufficient for it the earth's trees as pens and the sea an enforcement, then enforces after it; which means after the earth, and He means by that the seven earthly-planets after our earth with seven seas would have been exhausted altogether before the words of my Lord to be exhausted which it is His abilities, and if one of the scholars of the nation explained it he would have said Allah's words meaning His ability and the number of His creations and the deeds of His creations. But folks, surely Allah is talking about words no limit for it and it is Allah's abilities that it has no limits so do not alter Allah's words from its places in the explanation that Allah does not meant it from His words, I am of the advisers for you. So do not say against Allah what you do not know, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

We just clarified for you the explanatory-statement of the verse, so we derived from it knowledge and the knowledge of the seven earthy-planets which you really see it upon the actual reality as ratification for the True statement, don’t you understand? If Nasser Al-Yemeni was uttering in the explanatory-statement by conjuncture and exercising self-judgement which does not avail a thing against the Truth, then the explanation to this verse is upon the actual reality will be contradicting my statement so you would not find that after your earth seven earthy-planets then Nasser Al-Yemeni had became talking in what he does not know if you do not find the Truth is truly upon the actual reality O community of those who attained knowledge in that, so do not conceal a testimony you have from your Lord and you know that after your earth are seven earthy-planets one above the other, don't you believe?

And you apply the explanatory-statement for the Quran in the matter of the seven earthly-planets one above the other a scientific actual application you would find it that it’s the Truth with no doubt nor suspicion, or that you think — O community scholars of the nation — that He means if He supplies the earth’s sea on earth! But ask those who know, how much the earth's sea covers its surface, if there was a space to fit, then you were truthful and Nasser Al-Yemeni lied, and if you found the earth see covers three fourth of it, at least, so do you see the remaining fourth is enough for seven seas as the current sea of the earth? Then you have no way but to believe that He means the seven earthy-planets after your earth that if He supplies it (as ink) after the earth's sea with seven seas like it to be an ink for the words of Allah's abilities it would ran out altogether before the words of my Lord run out, aren't you certain in the Truth which the science ratifies it upon the actuality? So look at the Truth once again that you may get certain, and if you do not get certain will get certain despite your arrogance while you are humiliated and debased and that on the day of Planet Saqar's arrival, the planet of the painful chastisement the lowest of the seven earthly-planets, the greatest calamity; and it is bigger than earth and bigger than the seven earthly-plants; A sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi to whom refused and was arrogant, so look at its size in comparison to earth's size and you find it humbly small to its massive-size perhaps you get certain. And I remind with the Quran who fears the promised-warning from Allah's severe punishment, the Forgiver, the Loving-Compassionate, so look, think, ask, be sure and search about the Truth and the Truth shall be clear to you if you wanted the Truth, and the moon is not considered from the seven earthly-planets and the astronomers know that, and ask the people of knowledge in that, perhaps you get certain in the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, for might Allah save you from the painful chastisement of Planet X.

So look at the solar system for the planets, you find that the seven earthly-planets' location is after your earth which you are living on it..

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Please read the full statement here: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25361

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5608

الإسم:	dddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	361 
الحجم:	17.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2666   اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	SolarSystem (1).jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	4199 
الهوية:	2968  

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, what is there below the seven planets? And what will happen if the planet of chastisement passed by our earth?

12 - 02 - 2007 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Below the seven planets is planet Sijjeel; planet Saqar or scorching fire; the major calamity planet; the distant place planet for what fell from the sky and went far off the gravity of the planets so the wind had carries it off to a distant place; planet Saqar; planet of the great calamity is planet Sijjeel; it is planet Sijjeen (prison); and it is planet of the painful chastisement; in fact it is the Devastator (Hutama) or crushing disaster; in fact it is Saqar, and what will make you realize what is Saqar, it display (itself) to all the people from time to time according to its annual rotation; in fact it is a message of importance from which you turn away! Its companions are angels they do not disobey Allah in that which He commands them, but they do as they are commanded; that is planet Jahannam (blazing fire) it claims him who retreats and turns his back, and hoards then withholds and niggardly held-back then considers himself free from need (self-sufficient), when it sees them from a far-off place, they would hear its raging and roaring, that is the low distant place, and what is of the sky or of the mountains or other than that is for it and of its fuel? Its fuel is the people and stones; that is the knocker (Al-Tariq); that is the pierced star, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say. O our Allah I just delivered the message, O our Allah bear witness.

And it has several colors according to its raging and the flaming of it; yellow, red, blue and black; that is Saqar, it passes over all the people from time to time, and it is one of the major signs of the Hour and a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi so with it Allah makes him to appear upon all humans, so look at it how it will pass by the side of your earth then rains upon who Allah pleases with fiery stones marked (for punishment) with your Lord, and it is not far off from the wrongdoers, and what follows is one of its images from far then it was place by earth, but in reality it is greater and much bigger in size than earth; in fact it is the biggest planet of the whole solar system and what follows is its image from far and the proof is not in the pictures but by the True statement for the Quran, and indeed that is a proof of ratification upon the actual reality and it was not made-up by the disbelievers; only we find it truly in the great Quran, and surely Allah made them to see that He will come to them by (sending) the planet of the painful chastisement, and they just new of it that it comes to earth from the polar-sides, and I found their saying is truly in the True statement for the great Quran, and Allah is promising them of it and told us that He will make them compass knowledge in the planet's coming before it comes, because they will see it coming so it passes by the side of earth so it would curtail it from the humans in each rotation for Saqar that passes over the humans from time to time as what will happen in this era and for that they are truthful regarding the planet. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they not see that We are visiting the land, curtailing it of its sides (extremities)? And Allah pronounces a doom — there is no repeller of His decree. And He is Swift in calling to account.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raad] 13:41

O Bush Jr. I swear by Allah the Great that the Awaited Yemeni it should not be for him to appear until Allah surrounds you (knowledge) by discovering the tenth planet (Planet X) the lowest of the seven planets and it is named in the Quran of planet Sijjeel, if you had not discover it yet I could not have been able to show you the center of the universe, so if I said to you that after earth are seven (planets) you would say after it there is six planet only, and when I say to you but the Quran says seven, surely you would have said; we did not find other than six and the Quran is mistaken or that it was fabricated! Therefore Al-Yemeni came to you and what you name it the tenth planet (Planet X) as ordained, that is because Allah shall make to appear upon the worlds in one night and in this year 1427 AH and that is a promise not to be belied, and planet Sijjeel is the one will make the earth to reverse the rotation so the sun would rise from its setting, and it is the one which will raise the temperature of the sun in this summer of yours, And Allah shall announce the war against who wanted to extinguish His light so the skirmishes begins starting of the crescent's birth of Dhul Hijja for the year 1427 AH, and you should know that this planet had passed over earth before several times to purify it from the human satans an utmost purification, and the people of Mecca and Yemen will see it at sunset of that day by the horizon of the north pole under the polar north star, so why Allah made America to name this planet? O Bush Jr. review your calculations surely I am of those who give you sincere advice.

And I am the Awaited Al-Yemeni, O Bush Jr. I say to you a gentle word politely and respect; I am inviting to no God but Allah and Allah's messenger Mohammad forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, submit, you would be saved, Allah gives your reward and the reward of who followed you of the worlds, and not the meaning of my gentle word that I fear you, only because Allah ordered Moses to speak to pharaoh, despite he claimed divinity, that he say to him gentle word, he may reflect or fear. O Bush Jr. do not despair of Allah’s mercy and know that Allah compass all things in (His) Mercy and knowledge, so if you turned to Allah in repentance and you announce your submission (Islam) then most certainly you find Allah All Forgiving, Most Merciful, no matter what was your sins even if it was the number and weight of particles of this great universe. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O My servants who have been prodigal regarding their souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not,(55) Lest a soul should say: O woe is me, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58) Aye! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-59

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	Niburu.jpg 
مشاهدات:	348 
الحجم:	3.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2842اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	earth.jpg 
مشاهدات:	377 
الحجم:	67.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2843

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21502

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4393

4. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Is our earth from the seven planets?

As for this earth which you are living on it, Allah did not make it included with the seven planets, that is because this earth which you are living on it I finds it in the great Quran that it is the mother of the universe which torn from it the seven heavens and its stars and the seven planets and its moons and surely we are truthful. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were one-mass, so We torn them. And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:30, and because you — O community of disbelievers — just knew this fact ratifying for the great Quran by science and logic upon the actual reality; for that Allah say to you, O disbelievers of today, arguing against you by your knowledge; for that He said in the same verse: {Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great

As for the heaven, certainly you know it, and as for the seven planets it is found under your earth — stakes (one above the other) in the lower space, and as for your earth; surely it is the center of the great universe, and Allah's magnified House is in the center of the center. And Allah the Most High said: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea replenishing it — after it — seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:27. As for the apparent (outer-meaning) of this verse, it talks about the words of His ability the Most High {Be" and it is} that there is no limit-boundaries nor an end for His ability even if He makes what on earth of tree pens to write with it Allah's abilities the great sea of earth would have exhausted (ran-out) before the words of His absolute ability {Be" and it is}, even if He replenish after it the regions of the seven planets with seven seas (as ink), Allah's words would not be exhausted, so I knew through this verse that after mother earth are seven planets and this to be understood by the counting numerically which Allah made it in the Quran clear and evident, that's because the verse does not talk about a particular specific sea on this earth; but talks about what covers the surface of earth: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea}, which means the sea of earth and that's because three fourths of earth is sea and one fourth is land. Then He said:{and the sea replenishing it — after it — seven more seas (as ink)} which means after earth which carries the sea and trees then replenishing the seven planets after your earth by seven seas the words of Allah would not be exhausted, glory be to Him, and He is Exalted greatly (beyond measures). And we understand through this verse that the regions of the seven planets are found under your earth —O Bush Jr. and all humans.

Then we provide you with a verse from the Quran clearer and more detailed and confirming to the explanatory-statement of the previous verse. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:12

And here is the True explanatory-statement for you: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens,}Truthful Allah the Great, they are the seven heavens which surround you in all direction. And as for His word the Most High: {of the earth the like thereof,} which is like them in the how-many; numerically and not in the size, and it is the regions of the seven planets in space under your earth which you are living on it. And as for His word the Most High: {The command descends among them,} that the command from Allah to you is the great Quran. And the meaning of His word: {among them,} which means that your earth is out of the number seven for the seven planets in order to specify the number for the seven planets and that they are under your earth the mother of the great universe which torn from it the seven heavens and the seven planets. And as for His word the Most High: {that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things,} that is for the atheists to know that indeed Allah is the True Creator for the universe. And as for His word the Most High: {and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.} and this is the True miracle of ratification upon the actual reality, which means; as well you know that Allah is truly encompasses all things in (His) knowledge, and He Who knows that after your earth are seven planets, and that's because the lowest of the planets was not made clear to them until 2005, then they know that this Quran is True from a Wise, All Knowing, you find it upon the actual reality with knowledge and logic, so look at the solar system for the planets you find that the location of the seven planets is after your earth which you are living on it.

Your brother the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25511

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4398

الإسم:	SolarSystem.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	37266 
الهوية:	2845  

5. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, where is the universal center of gravity and where is the center of the universe?

03-28-2007 AD
    09:02 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

The original date of the statement is: 20-11-2006

O community scholars of the nation, wake up to this grand miracle which Allah made it a proof for the Awaited Mahdi Allah's khalifa leader over the humans, and in Mecca the headquarter-site, center of the world and the earth, in the center of this great universe is the earth; the planet of the water, and in the water is the secret of life, and no life for a living (thing) without water.

O community of Muslims, believe me and believe Allah's words that Allah is saying in the grand Quran that the center of the universe and its mother which tore up from it all of this great universe is this planet which water is existing on it, and the life. And before Allah creates the seven heavens and the seven planets, the throne of the universal kingdom was on your earth this mother of the universe which torn from it, and this is the True interpretation for His word the Most High: {..and His Throne of Power was on water}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:7. Meaning that the planet which He made in it the water to exist and made from the water everything living, and the Most High said: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were one-mass, so We torn them. And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:30

O community of astronomers surely Allah says in the grand Quran that after this mother earth which you live on it are seven planets with no doubt nor suspicion, as for this earth it is the mother which torn from it the seven heavens and the seven planets after it, and we are indeed truthful, and Allah said that if He makes the water of the sea which is on earth as ink for the words of my Lord indeed the sea would run out before the words of my Lord run out even if we brought the like of it a replenishing ink, then Allah repeated to you that if he makes what is on earth of trees were pens and the sea replenishing it after it seven seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted, O community of scholars of the nation, use your discernment for this verse: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens,} [Luqmãn] 31:27, it means all the trees which is on the face of earth if Allah makes it pens to write with it His words and the sea replenishing it — after it — seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted, that's because the verse is talking about all the trees which are on the face of earth if Allah would make it pens for writing His words and the sea replenishing it — after it, namely, the sea which on the face of earth replenishing it after it, that is to say; after earth which the sea is found on it and the humans, so replenishing it seven seas (as ink) after the earth, which means replenishing the seven regions after the earth, and it is the seven planets after the earth with seven seas — the words of Allah would not be exhausted; meaning the replenishing ink would get exhausted before the words of Allah get exhausted..

O community of astronomers, indeed Allah says in the Quran that after the motherly earth there are seven earthly-planets, and these are the seven earthly-planets. As for this earth which you live on, surely it is the motherly (planet) which tored from it the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets, and the seven earthly-planet are found after this motherly earth, they are not attached to it; but separate in the space after it, and the seven heavens are above it and surround it from all sides, and the universal center of gravity is in this motherly earth of yours for this great universe; that's because it is the mother. Even the sun revolves around the earth meaning towards the center of gravity for the cosmic-universe, and Allah the Most High says in the grand Quran that had it not been for His mercy the seven heavens would have fell with what’s in it of stars upon the universal center of gravity on this motherly earth, and it is what you name it the neutronic planet, as for the Quran names it (Ritq) the (one solid) mass which is the gathering station of the stable-destination of the sun, the moon, and all the planets and stars, and as that it names it the Hour, and that the Hour comes to pass from its interior and it is just about to come to pass and it got ready to carry out the command of the divinely revelation when He revealed to it to come to pass, and Allah the Most High said: {O people, keep your duty to your Lord; surely the shaken of the Hour is a grievous thing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:1

And what is the Hour that shakes carrying out the command of the divinely revelation if He ordered it to manifest to you? It is in the interior of the earth, the mother planet, and it just got prepared for the readiness to carry out the command, and the shaking of the Hour; which is the earth of the Hour, and Allah the Most High said: {When the earth is shaken with her shaking,(1) And the earth brings forth her burdens,(2) And human being says: What has befallen her?(3) On that day she will tell her news,(4) In that your Lord had revealed to her.(5) On that day people will come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works.(6) So he who does an atom’s weight of good will see it.(7) And he who does an atom’s weight of evil will see it.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zalzala] 99:1-8.

The earth is the Hour and the Hour comes suddenly from the interior of earth, so those who disbelieved can not avert it and the fire will scorch their faces, that’s because the earth would explode volcanoes in every inch on the surface of the earth, and would shatter the mountains an utter shattering..

O community scholars of the nation, did you believe that the center of the universe and the seven heavens and the seven planets is your earth the solid mass and the motherly, and it is the center of the universe and the heavens with what is around it; the seven heavens stacked-up (separately) and it is found after it seven planets stacked-up (separately), and it is the mother earth the planet of water? {and His Throne of Power was on water..} [Hûd] 11:7, and (in addition) to the earth of water — are grouping after it — the seven heavens and the seven planets, so if the astronomers look they would have found that truly after the earth are seven earthly-planets, and surely we are truthful, and that the earth Allah placed it a scale to this great universe, and that is the earth which Allah set it for (Al-Anam) the comfort and plenty, and it is the center of this great universe. O community of the Muslims, or you are not believing the Truth which sent down in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:12

The interpretation of the verse you see it True upon the actual reality with the science and logic; physical (aspect of it) and the mathematical, that’s because the command is the Quran, descends upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in this earth of yours; center of the universe, and your earth is found between the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets, for that you will find after this earth of yours which the Quran was sent down in it you will find after it seven planets, and as well seven heavens surrounding it from all sides, then Allah withholds the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets from falling upon your mother-earth which Allah made it the center of gravity of the cosmic-universe. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He withholds the heaven from falling on the earth}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:65, as well the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah upholds the heavens and the earth lest they vanish.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:41, which means that He holds the seven heavens which surrounds you, as well the seven planets which are below your earth lest it vanish towards you..

Therefore, O community of Muslims, surely Allah's word is clear and evident, and indeed after your earth are seven planets with no doubt nor suspicion, and surely your earth is the mother which torn from it the seven heavens and the seven planets. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, so We rent them. And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:30.

Allah holds the heavens not to fall on it and that is because the center of cosmic gravity is found in this mother earth. And Allah, praise be to Him, holds back the seven heavens and what's in it, and the seven planets and what's in it lest vanish upon the motherly earth which torn from it this great universe. Is this major reality sufficient for you that I clarified for you from the grand Quran the center of the universe, and that sign is from Allah for you to know that I am Allah's khalifa, and (for you) to know that Allah is Possessor of power over everything, and for you to know that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge, this sign He just made it a miracle of the challenge for the Awaited Yemeni so look at my True interpretation upon the actual reality 1+1=2 and this sign is from Allah (for you) to know that Allah Allah is Possessor of power over everything, and He encompassed all things in (His) knowledge, and that the Awaited Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi, we just made clear to you the center of the universe. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:12

O community of senior scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, would you announce my task, so I can appear at the Yemeni corner? Or you want me to do as Juhayman did, so I appear for the pledge of allegiance before the dialogue with knowledge and logic? That thing is unreasonable and it should not be for the Awaited Mahdi to appear by the side of Kaaba for pledge of allegiance before the convincing (to everyone) in his task and his knowledge, and the world wide internet was as ordained from Allah in order that I speak to you from a hidden place, then I appear to you after the belief in my task, and Allah would never chastise the people if they believed in my task and if they disbelieved surely then (the punishment) will be inevitable (coming to pass)..

And peace be upon who followed the guidance to the straight ـــــــــــــ path; Allah's khalifa and His servant the humble to Him, the supporter to Mohammad forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him and his family..
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25850

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=39627

I found this following video close enough to to give us an idea with animation how the world rotates around Kaaba the center of the center of the universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE3p9xTli5k

6. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Give me fatwa in reading the (Fatiha) the opening in the prayer, for the Shiites they said that it is said silently and the Sunnis said it is uttered aloud, so what do you say?

09-28-2009
    12:32 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

I give you fatwa by the Truth and I say: in fact it is the true stories of what they knew of the Truth, and the religion started strange to people and here it is returning strange to the Muslims as if it is a new religion, because they had renegade of the Truth since a long time ago and they got used to other than the Truth and for that it will be as if it is a new religion, but they just gone out the straight path long time ago; By Allah, O community of Muslims if you know how much you went far-astray from many things from the basics of religion, how much amazes me these people and how much I am in confusion and wonder of the religious scholars, O Aba Mohammad Al-Kabi, in various matters, for example: The Shiites and Sunnis they raised the world up and down among them disputing in one word and it is “Amen”

As for the Sunnis they said it is uttered aloud, while the Shiites said it is said silently, but the Imam Mahdi the guiding to the Truth says: All of you are on a big mistake, how that you differ in one word and you lost the Opening of the Book (Al-Fatiha)? Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worshiped (deity) else than Him that there is not prayer to who did not recite (Al-Fatiha) the Opening of the Book, and for that Allah commanded you in His decisive Book and commanded Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- with more explanatory statement for the decisive verse in the True narration, and said forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him: [No prayer except with the Opening of the Book (Al-Fatiha)] Truthful is Mohammad forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him, and said forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him: [No prayer for who did not recite the Opening of the Book] Agreed. Therefore; Allah did not command you nor His messenger to utter aloud in your obligatory prayers and that for all the praying ones to have the chance to recite the dual seven and it is the Opening of the Book, and Allah did not command the Imam of your prayers to recite it aloud and nor silently within themselves only besides the loud words which is between aloud and the silent within the self. Allah the Most High said in His decisive Book: {And utter not your prayer loudly nor be silent in it, and seek a way between these.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:110

So that the praying ones behind him would be able to read the dual seven so they recite it in a leisurely manner besides the loud voice and not secretly (silent) within themselves; but in between that which is in a voice not loud nor secret reading in the chest; in fact Allah did not command you to recite in the congregation prayer neither aloud nor secret within yourselves; but between these which is between the loud and the secret and that till all the praying ones behind the Imam to have the chance reading the dual seven (Al-Fatiha) in the congregation prayer, and in the prayers of holidays.

O praise be to my Lord! How your scholars know by that and they are agreeing on that no prayer for who did not read the Opening of the Book then they violate the command of Allah and His messenger so the Imam recites it aloud in dawn prayer (Fajr), after sunset (Maghrib), afternoon (Asr), and in Friday prayer and in the Eid prayers, and Allah the Most High said: {You have no authority for this. Say you against Allah what you know not?(68) Say: Those who forge a lie against Allah will not succeed.(69)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:68-69

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:111

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22525

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=49879

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Who is the one has the knowledge of the Book in His word the Most High: {One having knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye.}?

11 - 10 -1430 AH
    01 - 10 - 2009 AD
    01:24 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Allah the Most High said: {One having knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord, that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Bountiful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:40

To you the brief statement from the Awaited Mahdi to (Alradar) and to all best foremost supporters and all visitors arriving to the table of dialogue for searching about the Truth, I give fatwa to all of you by the Truth, That man who was present among the assembly appeared as a well-made human among the assembly of Solomon and he is of Allah's extended grace for Solomon, he did his job and then disappeared, and for that Allah's prophet Solomon said to whom around him of the assembly: {He said: This is of the grace of my Lord, that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Bountiful.(40) He said: Alter her throne for her; we may see whether she follows the right way or is of those who go not aright.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:40-41

O (Alradar) do you know who had brought the throne of Saba's Queen in faster than twinkling of an eye by Allah's permission? That is who had brought Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- from the land of soil (erath) up to the final-point at Sidra tree, that is the honorable messenger the possessor of strength fully supported by the Possessor of the Throne. That is Gabriel forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him descended at the time of laying the request of Allah's prophet Solomon upon the assembly whom are with him of his soldiers: {He said: O you of the assembly, which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?(38) (Efreet) One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and surely I am strong, trusty for it.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:38-39

The honorable messenger the possessor of strength fully supported by the Possessor of the Throne said: {I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord, that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Bountiful.(40) He said: Alter her throne for her; we may see whether she follows the right way or is of those who go not aright.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:40-41. But he disappeared from Solomon and the assembly of Solomon then Solomon gave fatwa to the assembly and said: {He said: This is of the grace of my Lord, that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Bountiful.(40) He said: Alter her throne for her; we may see whether she follows the right way or is of those who go not aright.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:40-41

And Gabriel is more knowledgeable than Solomon and he should not be of whom that Solomon leads them as long he is more knowledgeable than him, because if he was of his assembly then the right of the leadership (Imama) would have became for him than Solomon forgiveness and peace be upon him, in fact the honorable man who arrived then brought the throne in faster than twinkle of an eye is Gabriel forgiveness and peace be upon him then disappeared from the eyes Solomon and the eyes of His assembly altogether, therefore we find the fatwa from Solomon to his assembly: {He said: This is of the grace of my Lord, that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Bountiful.(40) He said: Alter her throne for her; we may see whether she follows the right way or is of those who go not aright.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml]

As for the palace paved with smoothed crystals, it is a palace with glassy pavement , Solomon ordered it and made it with open top for the sun to know the reality of her submission, will she step on the image of what she was worshiping? And he did not order in making her to enter upon it except in a known hour and the sun amid the sky : {It was said to her: Enter the palace. But when she saw it she deemed it to be a great expanse of water, and she uncovered her legs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:44, that is because she saw the sun in it and she thought of it water because she see the sun in it and for that she uncovered her legs but the informed her it is a palace paved with smoothed crystals, then she let down her royal dress to cover her legs so she walked forward until she stood on image of the sun in the brightly paved palace so she announced her submission while she is standing on the image of the sun acknowledging that she wronged herself in her worship to the sun from before: {She said: My Lord, surely I have wronged myself, and I submit with Solomon to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:44

That is because Solomon had knew in her submission before she came therefore he said: {Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:38. Indeed the hoopoe told him about her submission and that because he hired him to watch he after it throw at her the letter and said: {Take this my letter and hand it over to them, then turn from them and see what (answer) they return.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:28 . And the hoopoe told Allah's prophet Solomon that she had submitted to Allah Lord of the worlds and she no longer prostrate to the sun and for that Solomon forgiveness and peace be upon him said: {Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:38

But Allah's prophet Solomon wanted to be sure of the reality of her submission and ordered with that palace paved with smoothed crystals the opened-top for the sun, so if she avoided to step on the image of the sun with her feet in the shining castle then this means that there is still in her heart disease and her heart was not purified well to worship her Lord, and if she stepped on the image of the sun then he would know that she is truthful in her submission, but she possess an inner-core, knowledge and position, and the beauty of the honored Yemeni Queen, she stepped with her feet on the image of the sun in the shiny castle and announced he submission and her feet are on the image of the sun: {She said: My Lord, surely I have wronged myself, and I submit with Solomon to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:44, and for that Solomon acknowledge her smart knowledge and said: {And we were given the knowledge before her, and we were submitting Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:42

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full translated statements: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21968

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=96512

8. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the True statement in His word the Most High: {By the star when (Hwaw)!}? And is it the knocking star in His word the Most High: {By the heaven and the Knocker!}?

15 - 01 - 1431 AH
    01 - 01 - 2010 AD
    02:31 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

To you the statement of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the word of Allah the Most High said: {By the star when (Hawa) !}Truthful Allah the Great

And the True statement by the Truth is: And the star if came and head-forward, and not left and departed as the interpreters claim; only came and head-forward that's because I find the word (Hawa) is synonymous of (Ata) = came, and it differs than the word (Hawa) and for that I find in the Book that the True explanatory-statement for the word (Hawa) is synonymous of (Ata) = came, and we say (Hawa - Yahwi) and (Ata - Yati) = came - come, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Our Lord, I have settled a part of my offspring in a valley unproductive of fruit near Your Sacred House, our Lord, that they may keep up prayer; so make the hearts of some people (tahwi) come towards them, and provide them with fruits; haply they may be grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem]14:37, which means come towards them to Your sacred House.

And the other proof is the word of Allah the Most High: {And proclaim to people the Pilgrimage: they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, coming from every remote path:}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:27

Therefore it cleared to you the intended by Allah's word in the great Quran: {so make the hearts of some people (Tahwi) come towards them,} which means come to them.

As that the word of Allah the Most High: {His mother is (Hawia).(9)} which means coming {And what will make you know what that is?(10) A hot Fire.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qareah] 101:9-11

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {In fact, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:40

Therefore it is clear for you now the True statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {By the star when (Hawa)!}53:1, which means came (suddenly), and that is the same knocking star planet hell. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the heaven and (Al-Tariq) the commer by night!(1) And what make you know what is (Al-Tariq) the comer by night?(2) The star of piercing brightness.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Triq] 86:1-3

As for the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {By the star when it comes (suddenly),(1) Your companion was not astray, nor did he deviate.(2) Nor does he speak out of desire.(3) It is not but revelation that is revealed,(4) Has taught him one of mighty power,(5) The possessor of strength. So he attained to perfection,(6) And he is in the highest part of the horizon.(7) Then he drew near, drew nearer yet,(8) So he was the measure of two bows or closer still.(9) So he revealed to His servant what He revealed (to him).(10) The heart did not lie in seeing what he saw.(11) Do you then dispute with him as to what he saw?(12) And certainly he saw him in another descent,(13) At the farthest Sidra-tree.(14) Near it is the Garden of Abode.(15) When that which covers covered the Sidra-tree;(16) The eye did not swerve, nor did it exceed the limit.(17) Certainly he saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:1-18

{By the star when it comes}, indeed that is the star when it comes over the earth and explodes from it sparks and it is hell confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the heaven and (Al-Tariq) the comer by night!(1) And what will make you know what is (Al-Tariq) the comer by night?(2) The star of piercing brightness.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great.
    That’s a swear of an oath to magnify this star and the answer of the oath is the word of Allah the Most High: {Your companion errs not, nor does he deviate.(2) Nor does he speak out of desire.(3) It is not but revelation that is revealed(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:2-4

As for the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {One mighty in power has taught him,(5)}, and He means Gabriel forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    As for the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {The possessor of strength. So he attained to perfection,(6)}, which means; he is the possessor of greatness and magnitude in (his size) of creation by the upper horizon so he descended and leveled as a well made man in front of Mohammad messenger of Allah prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. {Then he drew near, drew nearer yet,(8)} which means came closer to the messenger so he stretched his hand to him dragging him towards him. {So he was the measure of two bows or closer still.(9)} and it is the distance between Gabriel and the prophet and it was not steady due to (Gabriel) was dragging him towards him and releasing him. {as So He revealed to His servant what He revealed.}(10) which means Allah revealed to His servant what Gabriel forgiveness and peace be upon him had revealed to His prophet, as for the word of the Most High: {The heart did not lie in what he saw.(11)} which means Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not speak except with Truth of which Gabriel came down upon him from his Lord with this grand Quran.

As for the word of Allah the Most High: {Do you then dispute with him as to what he saw?(12)}, which means; do you argue with him upon a real thing of a well-made man descended from the heaven so he saw him with the seeing eye?
    And as for the statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And certainly he saw Him in another descent,(13) At the farthest Sidra-tree.(14)}, which means; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- saw the angel Gabriel -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- in another descent but in His angelic image when both arrived to the farthest (final point) Sidra-tree on the night of the traveling by night and the ascension, so the angel Gabriel transformed to a great creature so he fell prostrate to Allah Lord of the worlds, lo and behold, Allah is welcoming His prophet from behind the veil and it is the farthest Sidra-tree.

As the statement for the word of the Most High: {At it is the Garden of Abode.(15)} that statement is clear, it described for you the magnitude of this large Sidra-tree, it is the largest thing Allah created in the Book because it is the veil of the Lord, and despite that the garden of heaven its width as the width of the heavens and earth but the sidra-tree is bigger than it, for that Allah the Most High said: {At it is the Garden of Abode.(15)}.
    As for the statement for the word of the Most High: {When that which covers covered the Sidra-tree;(16)}, which means; what covers from Allah's light so it shines behind the Sidra-tree, as for the word of Allah the Most High: {The eye did not swerve, nor did it exceed the limit.(17)}, which means; it did not deviate from the Truth nor did it exceed the limit, and he did not speak to you except with the Truth in what he witnessed with the certain eye from the major signs of his Lord, but he did not see his Lord openly, glory be to Him! In fact he saw from the major signs of his Lord on the night of the traveling by night and the ascension to the farthest Sidra-tree and Allah spoke to him verbal-speaking, and he saw from the major signs of his Lord, and did not see the physical Self of his Lord because He spoke to him from behind His veil (the farthest Sidra-tree), and it is included in the major signs which he saw, and of the major signs is the garden of heaven and the eight carriers of the throne and they are of the biggest of Allah’s creation in size among the servants, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not see the physical Self of his Lord on the night of traveling by night and the ascension. In fact Allah the Most High said: {Certainly he saw of the most major signs of his Lord.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full translated statements: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25534

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4156

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Is the chapter (112) [Al-Ekhlas] Absoluteness equals third of the Quran as said messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him?

AD 23 - 01 - 2008
    12:11 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

O community of Muslims, I call you to return to the Book of Allah Lord of the worlds that is the great Quran, and if we do not find what we are looking for in Allah’s Book the grand Quran surely we do not have except to go the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah for the search about what we are looking for, and Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has nothing other than; Allah's Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, but I am not a flunky deaf dumb blind about the Truth; and I seek refuge in Allah that I follow what I have no knowledge of it, and Allah had made for me hearing sight and heart to full of inspiration understanding possesses a distinction from Him the Exalted Most High in order for me to differentiate between the Truth and falsehood and I rub the falsehood with the shoe of my foot and I make Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger above my head.

Oh my wonder from scholars of the Muslims of whom they teach the nation the narrations before they compare it with grand Quran; is it violating the Quran in a thing? As the example of the narration which says that Allah is a third of three in the grand Quran and that what desire it the people of falsehood in their forged narration (allegedly) from messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and of it:

Al-Bukhaari (6643) narrated that Abu Sa'eed that the man heard (another) man reads "Say: He, Allah, is One" repeating it, so when he woke-up came to the Messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon him, he mentioned it to him, as if the man taking it lightly [ie, he sees it not much] The Messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon him:
    (By Who my soul is in His hand it is equivalent to one-third of the Quran)
    ـــــــــــــــ
    And narrated by Muslim (811) from Abu Darda that the Prophet -forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: Is one of you unable to read in one night a one-third of the Koran? They said: And how to read a third of the Qur'an. He said: "Say: He, Allah, is One" is equivalent to one third of the Quran
    ـــــــــــــــ
    And narrated by Muslim (812) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon him said: Gathered, I will read to you a third of the Qur'an so they got gathered of the crowd, then came out the prophet of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and recited "Say: He, Allah, is One", then entered, we said to one another: I see this news came from the sky, that's what made him enter, then a prophet of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him- came out and said: I told you, I will read to you a third of the Quran, but it is equivalent to one third the Quran.

ــــــــــــــــــ

But the True Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni disbelieves in narrations of falsehood totally altogether, and I bear witness that there is no God except Allah the One the Absolute, He begets not, nor He was begotten, and none is equal to Him, and all what came in the grand Quran is from the Truth it does not call to any except to the reality of this heavy word (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), as well all the heavenly Books which Allah sent it with His messengers to the servants, its summarization is this heavy word (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), so we would not worship else other than Him nor we set anyone equivalent to Him, praise be to Him, had all the prophets and messengers come except by this word: {Say: He is Allah the One.(1)}. (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), and that is the summary of what came in all the heavenly Books to the people, And Allah the Most High said: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so serve Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-anbya] 21:25
    And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger, saying: Serve Allah and shun the devil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:36

The heavy word is a fact and the summary of all what came in the heavenly Books, as well a fact and the summary of what came with it the grand Quran, and all of the Quran argues and proves with the Truth in the punishment and the chastisement due to lack of unifying Allah and that is because the polytheists set up equals with their Lord so they set up with Him an equal rival second and a third, and for that the people of falsehood said to you that "Say: He, Allah, is the only One" is equivalent to one third of the Quran, and they delude you that Allah’s messenger meant the reward with his saying that Allah the only One it equals one third of the Quran in the reward; in fact they desire the falsehood to make Allah a third of three, so it became "Allah the only One, the Absolute, He begets not, nor was He begotten, and none is equal to Him" it does not equal except one third of the Quran, but Mohammad messenger of Allah did not say that; he only said: [Who had read the Quran surely for him a good deed in each letter and the good deed by ten of its like and I do not say (ALM) one letter but A is one letter, L is one letter, and M is one letter], as that Allah ordered you to recite His noble Book and to ponder over it to know that He is (Allah, no God but He, Him Alone, no partner for Him) so it increases them in faith and affirmation that He is (Allah, no God but He, Him Alone, no partner for Him), but whom they say against Allah and His messenger lies while they know, they have other purposes and from it is; that the people of falsehood to argue with you so they would say: “Since Allah is the only One equivalent to third of the Quran so left two thirds and they are the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, and his mother; therefore Allah is third of three”!

But I am the True Awaited Mahdi really I do not say about Allah and His messenger other than the Truth I give fatwa that the heavy word is: (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), nothing is equivalent to Him in the Book nor there is God other than Him in the Book, and nothing equals in the scale the reward of the word of unification in (chapter; 113) [Al-Ekhlass], surely all the heavens and the earth (on one side and on the other side) weighs down in the scale against them the word of (Tawheed) unification, and that is the heavy word in the grand Quran and all what came in the Quran speaks with the proof that He is Allah no God except He, so keep your duty to Allah and follow me so you do not associate with Allah anyone neither to call with Allah anyone nor to worship except Allah Him Alone and no partner for Him, (consequently) you meet Allah with sound hearts, and most of you do not believe except setting partners with their Lord so they call His close servants besides Him, and a party of the people are worshiping the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and his mother and a party is worshiping Al-Taghoot while they know that he is the outcast satan lucifer (Iblis), and they know that he is inside the earth, he promises them and excites vain desires in them and satan promises them only to deceive, and the female satans increased their number from the progeny of the Jews and they are most of the inhabitants of the inner earth underneath your feet, and that earth is land of comfort and the plenty and that is the land which Allah said about it in His decisive Book: {And the earth, He has set it for (His) creatures;(10) Therein is fruit and palms having sheathéd clusters,(11) And the grain with (its) husk and fragrance.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:10-12, that land is Allah's garden the furbished with vegetation surely it is Allah's garden inside the earth so He had spread it and leveled it well and Allah said about it: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We leveled it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:48

You can not apply this verse on the earth’s surface! First of all, it is not spread out with vegetation receptacle for the living and the dead. Secondly: You can not apply this verse upon the elevations of the earth’s surface because you know that it is spherical and not spread and leveled, didn’t you look at His word the Most High: {How well We leveled it!}.That is the description of the leveling in meticulous precision to the point that the sun if it was facing the south gate nothing hinder its rays; in fact it penetrates the spread leveled land until the rays of the sun exit the from the northern gate to the space, in the meaning of that if one of you was standing at the northern gate while the sun emerging from the southern gate he will see the disc of the sun, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and son of Omar the supporter for the Truth downloaded for you signs of ratification for the applying with science and logic upon the actual reality, and perhaps the ignorant the foolish cattle of you will hinder the Truth so they say: “Surely he proves with the science of apostasy! We have nothing to do with them and their science”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and says: By Allah surely your example is as the example of the donkey carrying books but he does not understand what he is carrying on his back, and that because I do not speak to you from the books of the disbelievers for the application for ratification and what you found it coincide with Allah’s decisive verses so believe that, and what violated the Quran from their knowledge then you have to know that the knowledge of the Quran is more worthy, and who followed them in what violated the decisive clear manifest Quran surely he just disbelieved in what came in the grand Quran and who is more truthful in word than Allah?

O community of Muslims do you have brains? I do not speak to you with superstitious (tales), in fact with the brain and logic and we say to you: Indeed, Allah mentions in the Quran a land with two Easts and two Wests, and Allah the Most High said: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great. [Al-Rahmaan] 55:17, that is the land underneath your feet in the interior of your earth, and the Most High said: {The Lord of the East and the West — there is no God but He — so take Him as a Trustee.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muzzammil] 73:9

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26084

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1256

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 12:37 PM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 05-09-2017, 12:00 AM
  3. Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4
    مشاركات: 28
    آخر مشاركة: 14-04-2015, 11:19 PM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-10-2014, 08:43 PM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1