الموضوع: Strong dua

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Strong dua

peace be upon you my brothers and sisters are there strong duas with which one is immediately heard if one wishes / wants something from Allah? My Queqtion is have we duas that when a muslim make a special dua that Allah give him fast what he wishes in dua from ALLAH

2. افتراضي

The secret of God responding to supplication is supplication with a heart free of polytheism and that they do not invite anyone with God, even if an unbeliever calls God a Savior without associating anyone with him, God will respond to him so call upon him however you wish, God will answer you as you do not associate with him

3. افتراضي

Barakallah feek brother thank you for your answer

4. افتراضي

surely Allah did not make a condition in the supplication prayer except that they call Him being sincere in their faith (obedience) to Him without associating anyone with Allah in the supplication-call so He promised them in responding. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord says: Pray to Me, I will answer you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:60

And even if they were disbelievers then they called on their Lord being sincere to Him Alone in the supplication-call without association in the supplication-call but Allah would respond to their supplication. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So when they mounted in ships, [U]they called upon Allah, being sincere[/U in their faith (obedience) to Him; but when He brought them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him),}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:65

And the reason that Allah responded to the supplication-call of the disbelievers; the fact been provided the condition of responding to the supplication-call which is the absolute-sincerity to the Lord in the supplication-call, and they did not associate anyone of His servants (with Him) in the supplication-call. And Allah the Most High said: {So when they mounted in ships, they called upon Allah, being sincere in their faith (obedience) to Him; but when He brought them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him),}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:65, and the reason of responding to the call of the disbelievers is the fact been provided in their hearts the condition of answering the supplication-call: {being sincere in their faith (obedience) to Him} Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He is the Living, there is no God but He; so call on Him, being sincere to Him in your faith (obedience). Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds!}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:65

28 - 09 - 1433 AH
    16 - 08 - 2012 AD
    10:19 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=213136

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •