الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 53 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 34351525354 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 521 إلى 530 من 539
  1. افتراضي Did Sodom/Gomorrah exist in the Israel or Jordan territory?

Assalam Aleykum,

The jordan people say that these cities were destroyed on their territory and they have places on their land called Sodom and Gomorrah and prophet Lot's ( peace be upon him and all other prorphets before him and after) residence. But Jewish scientists have opposite opinion. Who is truthful? If you know, please, share.

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة :
    As for the explanatory statement to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or do they not recognize their Messenger, that they deny him?(69)}Truthful Allah the Great, which is: Or Quraish did not know their messenger so they are denying that he is from them as their ancient forefathers denied (did not recognize) Allah's messenger to them and he is from them, but they denied that he related to them but the did not know him before at all, because he traveled to Mecca heading to Sham before a hundred years ago and he passed unto the town which had rained an evil rain and it is the town of Lot and Quraish used to pass by it morning and evening for the fact it is in their way between Sham and Mecca. And Allah the Most High said: {And Lot was surely of those sent.(133) When We delivered him and his people, altogether,(134) Except an old woman among those who remained behind.(135) Then We destroyed the others.(136) And surely you pass by them in the morning,(137) And at night. Do you not then understand?(138)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Saffat] 37:133-138
    {أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)}
    {وَإِنَّ لُوطًا لَّمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ (133) إِذْ نَجَّيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ أَجْمَعِينَ (134) إِلَّا عَجُوزًا فِي الْغَابِرِينَ (135) ثُمَّ دَمَّرْنَا الْآخَرِينَ (136) وَإِنَّكُمْ لَتَمُرُّونَ عَلَيْهِم مُّصْبِحِينَ (137) وَبِاللَّيْلِ ۗ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (138)} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And indeed they pass by the town wherein was rained an evil rain. Do they not see it? Nay, they hope not to be raised again.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:40
    {وَلَقَدْ أَتَوْا۟ عَلَى ٱلْقَرْيَةِ ٱلَّتِىٓ أُمْطِرَتْ مَطَرَ ٱلسَّوْءِ ۚ أَفَلَمْ يَكُونُوا۟ يَرَوْنَهَا ۚ بَلْ كَانُوا۟ لَا يَرْجُونَ نُشُورًۭا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:40].

As well the travelers from the people of Mecca were passing by that town so they find it in their way between Mecca and Sham, and from the people of Mecca is the man who passed by it while he was leaving Mecca to Sham. And Allah the Most High said: {Or like him who passed by a town, and it had fallen in upon its roofs. He said: When will Allah give it life after its death? So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him. He said: How long have you tarried? He said: I have tarried a day, or part of a day. He said: Nay, you have tarried a hundred years; but look at your food and drink — years have not passed over it! And look at your donkey! And that We may make you a sign to men. And look at the bones, how We set them together then clothe them with flesh. So when it became clear to him, he said: I know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:259
    {أَوْ كَالَّذِي مَرَّ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ وَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَىٰ عُرُوشِهَا قَالَ أَنَّىٰ يُحْيِي هَٰذِهِ اللَّهُ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا ۖ فَأَمَاتَهُ اللَّهُ مِائَةَ عَامٍ ثُمَّ بَعَثَهُ ۖ قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتَ ۖ قَالَ لَبِثْتُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ ۖ قَالَ بَلْ لَبِثْتَ مِائَةَ عَامٍ فَانْظُرْ إِلَىٰ طَعَامِكَ وَشَرَابِكَ لَمْ يَتَسَنَّهْ ۖ وَانْظُرْ إِلَىٰ حِمَارِكَ وَلِنَجْعَلَكَ آيَةً لِلنَّاسِ ۖ وَانْظُرْ إِلَى الْعِظَامِ كَيْفَ نُنْشِزُهَا ثُمَّ نَكْسُوهَا لَحْمًا ۚ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ قَالَ أَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:259].
    انتهى الاقتباس

3. افتراضي

I haven't had time to seek statements before I have published my question to find the truth concerned with my question. So where is Sodom/Gomorrah? Just short answer please.

4. افتراضي

The statements that the brother posted in response were amazing. Answered the question perfectly and also gave many more amazing details. Thankyou to the brother who is always posting statements for us in response to our questions!!!

the answer was between Mecca and shams I think brother.

5. افتراضي

Thank you. Yes. He's been very kind to put Imam's statements ( which I'll read again later ..actually I read them before but you can't remember everything ) under my question and after my response he's removed them even though other visitors of the page should read it. If its between Mecca and Sham it means that Sodom/Gomorrah located in the arabic territory. It's not in Israel! This is the important truth.

6. افتراضي

Hello my brothers. The deleted post has been restored.

7. افتراضي

Good, brother and thank you.

8. افتراضي

Agreed bro Tamerlan it's important to correct falsehood that is out there. Alot of people are interested in topics like this and other topics that you ask about here! If you'd be interesting in writing short blog articles about stuff like this i would love to add them to www.ponder.zone

I could add a seperate blog section where we add articles about topics like this and correct certain things or just share opinions about things.
    If not thats fine It's just an idea. I think it would make a difference though, for example if you wanted to explain it to someone you could just send them that link and we could aslo link to statements connected to each topic if they really are sincere truth seekers and want to know more.

9. افتراضي

Ok. When I'll have something to write I'll share with you. Is there Israel between Mecca and Sham on map? If yes, it is still unclear where Sodom is? In Jordan or Israel? Can't figure out it for 100%.

10. افتراضي Are there any supporters of Imam infected by covid19?

Assalam Aleykum brothers and supporters,

Do you know any cases of covid infection among the supporters of Imam Mahdi ( Peace be upon him and his family)? May Allah save us from His chastisement.

صفحة 53 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 34351525354 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here