Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni
7 Rabi Awwal – 1442 AH
24 - 10 - 2020 AD
2:00 pm According to the official time of [Mecca] (mother of towns)

From The Caliph And Servant Of Allah, The Mahdi, To The Enemy Of Allah Emmanuel Macron and To Whoever Is Of His Like In The World

From the Caliph and servant of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, to the French President Emmanuel Macron the enemy of Allah, and the enemy of Islam the religion of Allah, and the enemy of the Messenger of Allah Mohammed who was sent with Islam, and the enemy of the Messenger of Allah The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who was sent with Islam, and the enemy of the Messenger of Allah Moses who was also sent with Islam, and the enemy of all the Messengers of Allah who were sent with Islam the religion of Allah, from the first of them to the seal of them the Messenger of Allah Mohammed peace and blessings be upon him, and upon all the Messengers of Allah who were sent with Islam, the religion of Allah

I ask Allah blessings upon them and I salute them all with respect, and I do not differentiate between any of the Messengers of Allah who were sent with the religion of Islam; submission to Allah, Lord of the worlds, [to call] to worship Him only, no partner is with Him, and as a mercy to the worlds to achieve peace and to remove man’s injustice to his fellow man, and to achieve global peace between the peoples of mankind and peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Non-Muslims. Indeed, there is no compulsion in Islam, the religion of Allah, and whoever wills let them believe, and whoever wills let them disbelieve as upon us is only the [duty of] delivering the message, and upon Allah is the account and He has made Paradise for those who believe and has made the Fire for those who disbelieve

May the peace and mercy of Allah be not upon the Zionist French President Emmanuel Macron nor upon the Zionist President Donald Trump along with those who are of their like of the human devils in the worlds, those who have declared war on the religion of Allah secretly and openly, and Allah is encompassing of the evil doers. And among Arabians are those who are far worse in disbelief and hypocrisy. Allah would not leave the believers in the state in which they are now, until He separates the evil from the good in the eyes of Muslims

Surely, whoever does not announce expelling the French Ambassador and cutting diplomatic and commercial ties with France, then let it be upon them what is upon the enemies of Allah; His curse along with the curse of the angels and the righteous ones, all together. O Arab and Non-Arab leaders of Muslims, if you have no fervour in your hearts for Mohammed the Messenger of Allah with the religion of Allah, Islam, sent to the worlds, then you have no fervour in your hearts for Allah and all of His Messengers who were sent with the religion of Allah, Islam

And Mohammed the Messenger of Allah was not the first ever to be sent with Islam, O damned Macron, but Allah sent with Islam the servant and Messenger of Allah Prophet Mohammed, and The Messiah, Prophet Jesus son of Mary, the servant and Messenger of Allah, as well as Prophet Moses the servant and Messenger of Allah. But those who disbelieved changed the word from that which had been told to them for another, so woe to the likes of them today like yourself (Emmanuel Macron), from a door of severe torment. Additionally, there is a new force of extreme might of the ‘torment of blood’ in the clear verses of the Great Quran; the so-called “Corona virus” which all human physicians endeavour to find a vaccine for. As it is a sign from Allah to make people submit in obedience to the Caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi (The Guided) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

And since I know about that with certain knowledge from Lord of the worlds, therefore, I will pre-announce the results of your vaccines, by the command of Allah, that your vaccines not only will fail to control the so-called “Corona virus” but also Allah will make them in favour of Corona virus and 100% supporting it. That is the reward of your arrogance towards Allah and His Caliph, also it is for you to know that Allah is Most Capable of everything and to Allah all matters are returned (in decision)

And no one removes evil from His servants but He, just like there is no god but Allah, Glorified and Sublimely Exalted is He above what they associate with Him, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَىٰ عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَىٰ ۗ آللَّهُ خَيْرٌ أَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿59﴾ أَمَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنزَلَ لَكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَنبَتْنَا بِهِ حَدَائِقَ ذَاتَ بَهْجَةٍ مَّا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُنبِتُوا شَجَرَهَا ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ يَعْدِلُونَ ﴿60﴾ أَمَّن جَعَلَ الْأَرْضَ قَرَارًا وَجَعَلَ خِلَالَهَا أَنْهَارًا وَجَعَلَ لَهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَ الْبَحْرَيْنِ حَاجِزًا ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿61﴾ أَمَّن يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ الْأَرْضِ ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿62﴾ أَمَّن يَهْدِيكُمْ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَن يُرْسِلُ الرِّيَاحَ بُشْرًا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ رَحْمَتِهِ ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ تَعَالَى اللَّهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿63﴾
صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

Say, "Praise be to Allah, and peace be upon His servants whom He has chosen. Is Allah better or what they associate with Him?" (59) Is He [not best] who created
the heavens and the earth and sent down for you rain from the sky, We cause to grow thereby gardens of joyful beauty which you could not [otherwise] have grown the trees thereof? Is there a god with Allah? But they are a people who ascribe equals [to Him]. (60) Is He [not best] who made the earth a stable ground and placed within it rivers and made for it firmly set mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier? Is there a god with Allah? But most of them do not know. (61) Is He [not best] who answers the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you successors of the earth? Is there a god with Allah? Little do you remember. (62) Is He [not best] who guides you through the darknesses of the land and sea and who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy? Is there a god with Allah? Sublimely Exalted is Allah above what they associate [with Him] (63)
[Surah: 27 - Al-Naml - Verses: 59-63]

But I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, have been raised by Allah in this secular and most deviating nation in regards to Allah, Lord of the worlds. That is if Allah sends upon them a little of His torment as admonition unto them that they may become righteous, it does not increase them except in disbelief in Allah. And if He strikes them with some floods they say: “It is not but a natural disaster”. And if He sends against them a windy tropical cyclone of raging sea winds, they say: “It is not but a natural disaster”. And if Allah sends against them a heavy sea gale, they say: “It is a natural disaster

And if He sends against them a funnel-shaped tornado of those extracting ones that sweeps people away they say: “Natural disasters”, or if Allah sends against them a lethal sea storm that makes people drown, they say: “Natural disasters”. Or when He sends against them a fire tornado to ignite their forests with fire then later it turns into wind that flares up and impels its blaze towards their homes, they say: “It is not but a natural disaster as the fire started because of the friction of tree branches caused by the wind”. But you are liars! Mind and reason do not accept your explanation for green forests fires. At first, Allah sends a fire tornado to ignite the fire in a part of your green forests, then, this hurricane turns into wind that flares up the blaze and run and drive the fire towards homes to burn gardens of dense shrubbery around your homes

But you people are deviators, and the words of the deviators among you were not but that they said: “Natural disasters”. Also, if He (Allah) afflicts you with earthquakes from beneath your feet, the deviators among you will say: “These are known natural disasters that occur every now and then”. And here Allah has progressively led you [to punishment] with a new torment that has never existed in nature before, [Corona Virus] and it is a species that is divided into various species causing chest and blood diseases, similar in its creation and different in its genes

Allah Has Created this virus from the eggs of a single female somewhat [like] a gnat (Ba'ouda) that you do not encompass any knowledge about. And it travels around the world with the Words of Allah's power. It roams throughout land, sea, and air so that it brings the a supporting force for the so-called “Corona viruses”, And it (Ba’ouda) should not come with the same type of the previously supplied force [virus], as each force is a new type of creation. It has no offspring and its mission is nothing but to lay its eggs by the permission of Allah, then He directs the eggs with the Word of His power (The Word Be so it is) so they are viruses, and none knows the soldiers of your Lord except Him

Indeed, I call Allah to witness and sufficient is Allah as a Witness that all what is happening in the world of the plotting of the so-called “corona virus” is because of a single gnat “Ba’ouda”, a new creature from the promise of Allah in the clear verses of His Book, that He disdains not to challenge those who turn away and those who are arrogant to follow His Book the Great Quran. So Allah Challenges them with a new living being, somewhat [like] a gnat “Baouda” which you do not encompass in knowledge

And Allah Has coined a new similitude and has made it the fountainhead of the new species of viruses by the Words of His power [The Word Be], In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿26﴾ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿27﴾ كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوَاتًا فَأَحْيَاكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿28﴾
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]

Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26) Who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers. (27) How could you disbelieve in Allah when you were dead and He brought you to life; then He causes you to die, then He brings you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned. (28)

[Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 26-28]

Indeed, the Imam Mahdi would never have set to you the challenges since the 10th of Rajab,1441 AH [5th of March,2020 AD] except with knowledge from Allah in the beginning of the admonition of the torment of the chests, and I cannot inform you about the torment of the chest unless it happens. As the news in The Book is for me to set the points of challenge, by permission of Allah, in the beginning of the admonition of the torment of the chests, in other words, when it occurs and not before that. In line with the word of Allah the Most Exalted

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿57﴾
صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

{O mankind, there has come to you admonition from your Lord and a cure for what is in the chests. And guidance and mercy for the believers.}

[Surah: 10 - Yunus - Verse: 57]

That is why I cannot alter the verse and say: “O people, there will come to you admonition from your Lord and a cure for what is in the chests”. So, in the beginning of the event, I declare the sign (the so-called corona virus) as a global torment and not just a mere temporary global pandemic which shall pass just like that which has stricken your forefathers passed! Far, far is that from being the truth. Nay, but it is a continuous cloven and split torment of genetic updates. And I swear by Allah whom there is no god except Him, that doctors will find from the plot of what the Corona virus does to the body, that which you had not taken into account

You found that the Corona virus is highly experienced in regards to all the intricate details of the human body, specialized physicians find the plotting of the Corona virus is what is astounding. It is as if the Corona virus has encompassed the human body in knowledge as it shows thorough grasp of all intricate body systems. Indeed, this is because the virus executes the instructions of Allah, my Lord and your Lord, who created man and who is the Creator of everything, glory be to Him, as He is All-Aware, and All-Seeing and He is over everything, Competent

O people, I bear witness to Allah that the so-called “corona virus” is a Human virus, meaning, it originally started in humans
As for the source of the substance from which Allah created it, it is the albumen of the eggs of somewhat like a gnat “Ba’ouda” which you do not have knowledge about

The Caliph of Allah upon the world, the Imam Mahdi, should not say what he does not know unless it is with certain knowledge, and I still remind people that I have appointed the challenges earlier on the 10th of Rajab, 1441 AH [5, March 2020], surely, I would never contradict the points of challenge with truth as I do not say about Allah that which I do not know in the Book of Allah the Great Quran. And I call Allah to witness and sufficient is He as a witness, that Allah will not remove the calamity of blood that is called the Corona virus from the whole world until they submit to the Caliph of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, so that they implore with the supplication that I have written on the 26th of Ramadan, 1441 in a statement titled: "Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement.
As therein is healing for the admonition of the torment of the chests. And the chest is the epicenter of the so called Corona virus, and the situation will develop to strike all body organs causing them complete paralysis. Therefore, it incapacitates them in various degrees in whoever Allah wills whether a partial disability, a Hemiparesis or a full disability. Also, many more deaths are coming in the future that are intense and greater [in number]. I said to you in the first statement (about the so-called corona virus) that there will be fewer deaths at first, because I know cases and deaths will severely increase later. So who can save you from the torment of Allah Lord of the worlds

And for each of you are degrees [of torment] and I classify them into refinement [light torment], disciplinary [mild torment], punishment [severe torment], and then is an awful punishment and widespread evil [the most severe torment] for the arrogant ones and for those who spread corruption in the land. And among you are those who will be afflicted with the coming blood virus to finish him off on the same day of the infection, meaning that his infection and his death will be within 24 hours. Also, among you is he whom the virus will cause him to go into a clinical death (coma) until Allah wills to pull his soul out. And amongst you is he who will be blinded with a virus causing visual impairment, also, among you is he who will lose both his eyesight and hearing, and among you he who (the virus) will strike his nervous system so that he cannot move any of his limbs along with losing his voice, in addition to other symptoms

And with Allah is more, indeed, Allah will open before the wicked ones a door of severe punishment for every stubborn disbeliever who is unjustly arrogant
And, I repeat the warning: Flee from Allah to Him and do not close the houses of Allah (The Mosques) in the face of people who are fleeing from Allah to Him, as well as the ever devoted ones and those who bow and prostrate
The houses of Allah are not like cinemas where gatherings are prevented in order to achieve social distancing! They are sacred, these are the limits (imposed by) Allah. Do transgress them not

Beware of Allah’s coming torment via sea, air and land, in addition to the so-called Covid-19 and Covid-2020 torment until you submit in full submission to caliph of Allah. So that those who perish would perish upon evidence and those who live would live upon evidence. And all is by the permission of Allah, Lord of the worlds. O Allah, I have delivered, so be my witness

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds
The Caliph and Servant of Allah; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

Translated by: Deena ADEL, Mohammed ABO-YOUSSEF , and Mohammed ABAZA
Edited by: Danny KADDOURA and Tracy SIDDALL