الموضوع: Capitol and D.Trump

النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 10
  1. افتراضي Capitol and D.Trump

Assalam Aleykum,

Our Imam ( peace be upon him and his grand grand father, a prophet Mohamed, his family and true supporters) taught us that Trump is the masonic president of the Zion and by his presidency the jewish people occupied the USA. Now he lost his presidency, and it seems like he was stopped. What do you think? Who stoped him? His loyal friends: the global Zionists? I'd like to understand it.

2. افتراضي

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه
    Don't be so hasty to judge, our beloved Imam forbid us to talk about politics, just wait and see Imam's statements fulfill

3. افتراضي

Yeah brother let us see what will happen inshallah

4. افتراضي

Ok. Let's wait..but i am not hasty indeed and not judging....i am just asking your opinion about things have happened recently..the things you can see in the present.

5. افتراضي

: My friend

What are hapening in America now is fulfilled what imam mahdi told us in previuos bayan that
    Donald trump is an enemy for the American peopel

And now the truth cleared to all American peopel that donald trump
    Does not care with peopel in America

And dont forget my friend that Corona virus ((the soldier of Allah has turning the scales 100% for the Imam favor and his Ansar

And we always pray to Allah to fail the satanic plotting agaunst Islam

So
    Is not
    [١١
    Inevitable
    : That all waht satan planing will happen
    Allah with us my friend

And the Appearences of imam will come soon
    be sure

6. افتراضي

Yes. Thank you, brother

7. افتراضي

Can i tell My I tell my friends that Donald Trump will be destroyed by a Meteroite, he and his followers so that my friends will believe me that Nasser mohammad is the real Mahdi? because there is the bayan from the imam mahdi, that a meteroit comes and destroys Trump and his supporters? so perhaps people will believe in him by Allah's leave. And when i wrong with this bayan then i hpe Forgivness from Allah

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Can i tell My I tell my friends that Donald Trump will be destroyed by a Meteroite, he and his followers so that my friends will believe me that Nasser mohammad is the real Mahdi? because there is the bayan from the imam mahdi, that a meteroit comes and destroys Trump and his supporters? so perhaps people will believe in him by Allah's leave. And when i wrong with this bayan then i hpe Forgivness from Allah
    انتهى الاقتباس

Yes brother you can tell them, this is Trump fate, a gift from Allah will hit him directly wherever he was

9. افتراضي

Ok brother thx barakallah feek

10. افتراضي

All praises and thanks be to Allah for making our eyes opened to things hidden from many others.. and yes, we need to communicate and share opinion based on Imam Nasser' statements because it improves and reminds the knowledge of the Quran and we can see more clear what is going on around the World to share and spend that knowledge effectively without forgetting to mention that it's fully Imam's clarification...

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. White House Insider Claims He Overheard Donald Trump Talking About Getting Rid of Al Aqsa
    بواسطة MikailIbnKahf في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-10-2020, 10:41 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-10-2020, 10:41 AM
  3. Human Satan Trump Unveils Peace Plan
    بواسطة MikailIbnKahf في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2020, 09:40 AM
  4. [{(habari za raisi mpya wa amerika donald trump)}] alshetan alakbar bada iblisi
    بواسطة الراضي برضوان الله في المنتدى Swahili
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-03-2018, 08:18 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-12-2017, 08:16 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •