Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 10 - 1430 AH
09 - 10 - 2009 AD
02:13 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

?How can I favor myself in the material bliss of heaven over who was patient with the disbelievers until the revelation of the Book was accomplished

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O honored (female) servant of Allah, you spoke the truth about the fulfillment of the true vision, and as that how can I favor myself in the material bliss of heaven over who was patient with the disbelievers until the revelation of the Book was accomplished. And Allah safeguarded it from alteration until it arrived to us as Allah revealed it, not a single ward was changed in it? Praise be to Allah, to return the favor to my grandfather, the most beloved of people to myself and dearer to me than my mother, my father, myself, and the people altogether; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. O you who believe; invoke prayer of forgiveness and salute the best salutation. The Awaited Mahdi did not command you to love him more than Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- nor the Awaited Mahdi commanded you to love Mohammad messenger of Allah more than Allah so you would perish; in fact the greatest love in the heart is for Allah the Forgiving, the Loving, and you (should) love His messenger for His sake, also the entire prophets, messengers, the Imam Mahdi, and the entire righteous ones. Love them a love for Allah’s sake brethren in Allah’s religion, being merciful among you, humble out of mercy for the believers.

Beware of the accursed-outcast satan; writes private messages to the best foremost supporters in the name of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, he insults them and expels them from the dialogue table! And I say to him: Don’t you fear Allah Who is with you watching your scheme and your forgery against His khalifa? Indeed, He will rule between you and I with justice, and he is swiftest in reckoning. O community of supporters, he who go astray can not harm you when you are guided aright and you do not associate a thing with Allah, and you must know that polytheism is indeed a grievous injustice. And I like to see comments of the supporter in my detailed explanatory-statement of knowledge so we would affirm them with truth upon the straight path.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6512

اقتباس المشاركة 6512 من موضوع فكيف أفضِّل نفسي في جنّة النّعيم المادي على الذي صبر على الكفار حتى تمّ تنزيل الكتاب ؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
20 - 10 - 1430 هـ
09 - 10 - 2009 مـ
02:13 صباحاً

فكيف أفضِّل نفسي في جنّة النّعيم المادي على الذي صبر على الكفار حتى تمّ تنزيل الكتاب ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
وصدقتِ يا أمة الله المُكرّمة في تصديق الرؤيا بالحقِّ، وكذلك فكيف أُفضّل نفسي في جنة النّعيم المادي على الذي صبر على الكفار حتى تمّ تنزيل الكتاب وحفِظه الله من التحريف حتى وصل إلينا كما أنزله الله لم تتغيّر فيه كلمةٌ واحدةٌ؟ والحمد لله برد الجميل إلى جدّي أحبّ الناس إلى نفسي و أحبّ إليّ من أمي وأبي ومن نفسي ومن النّاس أجمعين محمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، يا أيَّها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وسلّموا تسليماً، ولم يأمركم المهديّ المنتظَر أن تحبّوه أكثر من محمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، ولم يأمركم المهديّ المنتظَر أن تحبّوا محمداً رسول الله أكثر من الله فتهلكوا؛
بل الحُبّ الأكبر في القلب هو لله الغفور الودود، وأحبّوا رسوله من أجله وكافّة الأنبياء والمرسَلين والإمام المهديّ وكافة الصالحين أحِبُّوهم محبةً في الله إخواناً في دين الله رحماء بينكم أذلةً من الرحمةِ على المؤمنين.

واحذروا من شيطانٍ رجيم يكتب رسائل خاصة للأنصار السابقين الأخيار باسم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ويشتمهم ويطردهم من طاولةِ الحوار! وأقول له أفلا تخاف الله الذي هو معك يرى مكرك وافتراءك على خليفته؟ وسوف يحكمُ بيني وبينك بالحقّ وهو أسرعُ الحاسبين، ولا يضرّكم يا معشر الأنصار من ضلَّ إذا اهتديتم ولم تشركوا بالله شيئاً، واعلموا أنّ الشرك لظلمٌ عظيم. وأَحبّ أن أرى تعليق الأنصار على بياني المفصّل بالمزيد من العلم لنُثَبّتهم بالحقّ على الصراط المستقيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .