الموضوع: Would supporters be interested in a weekly reminder live show?

النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9
  1. Question Would supporters be interested in a weekly reminder live show?

Allah says the reminder is benificial for the believers.

Salam Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatou brothers and sisters.

I sometimes can feel lonely on this path, especially as the majority of our muslim brothers and sisters follow doctrines of sectarianism and creeping shirk, seperating themselves from each other and rejoicing in what they have.

Please reply with a comment or like this post if you would be interested in a weekly live stream talking about the gems from old statements from the Mahdi, catching up on news from Mahdi and just encouraging and reminders specifically for supporters.

I would also like to do calls with supporters and just talk about the beauty of The Greatest Bliss and this journey and the guidance Allah has blessed us with.

I would do it on youtube.

Also if anyone would like to do this with me please let me know.

you can comment here, private message me on the forum or email me at slaveinacave@gmail.com

2. افتراضي

Walikoum Assalam warahmatou Allah wabaratouh brother Idriss.

I feel sorry for you brother, I see from yesterday no one reply at least with encouragement words, no one cares about your loneleness, so here is an advice..., just get up and continue your path alone, hopefully with less damage.

May God bless and help you.
    Your brother Abu Alam
    (رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأَبْرَارِ)

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : بوعلام
    Walikoum Assalam warahmatou Allah wabaratouh brother Idriss.

I feel sorry for you brother, I see from yesterday no one reply at least with encouragement words, no one cares about your loneleness, so here is an advice..., just get up and continue your path alone, hopefully with less damage.

May God bless and help you.
    Your brother Abu Alam
    انتهى الاقتباس من بوعلام
    Thankyou brother Abu Alam.
    I Understand what you're saying and I will.

4. افتراضي

Peace be upon you all, some time later i can join but not immediately, and another thing, to me i think monthly is better than weekly that is my opinion

brother mikail ibn kahf are you on facebook? If yes post for me a link

thanks

5. افتراضي

Yes that's exactly what i mean sister Samayya a live stream. That's great. We can organise in this thread if anyone would like to join me in hosting the live stream.
    Inshallah i will start preparing to start this weekend, let those who you think will be interested know here.

My youtube channel is here but if anyone also has a youtube channel we can also stream there or we can make a new channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTX..._as=subscriber

And yes Inshallah

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Hassan Mugabo
    Peace be upon you all, some time later i can join but not immediately, and another thing, to me i think monthly is better than weekly that is my opinion

brother mikail ibn kahf are you on facebook? If yes post for me a link

thanks
    انتهى الاقتباس من Hassan Mugabo
    Peace be upon you too brother Hassan, that is a good suggestion it depends on how much interest i guess and also how much work.
    Monthly may be the better option to start with.

Yes i do here is the link below. anyone else that would like to add me is also welcome

https://www.facebook.com/idris.diame.33

7. افتراضي

Assalam Akeykum,

I'd like to participate in the live stream...please text me a message to inform when you are ready and I'll reply.

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : MikailIbnKahf
    Allah says the reminder is benificial for the believers.

Salam Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatou brothers and sisters.

I sometimes can feel lonely on this path, especially as the majority of our muslim brothers and sisters follow doctrines of sectarianism and creeping shirk, seperating themselves from each other and rejoicing in what they have.

Please reply with a comment or like this post if you would be interested in a weekly live stream talking about the gems from old statements from the Mahdi, catching up on news from Mahdi and just encouraging and reminders specifically for supporters.

I would also like to do calls with supporters and just talk about the beauty of The Greatest Bliss and this journey and the guidance Allah has blessed us with.

I would do it on youtube.

Also if anyone would like to do this with me please let me know.

you can comment here, private message me on the forum or email me at slaveinacave@gmail.com
    انتهى الاقتباس من MikailIbnKahf

Walaikum alsalam wr bt ,
    i would like to support your suggestion brother ; although i may not have the chance to participate except rarely, still i think it will be very beneficial insha'Allah.
    i would like also to invite you to join our english whatsapp team, we have already created 5 groups and we are working daily to contact and add more members, i think if you have the time and will join, then you will not feel lonely on this path any more insha'Allah.
    i have just sent you a friend request at facebook.

9. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Rafat M. Said

Walaikum alsalam wr bt ,
    i would like to support your suggestion brother ; although i may not have the chance to participate except rarely, still i think it will be very beneficial insha'Allah.
    i would like also to invite you to join our english whatsapp team, we have already created 5 groups and we are working daily to contact and add more members, i think if you have the time and will join, then you will not feel lonely on this path any more insha'Allah.
    i have just sent you a friend request at facebook.
    انتهى الاقتباس من Rafat M. Said
    Walaikum alsalam wr brother Rafat M. Said

thanks for your support. even rarely will make a big difference. I am actually already subscribed to you on YouTube. Noun statement tv right?

anyway I will add you on Facebook.
    inshallah live streams will start soon at link below

https://www.ponder.video/

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. [ فيديو ] Final reminder to the entire humans that the sun overtook the moon to make that he who would perish might perish by clear argument, and that he who would remain alive might live by clea
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2020, 12:02 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2020, 04:54 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2020, 02:43 AM
  4. Reminder to the Muslims and the supporters of them among various regions, and the people altogether..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 07-02-2019, 04:32 AM
  5. A reminder of the Imam Mahdi to his supporters by following the Truth wherever it is
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 24-07-2018, 07:52 AM
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •