الموضوع: War again the Antichrist

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي War again the Antichrist

Peace be upon you, my brothers and sisters in Islam and the followers of our Imam Nasser mohammad, peace be upon him and his family. I have a question for the Imam or for those who know who our Imam mahdi follow, namely, should we men who follow the Imam mahdi have experience in handling weapons and combat experience, because we will then also fight against Gog and Magog or not? Peace be upon you all, My brothers and sisters, and peace be upon our teacher the Imam nasser mohammad al yamani

2. افتراضي

وَأَعِدُّوا لَهُمْ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ وَمِنْ رِبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدُوَّ اللَّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ
    [ And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly. ] - Interpretation of ( Al-Anfal 60 )

3. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum,

Your question: "....experience in handling weapons and combat experience...fight against Gog and Magog..." Answer: I think if time to fight with Gog and Magog will arrive Imam will instruct his supporters. In each war which the Universe experienced there were soldiers who had some preparation and learning how to have deal with enemy before they will be putted into the battle.

4. افتراضي

Asalamualeikum warahmatullah brother snd sisters and my Imam nasser mohamamad , what can i do everyone when i charring the message with the imam and the real story of quran no one believe when i tell the unbeliever the dont believe because the dont like islam , and when i tell the story of the imam nassser mohamma to muslim community than they dont believe because the ullama dont accept and they believe what ullama says know can we make dua to make his arrival faster because i have no sabr no one believe here maybe i am here the only one believe in the beloved imam sheikh nassser mohammad ?

5. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, when i share with muslims about emergence of Imam Mahdi in Yemen they are more incline believe not than take it as truth. A one of them said that Imam Nasser is just a shiit, and want to get power over Yemen. And the explanation that Imam calls you to follow only Quran and true sunna which is not about any sect of the Islam didn't help him. Another Muslim said that details of our Imam doesn't coincide to hadith and so on and et cetera. Also I've met a muslim who just told me that he'll wait his appearance in Mecca in the era of meeting. Many of them sticked to hadiths and as Imam Mahdi says they don't use their mind and reject things without even thinking and pondering over his statements. I'd like to advice you to be careful in your talk with muslims about Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yemeni because some muslims are the blind fanatics, and create a fight or even worse able to transgress more seriously..

6. افتراضي

Thank you brothrr for your answerr

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. A Brief Statement About The Insolent False Messiah (The Antichrist) 4
    بواسطة مجيبة داعي الله في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-08-2020, 01:39 AM
  2. A Brief Statement About The Insolent False Messiah (The Antichrist).
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-05-2020, 08:43 AM
  3. A Brief Statement About The Insolent False Messiah (The Antichrist). 2
    بواسطة مجيبة داعي الله في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2020, 06:02 AM
  4. More detail about who is the liar messiah antichrist ..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 08-02-2015, 05:05 PM
  5. Capabilities of jinn and angels, and the deception of Antichrist
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 25-01-2012, 10:28 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك