1. rose A most certain truthful testimony to all honorable supporters

The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    - 6 -

AH 29 - 12 - 1429
    AD 12 - 27 - 2008
    12:39 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..A most certain truthful testimony to all honorable supporters

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord worlds, after this..

I am the awaited Mahdi, I call Allah to witness the truthful certain evidence that you are one of the sincere to Allah and His messenger and His khalifah the awaited Mahdi, indeed you have sheltered me on the day the owners of the website rebuke me at first then they band my membership, and on these days I used to write the statement with hardship linguistically for my lack use of writing on the internet, indeed I could not find the letter on the typing board, and I write it from 7 pm to the next day at 12 am noon time, non stop unless it is time to preform the prayer, then on the next day I come to see the responses, and behold I do not find my last explanatory-statement, and as well the banning of my membership being don, and so I write an explanatory-statement on other website for many long hours, then i come the next day to not find it except a few of the web pages who circulate some of my statements, so then I abandoned the internet for a number of months that followed being troubled from the owners of the websites who destroy what I spend long nights to build then they destroy it in part of a second which gave me a complex and I forsake the internet for nearly six months approximately till Allah look over me, and one day I accessed the internet and be hold to find that I have a website built especially for me, and all my explanatory-statements that was not deleted yet was gathered from many websites, and the situation astonished me, who is the one that made for me a website with the name of (The Site of the Islamic Good News) www.mahdialumma.com and gathered all my explanatory-statements?! And so I signed up as member in it without me know who is he but indeed I was calling my Lord supplicating to reward him on my behalf the best reward of what the righteous servants had been rewarded with. On one day I signed on my messenger and it was the first time in six months, and behold an individual writing to me and saying that he is the one who built for me the website so I would be in it freely, and to protect the true statement of the awaited Mahdi for a reminder to the whole humanity, so it was the first supporter for this from all the supportive helpers on the international wed, he is a man who came from the farthest end of the city (Al-Husain Bin Omar). And from that day he still increasing the strength and baking up to send the true statement as reminder to the world as much as he could on different sites, and through the messenger and emails to publicize the debate.

Indeed I testify for this man that he is a drawn sword from Allah despite he is paralyzed and bound on a chair Allah tried him but he was patient, and it was better for him, so Allah strengthened me and aid me by him, so he made refuge for the call of the rebuked awaited Mahdi from the websites, and designed for our call more than twenty five sites and worked day and night to inform the authoritative knowledge while he never sleeps almost, so we took him as a friend and with Allah's permission we guided him to the midst of righteousness that is Al-Husain Bin Omar friend of the awaited Mahdi, and whoever love him indeed Allah and His messenger, and His Khalifa the Awaited Mahdi would love him, and who ever was an enemy to him among the nations indeed I am his open contender, he is the cream of the crop among humans and from the best of creatures, so I enjoin the whole supporters to be in goodly manner to my friend indeed he helped me for the sake of Allah the Forgiving and he does not want from me to be repay nor thanks, his commerce with his Lord a commerce that would never parish.

And community of supporters, I enjoin you in being good with your brother without him —by the will of Allah— you would not have heard about me a thing on the worldwide internet, and Bin Omar was the decreed reason to become from among the advanced supportive helpers to the Awaited Mahdi other than the whole humans, and to be from the honored and from the ministers over the worlds.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1988

اقتباس المشاركة 143012 من موضوع سلامُ الله ورحمته وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه على كافّة أحبابي في حُبِّ الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار..

- 6 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    29 - 12 - 1429 هـ
    27 - 12 - 2008 مـ
    12:39 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

شهادة الحقّ اليقين إلى كافّة الأنصار المُكرمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
    إنّني المهديّ المنتظَر أُشهدُ لله شهادة الحقّ اليقين إنّك من المٌخلصين لله ولرسوله ولخليفته المهديّ المنتظَر، فقد آويتني يوم زجرني أصحابُ المواقع بادئ الأمر فحجبوا عضويتي، وكنت أكتب البيان في تلك الأيام بصعوبةٍ بالغةٍ نظراً لعدم تعوِّدي على الكتابة في الإنترنت؛ بل لا أكاد أجد الحرف في لوحة الكتابة، وأكتبه من الساعة السابعة ليلاً إلى الساعة الثانية عشر ظُهراً اليوم الآخر، لا أتوقف إلا وقت أداء الصلاة، حتى إذا جئت اليوم الثاني لكي أنظر الردود، فإذا بي لا أجد بياني السابق، وكذلك يتمّ حجب العضوية، ومن ثم أكتب بياناً في موقع آخر ساعاتٍ عديدة ثم آتي اليوم الثاني فلا أجده إلا قليلاً من المُنتديات ينشرون بعض بياناتي، ومن ثم هجرت الإنترنت عدداً من الشهور تترى مُعقداً من أصحاب المواقع الذي يهدمون ما بنيته في ليالٍ طوال فيهدمونه في جُزءٍ من الثانية مما عقّدني وهجرت الإنترنت ما يقارب ستة أشهرٍ تقريباً حتى ينظر الله في أمري، وذات يوم فتحت الإنترنت فإذا بي أجد لي موقعاً قد خُصِّص لي، وجُمعت فيه بياناتي التي لم تُحذف بعد من مُختلف المواقع، وأدهشني الأمر! من الذي جعل لي موقع باسم
    (موقع البشرى الإسلامية) وقام بجمع بياناتي! ومن ثم سجّلت فيه عضواً ولم أعلم من هو إلا إنّني كُنت أدعو ربي أن يجزيه عني بخير الجزاء وبخير ما جازى به عباده الصالحين.

وذات يومٍ فتحت الماسنجر وأوّل مرّة أفتحه منذ ستة أشهر، فإذا بشخص يُراسلني ويقول إنّه الذي صنع لي موقعاً لأكون فيه حراً طليقاً، وليأوي البيان الحقّ للمهديّ المنتظَر للذِّكر إلى كافة البشر، فإذا الناصر لهذا الأمر من أول الأنصار في الإنترنت العالميّة هو:
    (رجُلٌ من أقصى المدينة يسعى/ الحسين بن عمر)، ولا يزال من يومها يشدُّ الأزر ويسند الظهر فيُبلّغ البيان الحقّ للذِّكر إلى العالمين بقدر ما يستطيع إلى مختلف مواقع البشر، وعن طريق الماسنجر والبريد الكتروني وغرف الحوار.

إنّ هذا الرُجل أشهد لله أنّه سيفٌ مسلولٌ من سيوف الله برغم أنّه مشلولٌ مُقعدٌ على كُرسيٍّ ابتلاه الله فصبر، وكان خيراً له، فشدّ الله به أزري ونصر به أمري، فآوى دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر المزجور من المواقع، وصمّم لدعوتنا أكثر من خمسة وعشرين موقعاً، واشتغل الليل والنهار يُبلّغ سلطان العلم ولا يكاد ينام، فاتّخذناه خليلاً وهديناه بإذن الله سواء السبيل؛ ذلك الحسين بن عمر خليل المهديّ المنتظَر، من أحبّه أحبّه الله ورسوله وخليفته المهديّ المنتظَر، ومن عاداه من العالمين فإنّي لهُ خصيمٌ مُبينٌ، فهو من صفوة البشريّة ومن خير البريّة، فأوصي كافة الأنصار بخليلي خيراً فلقد نصرني لوجه الله الغفور ولا يُريد مني جزاءً ولا شكوراً، تجارته مع ربه تجارة لن تبور.

وأستوصيكم يا معشر الأنصار في أخيكم خيراً، فلولاه (بإذن الله) لما سمعتم عنّي شيئاً في الإنترنت العالميّة، وكان ابن عمر هو سبب القدر أن تكونوا من السابقين الأنصار إلى المهديّ المنتظَر من كافة البشر، لتكونوا من المُكرّمين ومن وزرائي على العالمين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

May ALLAH bless Alhousain Bin Omar and the Imam al Mahdi Naser Mohammad

3. افتراضي The Name

The Name..

Nasser Mohammad Masaad Nasser Masaad Obad Al-Yemeni, and O society of the nation's scholars from among those who wants the Truth, so why some of you come with borrowed names and he is from the scholars of the nation as if they from among those who wasted prayers and followed lusts among heard of girls on flirting websites? But you are on the website of the Awaited Mahdi the international conference table for dialogue the site of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the site of all the scholars of the humans to the decisive dialogue And it is not a joke, so it is not proper for the dialogue to be with mysterious unknown names so I do not know who is the scholar that is making a dialogue with me and from which sect he is! So why the borrowed names? Is this for fear that his followers would back off him then they follow the Truth from their Lord? So why the fear! Does he fear from who ever was with the Truth or the one does not want other than the Truth? But who was from who wants the Truth so should not fear about Allah a blame of blamer.

O society of the nation's scholars, do not fear except Allah if you are maintaining the mosques of Allah with His remembrance, and the speakers of His pulpits do not fear except Allah if you are truthful. In confirming with the saying of Allah the Most High: {Only he can maintain the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba:18]

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?824

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-12-2017, 12:02 PM
  2. [ فيديو ] عتابٌ لأنصارنا في اليمن بالذات بأن لا يفتوا الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار ما لم نُفتِ به بالحقّ .. Admonishment to our supporters in Yemen in particular to not seduce the supporters in var
    بواسطة أميرة الإنصارية في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-12-2017, 11:45 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 12-11-2017, 09:59 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-03-2016, 09:29 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •