الموضوع: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1

صفحة 4 من 4 الأولىالأولى ... 234
النتائج 31 إلى 39 من 39
  1. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the earthly creature in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when the word comes to pass against them, We shall bring forth for them a creature from the earth that will speak to them, because people did not believe in Our messages.}?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 12 - 1429 AH
    23 - 12 - 2008 AD
    10:57 pm

ــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messenger Mohammad and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this

And here is the abbreviated answer to you: That the coming out of (Al-Dabba) the earthly-creature from earth is a human that walks, so he talks to people, and the people are earthly creatures. And Allah the Most High said: {And were Allah to punish the people for what they earn, He would not leave on the back of it any earthly-creature, but He respites them till an appointed term; so when their doom comes, then surely Allah is ever Seer of His servants}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:45

Therefor the intended by the earthly-creature is a human that talks to people witnessing with the Truth; and he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him and his family- Allah makes him come forth from the earth because he is the added number to the companions of the cave, so he would speaks to the people of an adult age with Truth as he spoke to them of an infant age on the day of his birth, and he would say: {I am indeed a servant of Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:30, so Allah makes him an arbitrator between the Muslims and the Christians (the later ones) who said: That Allah is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, and another party said: “Son of Allah”! But the Muslims believe in the Truth that he is a servant of Allah, then he comes as an arbitrator with Truth in the dispute of the Muslims and the Christians, so he would say to them as what he said to the, before while he was a child in the cradle: {I am indeed a servant of Allah}, and that’s because the lair messiah (antichrist satan) will come and say that he is the Messiah Jesus Christ the son of Mary and say that he is (God) Allah, and for that the true Messiah been delayed (in order) for Allah to make him witness in the Truth, and Allah made him a minister for the Imam Mahdi, and of the righteous, also he does not call the people to follow him; in fact to follow the Imam Mahdi, and of the righteous followers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of an adult age, and of the righteous.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:46

The meaning of the word of Allah the Most High: {and when of an adult age, and of the righteous.}, that is to say; when he speaks to them of an adult age so he would be of the righteous followers and would not call the people to follow Him to the fact he is a prophet; but he should not come as a prophet after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so he would call the people to follow him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Muhammad was not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets. And Allah is All Knowing of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ــــــــــــــــــ

Link of the translated statement:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26463

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1045

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2016

2. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is Al-Waseela? And is it permissible to compete with the prophets and messengers forgiveness and peace be upon them?

22 - 9 - 1430 AH
    12 - 9 - 2009 AD
    10:23 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,

Indeed Al-Wasila is the nearest level to the Throne of the All Merciful at the top-peak of the blissful heavenly-garden and it should not be except for one servant of Allah's servants, and Allah made him unknown among his servants?, and the wisdom of that in order to be competitive in Allah's love and His nearness out of the whole Muslim servants whether the messengers or the righteous — whoever of them is nearest — in order for them to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partners for Him.Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek Al-Wasila to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:35

And know that it is named Al-Wasila because it is not the utmost goal, but if you leave Allah exclusively for the prophets and the messengers so they compete over Him by themselves and you see that you have no right to compete against them in Allah's love and His nearness, then you must know that you just associated with Allah and exaggerated in His honored servants unjustly, verily they are only servants for Allah like you so there is no difference with Allah nor He has courtesy among His servants, glory be to Him. And Allah the Most High said: {O mankind, surely We have created you from a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other. Surely the noblest of you with Allah is the most dutiful of you. Surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurat] 49:13

Read more in Englsh: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27233

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1969

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the wisdom from the return of Jesus Christ's son of Mary forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him?

04 - 04 - 1429 AH
    11- 04 - 2008 AD
    07:38 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

As for the wisdom of the return of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- that’s because Allah knows that the outcast satan will appear to people saying that he is Jesus Christ the son of Mary and he is Allah the Lord of the worlds, and for that the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary will return with Allah's permission to make him a witness for the Awaited Mahdi over the Christians, Jews and Muslims if they did not follow the Truth.

I ask Allah to witness and sufficient enough that Allah as a Witness for I am warning you from him (the false messiah antichrist the lair) and I say to you that he is not your Lord who created you; in-fact he is an enemy of Allah and your enemy the outcast satan himself and not the messiah Jesus son of Mary, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, but he is a liar and for that he is named the liar messiah (antichrist). O our Allah I just delivered the message. O our Allah bear witness

And peace be upon who follow the guidance from Lord of the worlds.

Read the full statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26618

Statement's link:

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1663

4. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the punishment of the adulterer and the adulteress the married among them or the free single of the Muslims males and females also the slaves males and females?

08-18-2007
    12:38 am

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High said: {(This is) a chapter which We have revealed and made obligatory and wherein We have revealed clear messages that you may be mindful.(1) The adulteress and the adulterer, flog each of them (with) a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you from obedience to Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day, and let a party of believers witness their chastisement.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:1-2

this the punishment-law of adultery that Allah sent it down in the grand Quran for the adulteress and the adulterer of the Muslim men and the Muslim women the free wither the adulterer is married or single unmarried, so their punishment is equally a hundred lashes in the grand Quran, and Allah has made clear to you in the same chapter Al-Noor that equally for the free married or the unmarried, so follow the verses of chapter [Al-Noor]: {And those who accuse their wives and have no witnesses except themselves, let one of them testify four times, bearing Allah to witness, that he is of those who speak the truth.(6) And the fifth (time) that the curse of Allah be on him, if he is of those who lie.(7) And it shall avert the chastisement from her, if she testify four times, bearing Allah to witness, that he is of those who lie.(8) And the fifth (time) that the wrath of Allah to be on her, if he is of those who speak the truth.(9) And were it not for Allah’s grace upon you and His mercy — and that Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy) Wise!(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:6-10

O community scholars of the Muslims, do you want Allah to mention the chastisement for the adultery once again for you in the same chapter? Didn’t He fully explain it for you in details at the beginning of the chapter? {(This is) a chapter which We have revealed and made obligatory and wherein We have revealed clear messages that you may be mindful.(1) The adulteress and the adulterer, flog each of them (with) a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you from obedience to Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day, and let a party of believers witness their chastisement.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:1-2

Then came the mention of those who accuse their spouses and they did not have witnesses but themselves, and He mentioned the punishment once again for the married woman. And Allah the Most High said: {And it shall avert the chastisement from her, if she testify four times, bearing Allah to witness, that he is of those who lie.(8) And the fifth (time) that the wrath of Allah to be on her, if he is of those who speak the truth.(9) And were it not for Allah’s grace upon you and His mercy — and that Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy) Wise!(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:8-10

And what is the chastisement that will be averted from her? It is the punishment-law of adultery that is mentioned and detailed at the beginning of the chapter {..and let a party of believers witness their chastisement.(2)} , that is the chastisement which would be averted from her, so they do not flog her, if you only knew. Or do you want the Quran to mention it once again for you in the same chapter? So He was content with his word: {{And it shall avert the chastisement from her..}, and it is the chastisement that is mentioned at the beginning of the chapter O community scholars of the nation.

Perhaps one of scholars of the nation would like to interrupt me then say: “How can you make the punishment of the married adulteress as the punishment of the single that there is no husband for her? In fact the punishment for the single adulteress {a hundred lashes} because she is excusable surely she committed adultery because she is unmarried so her lust forced he on the adultery, as for the married woman surely she has no excuse and her punishment is the casting with stones until death”. Then the True Awaited Mahdi the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies you saying: As long as the single woman had been excused for the adultery so what is the excuse that she had beseech it for the unmarried slave female and whom she is not flogged but fifty lashes only although she is married in the text of the grand Quran? You are the wise sensible (man)! And Allah the Most High said: {And whoever among you cannot afford to marry free believing women, (let him marry) such of your believing maidens as your right hands possess. And Allah knows best your faith — you are (sprung) the one from the other. So marry them with the permission of their masters, and give them their dowries justly, they being chaste, not fornicating, nor receiving paramours; then if they are guilty of adultery when they are taken in marriage, they shall suffer half of the punishment for free married women..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:25

Is it cleared to you that the punishment-law for the adultery is a hundred lashes for the adulterer and the adulteress equally whether they were married or unmarried among the free Muslim men and the free Muslim women? As for the slave men and the slave women surely against them half of what is against the free Muslim men and the free Muslim women equally whether the slave female was the single or married woman so her punishment is fifty lashes:in the text of the grand Quran: {..So marry them with the permission of their masters, and give them their dowries justly, they being chaste, not fornicating, nor receiving paramours; then if they are guilty of adultery when they are taken in marriage, they shall suffer half of the punishment for free married women..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:25

And peace be upon who follow the guidance from the Lord of the worlds.

Statement's link:

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26302
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1261

5. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Therefor you deny a confirmed Sunna! Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- just tossed against a woman by the stones who she came and confessed between his hands that she committed an adultery and she returned to Allah in repentance?

Then I reply to him from the Great Quran and I invalidate this Jewish forgery induced off the messenger of Allah and was not of him in a thing, and should not for the messenger of Allah to violate the command of his Lord in the Great Quran that who repented before you overpower him O Mohammad the messenger of Allah and the Muslims you should not bring up against him the punishment even if he killed mischievously in the land and his punishment is the crucifixion then cutting off his head off his body and not one knows that he is who killed, neither one has overpower him, nor he knows the he is the killer except Who knows the secret and the hidden Who knows the deceptive eyes and what the chests conceals, but he had regrets onto that a great regretful and turned to Allah in repentance then came to the ruler then said: " I am who killed so whom his family do not know who killed him nor all the people and I was not pursued by any one and my confession is not except that I repented to my Lord so if you see the judgement against me by crucifixion then cutting off my head so you sever it of my body then I do not care as long in that a pleasure of Allah". Then the ruler goes back to the Great Quran and what is the punishment for this man who came and confessed in front of us before that we overpower him and we do not suspect him nor we chase him, he will find Allah decides for him in the Great Quran and say: "Do not kill him we just waved off him the punishment and the crucifixion or the cutting the edge for his hands and legs from the opposite side, and that because he came to us in repentance and non knows of his deed other than us so he turned to Allah in repentance and came to you before you overpower him so there is no punishment against him after the repentance, if he repented when you overpowered him (arrested him) and death (sentence) came to him we would not accepted his repentance because death (sentence) came to him and knew that you will crucify him so he said: now I have repented indeed, so there is not repentance for him at his Lord and nor whom they die while they are unbelievers", and Allah the most High said: {The only punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut (injured) on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall be a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.(33) Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(34)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:33-34

And I repeat to whom want to ponder His word: {Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(34)}Truthful Allah the Great

Then I reply to him from the grand Quran and I invalidate this Jewish forgery induced (allegedly came) from Allah’s messenger and not a thing (of it) is from him, and it should not be for the messenger of Allah to violate the command of his Lord in the grand Quran that whoever repented before you overpower him O Mohammad the messenger of Allah and the Muslims, it should not be for you to hold against them the punishment even if they were mischief makers in the land even if he killed (others) mischievously on earth and his punishment is the crucifixion then severing his head from his body, and not one knows that he is who killed, neither one has overpower him, nor he knows the he is the killer except He Who knows the secret and the hidden Who knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceals, but he had regrets over that so much so and turned to Allah in repentance, then he came to the judge and said: " I am who killed so and that his family do not know who killed him nor all the people and I was not pursued by anyone and my confession is only that I repented to my Lord so if you see the judgement against me by crucifixion then cutting off my head and you detach it of my body then I do not care as long in that pleasing Allah". Then the ruler goes back to the Great Quran and what is the punishment for this man who came and confessed in front of us before that we overpower him and we do not suspect him nor we chase him, he will find Allah decides for him in the Great Quran and say: "Do not kill him we just waved off him the punishment and the crucifixion or the cutting the edge for his hands and legs from the opposite side, and that because he came to us in repentance and none knows of his deed other than us so he turned to Allah in repentance and came to you before you overpower him so there is no punishment against him after the repentance, if he repented when you overpowered him (arrested him) and death (sentence) came to him we would not accepted his repentance because death (sentence) came to him and knew that you will crucify him so he said: now I have repented indeed, so there is not repentance for him at his Lord and nor whom they die while they are unbelievers", and Allah the most High said: {The only punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut (injured) on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall be a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.(33) Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(34)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:33-34

And I repeat to whom want to ponder His word: {Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(34)}Truthful Allah the Great. Then there should not be a judgement against him except by the blood money of the intended (murder) if it was killing, he hands it to the family of the slain, or he returns the theft or the loot and the spoils to his family, and his conscience is cleared and Allah accepted his repentance though he killed despite that the he murdered, and in spite that killing of a soul unjustly; its evil deed is not as the evil deed of the like of it only, and saving a life is not by ten fold of its like only; in fact their number is by the counting-number of the descendants of Adam from the first born to the last born, and the evil deed of the killing and good deed of saving a life by forgiving (the assailant) are the only ones which got equalized in the Book in the burden (of retribution) and in the good reward. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {whoever kills a person, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he had killed all the people. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved the lives of all the people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:32

So how can Mohammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- dare to violate the command of his Lord then he stone a woman came between his hands before that Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his companions have overpower her, and he did not not know of her adultery anyone, and she turned to Allah in repentance, and came announcing her sincere repentance at the hands of the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, then he says go till you give birth, then she returns to him once again after she gave birth to him, then he say go and nurse him so she nurses him a full two years then she returns, so he takes her son from her hand and he takes with the stones; him and his companions then they kill her by casting the stones?! Allah’s curse be upon you! How you are turned away! Surely it is so much the Jews distorted your religion and you followed them by claiming that you are holding firm by the sunna of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and you are not according the Allah's Book nor the sunna of His messenger; in fact you are holding on sunna of the Jews which violates what came in Allah's Book altogether, then you throw it behind your backs with excuse that none knows its interpretation except Allah! Only He meant the allegorical-similar of it, may your mothers grieve over you! But the Jews driven you off the clear obvious decisive which I challenge you with it and I bridle you an utmost bridling, and I defend Allah's messenger Mohammad's True sunna by the logic of this grand Quran which Allah made it a reference for the sunna of His messenger, and what was from the sunna that it is not from Allah nor from Allah's messenger we will find between it and this Quran a much discrepancy altogether. And we just explained the verses in spite of its clarity and we explained it from the grand Quran to people they believe in Allah's Book and the True sunna of Allah's messenger which does not violate this Quran in fact it increases it explanation and clarity for the Muslims. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may clarify to people that which has been revealed to them,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44

So how can the explanatory-statement come contrary to the decisive verses in the grand Quran?! What is wrong with you! How do you judge? So believe me that I am the Awaited Mahdi and if you refuse the acknowledgement in my status — O community scholars of the nation — then I am calling you to the earnest prayer of cursing, so let him come forward to my website he who is most disbelieving in this matter, then we earnestly supplicate and we make the curse of Allah upon the wrongdoers, it is just fed-up from you and your silence about the Truth and my chest constricted from you O community scholars of the Muslim who had found out about me on the global internet and did not lift a finger nor did they tell scholars the Muslim about the called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then they would say he claims that he is the Awaited Mahdi, so come to have a dialogue with him so we bridle him from the Quran bridling if he was on error so we ward away his evil away from of the people, so he does not mislead anyone of the Muslims if he was on manifest error, or he bridles us with the grand Quran with the Truth then we know that he is the Awaited Mahdi before would afflict us what will afflict the non-believers from the passage of the planet of chastisement which it will rain over the earth compactly layered stones from Sijeel, so believe me for you may succeed, and disbelieve in the narrations of the Jews and their stories that’s induced into the True sunna of Allah's messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

The statement's link:

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26302

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1261

6. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Give me a decision in the word of Allah the Most High: {And you cannot do justice between wives, even if you were covet,}?

The husband continues in wronging his other wife and he thinks this is a decision from Allah that he will never be able to do justice even if he was covet so keep your duty to Allah, in fact He talks about the love and Allah did not make for a man tow hearts inside him, and this goes back to the style of the wife and her art in marriage and her utmost wisdom, so she does not harm him when she is in seclusion with him but he finds her a pleasing heaven, compassionate and do well in her treatment like hugging that she is not stiff, also dose not spoil the mood of her husband before he mates with her if she had a request from him or other than that, so the wise one do not speak to her husband in asking any thing that spoils his mood except after entertain him and makes him comfortable so she makes him smile, because if he get angry he get turned off so he would not want to sleep with her and nor being playful to her, then the wise who postpone any thing she wants to say it to her husband especially if she fears to spoil his mood, so she does not say it to him until after she makes him happy and comforts his soul and win his heart, that is a wise woman wins her husband's heart over all his other wives altogether.
    And the husband is never be able to do justice with love but Allah made among you a compassion and mercy, and that even if one of them won with the compassion which is love then the other wins with the mercy, and the mercy encompass all his other wives all together, and the mercy is a second degree after love, but in love; one can never love except one, and never can do justice with love in his heart so he divides it between two (wives) ever, and that what was meant in the word of Allah the Most High: {And you cannot do justice between wives, even if you were covet,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:129

It is not permissible for him to lean all the leaning, if he was loving one of them he still can do justice among them in the provision measures and at night, so he does not come to who he is loving her more than his other wife then he wrongs him self.

Link of the statement:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1815

Link of the translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?18671

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the furbished land, and where is it found and who are its occupants?

It is the land which Allah mentioned it in the Quran: {And the earth, He has set it for (His) creatures;(10) Therein is fruit and palms with hanging clusters,(11) And the grain with (its) husk and plants with fragrance.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:10-12

And occupies it the world of jinn, and they are whom Allah made Adam khalifa over them instead of lucifer who made mischief in it and spilled the blood, for that He said: {See You? This is he whom You have honored above me! If You respite me to the day of Resurrection, I will certainly cause his progeny to perish except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:62

This is the furbished land which it is a leveled plain, and Allah the Most High said: {And the land, We have furbished it. How well We prepared it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:48

And it is at two gates; A gate at the farthest north edge of the earth, and another gate at the farthest south edge of the earth, and that because the earth is not exactly spherical in fact it is semi-spherical, and for this land are two gates and has two Easts and two Wests, is the sun disappeared off the southern gate it shined on it once again from the northern gate and if it disappeared off the northern it shines on it once again from the southern so it became for this land two gates, and the farthest distance on earth is the distance between these two gates, for that the human being said to his satan companion: {O would that between me and you there were the distance of the East and the West!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhorf] 43:38

That is because the greatest distance on earth is the distance between the two gates and they are the northern gate and it is located at the utmost end of the earth to the north, and the other is in the utmost end of the earth to the south, and the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain is in between the two barriers,meaning it is between the two halves of the earth's hemispheres. He named them two barriers because each one of them block the glow of the sun onto the other so it would be half dark and the other half daylight, and this in respect to the earth's surface. As for the barrier is in between them (two barriers) there is a straight in the earth's cavity so he made between them a fortified barrier where Gog and Magog into one side and other world on the other side, and this land is with two Easts and with two Wests because of the two gates, as for the surface of the earth it does not have except eastern side and western that faces it. But the speared land (in the inner earth) has two Easts and two Wests for that Allah the Most High said: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:17

As for the outer-side of the earth has only one eastern side and one western side, And Allah the Most High said: {The Lord of the East and the West — there is no God but He — so take Him for a Guardian.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muzamel] 73:9

Oh people indeed you are arguing with me in factual signs has ratification upon the actual reality if you were to know, and if you gained knowledge about them you would have found the reality of the interpretation upon the actual reality as Dhul-Qarnain found that in His journey to the utmost-far ends of the earth (the extremities) of north and south, then he went on a journey into the hollow earth/earth cavity so he found besides both of them (two barriers) a people. And by Allah, where are Gog And Magog? Indeed they are located where the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain is located. So where is the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain? Why the satellites did not discover that? And if that was on earth surface they would have seen it the people of space (the astronauts); in fact they are underneath the soil and they are procreating forth from every back (race-progeny), that is the law of false-messiah the deceiver (Al-Dajjal antichrist) the lawfulness of indecency, so the female carries many children from this and that mixed satans, jinn and mankind, in fact they practice the indecency on a continuous form and they scream because the demons inciting them with fury. And the Russian researchers heard the voices of this world that are in the inner earth after the Russian scientists dug thousands of meters while they were searching for the earth's minerals but they heard voices for other world, and that astonished them! And Al-Zandani said a commentary on that subject that they are people of hell fire, and requested from the scientists to research about the facts of these voices, so he thought they are the people of hell fire! But I oppose him in this saying, and I say that they are gog and magog, as for the screaming surely little of it that gets out of any of them form the reason of indecent practices, and most of the voices are noises of sounds and has echo in the inner earth, but Al-Zandani claims that they are people of Hell fire! And previously we explained to you where to be the hell fire in the speech which I nullified in it the chastisement of the grave the hole of the corpse; in fact they are chastised in hell fire and the chastisement is on the soul only, and there is no difference between chastisement of the soul and the body and all the senses are for the soul, and if it departed; the body does not feel anything even if it was burnt and became ash.

Statement's link in English:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24135

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1306

المصغرات المرفقة المصغرات المرفقة اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	ImageProxy.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	269 
الحجم:	30.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2364  

8. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: what is the land that Allah speaks about it, praise be to him the Most High in His word: {And He made you inherit their land and their dwellings and their property, and a land which you have not yet stepped on.?

19 - 12 - 1429 AH
    18 - 12 - 2008 AD
    03:21 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

O community of Muslims and the people altogether, that is satan himself, he is the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal) antichrist, and he is still in Allah’s garden in the land beneath the soil, and that is the garden of sedition wherein the deceptive messiah (antichrist) wants to seduce you with it but Allah promised you with it in the worldly-life before the heavenly-garden of the hereafter, so He certainly make you live a good life in a land you have not stepped on it yet, so Allah makes to inherit their land and their homes in the worldly-life. A fulfillment to Allah’s promise to the Muslims in the word of Allah the Most High: {And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not stepped on it yet..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:27

That land is the land which a Muslim’s foot did not step on it yet from the nation of Mohammad prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so if you obeyed satan and disobeyed Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi; then it is gone from you, surely satan does not promise you but only to deceive, so if you obeyed the deceptive messiah who is satan himself, surely you will never attain it, and it had been in the hand (under control) of Adam and his wife until they disobeyed the command of their Lord and believed satan, the got out of what they were in it from glory, and as that you for if you disobeyed Allah’s command and believed the outcast satan, surely let not satan seduce you with it as he caused your parents to get out (of it), indeed Allah had warned you from his sedition. And Allah the Most High said: {O children of Adam, let not satan seduce you, as he expelled your parents from the garden, pulling off from them their clothing that he might show them their shame. He surely sees you, he as well as his host, from whence you see them not. Surely We have made the devils to be the friends of those who believe not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:27

And Allah’s messenger Mohammad has taught you about the day of this land which (Al-Dajjal) the deceiver occupies it, and Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Indeed the day of the deceiver (Al-Dajjal) is as a year of your years]

And forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him said: [His day as a year] meaning, his day as a year of your years

O people, I only speak to you with the True knowledge that you will find it True upon the actual reality while you are still in the worldly-life, and i do not follow fiction that does not accept it the mind nor logic, and we had explained to you the garden of seduction that was the reason of seducing Adam so he coveted eagerly on it and on remaining in it, but satan only scared him that Allah did not forbid him from that tree in order both not to be abiding angels in that bliss that they are in it, and longing for that both ate from the tree, so let not satan seduce you as he expelled your parents from the earthly-garden, surely I am faithful adviser to you.

And this garden is beneath the soil and it is for Allah. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:6

And for it is two eastes from two facing sides, and it the land of the two easts, and the two easts of it (two sun rises) they are the same two wests of it (two sun sets), and the Lord of it is Allah and not His enemy and your enemy the deceptive messiah (al-Dajjal) antichrist. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rhaman] 55:17

In the meaning of: that it has two gates one of them in the extremities of the earth southern (pole), and the other in the remote extremities of the earth northern (pole), and the greatest farthest distance between two points in this earth is in between these two gates. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Until when he comes to Us, he says: O would that between me and you there were the distance of the two Easts and the two Wests! so evil is the associate!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:38

That’s because the farthest distance between two points in this land is between the two points of the two easts because both in two eastes from two facing sides and the sun rise on it from the south gate so the sun rays penetrates this spread land until its rays exit from the north gate because this land is a leveled terrain, Allah had spread it smoothly and furnished it with greenery so He spread it smoothly and you would you see it exposed and has no hidden curves, in fact it is exposed and leveled, Allah spread it with vegetations and spread it smoothly In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and We are Makers of the vast extent.(47) And the land, We have spread it out. How well We prepared it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:47-48

In the meaning of: That He made it apparent spread out plain, if one of you was at one of its gates he will see the sun in the sky facing its other gate, and that is the description of its terrain. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We prepared it!}Truthful Allah the Great. That is the land Allah placed it for comfort, in it fruits and palms with hanging clusters and grain with husk and plants with fragrance. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth, He has set it for comfort;(10) Therein is fruit and palms having sheathéd clusters,(11) And the grain with (its) husk and fragrance.(12) Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you (both) deny?(13)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:10-13

That is the land Allah placed it for comfort, in it fruits and palms with hanging clusters and grain with husk and plants with fragrance. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth, He has set it for (His) creatures;(10) Therein is fruit and palms with hanging clusters,(11) And the grain with (its) husk and plants with fragrance.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:10

As for His the word: {And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property,..} surely it is concerning Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and who were with him.

As for His the word: {And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property,..} surely it is concerning Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and who were with him, and as for the word of Allah the Most High: {..and (to) a land which you have not stepped on it yet. And Allah is ever Possessor of power over all things.} surely He means the Imam Mahdi and his party whom they are themselves party of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and all of us are party of Allah, indeed the party of Allah, they shall triumph. And He make us heirs of that land's kingdom from homes, wealth, it is the land which Allah promised you with it and did not step on it a foot of a Muslim from the illiterates yet, and that is the garden of tryout, its castles of silver and the doors of it castles are from gold, and decorative ornaments, and stairs by which they ascend. Took authority over it antichrist (Al-Maseeh Al-Dajjal) the deceiving messiah who call the people to disbelieving in Allah The Truth, and he claims Godhood without right, and he promises the unbelievers with a call of truth with these homes which its ceilings are of silver and its doors of gold, and he wants to make the people a one nation upon disbelief and what satan promises them only to deceive, and that is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And were it not that all people would become one (disbelieving) community, We would provide for those who disbelieve in the All Merciful, roofs of silver for their houses and stairs (of silver) by which they ascend,(33) And (of silver) the doors of their houses and the couches on which they recline,(34) And of gold. And all this is naught but a provision of this world’s life; and the Hereafter is with thy Lord only for the dutiful.(35)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:33-35

And I want to invade it, surely we do not wait until (antichrist) the deceiving messiah to invade us fearing that he makes the people a one nation upon disbelief, considering the charm of the kingdom which he expelled you from it, and we are dominant over them. And Allah wants to make you a one nation upon the Truth, and if (antichrist) the deceiving messiah calls you to disbelieve in Allah — O comunity of this nation — you would have followed him due to the charm of the kingship which is in this earth, indeed it is the beauties of this world’s life and its adornment, and satan does not want any to enter it except who disbelieved in Allah and followed him and disobeyed the Awaited Imam Mahdi.

I swear by the Lord of might and glory indeed, I will expel him from it by the power of Allah driven away despised, rejected him and all of his armies whose he preparing from the human offspring from Jews their human fathers and their female mother are from satanic jinn so they mate with them from those who changed the creation of Allah, so they give birth at the antichrist the outcast satan, surely we are dominant over them with the will of Allah the All Might, the Wise, then Allah will make me inherit and those who are with me their land, their dwellings, and their wealth in a land that you did not step on it yet. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden. And Allah is ever Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:27

ـــــــــــــــــ

Link of statement in English:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24135

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1306

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the secret of the alphabetical letters at the beginning of some chapters in the Honorable Quran?

14 12 - 1430 AH
    02 - 12 - 2009 AD
    08:49 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,

I am the Imam Mahdi issuing fatwa to you about the secret of the alphabetical letters at the beginning of some chapters of the Quran from the first of them {A.L.M.} in chapter of Al-Baqarah to the seal of them {N} the seal of Allah's khalifas altogether, and we just came with the proof from the Quran itself that Allah symbolizes to the name of any of the khalifas by one alphabetical letter with a condition that the symbol is one of the alphabetical letters in the first name, and the symbol does not go beyond to the father's name; only from the first name and by any letter of it from the initial of it or from the middle of it, so look at the word of Allah the Most High: {And the one with Nûn (in his name), when he went away in wrath, and he thought that We would not have power over him, so he called out among afflictions: There is no God but You, glory be to You! Surely I am of who committed wrong.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:87

Through this verse we know that Allah symbolized for Allah's Prophet (Yunus) Jonah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- by the alphabetical letter (Al-Nûn), and since it came in the middle of the words of Allah, for that uttered the alphabetical letter N, by its pronunciation (Al-Nûn) from one of the letters of his first name which is (Nûn), so that is the prophet's symbol for the name of Allah's prophet Yunus (Jonah), and since we know that his name is Yunus (Jonah) from another story, then we come to chapter (Maryam Al-Siddiqah) Mary the woman of truth. And Allah the Most High said: : {K.H.Y.`A.S. (Kãf. Hã. Yã. `Ayn. Sãd.(1) A mention of the mercy of your Lord to His servant Zakariya.(2)} [Maryam] 19:1-2

(K.H.Y.`A.S. (Kãf. Hã. Yã. `Ayn. Sãd.) These symbols for prophets of Emran’s family according the order of the age
    (K) Allah made it a symbol to the name of Zakariya peace be upon him
    (H) Allah made it a symbol to the name of Harûn (Aaron) brother of Mary, and for that they said: O sister of Harûn
    (Y) Allah made it a symbol to the name of Allah’s prophet Yahya (John) whom Allah granted him wisdom when (he is) a child
    (`A) Allah made it a symbol to the name of Allah’s prophet `Aesa (Jesus) son of mary peace be upon him
    (S)Allah made it a symbol to the name (Al-Siddiqah) Maryam (Mary), and since she is not from the prophets, for that Allah took her symbol from the attribute name of Maryam as Allah named her (Al-Siddiqah) in the word of Allah the Most High: {The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away. And his mother was (Sidiqah) a truthful woman..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:75

Therefore, since the chapters with the organized alphabetical letters in the grand Quran by the command from Allah their number is twenty nine chapters and the organizing of it is done by the command from the All Merciful, and since the number of the mentioned prophets in the grand Quran by the name they are twenty eight prophet and messenger and all of them are Allah's khalifas, as for the twenty ninth khalifa you would find him in the last chapter was put according to the order of chapters with the alphabetical letters and it is chapter (N) and that is the name of the seal of Allah's khalifas altogether (Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), and that is the True Imam Mahdi from the Lord of the worlds, and Allah have swore by a letter of his name to His prophet and the grand Quran that through him Allah will indeed make a victory to the call of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(By) N, and by the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely thine is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely you have sublime morals.(4) Surely you will see, and they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:1-6

Each prophet is a khalifa, and not each prophet is a messenger, and each Imam is khalifa and not each Imam is a prophet. As for the proof that the prophets are Imams is the word of Allah the Most High: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam for the people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:124

As for the proof that each prophet is khalifa is the word of Allah the Most High: {O David, surely We have made you a khalifa in the land; so judge between the people justly}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:26

Therefore each Imam is khalifa and not each Imam is prophet,and the seal of Allah’s Khalifas is (N) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the True intended from His word the Most High said: {(N) and by the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely thine is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely thou hast sublime morals.(4) Surely you will see, and they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:1-6

And this is a promise from Allah to His prophet Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to make him victorious and His written Book the grand Quran by this Imam who Allah put the symbol of his name (N) so Allah would send him in the nation of the few numbered exemplary(individuals) whom Allah had them encompass with the logical knowledge , so He shows them the scientific verses of the Quran with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality so they recognize it with what Allah had them encompass from the knowledge upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:93

And the nation of the few numbered exemplary (individuals), from them are the people whom Allah had them compass in what He willed from His knowledge upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and that We will make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anam] 6:105, until it clears to the people altogether that Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is not a madman and this Quran he had received it from a Wise All Knowing, because it cleared to them that he is the Truth from their Lord upon the actuality with the signs of ratification with the knowledge of science and logic upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest horizons and within themselves, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fusilat] 41:53

Surely Allah have sent the Awaited Mahdi as ratification for the True promise to debate the people with the facts of the grand Quran's scientific signs starting with the signs in the horizons of the cosmic space from around the earth, so we clarified for them the fact of the seven earthly-planets that is mentioned in the grand Quran and that indeed they exist all of them after our earth on which we live, and we brought clear and explicit verses to those who possess understanding-mind to know that the seven earthly-planets all of them are existing after our earth in the cosmic space. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea replenishing it — from after it — seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:27

ـــــــــــــــــ

Read more of the translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26157
    Link of the original statement:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1262

صفحة 4 من 4 الأولىالأولى ... 234
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 11:37 AM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2017, 11:00 PM
  3. Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4
    مشاركات: 28
    آخر مشاركة: 14-04-2015, 10:19 PM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 04:22 AM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2