الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 11 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 91011121321 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 101 إلى 110 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Allah's peace and mercy be upon you, again I may add that the Imam Mahdi forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family taught us that the vision concerns the person who saw it and no law is built on it.
    I ask Allah to be Merciful upon us and the dead ones, and we seek His pleasure in this world and the here after that we will never be pleased until Allah is pleased and not sorrow nor sad.
    Salam

2. افتراضي To read Quran by language we know better?

Salam Aleykum, I would like to read Quran for my siblings died as it will benefit them, may I do it by the native language because I can understand what I am reading? Unfortunately, I do not speak Arabic. Thank you.

3. افتراضي

Peace be upon you too my son, may I ask how reading Quran would benefit the dead? As I know that the Quran was sent to the living to study it and to understand it, then work by it and out of Allah's grace and mercy He sent us the knowledgeable Imam and Allah's khalifa to teach us the True meaning of the glorious Quran. Praise be to Allah the All Merciful the Most Merciful. And the True meaning of what Allah intended you find it here.

4. افتراضي Question about ayats appear by itself on a body

Salam Aleykum, I have putted a picture of small baby from Dagestan ( The north Caucasus of the Russian federation). Probably, it shows a part of ayat from Quran appeared by itself in his body without pen or any other way to draw and write. I personally believe it is a sign from Allah but some Muslims think it is a fake. I also saw Christian crosses and name "Jesus" on a body of a one christian guy appeared on TV show presented for mystic events in people's life. Does it all signs came from Allah? Did Quran mention about that signs on people's body?اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	allax.jpg 
مشاهدات:	264 
الحجم:	5.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2826

5. افتراضي

Thank you, peace be upon you and your family, as I have understood The Allah accepts the Quran ( the special ayats for dead one) read by my native language?

6. افتراضي

Me too that what use to know but my beloved Imam have taught us the Truth that the dead do not hear us they are either in Barzakh sleeping or in heaven rejoicing or in hell-fire being chastised. Read our Imam's True explanatory statements for the Great Quran about the subject. But we should pray and ask Allah's mercy for their souls.

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    Me too that what use to know but my beloved Imam have taught us the Truth that the dead do not hear us they are either in Barzakh sleeping or in heaven rejoicing or in hell-fire being chastised. Read our Imam's True explanatory statements for the Great Quran about the subject. But we should pray and ask Allah's mercy for their souls.
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    Thank you.

8. افتراضي

This is a translation of the statement for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni:

I just listened to Yaseen the Tunisian speech then I give fatwa in the Truth: that a touch of an outcast satan has overpowered him, and I advise his family and supporters to take him to any sheikh who treats by the Quran the illness of the possessed until it is clear to them that the Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni did not wrong Yaseen the Tunisian a thing. Indeed (satan's) possession which overpowering Yaseen makes him convinced in his heart that he is the Awaited Mahdi undoubtedly within Yaseen, and satan make to appear on him signs in their own way to delude the people that this is the Imam Mahdi. And of these signs that he makes red written marks on his skin whether in his palm or on any area of his body.

Anyway, I will narrate, to my beloveds in Allah's love and the searcher for the Truth, a story off one the individuals who I knew and they know me, so one night a person that I know from before, came to me and with him another man that I know him as well, so they said to me that they have a treasure full with gold in such a place, so I said to them why don't you get it out? So they said that he request a difficult ransom, so I said who is the one asking the difficult ransom? He said the man asked me in the vision that I butcher one of my children on the treasure so satan would not come near me or I redeem my son by one hundred camels then I can get it out; But both of them are very difficult so I do not have a hundred camels nor I can buy it and sometimes I think to slaughter my son and may Allah ransom him with a great sacrifice as He ransomed Ismael. Then I knew for sure that the man overpowering him a touch of satan, he wants from him to commit a crime in butchering his son or of the cattle for other than Allah then satan gains the mastery over him more then more, and he would not get a thing of what satan made him imagine of treasure. Anyway.. I said to him O so and so tell me about yourself, so he said I feel that I have a great importance except I do not know what it is, and I told him what is the thing that made ​​you feel deep in your heart that you have an importance? He said there are marks appear on my body from time to another then it disappears, so I said to him like what? He said it is written marks of it ((Allah Mohammad)). I said to him but Allah is not Mohammad glory to Him! and He is highly exalted! Surely an outcast satan's touch is overpowering you and this red or green mark which appears then disappears on your body for example (Allah Mohammad) in fact it is as evil plan of satan as they have done to the Christians and the touches made by appearing marks on the bodies of people from the Jews to convince the Christians that Allah is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary so a red mark appears on the skin of the palm or the back till when the Christian saw that so a party of them announced and said: Allah is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary. Therefore Allah sent down the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary. And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel, serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma'eda] 5:72

Among the reasons of this doctrine, including those marks that were touches of satans making it to appear for the Christian people apparently and they are of the Jews pretending Christianity and they are not from them, and they succeeded at the last to make a party of the Christians to believe that Allah is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, and for that they use the same evil plan in the nation of Mohammad -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- as what appears on Yaseen's skin (Allah Mohammad), and of them who color the hair of the some cattle and they write (Allah Mohammad), and it is an evil cunning from satans wanting the nation of Mohammad -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- to claim some day that Allah is Mohammad, glory to Allah the Great! and He is highly exalted above what they associate (with Him)!

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?11575

9. افتراضي Two souls in a body

"..satan make to appear on him signs in their own way to delude the people..."

there are some reasons ayats of the Clear Quran came from Satan:
    1. there were writings Allah Muhammad, Christian Crosses, and name Jesus on a body of the possessed by Jinn persons
    2. it might very intelligent plot of Satan/Dadjal to cheat muslims and say he is a Jesus and God because he caused it to appear on their bodies and he will repeat it in the front of their eyes
    3. to seduce people think they are prophets or bearer of ayat is prophet and so on
    المصغرات المرفقة المصغرات المرفقة اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	hqdefault.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	296 
الحجم:	13.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2831   اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	koranbaby.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	264 
الحجم:	17.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2832  

10. افتراضي The sounds of Earth

Salam Aleikum all brothers in religion, please do we have ayah of the quran that explains sounds of the Earth occur around the world...some people named it as sounds of apocalypse.

صفحة 11 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 91011121321 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here