Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 09 - 1431 AH
28 - 08 - 2010 AD
05:36 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

Those will not overtake them the great terror on a day when Allah cast with the question to the people altogether about the Bliss in which there is the secret of the wisdom from creating them..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messengers of Allah and his pure family, and the foremost supporters to the Truth till the day of Judgement..

Narrated Omar son of Al-Khatab that the prophet -Allah's prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: [Indeed, of Allah's servants are people not prophets nor martyrs, the prophets and martyrs envy them for their place from Allah the Exalted Majestic One, they said: O Allah's messenger who are they and what are their deeds for we may love them, he said: They are people loved one another by Allah's spirit without kinship between them nor money circulated (among) them, by Allah surely their faces would be light and they are over pulpits of light, they are not afraid if the people got afraid].
[إن من عباد الله لأناساً ما هم بأنبياء ولا شهداء يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء يوم القيامة لمكانهم من الله عز وجل قالوا يا رسول الله من هم وما أعمالهم لعلنا نحبهم قال هم قوم تحابوا بروح الله على غير أرحام بينهم ولا أموال يتعاطونها فوالله إن وجوههم لنور وإنهم لعلى منابر من نور لا يخافون إذا خاف الناس].

Abu Hourayra said: Allah's messenger forgiveness and peace be upon him said: [Indeed of the servants are servants, the prophets and martyrs envy them, was said: Who are they O Allah's messenger, he said: They are people loved one another by Allah's spirit without wealth nor relationship among them Their faces are light meaning on pulpits of light they are not scared if the people were scared nor they grieve if people grieved].
[إن من العباد عباداً يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء قال من هم يا رسول الله قال هم قوم تحابوا بروح الله على غير أموال ولا أنساب وجوههم نور يعني على منابر من نور لا يخافون إن خاف الناس ولا يحزنون إن حزن الناس].

Told us Zuhair son of Harb and Othman son of Abi Shayba, they said: Thana Jarjeer, off Amara son of Al-Qaqa, off Aba Zaraa son of Amro son of Jarjeer, that Omar son of Al-Khatab said: The prophet forgiveness and peace be upon said: [Indeed, of Allah's servants are people neither prophets nor martyrs, the prophets and the martyrs envy them for their place from Allah the Most High. They said: O messenger of Allah, tell us who are they, he said: they are people loved one another by Allah's spirit upon not kinship among them nor money giving it to one another, surely by Allah their faces are light and they are upon light; they do not fear if the people feared, nor they grieve if the people grieved].Truthful Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family
[إن من عباد الله لأناساً ما هم بأنبياء ولا شهداء يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء يوم القيامة بمكانهم من الله تعالى].، قالوا: يا رسول الله، تخبرنا من هم، قال: [هم قوم تحابوا بروح الله على غير أرحام بينهم ولا أموال يتعاطونها، فوالله إن وجوههم لنور، وإنهم على نور، لا يخافون إذا خاف الناس، ولا يحزنون إذا حزن الناس].

Those the great Terror will not get them on the day Allah casts in the question to the people altogether about the Bliss which exist in it the secret of the wisdom from creating them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then on that day you shall certainly be questioned about the Bliss.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takathur] 102:8
{ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر:8].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then certainly We shall question those to whom messengers were sent, and We shall question the messengers}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:6
{فَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الَّذِينَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الْمُرْسَلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:6].

Then Allah casts in the question: Have they informed you by my messages of your Lord and narrated upon you His revelations? And Allah the Most High said: {O community of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, narrating to you My messages and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They will say: We bear witness against ourselves. And this world’s life deceived them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:130
{يَا مَعْشَرَ الجنّ وَالْإِنْسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِنْكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آَيَاتِي وَيُنْذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَذَا قَالُوا شَهِدْنَا عَلَى أَنْفُسِنَا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَى أَنْفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ (130)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

As for the question that (Allah) will direct it to the messengers; Allah the Most High says to His messengers: Did you call on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss? Since all the prophets and messengers do not know what Allah means by the Greatest Bliss; in fact even the close angels do not know what Allah means by the Greatest Bliss and here the biggest frightening-shock occurs to all whom were in the heavens and the earth of angels, jinn and mankind except who called on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss, despite that the prophets and messengers as that they called on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss that is because the Greatest Bliss is Allah praise be to Him and highly exalted, except the reason of their terrifying (feeling) is that they did not know in what is meant of Allah’s question to them: Did they call on people to worship the Greatest Bliss? For the fact they do not know in the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest all the prophets and messengers! Therefore would never grieve them the biggest horror which will include those who were in the heavens and the earth, because the prophets called on the people to worship Allah Him Alone no partner for Him, and they did not know that the Greatest Bliss is a name of Allah’s names Lord of the worlds, and due to the result of the biggest terror it is positive upon them (who calls to worship the Greatest Bliss), and for that the biggest fear would never sadden them but who calls to worship the Greatest Bliss is the Imam Mahdi, therefore He created them to what the Imam Mahdi called them to worship Him, then the goal is achieved of creating them, so Allah guides by him whom on earth altogether. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, He would have made people a single nation. And they cease not to differ,(118) Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this He created them. And the word of your Lord is fulfilled: I shall fill hell with jinn and men, all together.(119)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:118-119
{وَلَوْ شَآءَ رَبّكَ لَجَعَلَ النّاسَ أُمّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلاَ يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ (118) إِلاّ مَن رّحِمَ رَبّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ وَتَمّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبّكَ لأمْلأنّ جَهَنّمَ مِنَ الْجِنّةِ وَالنّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ(119)} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

O man, surely the Imam Mahdi does not say about his grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah except good, as for regarding to the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest non encompass by it except him nor all the prophets and messengers, and for that Allah did not decree to achieve the goal of creation in their era and can never whom in the heavens and the earth to define for you the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest nor the angels, jinn and mankind neither all the messengers of Allah from jinn and mankind because they did not encompass knowledge with it. As for the reason of their terrifying-shock is when they received the question from their Lord: Did you call on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss? They did not realize initially that is Allah's name the Greatest which hides in it the wisdom from creating servants of Allah altogether and it is a name of Allah's beautiful names and only described by the Greatest because it is an attribute of the pleasure of the All Merciful upon His servants that it is greater than the bliss of the heavenly-garden. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} [التوبه:72].

Indeed, keep your duty my honorable brother and do not seek to seduce who did not know yet the certain knowledge with the reality of Allah's name the Greatest. As for whom they knew in the reality of Allah's name the Greatest from the supporters of the Imam Mahdi, surely by Allah, none in the heavens and earth can seduce them. And do you know why? That is because they knew by this reality in themselves and it is a major sign they have which made them certain that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Truly the Awaited Mahdi who is calling to worship the Greatest Bliss till Allah's pleasure be the purpose and not the mean, because in that a secret of the wisdom from creating them

. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhariat] 51:56. But because of the sedition of the exaggeration in Allah's prophets and His messengers they would never recognize the reality of Allah's name the Greatest.
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الجنّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات:56]

I will direct my question to you O you who say that I am not aware of what I say, do you see that it is rightful for you to compete with Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in Allah’s love and His nearness? And we wait from you the answer on this question, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

As in regard to your amazement of the fatwa of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he will pray-calling for extinction if Allah did not fulfill for him the Greatest Bliss, then came the response from you as follows:

اقتباس المشاركة :
We reviewed the Quran, so we found that who calls for woe and extinction:
{And as to him who is given his book behind his back,(10) He will call for extinction.(11) And enter into burning Fire.(12)}
{But they deny the Hour, and We have prepared a burning Fire for him who denies the Hour.(11) When it sees them from a far-off place, they will hear its raging and roaring.(12) And when they are cast into a narrow place thereof in chains, they will there pray for extinction.(13) Pray not this day for extinction once but pray for extinction again and again.(14)}
انتهى الاقتباس
Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: By Allah, if Allah did not fulfill the Greatest Bliss for His servant surely I will call for extinction more than them with all words of sadness and grief, and my Lord could never please me with the pure-beautiful ones and the blissful gardens of heaven, and my Lord could never please me with His kingdom altogether no matter how it was and no matter how it be, surely I will never accept it until He fulfill for me the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of His heavenly-garden so He gets pleased in Himself. So how do you want me then be pleased in the blissful-gardens and my Lord, my Beloved is sad and sorrowing upon His servants who wronged themselves! And Allah the Most High said: {It was naught but a single Sayha, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Didn’t they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-32
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلاَّ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ(32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

O glory to my Lord, indeed it is so much different the call of extinction with the disbelievers and the Awaited Mahdi! As for the disbelievers surely their call in the extinction against themselves is because they wronged themselves consequently Allah made them enter hell-fire, and as for the Awaited Mahdi it is if Allah deprives him from achieving the Greatest Bliss which is that Allah is being pleased in Himself so this means that it has achieved the intercession, so it comes from Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, so He calls on His servant to make him enter among His servants so they enter His heavenly-garden altogether. And that is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {O soul that is at rest,(27) Return to your Lord, well-pleased, well-pleasing,(28) So enter among My servants,(29) And enter My Garden!(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fajr] 89:27-30
{يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ﴿٢٧﴾ارْجِعِي إِلَىٰ رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَّرْضِيَّةً ﴿٢٨﴾فَادْخُلِي فِي عِبَادِي﴿٢٩﴾وَادْخُلِي جَنَّتِي ﴿٣٠﴾} [الفجر].

And Allah the Most High said: {Until when fear is removed from their hearts, they say: What is it that your Lord said? They say: The Truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:23
{حَتَّى إِذَا فُزِّعَ عَنْ قُلُوبِهِمْ قَالُوا مَاذَا قَالَ ربّكم قَالُوا الحقّ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْكَبِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:23].

And Allah will never make His servants to enter His Garden so His mercy within Himself intercede for them from His wrath until He is pleased within Himself, and for that you find the servant who Allah permitted for him in the address and said aright you find him debating with his Lord to fulfill for him the Greatest Bliss than His garden and get pleased in Himself, so if the pleasure get achieved within Himself then the intercession is achieved. Only the intercession is that His mercy within Himself intercedes from His wrath so the intercession did not pass Allah’s Self glory be to Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Allah’s is the intercession altogether. For Him is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:44
{قُلْ لِلَّهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:44].

And only His servant whom Allah permitted for him to address his Lord and said aright because he will never intercede for anyone of His servants, because Allah is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, and for that Allah permitted for him to dispute with his Lord in to get pleased, so if the pleasure is achieved then the intercession is achieved. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And how many angels are in the heavens, whose intercession avails not except after Allah gives permission to whom He pleases and chooses.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:26
{وَكَم مِّن مَّلَكٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ لا تُغْنِي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِلاَّ مِن بَعْدِ أَن يَأْذَنَ اللَّهُ لِمَن يَشَاء وَيَرْضَى} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:26].

O man, since the Imam Mahdi will call extinction more than the extinction of the disbelievers if Allah did not get pleased in Himself, and for that Allah will guide who are on earth altogether as a mercy upon His servant. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, He would have made people a single nation. And they cease not to differ,(118) Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this He created them..(119)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:118-119
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ (118) إِلا مَنْ رَحِمَ رَبُّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:118-119].

And in that is the secret of the Imam Mahdi who worships Allah’s pleasure as a purpose and not as a mean him and whom followed his call wholeheartedly of those were on their kind of the best foremost supporters from his band, and they are not prophets nor martyrs but the prophets nor martyrs envy them for their closeness from their Lord and His love to them, those are the beloveds to the All Merciful who Allah promised with them in the decisive Quran, so how they be pleased in the blissful garden of heaven before fulfilling to them the Greatest Bliss which is greater than it, and for that Allah raised them a high place in the Book surely He is the Most Generous than you and the Most Merciful, so be of them and compete them and their Imam Mahdi in Allah’s love and His nearness, indeed I did not order them to exaggerate in me without right even if I am the khalifa of Allah in the earth surely they have the right in their Lord what is for the Imam Mahdi, and who ever of the supporters made Allah the One, the All mighty, exclusively for the Awaited Mahdi without him so he believes that it should not be for him to compete the Imam Mahdi in Allah’s love and His nearness, indeed he just associated with Allah, our Allah I just delivered the message, so bear witness.

And in regard to the secret of Allah’s guidance for the nation altogether for the cause of the Imam Mahdi, surely it is a mercy with Imam Mahdi who will call extinction if it would not be achieved for him the Greatest Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden, that’s because the Imam Mahdi worships Allah’s pleasure as a purpose and not as a mean to make him enter His heavenly-garden, and how Allah be pleased in Himself? That’s until He makes His servants enter in His mercy altogether as a mercy with Imam Mahdi[/U] who you are mocking him and you do not encompass with his secret and being ignorant of his value! Our Allah, forgive them surely they do not know.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Allah's khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 7270 من موضوع أولئك لا ينالهم الفزع الأكبر يوم يُلقي الله بالسؤال إلى الناس جميعاً عن النعيم الذي يوجد فيه سرّ الحكمة من خلقهم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
18 - 09 - 1431 هـ
28 - 08 - 2010 مـ
05:36 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7269

أولئك لا ينالهم الفزع الأكبر يوم يُلقي الله بالسؤال إلى الناس جميعاً عن النعيم الذي يوجد فيه سرّ الحكمة من خلقهم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار والسابقين الأنصار للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
وروى عمر بن الخطاب عن النبيّ صلى الله عليه وسلّم أنّه قال:
[إن من عباد الله لأناساً ما هم بأنبياء ولا شهداء يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء يوم القيامة لمكانهم من الله عز وجل قالوا يا رسول الله من هم وما أعمالهم لعلنا نحبهم قال هم قوم تحابوا بروح الله على غير أرحام بينهم ولا أموال يتعاطونها فوالله إن وجوههم لنور وإنهم لعلى منابر من نور لا يخافون إذا خاف الناس].

عن أبي هريرة قال، قال رسول الله صلى الله الرحمن عليه وسلم:
[إن من العباد عباداً يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء قال من هم يا رسول الله قال هم قوم تحابوا بروح الله على غير أموال ولا أنساب وجوههم نور يعني على منابر من نور لا يخافون إن خاف الناس ولا يحزنون إن حزن الناس].

حدثنا زهير بن حرب وعثمان بن أبي شيبة، قالا: ثنا جرير، عن عمارة ابن القعقاع، عن أبى زرعة بن عمرو بن جرير، أن عمر بن الخطاب قال:
قال النَّبيّ صلى الله عليه وسلم: [إن من عباد الله لأناساً ما هم بأنبياء ولا شهداء يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء يوم القيامة بمكانهم من الله تعالى]، قالوا: يا رسول الله، تخبرنا من هم، قال: [هم قوم تحابوا بروح الله على غير أرحام بينهم ولا أموال يتعاطونها، فوالله إن وجوههم لنور، وإنهم على نور، لا يخافون إذا خاف الناس، ولا يحزنون إذا حزن الناس] صدق محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

أولئك لا ينالهم الفزع الأكبر يوم يُلقي الله بالسؤال إلى الناس جميعاً عن النعيم الذي يوجد فيه سرّ الحكمة من خلقهم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ ﴿٨} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الَّذِينَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿٦} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ثم يلقي الله بالسؤال: فهل أبلغوكم برسالات ربّكم وقصّوا عليكم آياته؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَـٰذَا ۚ قَالُوا شَهِدْنَا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِنَا ۖوَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ ﴿١٣٠} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وأما السؤال الذي سوف يوجّههُ إلى المرسَلين فسوف يقول الله تعالى لرسله: وهل دعوتم الناس أن يعبدوا النّعيم الأعظم؟ وبما إنّ كافة الأنبياء والمرسَلين لا يعلمون ما يقصد الله
(بالنّعيم الأعظم) بل حتى الملائكة المُقرّبين لا يعلمون ما يقصد الله بالنّعيم الأعظم! وهنا يحدث الفزع الأكبر لكافّة من كان في السماوات والأرض من الملائكة والجنّ والإنس إلا الذي دعا إلى عبادة النّعيم الأعظم برغم أنَّ الأنبياء والمرسَلين كذلك دعوا الناس إلى عبادة النّعيم الأعظم، وذلك لأنّ النّعيم الأعظم هو الله سبحانه وتعالى، غير أنَّ سبب فزعهم هو أنّهم لم يعلموا بالمقصود من سؤال الله إليهم هل دعوا الناس إلى عبادة النّعيم الأعظم لكونه لا يعلم بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم جميعُ الأنبياء والمرسَلين ولذلك لن يحزنهم الفزع الأكبر الذي يشمل من كان في السماوات والأرض لكون الأنبياء دعوا الناس إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له ولم يكونوا يعلمون أنَّ النّعيم الأعظم هو اسم من أسماءِ الله ربّ العالمين، ولذلك فنتيجة الفزع الأكبر هي إيجابيةٌ عليهم، ولذلك لن يحزنهم الفزع الأكبر.
ولكن الذي يدعو الناس إلى عبادة النّعيم الأعظم هو الإمام المهديّ، ولذلك خلقهم إلى ما دعاهم إلى عبادته الإمام المهديّ ثم يحقّق الهدف من خلقهم فيهدي الله به مَن في الأرض جميعاً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ﴿١١٨إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ ۗ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿١١٩} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

ويا رجل، إنَّ الإمام المهديّ لا يقول في جدّه محمد رسول الله إلا خيراً، وأما بالنسبة لحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم فلم يُحِطْ به لا هو ولا كافة الأنبياء والمرسَلين ولذلك لم يُقدِّر اللهُ تحقيق الهدف من الخلق في عصرهم، ولن يستطيع من في السماوات والأرض أن يُعرّف لكم حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم لا من الملائكة والجنّ والإنس ولا كافة رسل الله من الجنّ والإنس لأنّهم لا يحيطون به علماً، وأما سبب فزعهم هو حين تلقّوا السؤال من ربّهم: هل دعوتم الناس إلى عبادة النّعيم الأعظم؟ فلم يدركوا بادئ الأمر أنّ ذلك هو اسم الله الأعظم الذي تكمن فيه الحكمة من خلق عبيد الله جميعاً وهو اسم من أسماء الله الحسنى، وإنّما يوصف بالأعظم لأنّه صفة رضوان الرحمن على عباده أنّه أكبر من نعيم الجنة، تصديقاً لقول الله
تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢} [التوبة].

فاتَّقِ الله أخي الكريم ولا تسعى لفتنة الذين لم يعلموا بعد علم اليقين بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم، وأمّا الذين علموا بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر فتالله لا يستطيع فتنتهم مَن في السماء ومن في الأرض، وهل تدري لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّهم علِموا بهذه الحقيقة في أنفسهم وهي الآية الكُبرى لديهم التي جعلتهم يوقنون أنَّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر الذي يدعو إلى عبادة النّعيم الأعظم حتى يكون رضوان الله غايةً وليس وسيلةً لأنّ في ذلك سرّ الحكمة من خلقهم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]، ولكن بسبب فتنة المبالغة في أنبياء الله ورسله لن تدركوا حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم.

ولسوف أوجّه إليك سؤالي يا من تقول إنّي لم أعِ ما أقول، فهل ترى أنّه يحقّ لك أن تُنافس محمداً رسولَ الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في حبّ الله وقربه؟ وننتظر منك الإجابة على هذا السؤال، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..

وأما بالنسبة لاستغرابك من فتوى ناصر محمد اليماني أنّه سوف يدعو ثبوراً لو لم يحقّق الله له النّعيم الأعظم! ومن ثم جاء الردّ منك بما يلي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
راجعنا القرآن، فوجدنا الذي يدعو بالويل والثبور:
{وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ وَرَاء ظَهْرِهِ (10) فَسَوْفَ يَدْعُو ثُبُورًا (11) وَيَصْلَى سَعِيرًا (12)}
{بَلْ كَذَّبُوا بِالسَّاعَةِ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِمَن كَذَّبَ بِالسَّاعَةِ سَعِيرًا (11) إِذَا رَأَتْهُم مِّن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ سَمِعُوا لَهَا تَغَيُّظًا وَزَفِيرًا (12) وَإِذَا أُلْقُوا مِنْهَا مَكَانًا ضَيِّقًا مُقَرَّنِينَ دَعَوْا هُنَالِكَ ثُبُورًا (13) لا تَدْعُوا الْيَوْمَ ثُبُورًا وَاحِدًا وَادْعُوا ثُبُورًا كَثِيرًا (14)}
انتهى الاقتباس
ومن ثمّ يردّ عليك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: وتالله لو لم يُحقّق الله لعبده النّعيم الأعظم فإنّني سوف أدعو ثبوراً أكثر منهم بجميع كلمات الحزن والأسى، ولن يرضيني ربّي بالحور العين وجنّات النعيم، ولن يرضيني ربّي بملكوته جميعاً مهما كان ومهما يكون، فلن أقبل به حتى يحقّق لي النّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته فيرضى في نفسه، فكيف تريدني أن أرضى بجنات النعيم وربّي حبيبي حزين ومتحسّر على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم! وقال الله تعالى: {إِنْ كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

ويا سبحان ربّي فلكم دعاء الثبور لدى الكفار والمهديّ المنتظَر مختلفان جداً! فأمّا الكفار فدعاؤهم بالثبور على أنفسهم وهو بسبب أنّهم ظلموا أنفسهم فأدخلهم الله النار، وأمّا المهديّ المنتظَر فهو لو يحرمه الله من تحقيق النّعيم الأعظم وهو أن يكون الله راضياً في نفسه لا متحسّراً ولا حزيناً، ولذلك تجد العبد الذي أذِن الله له بالخطاب يحاجّ ربّه أن يرضى في نفسه فإذا رضي في نفسه فهذا يعني أنّها تحقّقت الشفاعة فتأتي من الله أرحم الراحمين فينادي عبده أن يدخل في عباده فيدخلون جنّته أجمعين. وذلك هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ ﴿٢٧ارْجِعِي إِلَىٰ رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَّرْضِيَّةً ﴿٢٨فَادْخُلِي فِي عِبَادِي ﴿٢٩وَادْخُلِي جَنَّتِي ﴿٣٠} [الفجر].

{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فُزِّعَ عَن قُلُوبِهِمْ قَالُوا مَاذَا قَالَ رَبُّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا الْحَقَّ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْكَبِيرُ ﴿٢٣} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

ولن يُدخِل الله عبادَه جنَّتَه فتشفع لهم رحمتُه في نفسه من غضبه حتى يرضى في نفسه، ولذلك تجد العبد الذي أذِن اللهُ له بالخطاب وقال صواباً تجده يُحاجُّ ربَّه أنْ يحقق له النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته ويرضى في نفسه، فإذا تحقّق الرِّضا في نفسه تحقّقَت الشفاعة.
وإنَّما الشفاعة أن تشفع رحمته في نفسه من غضبه فلم تتجاوز الشفاعة ذات الله سبحانه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُل لِّلَّـهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٤٤} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وإنّما عبده الذي أَذِن الله له أن يُخاطب ربّه قال صواباً لأنّه لن يشفع لأحدٍ من عباده، لأنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين، ولذلك أذِن الله له أن يحاجّ ربه في أن يرضى، فإذا تحقّق الرِّضا تحققت الشفاعة، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَكَم مِّن مَّلَكٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ لَا تُغْنِي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ أَن يَأْذَنَ اللَّـهُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَيَرْضَىٰ ﴿٢٦} صدق الله العظيم [النجم].

ويا رجل، فبما أنَّ الإمام المهديّ سيدعو ثبوراً أكثر من ثبور الكافرين لو لم يرضَ الله في نفسه ولذلك سوف يهدي الله مَن في الأرض جميعاً رحمةً بعبده، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ﴿١١٨إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:118-119].

وفي ذلك سرّ الإمام المهديّ الذي يعبد رضوان الله غايةً وليس كوسيلةٍ هو ومن اتّبع دعوته قلباً وقالباً من الذين كانوا على شاكلته من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من زمرته، وهم ليسوا بأنبياء ولا شهداء ولكنّهم يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء على قربهم من ربَّهم وحبه لهم، أولئك أحباب الرحمن الذين وعد الله بهم في محكم القرآن، فكيف يرضون بجنّة النَّعيم قبل أن يتحقّق لهم النّعيم الأعظم منها، ولذلك رفعهم الله مكاناً عليّاً في الكتاب فهو أكرم منهم وأرحم. فكن منهم ونافسهم وإمامهم المهدي في حبّ الله وقربه، فلم آمرهم أن يبالغوا في شأني بغير الحقّ حتى ولو كنت خليفة الله في الأرض فإنّ لهم من الحقّ في ربِّهم ما للإمام المهديّ، ومن جعل من الأنصار الله الواحد القهار حصرياً للمهديّ المنتظَر من دونه فيعتقد أنه لا ينبغي له أن ينافس الإمام المهديّ في حبّ الله وقربه فقد أشرك بالله، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

وبالنسبة لسرِّ هُدى الله للأمّة جميعاً من أجل الإمام المهديّ فهو رحمة بالإمام المهديّ الذي سيدعو ثبوراً لو لم يحقّق الله له النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته، وذلك لأنّ الإمام المهديّ يعبد رضوان الله غايةً وليس كوسيلةٍ ليدخله جنته، وكيف يكون الله راضياً في نفسه؟ وذلك حتى يدخل عباده في رحمته جميعاً رحمة بالإمام المهديّ الذي تستهزئ به ولا تحيط بسرّه وتجهل قدره! اللهم اغفر لهم فإنّهم لا يعلمون.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..