الموضوع: Who showed how to do prayer to a prophet who started it first ?

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Who showed how to do prayer to a prophet who started it first ?

Assalam Aleykum all muslims and supporters,

How a first prophet ( peace be upon him and all other prophets from beginning and end) knew when to read Fatiha, go to "sujud", when to turn his head right, turn it left and so on and so forth? Who showed it to him?

2. افتراضي

Maybe just MAYBE Allah give The first person a wahi or Allah teach him with Angel or Gibril as but this is just my thinking and Allah knows better Allahu alam

3. افتراضي

Thank you for your reply. We'll wait the answer from a one of ansars. I don't trust Internet's answer. Imam and supporters know better. The second question is arising now: Will Jesus ( peace be upon him) know the modern type of prayer ( likely, Jesus has prayed not like the seal of prophets?) taught us by Mohammed ( peace be upon him)? When Jesus ( peace be upon him and his family ) will show up, he'll do a prayer the modern muslims do. As I know from Imam's statements it's 5 times prayer and 2 rakaat each of them ( total is 10) in a way a prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him and his family) taught muslims do. Before it was 50 times prayer and 2 rakaat.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Allah’s prophet Lût -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to ransom his daughters for his guests..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2018, 11:07 AM
  2. Fatwa about the knot of tongue of Moses prophet of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 09-11-2017, 05:33 PM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 20-06-2017, 12:48 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-06-2017, 10:11 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-04-2017, 07:48 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع