الموضوع: Questions of Nasrullah Qaisrani

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12
  1. افتراضي Questions of Nasrullah Qaisrani

The following message was sent to you via the موقع الإمام المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني، منتديات البشرى الإسلامية والنبإ العظيم Contact Us form by Nasrullah Qaisrani ...
    ======================================

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatohu,

Dear brother Nasir,

This faqeer is pleased to know your deep research in the field of Hollow earth theory and relating it to the interpretation of the Quran and is also worried about some of your controversial claims..

In your interview you have claimed that "One divine day is 1000 years of Hollow earth = 360.000 years" (More precisely you claimed 360.000 SOLAR years).

Allah SWT tells us – "And verily, a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of WHAT YOU RECKON".22:47
    So by the phrase "what you reckon", Allah has told clearly that "One divine day is 1000 years of our reckoning on earth = 1.000 years". Since Allah was speaking to Muhammad (saw) who reckoned the years in a LUNAR way not the SOLAR way.. So "One divine day is 1000 years of reckoning of Muhammad and his sahaba = 1.000 LUNAR years"

So dear brother, this faqeer wants to ask the following questions to clarify your claims:
    1- How did you claim that the Quranic verse is pointing towards a SOLAR YEAR?
    2-How can you claim that "One day in Hollow Earth is 360 Earth days (circling once around the sun)"
    3-How can you claim that "One day of Hollow earth is equal to one year as we know it."
    4- Under the Hollow earth theory it has been claimed that both the inner portion and the outer portion has its own (central) sun and moon. So how can you claim that the inner earth is circling once around the sun?
    5-Under the Hollow earth theory it has also been claimed that we are actually living in the inner portion of the earth. Quran also points towards it.
    As a punishment to Adam and Eve Allah said to them, "Go down...." 002:036 which shows that in fact Adam was sent down to the inner portion of the hollow earth while the garden of Eden actually lies at the outer portion of the hollow earth. So how can you claim that we are living at the outer portion of the earth and that there is no sun or moon in that portion of the earth where the garden of Eden exists.?
    6-How have you claimed that Iblees was not expelled from the Garden of Eden. Allah tells us that
    "We said, "Go down from it, all of you..." 002:038
    "[Allah] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled." 15:34
    "[Allah] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled." 038:077
    [Allah] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together." 007:018

I hope you will clarify these questions if you are a true Mahdi.
    JazakAllahu Khairan. Wassalamu Ala Manittaba al Huda.

Faqeer Nasrullah Qaisrani

======================================
    User Name: Nasrullah Qaisrani
    User ID: 6329
    Profile: https://nasser-alyamani.org/member.php?6329

2. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All merciful and rewarding merciful
    peace and prayers upon the prophets and their families and whomsoever follow them in the right path till the day of Judgment day.
    wa alikum alslam wa rahmato Allah wa Brakato
    Dear brother I will try to answer what I can in segments and others brothers and sisters might also bring you a better understanding by translating paragrphs for some of the imam declaration of Quran
    Beloved brother in the sake of Allah , we welcome you in the blog of Imam Mahdi (guided leader to the truth)Imam Nassir Mohamed Alymani-the name means The supporter to Mohamed, and the imam origin is Yemenise-
    Dear bother regarding your statement about the Imam having done a research on the theory of Hollow earth and then relating it to the Quran, I would like to say this statement is false because Imam Nassir Mohamed Alymani only knew about hollow earth and it's inhabitant creatures from the Quran with no previous research as one might think a scholar usually will use that path, as we see some of today Muslim scholars who are trying to explore the miracles of the Quran, actually they also have made alot of mistakes according to a statement of the imam in one of his declaration of deep understanding of Quran. Imam Mahdi claim and challenge is clear, that he have been given divine guidance for understanding the Great Quran from the All merciful and the understanding will be illuminating facts of the Quran by the Quran that you will come to see in actual real life stage, so for example when it comes to Hollow earth and it's inhabitant creatures these are events that we will come to see in our life time; but before that you will also come to conclusion that imam declaration for Quranic verses are succinct verses that does proves his point
    <<<< to be continued.
    <a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.
    اضغط الرابط ليصلك الجديد فى البث الحي :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer...confirmation=1

3. افتراضي

Also , I see in your questions that you came into wrong conclusions to what the imam was saying. first I am going to bring to you a translated declaration of understanding to the Quran to see if it answer your question about how calculation were made, but keep in mind the Imam have several declarations, so I will try to simplify as much as I can...[/SIZE]
    [
    the following is translated,I HOPE IT WILL HELP ANSWER YOUR FIRST QUESTION
    n the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful[/COLOR]
    From the vector of Mohamed which is the translation of my name Nassir Mohamed (vector of Mohamed) Alymani(from Yemen) to all people, I say peace on to whom who follows the guided path…….therefore
    Oh people, I declare to you that your world is coming to an end and your hereafter is approaching, the time of reckoning is about to happen and you all are oblivious to it as you are in a state of rejection to the truth. Oh people, I have being bestowed with divine knowledge, a knowledge that you have not gained, for Allah have given me the truthful statement of explanation to the Holy Quran. Whereby, I will be able to explain in details everything from the Quran with clear evidence highlighted from the Quran, teaching you the knowledge that you have not encountered. Such as, I will explain to you how long have you existed on earth from the time of your creation to the time of your judgment day resurrection, these calculation is precise by the date, hour, minute and second. Do not mock me because I say to you such thing; for I am coming to you with truthful statements of explanation of the great Quran which people are in conflict to what it is. By Allah’s’ permission, it is I who is going to give you a clear verdict on resurrection day. I will tell that from creation to resurrection day, it took only a span of one day; for I am the best among you in following the straight path and I am the most knowledgeable in Quran but a lot of you are ignorant to this fact. So, come to me to teach you what you have not known, the knowledge neither you nor all who came before you, people who are still alive or dead, did not know about it. I say on to you, do not accept any of my saying, if that saying is driven by abstract, intangible and theoretical evidence. As it is a fact that a theory will remain a theory but hard core reality will not be defeated. The reality of my statements will be clear as 1+1=2, the back bone of my statements is knowledge and reason supported by math and physics, to be shown as ample concrete truth, in order for you to see that what I say is true and it’s not a mere tale. Oh people, Quran is the catalogue for this huge universe. Allah has revealed it in such away that it’s going to illustrate in details what you have known in contemporary time or previously in history. You do not hold any knowledge of Quran except the little you came to encounter and realize, matter of fact your knowledge about Quran is a drop in the sea. Quran is truly mysterious, and false will not come in its presence, be that as it may, in our contemporary time or in past time; for Quran is truly a grace and mercy from Allah to lead the path of guidance and Allah have put in it detailed explanation to every thing which matters. The harsh reality, is that you have put the Quran behind your back by not implementing its teachings, and the reciters of Quran, except a few, read it in a journal fashion without reflecting on its meaning. A true scholar is not the one who memorizes the entire Quran, but the best among you is the learned who studied the Quran and teach it with explanation in order for people to understand what Allah have revealed to them; then, they would see that this Quran is the light and a true medicine that heals the hearts from any doubts
    Oh man kind, do not you want to know how long in time had past before a human even existed? A lot of you might find what I just said strange, then you would think that I am exaggerating, because you are going to say, and how would you know the math of such a mathematical issue? Well, it’s easy for whom Allah have bestowed his knowledge upon. No one among you will be able to argue with me on what Allah have granted me in clear fashion as 1+1=2, and you will see that I am not like those astronomers’ that have speculated life span of the galaxies and earth to be fourteen billion years or fifteen billion years give and take one year, as if they through a dart in the dark and except the right answer, this seems to me very silly. Do you know why I feel this way, its because they would have missed the fact by tenth of hundreds of million years. I ask you by Allah, how big is the difference between what they bring up by theoretical calculation, do not you see its millions of years. These differences clearly deviate from the objective of science and common sense. By all means what a huge difference between what the great Quran have stated as Allah revealed the truth in specific data from beginning to end in year, month, day, hour, minute, and second. Allah have placed two keys in the holy Quran to be able to have the knowledge of time; where he made one key, is to know the moon phases and the other key, is to know the Sun Movement. The ultimate secret is in the sun and lunar eclipses. As it’s known to Astrological scientists, that the movement of the sun and the moon is mechanical and physics based, this fact to them is concrete as formula 1+1=2 by hour, minute and second. Allah have made the secrete for that assigned day and that assigned hour known by the sun and lunar eclipse, therefore Allah have said in the Quran
    (But Man wants to speak apostasy in front of you, as he asks: on what day is judgment day;
    Its when it flashes in front of people eyes, a lunar eclipse , the sun and moon will be gathered together, then mankind will say there is no escape)

Oh Muslims, Allah did not reply to that question by mocking the questioner, on the contrary, he have told people on what day judgment day is going to happen by the year, month, hour, minute and second. Allah days in his terms is not like human days in our terms. Humans tend to make days longer or shorter by an addition or subtraction to time. Allah days in his terms are fixed by hour, minute, and second. So, a day will not at all be longer than the other one, instead they are set up equally. The Sun will not catch up with the moon, and the night will not over pass day time, as the sun revolve in its own orbit. This pattern started as the revolving movement began when the sun moved away from its point of stability position to the time it will come back to that same stable position point and then it will suddenly stop when it reaches the point of stable position once again. The point of stability position is a state of position that the sun had started to move away from when Allah created the Heavens and earth, the other orbital revolving movements began when the sun started to move away from this position. It’s like the first cart in a train, when the first cart starts to move the rest will follow. So, when the sun started to move the earth and moon followed and time started to tick it’s first second of age. Every thing is moving to its named and set time at the end of the journey, and then the sun moon and earth will come to a halt; then the mountains will tumble in ruins. It’s like a someone who is driving a car and suddenly he pushed the break and in the same time pulled the hand break, you would see that the driver will fly off the front engine side, the passengers in the back will fly off to the driver side and front passenger will fly and hit the front window side, as such the earth and what it holds’ of mountains and seas. The mountains will tumble in ruins and the seas will overflow; shores will be immersed with water due to the strong wind that caused the offshoer to be drowned, ruins of mountains and compressed sea, will fly off and man made buildings or castles they will not tumble, as you might expect when an earth quick hits, instead they will all fly off the ground brick by brick and even humans they will fly off the ground as if you see a fleet of butterflies taken off in air, the mountains fly off in a manner as you see cotton blown by the wind except it’s to Allah’s’ might that he holds the mountains, seas, and castles from being all wiped out, for Allah is merciful and kind to people, but a lot among you are not thankful.

Oh people, I am warning you since the month of Muhram 1426 that this year 2005 A.D-1426HIJRI
    Is the last day in the days of ALLAH, it’s end for life as we know it (aldnya). This last day started on the sun rise of Thursday 14 of Ramadan 1425 , and it began with a lunar eclipse on Thursday the 14th of Ramdan 1425HIJRI, then the sun down for this day was on Thursday 13th of Ramadan 1426 when the moon will become a full moon in Ramdan 1426HIJRI. To be more specific it’s the night of the 14th Ramadan 1426 HIJRI which is a Monday, that is the blessed full moon day which all wise Allahs’ ordinance is send down and that is the blessed night where the great Quran was being revealed to the seal of prophet hood and messengers Mohamed peace be upon him and his family, that is the day of distinction between truth and false, where its shown in evidence who lives in triumph and who dies in vain, it’s when the two army met in the battle of Bader; and the date and time is according to Maka time zone. The night of the 14th of Ramdan at exactly 6:00 P.M the sun will set down and the moon will appear in full moon phase to the east, and when the moon rises a little bit you will see a planet that will appear next to the moon, in the north east side of the moon to a person who is looking upward toward the moon. This date is by Earth time calculation. But days of Allah in his terms is not like our days For our days is 12 hour and night is 12 hour and it varies, as it can be short or long days. But Allah days in his terms are even set up dates, Allah day in his terms is 12 month, six month days and six month nights. We calculate it’s full cycle as our planet(Earth) revolve on its axis for a whole year, there is no addition to it, one year=360 days no addition or subtraction, but to Allah it’s nothing but one day.
    Allah- One day- time span is equal to 12 lunar months to be exact. Since a day in Allahs’ terms equals a whole year; So, Allahs’ one month in his term equal to30 years, which is in Allah’s’ years term is equal to 360 year. That would be in the life of mankind is nothing but one thousand year since the time ADAM is being created to the time When people are resurrected, 1000 year exactly. This day is calculated based on our earthly calculation, so every year of this 1000 year will equal 360 year. Then, multiply 360times 1000=360,000 year and that is exactly the time since man being on earth, from the day of creation to the day of resurrection, 360,000 year(in earth calc) by the hour, minute and second.

This calculation of Allah’s days is based the earth and moon revolving cycle, but if we calculated it based on the sun revolving cycle it is only one day, one revolving cycle. It is because Allah’s astronomical day of the sun equals to 360 thousand year in human earthly calculation. Then let us see how long it’s being before man seized to exist, from the time Allah created the Heavens and Earth, it’s forty nine thousand year, take in consideration for every one thousand year(Allahs’) is equal to 360 thousand year in our calculation. SO, in order to get the math for the age of the heavens and earth we need to multiply 360 thousand year times fifty thousand year. It’s because the total age of the heavens and earth on the dot by the hour, minute and second is fifty thousand year to be exact. We need to note that in every thousand year that makes up the fifty thousand year there is what equals to 360 thousand year in our calculation of earth revolving on it’s axis. Man was not created until the start of the final one thousand year of the fifty thousand year. Therefore, it’s being 49 thousand year as man seized to exist. As Allah states in Quran (
    When we blow (decree of be and it is) on mans creation (having being formed with features in pervious life in the womb of their mother) and resurrected in the same body features when the decree of be is given on their dead bodies, where the transgressors are brought up and their faces are gloomy and dark in pale blue and they are brought up in groups for their reckoning. They are going to whisper to each other, we have being dead for tens, and Allah is all knowing of what they have said but the most accurate from among the resurrected people is the one who have said you did not last more than a day)

As to what it means for Allah to say we know, here Allah is indicating his knowledge to us about (the subject ) they are whispering about, which was their question on how long they have being in earth on years terms. For it is no more than a day, one thousand years of our earthly time by mankind counting premises. What Allah means by a thousand year in mankind terms of counting, is that one day(Allah’s’) equals in our math to one year; hence, this is a thousand year and each year that makes up this thousand year consist of 360 days. We need not to forget that a day Allah’s’ term is equal to 12 (lunar) months. So, if a day (Allah’s term) equals to a year (earthly term) then each year, making up the one thousand years, will equal to 360 year; Then we would multiply 360 times 1000 year= 360 thousand year and that is the answer to how long man kind existed on earth. To add to your knowledge Allah have created the earth in two days which are Saturday and Sunday, do not forget the main rule (Allah’s day is equal to 12 month), therefore earth is created in two years, and what’s on it of lively hood is being ordained to be established in wise process that took another more two years, which sums up earth and what it holds to be four even days to whom he asks. Note: The day span is equal to 12 month. Also, he has created the heavens in two days. So he finished his creation of heavens and earth by Thursday; then he ordered the heavens and earth to come in obedience in voluntary or involuntary fashion, but the heavens and earth spoke and chose the voluntary fashion for existence and there it all started and the movement began on Friday the first at 12:00 pm(noon) by Makah time zone, the sun was on a stage of eclipse. The Kabbah(house of God) was named Kabbah although it did not exist yet, but its preordained location is there. On that time it was the first eclipse, it is in 1st Ramadan, year one. Also, the 1st lunar eclipse that happened on the night of the 14th of Ramadan( an earthly calendar day starts from sundown to sunset) and not the night of 15th , instead it is night of 14th Ramadan, year one at the beginning of time. A day in Allah’s terms starts in Ramadan and ends in Ramadan, meaning from the night of ordinance (lilat Al-Qadir) to the night of ordinance (lilat Al-Qadir). I declare to you that the next solar eclipse is going to be on 1st Ramadan, Monday at 12:00 P.M Makkah time zone. Therefore, the month of Shaban will be 30 days. Hence, fasting should be on Monday 1st Ramadan 1426 Hijiri calendar, but if you measure it time as what the age of life, this Ramadan is 360 thousand in calculation spaning from Adam creation to the time of all creation resurrection. I have finished this rightful declaration to you as I have summed up my speech that I brought to you from the holy book (Quran). Peace to whom he follows the divine guidance.
    Your brother Nassir Mohamed Alyamani
    AM

Read more:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=6695
    TO BE CONTINUED INSHALLAH
    <a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.

4. افتراضي

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatohu,
    Dear brother Nasrullah Qaisrani,

You should know that the Imam never said that the sun is fixed or that one year for each planet or star is equal to one tour around the Sun. This is the heliocentric model existing nowadays and it’s false.
    God says in the holy Quran: “ It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming. Sourate Ya-sin: 40 “
    لا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ (40) : سورة يس
    “but each, in an orbit, is swimming” it confirms that the sun, the moon and the Earth are swimming (not fixed)
    The problem now: How are the true orbits of the planets? The solution is to consider a fixed landmark (reference) for all the movements. According to the statements of Imam NASSER MOHAMED, the center of the universe is a point it is the point of Kaaba. All the planets and stars even our Earth turn and swim around the point of Kaaba. You can ask me: but how the Earth can turn around the point of the Kaaba ?
    First of all the Imam will give more details about the Earth movement, but I can help you to let you think about it : look at this picture below : you have three points : imagine that the point at the center is the Kabaa, another point of the earth (third point) is rotating around the hollow Earth (second point) but the surface of the Earth still always tangent with the point of Kabba. A Year is a tour around the Kabaa.

the obtained curve is a rose.
    Remark : this image is just for giving Idea. To obtain the true movement you must consider that the speed of the third point is equal to 360 x speed of the second point.

Salamou Alaykom

5. افتراضي

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatohu

First of all I am thankful to you all for the detailed reply and moving the discussion on a constructive course.
    I hope you'll not take my words as criticism.
    I am neither your foe nor your friend. I'm friend of the TRUTH whosoever speaks it.
    I am neither a Mahdi, nor a scholar nor a saint. I am just a humble student of Quraan. Quraan is the only true Book of truth and guidance and a shortcut to ones individual connection with Allah SWT.
    Only Allah is perfect having the perfect and absolute knowledge of everything. Our limited intellect can never perfectly grasp the unlimited wisdom of Allah SWT. Wa ma ootoona minal ilmi illa qaleela.

I feel that my questions were very simple and needed just a brief reply.
    The things are very clear:
    One lunar year is of 12 lunar months (approx. 354.37 days) as we earthly beings reckon it.
    One solar year is of 12 solar months (approx 365.24258 days) as we earthly beings reckon it.
    One Divine Day= 1000 earth years (One earth Millennium) as we earthly beings reckon.
    And verily, a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of WHAT YOU RECKON".22:47
    Our earthly life is of just a few hours as compared to the Day (Millenium) of Judgement.
    It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof. 79:46
    Average life of human race on earth = 60-1000 years (Life of Muhammad PBUH: 63 years, of Noah A.S.: 950 years)
    "And indeed We [Allah] sent Noah to his people, and he stayed among them a thousand years less fifty years; and the Flood overtook them while they were disbelievers." 029:014
    He (Allah) will say: "What number of years did you stay on earth?" They will say: "We stayed a day or part of a day. Ask of those who keep account." 023:112-113

The angels and the Spirit ascend to Him in a day, the measure of which is fifty thousand years. The Ascension of the angels and the Spirit to Allah in 50,000 years points towards a different secret of Allah apart from the "Divine Day: Millenium" phenomenon. 50,000 years is all about ascension of angels and the Spirit. The same ascension for our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) occurred within a very short span of time while it needs 50,000 years for the angels and the Spirit to ascend to Allah the most High. Allahu Akbar.

Wa Salamun ala Manittaba'al Huda.

6. افتراضي

Walikum alslam wa rahmatu allah wa barakato,
    Weclome beloved brother , we are glad you have joint the discussion in The great -news forum>
    Dear brother all the points you have noted Imam Mahdi have made many declarations of Quranic understanding regarding the issue of calculations based on sun and moon. As there are Many Quranic verses that pin point a rule for these calculations,Many of these declerations of understanding are in Arabic, the Imam explained every thing in details even the mistakes we came to accept without thinking such as to say that a sun =365 days while the fact of Quran it's only 360 days or other common mistakes as to say moon day is equivalent to what in our earthly calculations
    I would like to highlight the main concept if I can, but I fear that I will not be able to convey the message as declared by the imam. Still, in segements I will try to see if we can come to right conclusion.
    first,I would like to ask you a question: one day in the moon what is it equal in earth human 24 hour calculations? .

7. افتراضي

Well, dear brother, regarding your question, "one day in the moon what is it equal in earth human 24 hour calculations?
    I would like to say that I have never visited moon and I am not an astronomer lolzz. However you can get an easy answer from google "A day on the Moon lasts 29.5 of our Earth days. In other words, if you were standing on the surface of the Moon, it would take 29.5 days for the Sun to move entirely through the sky and return to its original position." And Allah knows the best.
    Moreover, I am not concerned with whether a year contains 360 days or 365 days. Lets agree on 360 days, no problem.
    I think I am unable to convey my basic question regarding the understanding of the Quranic Statement: "And verily, a day with your Lord is as 1000 years of WHAT YOU RECKON".22:47 So if someone else claims that "And verily, a day with your Lord is as 360000 years of WHAT YOU RECKON" will it not be a contradiction to the Quran?
    Jazakumullahu Khairan

8. افتراضي

2:185
    97:1
    to top
    Dear brother, I will present to you the verses where the Imam highlighted the answer to what a day in the moon is, and you you will come to conclude a day in moon is equal to 30 days in our 24 hour time calculation.
    used net translation,Sahih International
    Indeed, We sent the Qur'an down during the Night of Decree.
    ture is Allah word> Surah ALQADR.
    And this night in Moon based calculation is equal to a month(30 days) in our 24 hour human time zone>
    Sahih International
    The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.

True is Allah word, surah Albaqra
    I want to remind you of a note that Imam Mahdi have mentioned, that is one lunar year is equal to 354 instead of 360 day because you actually take off 12 hours from each month due to the fact that a crescent will no be obvious to the naked eye until 12 hours have passed.

Now, since you have no objection on 360 days our 24 hour calculation. I will come to the second question about counting the earth (Hollow Earth) time zone. but before I go further in my explanation to what Imam Mahdi have said,I would like to bring to your attention that the Word
    اهبطوا
    was translated into English as expelled to, Although this is the main Idea behind the word where they are expelled. But the translation of Arabic word HABAT ,and you can verify this with an Arabic speaking person, the Word means is to be demoted into a lesser value. For example you will say Habat Dollar for today exchange rate, meaning the value of the dollar was valued less in the exchange market.
    And What happened to Adam and his wife peace and prayers upon them, is that they have been expelled into a lesser value life, a life of hardship if you well, expelled from Hollow earth to the surface of Earth, both area have a different set of time zone. Keep in mind that Hollow earth is named in the Quran as the earth with two sunsets, Imam explains that is due to the fact that the sun will shine on it from the two entrances , the north and south pole.So in the contrary to what the theory thought that hollow earth have a sun of it's own. The fact is Hollow earth is in continuous exposure to the sun so when it rises from north pole entrances, it sunsets from the south pole entrances. Therefore, We can see that ad day in hollow earth will be 6 month day and 6 month night, and that equals a year in our human 24 hour calculations. Now , you have one of the keys brought about the Imam Mahdi declared understanding of Quran, then you will be able to do the math. If one day in earth(hollow earth, the original place Of Adam) equals 360 days on human 24 hour calculation. then, a year(360 days) will equal to 360 years in our human 24 hours calculations.
    Then When Allah pin point a rule for what is a day in the book of Allah will equal to 1000 year,
    then we do the math according to Earth(where Adam was):
    one day on hollow earth= 360 days (year)our human 24 hour calculation
    and
    1 day in Allah book=1000 year from what we calculate(hollow earth calculations)
    then to get actual being since Adam on earth, we calculated from Adam time zone
    360 multiply by a thousand =360000 days in our human 24 hour calculations
    a

Then the translated portion highlighted in blue will be easier for you to read, , you can see the entire translated declaration of understanding Quran by Imam Mahdi at the top of my answers.

What Allah means by a thousand year in mankind terms of counting, is that one day(Allah’s’) equals in our math to one year; hence, this is a thousand year and each year that makes up this thousand year consist of 360 days. We need not to forget that a day Allah’s’ term is equal to 12 (lunar) months. So, if a day (Allah’s term) equals to a year (earthly term) then each year, making up the one thousand years, will equal to 360 year; Then we would multiply 360 times 1000 year= 360 thousand year and that is the answer to how long man kind existed on earth.

9. افتراضي Earthly Millenium

Assalamu Alaikum,
    Dear brother, thank you for the details.
    1-The Comparison of a moon day with an earth day: Dear as I have already said that I have no first hand experience of living on moon so I cannot agree or disagree with the claims made by brother Nasser or the claims made by the western scientists. So there is no point of argument.
    2-It is good that brother Nasser has agreed that a lunar year is equal to 254 days. Even if a layman starts calculating the days of a lunar year, he will also find it to contain about 354 days.
    3-Thank you for explaining your claim of the exposure of the hollow earth (if it exists) to the sunlight through south pole and north pole. It has been confirmed that the areas near the North and South Poles have either no night for around six months of the year during summer, or complete night for six months of the year during winter.
    4-The explanation of Al-Mashriqayn and Al-Maghribayn and its relation to the hollow earth is an interesting one. I will try to study more the concepts of brother Nasser in this regard.
    5- I still believe that in the verse of "One Divine Day= 1000 earth years" is related to the yearly calculation based on Makkah time zone not the Hollow earth time zone, because in this verse Allah is addressing to Muhammad SAAW and Sahaba. And Allah knows the best.

In sha Allah we will keep in touch regarding our discussions on Al Masih ad Dajjal, Ad-Daabbatum min al Ardh, and Yajooj Majooj etc to understand Quran in a better way.

Jazakumullahu Khayran
    Assalamu Alaikum

10. افتراضي

Wa alikum alslam wa rahmato Allah wabarakato,
    Dear beloved bother, I would like to say that I admire your train of thoughts , It seems that you target what you are looking for and you reason to find the truth, Both merits are good foundation to find the truth, But as you know as a Muslim we all need Allahs' guidance ;So, as you are searching for the truth ask Allah in your supplications to show you if what Imam (Nassir Mohammed) Alyamani saying is truth and to make you follow it, and if Imam (Nassir Mohammed )Alyamani is false to show you his saying as false and to prevent you from following the false.
    Note: Imam mahdi name is to be addressed as Nassir mohammed, For his name have a divine wisdom according to a Prophet Hadieth, and it would be translated as the vector to Mohammed .
    As to point number 5- where you have said the base for yearly calculation is based on Makka time zone, to that I say beloved brother, look at the big picture you consider a day by sun down and sun set, then what do you consider what happened to the 6 month in the northern hemisphere and six month at southern hemisphere can you see sun set and sundown circled a year covered entire Earth! Also, Earth is one Earth so the conversion is needed to cover the calculation of the entire zones of Earth(hollow and 24hour human zone),not counting both factors will make you stumble in other verses of the Quran and you yourself will conclude that you were mistaken
    for example, If you just took the factor 1 day equals to1000 day(24hour)
    then can you justify how come we are in the year 2014 After Jesus birth(only) according to their gregorian calnder,
    then
    how would you explain Allah confirm our existence was not more than a day
    check verses 102-104 Surah Taha

The Day the when creation will be blown(word be)to be raised up. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, faces are darkned.
    20:103
    to top

They will murmur among themselves, "You remained not but ten [days in the world]."
    20:104
    We are most knowing of what they say when the best of them in manner will say, "You remained not but
    one day
    Also, I would like to add that the time of Prophet Mohammed peace and prayers upon him and his family was a time that was addressed with verses that their time and capacity of knowledge will hold, and since we are at the time of high capacity in knowledge and Allah wants to reveal full understanding to The verses where people will see in actual real life manifestation to the truth these verses are talking about , in order for people to believe that this Quran is truth from God and that this Man of God (Imam Mahdi was given the whole knowledge of the book)."
    I hope you continue your discussion with us and I am at you service and forgive me if I was not clear in my basic explanation but as I said the brothers and sisters here are more equip than me and they will answer your questions when they get a chance.
    thank you for your time

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM