الموضوع: The Garden will be near the Hell?

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 16 من 16
  1. افتراضي

I understand. Thank you.

2. افتراضي

Yes. May be I've found an answer to my question. There is ayat 7:49 -Al Araf..it's on people of heights between those people who go to Heaven and those who go to Hell:

"Are these ˹humble believers˺ the ones you swore would never be shown Allah’s mercy?” ˹Finally, those on the heights will be told:˺ “Enter Paradise! There will be no fear for you, nor will you grieve.”

After that people who go to Hell will cry out ( 7:50,7:51 - Al Araf ):

"The residents of the Fire will then cry out to the residents of Paradise, “Aid us with some water or any provision Allah has granted you.” They will reply, “Allah has forbidden both to the disbelievers,those who took this faith ˹of Islam˺ as mere amusement and play and were deluded by ˹their˺ worldly life.” ˹Allah will say,˺ “Today We will ignore them just as they ignored the coming of this Day of theirs and for rejecting Our revelations.”

Allah says for those who in heights between paradise and hell ( 7:49 Al Araf): "Enter Paradise! There will be no fear for you, nor will you grieve.”

It means they aren't in paradise yet..when Allah commands them to go there, and therefore, the hell people still can see them while they have placed to Hell already. Thus, hell people can't hear or see people in paradise when they are in torment of the hell and it would be strange if they could see and hear each other. To anybody knowledgeable: If I am not all right please correct this comments .

3. افتراضي

Asalamualikum brother Tamerlan , allhamdullillah i found the video please can somone translate it inshallah https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYE_Q5-GlnI

4. افتراضي

Unfortunately, i don't speak Arabic. The video is interesting, and i wish it's translated into English ...

5. افتراضي

I hope the ansar can translate it in english

6. افتراضي

Yes. It would be very useful for us. I've seen a lot of interesting videos related to our Imam but in the Arabic language.

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Allah informed you about width line of the heavenly-garden
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-01-2018, 03:11 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-06-2017, 12:11 AM
  3. Last supplication-prayer after entering the heavenly-garden directly..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-06-2017, 02:19 PM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 12-01-2015, 04:42 PM
  5. The Hell and Heaven of Dajjal
    بواسطة User101 في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 30-04-2010, 05:33 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع