الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 1 من 54 1231151 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 539
  1. افتراضي TamerlanKuzgov questions

Salam Aleykum, we know Imam Naser is Mohamed prophet's ( Peace be upon him) descendant in any way I believe this man as hadiths do not have to be all true and he does not has to be necessarily Mohammad ibn Abdullach or Muhamed AlAskary and etc....we should remember Mohammed (PBUH) when he was mentioned as Ahmad in Quran and someone did not believe him because of different pronounciation of his name in Quran....such people sent by Allah is a test for muslims whethet they will support him or not.?

2. افتراضي

Interview with Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni

Quick Q's and A's:

Q: What makes you think you are the Mahdi?
    A: i had visions and they kept getting stronger, the way i understand the koran is same way Allah explained things to prophet Soliman. The explanation is not mine, it is not from my own interpretation which is prone to be correct or incorrect, did Allah not say:

وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ
    It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah.s permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.

i am not a prophet, Gibril does not come to me as he did with prophet Mohamed yet, the way i understand is the same way that Allah has explained it to Nabi Soliman:

فَفَهَّمْنَاهَا سُلَيْمَانَ ۚ وَكُلًّا آتَيْنَا حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَسَخَّرْنَا مَعَ دَاوُودَ الْجِبَالَ يُسَبِّحْنَ وَالطَّيْرَ ۚ وَكُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ
    To Solomon We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them) We gave Judgment and Knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises, with David: it was We Who did (all these things).

(let me know if you more details of HOW Allah explained/inspired the right understanding to soliman, he has full details about it.)

Q:Are you infallible?
    A: No one is Infalible excpet Allah.

Q: so it means maybe your interpretation is INCORRECT since you say you are infallible. Is that so?
    A: No No No dear brother, May Allah bless you, i am not infallible when it come to day to day life things like making grammatical mistakes or like forgetting to turn of the light, but i am infallible when it come to the knowledge of the Koran since it is straight from Allah not from me.

Q: Is there parts in the Koran that are clear and parts unclear?
    A: Yes 90% of Koran is clear, yet 10% is unclear. The clear parts means: its hidden meaning is the same as its obvious meaning, yet the unclear/alike parts: their hidden meaning is different than their obvious meaning.

Q:What do you say about the SAHABA and was Imam Ali not the one who should have followed afer the death of prophet Mohamed salalahu alayhi wasalam?
    A: Imam Ali should have been the one following the Khilafa but he stayed silent and did not object, yet may Allah bless Omar, without him there may have been a fitna and bloodshed so he proposed Abu Bakr to be the khalifa. They are all good SAHABA may Allah bless them All Ali, Omar, Abu Bakr and Othman.

Q: Who them changed the prayers?
    A:It was changed by people who came after them
    in line with the ayah:
    فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا
    But after them there followed a posterity who missed prayers and followed after lusts soon, then, will they face Destruction,-

Q:After 5 years can you say that the believers today are on the true Path?
    A: Unfortunately most believers are not on the right path of tawheed anymore.
    In line with the ayah:
    وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ
    And most of them believe not in Allah without associating (other as partners) with Him!

If they were it would not be my fate to be amongst you today, but look at them today how they love their children and families more than Allah, how they made the prophets and the awliaa and the saleheen holy people and forgot that the competition in loving Allah is open for everyone, but they think it is limited to the prophets and the awleyaa.

Q:What do you say about the shafa3a in the ayah:
    مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ
    Who is there can intercede(yashfa3/shafa3a) in His presence except as He permitteth?

A: Allah permits to who ever he want to speak SAWAB/TRUTH so they will not speak except when ALRAHMAN/The Merciful/Allah permits them and say SAWABA/TRUTH

-and SAWABA/TRUTH here is that Allah is the most merciful and has no partners.

Q:What is your goal?
    A: That Allah is PLEASED/RADWAN within himself (FI NAFSO) and has no HASRA (no idea what the word is in english.......) on his servants

يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they mock him!

Q:What is Hollow Earth? Where is it? and who lives in it?
    A: A tunnel inside Earth with two gates, one in the North and one in the South, it is the same Garden of Eden that Adam was send out of.

Living in it today are female demons and their parents of human male demons, also the people of Gog and Magog who are offsprings of Satan and other creatures and worlds, (The female demons have reproduced from many male humans)

Q: How long is one day inside Hollow Earth?
    A: One day in Hollow Earth is 360 Earth days (circling once around the sun)
    so one day of Hollow earth is equal to one year as we know it.

Q: What is one divine day?
    A: One divine day is 1000 years of Hollow earth = 360.000 years
    this is the time from Adam till the last khalifa on earth (the mahdi)

Q: And why are Gog and Magog and all other creatures not coming out?
    A:Because of the Barrier of ZulQarnain that splits the Hollow Earth Northern part from the Southern Part.

Q:When will they come out?
    A: They will come out when planet Sijjil/Saqar/Nibiru passes, that is when the barrier will be destroyed.

Q:What is Planet Sijjil/Saqar?
    A: This planet is also called the tenth planet or Nibiru which is the 7th Earth below our planet (count Mars till Nibiru).

Q: And where is its location now?
    A: Its orbit is 4166 years and 8 months, and it passed 11 times already, the next passing will be the 12th. After its 12th passing a total of 50.000 years will have passed (4166 years and 8 month X 12)

Q: Can you tell us more about what happens when Nibiru Passes?
    A: The sun will rise from the West as Planet Saqar/Sijil appears from the Poles decreasing the population of earth from its ends (poles) by Nibiru's appearance from the poles.

In line with the Ayah:
    أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَ
    See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? (Where) Allah commands, there is none to put back His Command: and He is swift in calling to account.

Q: The sun rise from the West? So is that the end of days? QIYAMAT and does the door of repentance close?

A: No No my dear brother this is just a sign of the end of days but it is not the end of days, the reason why it will rise from the west is because of the polar shift due to the appearance of Planet Sijil.

And that event will NOT CLOSE the door of repentance, since God is All forgiving, but this is also a fabricated Hadith to take away the hope of the people, yet if people keep asking forgiveness and pray to Allah alone they CAN change their fate and be forgiven EVEN when planet Nibiru arrives and the sun rises from the west, as had happened to the people of Nabi Yunis/Jonas who were saved from the torture/punishement of Allah after Nabi Yunis/Jonas had left them.

The reason why they were saved is because there was one pious man who believed in the message of nabi Yunis and when he saw how scared and desperate the people were after Nabi Yunis/Jonas left the town, and as the punishment arrived to their town, he urged them to pray and do dua since it can change their fates and so they all followed this man and god saved them.

فَلَوْلَا كَانَتْ قَرْيَةٌ آمَنَتْ فَنَفَعَهَا إِيمَانُهَا إِلَّا قَوْمَ يُونُسَ لَمَّا آمَنُوا كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُمْ عَذَابَ الْخِزْيِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ
    حِينٍ
    Why was there not a single township (among those We warned), which believed,- so its faith should have profited it,- except the people of Jonah? When they believed, We removed from them the penalty of ignominy in the life of the present, and permitted them to enjoy (their life) for a while.

Q:So can you explain the order of events after Nibiru?
    A: these are the order of events:
    -Niburi appears,
    -Huge explosion heard all over the earth
    (sayha confirming the arrival of Nibiru)
    -White smoke covers the earth,
    -I shall appear in Mecca to do the baya
    -Sun rise from the west
    -The Dabbah will rise and speak to the people
    -Ressurection of the people of the Cave

Q:The Dabbah, did that not come out from the rock?
    A: My dear brother, the Dabbah is anything that moves on the earth, the Dabbah is a human being who will speak to the people in his old age
    وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ
    He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."
    The Dabbah = Isa(as) son of Mary

He is the added number (RAQIM) in the surat caves:
    أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ الْكَهْفِ وَالرَّقِيمِ كَانُوا مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَبًا
    Or dost thou reflect that the Companions of the Cave and of the Inscription(RAQIM) were wonders among Our Sign?

Q:What about the people of the Cave? What are their names and ages? and why does the koran say if people see them they will run away in fear? i line with the ayah:

وَتَحْسَبُهُمْ أَيْقَاظًا وَهُمْ رُقُودٌ ۚ وَنُقَلِّبُهُمْ ذَاتَ الْيَمِينِ وَذَاتَ الشِّمَالِ ۖ وَكَلْبُهُم بَاسِطٌ ذِرَاعَيْهِ بِالْوَصِيدِ ۚ لَوِ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا
    Thou wouldst have deemed them awake, whilst they were asleep, and We turned them on their right and on their left sides: their dog stretching forth his two fore-legs on the threshold: if thou hadst come up on to them, thou wouldst have certainly turned back from them in flight, and wouldst certainly have been filled with terror of them.

A: They will also rise from the cave after sleeping 18,000 years with one awakening after the first 9000 years and now the second 9000 years are almost up.

Their names are NABI ELIAS (as) also known as (ZULKIFL), NABI IDRIS (as), and NABI ELYASA.

The reason why people will fear them once they see them is because of their enormous size.

Q: So where is this cave?
    A:In the highest place of the Arab peninsula, in a hill in Yemen, Province of ZAMAR, Village of ALQAMAR(the moon) in "Tell Zeyab"(currently called KILAB) besides "Haa2ek Mohamed".

Qid Allah not take the body and soul of Jesus?
    A: Allah took only his soul not his body in line with the ayah:
    إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَىٰ إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ
    Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme.

Now check the word MOTAWAFEEKA in the KORAN in other ayaht so you know the meaning:
    اللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى الْأَنفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَالَّتِي لَمْ تَمُتْ فِي مَنَامِهَا ۖ فَيُمْسِكُ الَّتِي قَضَىٰ عَلَيْهَا الْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ الْأُخْرَىٰ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَ‌ٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
    It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life), but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect.

For if Allah had taken both his body and soul then it would be like the MIRAAJ like prophet Mohamed (saw).

Q:Will you fight the people so they become believers?
    A: i will not fight or kill the people, i will not force them to belief, but i will be just with them and give the rights to those who were treated unjustly, even if the aggressor is a muslim and the victim a disbeliever, and this way the disbeliever will believe when seeing the justice of Islam without blood shed or violence.

Q: So you will not execute any military campaign?
    A: With the will of Allah i will execute the greatest war in history against the Dajjal and his armies.

Q: And Who is the Dajjal?
    A: The Dajjal = Satan
    He has been preparing for this war since long and will force the creatures of Hollow earth to come out with him and join this war. To temp people and to to claim he is the son of God then claim he is God, and he is not one eyed, since the hadith is a way to prepare the people to accept the idea of a two eyes God and to prepare the people to accept the idea of SEEING god which will never happen.

Q: Indeed we will not see God till End days (Qiyamat) right?
    A: We will never see god in line with the ayah:
    لَّا تُدْرِكُهُ الْأَبْصَارُ وَهُوَ يُدْرِكُ الْأَبْصَارَ ۖ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ
    No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

Q: what about the ayah:
    وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَّاضِرَةٌ
    إِلَىٰ رَبِّهَا نَاظِرَةٌ
    Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty);-
    Looking towards their Lord;

A: This word is translated wrongly, if you look up the same word in the koran you will understand the meaning. in line with the ayah:
    وَإِنِّي مُرْسِلَةٌ إِلَيْهِم بِهَدِيَّةٍ فَنَاظِرَةٌ بِمَ يَرْجِعُ الْمُرْسَلُونَ
    "But I am going to send him a present, and (wait) to see with what (answer) return (my) ambassadors."

So NAZIRAH = MONTAZAIRA and it means await and not see
    so it means Some faces that day will beam, AWAITING their LORD not LOOKING towards their lord.

Q:What is the first resurrection?
    A: All nations that disbelieved and were deceived(not by choice) will return to our world.

Q: When will that happen?
    A: During the appearance of the Dajjal and all other creatures who will emerge from Hollow Earth

Q:Who is the Angel of Death?
    A: There is not ONE angel of death, in fact each of us has two Angels and they are the smallest of Angels, their names are RAQIB and ATID and they record all deeds of a person during his life, they are the same angles that will take his life when his time comes.

Q: Is there torture in the grave?
    A: There is no torture in the grave
    (more on this if anyone needs..its a long story)

Q: Where did the sunna and the shia go wrong?
    A: the shia exaggerated in their belief in mahdi and have high expectaitons, the sunnah forgot about the mahdi and think it is not true, both forcus more on hadith (which is prone to be infiltrated) more than the koran (which is unchanged) both are wrong in their division, if they held on to the untouched and unchanged koran then they would be united yet they choose to stick to hadith.

Q: what is the consequence of this division?
    A: hundreds of Palestinians are killed and 1.5 billion muslims can not do anything. Why did Allah say:
    وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا
    And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
    As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ
    Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!

Q:Why is your name not Mohamed Abdullah or Mohamed Askary in line with the hadith?
    A: If you look up the word YOWADI in the dictionary ( and i dont speak of the man made dictionary but the Book that is unchanged and that Allah send, the KORAN) you will see what that word means in the ayah:

إِنَّمَا النَّسِيءُ زِيَادَةٌ فِي الْكُفْرِ ۖ يُضَلُّ بِهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُحِلُّونَهُ عَامًا وَيُحَرِّمُونَهُ عَامًا لِّيُوَاطِئُوا عِدَّةَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ فَيُحِلُّوا مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ ۚ زُيِّنَ لَهُمْ سُوءُ أَعْمَالِهِمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ
    Verily the transposing (of a prohibited month) is an addition to Unbelief: the Unbelievers are led to wrong thereby: for they make it lawful one year, and forbidden another year, in order to adjust/delay the number of months forbidden by Allah and make such forbidden ones lawful. The evil of their course seems pleasing to them. But Allah guideth not those who reject Faith.

Everything i explained to you is from the unchanged un-infiltrated book of Allah "the Koran".

There was a reason Allah told us to stick to it. The Koran can not be infiltrated, yet the sunnah of my grandfather prophet Mohamed salalahu alayhi wassalam CAN be infiltrated....

This is the reason why we are all so divided. The Shia want mohamed el askary and the sunnah want mohamed abdallah. Some have high expectations of a mahdi that will appear not knowing he is mahdi and who will refuse to lead them when they recognize him. Please tell me, does this make any sense to you, when you cant even agree on what day Ramadan starts? All these stories are because of how the ummah today sticks to the hadith more than the koran, the hadith of which many are fabricated, changed, added to, subtracted from, in order to divide the muslim ummah.

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ
    We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَـٰنَ بِالْغَيْبِ ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ
    Thou canst but admonish such a one as follows the Message/ZIKR and fears the (Lord) Most Gracious, unseen: give such a one, therefore, good tidings, of Forgiveness and a Reward most generous

- - - تم التحديث - - -

Who is Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni - What is his message?

1.Who is Nasser Mohamed Elyamani? Is he Sunni? Or Shia? Or Wahabi?

Born in 1969 in Yemen, lived and worked as any other normal yemeni man. He started having strong dreams and visions for several years of Prophet Mohamed. He does not belong to any sect. These sects have all deviated from the true teachings of Mohamed by focusing on the hadith not the koran. This is the reason why they are divided, in line with the Koranic Ayah that says:
    Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself! مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

2Why is he call himself the Mahdi? Where does this idea come from?
    The visions kept increasing till he was told by prophet Mohamed (Saw) that he is the Mahdi and no will succeed in winning a debate with him since he has true knowledge of the Koran that no one else has. This will be the proof for those who use their mind. The idea of Khilafa comes from God's promise to appoint a Khalifa on earth in line with the ayah:
    وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ َقالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ
    قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
    Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." 2-30
    يَا دَاوُودُ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاكَ خَلِيفَةً فِي الْأَرْضِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَ النَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعِ الْهَوَىٰ فَيُضِلَّكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَضِلُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ بِمَا نَسُوا يَوْمَ الْحِسَابِ
    O David! We did indeed make thee a vicegerent on earth: so judge thou between men in truth (and justice): Nor follow thou the lusts (of thy heart), for they will mislead thee from the Path of Allah. for those who wander astray from the Path of Allah, is a Penalty Grievous, for that they forget the Day of Account.
    وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا َ ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ۖ
    And remember that Abraham was tried by his Lord with certain commands, which he fulfilled: He said: "I will make thee an Imam to the Nations." He pleaded: "And also (Imams) from my offspring!" He answered: "But My Promise is not within the reach of evil-doers."

3.Why is his appearance not in Mecca?
    The appearance in Mecca will not be before people discuss and talk with him, how else will he be recognized? This is the age of discussion before the age of appearance.

4.Why is he Online?
    Prophet Mosses/Moussa (as) used a staff in the times when magic was the leading art, Prophet Jesus/Isa (as) used healing in the time when medicine was the leading science, Prophet Mohamed (saw) used the Koran in the time when poetry was the leading art. Why are people surprised when Imam nasser uses the internet to communicate to the masses in the time of Information Technology?

5.Why does he not make miracles? Is he not a new Prophet?
    His miracle for now is that he has knowledge from the book/Koran and no one will be able to defeat him in any debate concerning the Koran. As for those who have high expectation of the Mahdi and exaggerated in their belief of his powers, they have to ask themselves, should the Mahdi comply with their expectations or should they follow God's choice? Did the Koran not say:
    Sura 2 - Al-Baqara (MADINA) : Verse 247
    Their Prophet said to them: "Allah hath appointed Talut as king over you." They say: "How can he exercise authority, over us when we are better fitted than he to exercise authority and he is not even gifted, with wealth in abundance?" He said: "Allah hath chosen him above you, and hath gifted him abundantly with knowledge and bodily prowess; Allah granteth His authority to whom he pleaseth. Allah is All-Embracing, and He knoweth all things."
    Translation : Eng-Yusuf Ali
    -He is not a new prophet with a new message, he is a guide to help people go back to the original teachings of Mohamed (the same message) and to guide the people of the books to agree in worshipping one creator of heaven and earth. Much infiltration and deviation has happened in all religions and it has only caused division from the original teachings and conflicts among people.

6. Why does he not Match the Hadith?
    Many of the Hadith has been infiltrated and used to divide the people and make them different sects, away from the original teachings. People tend to belief that he must match a certain name yet they forget the essence of his message is what is important not his name. The Shia belief his name must be Mohamed el Askary and the Sunni belief his name must be Mohamed Abd Allah. This can be discussed more detailed in the forum. The Koran is how we can be united since it has never been infiltrated, unlike how we could be divided due to the infiltration of hadith. The only reliable words we have are in the koran.
    Did Allah not say: إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ
    We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
    أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًاAn-Nisa,
    Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.

7.How do we know it is really him? How can he proof it?
    The emphasis is to avoid blind belief in him and/or blind disbelief/criticism since they are both two faces of the same coin. Imam Nasser Mohamed asks people to use reason and to use their minds, think, reflect, and ponder on his words. Did the koran not say:
    وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُّوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
    And before thee also the apostles We sent were but men, to whom We granted inspiration: if ye realise this not, ask of those who possess the Message.--An-Nah
    وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا أَلْفَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءَنَا ۗ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ آبَاؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ- Al-Baqara
    When it is said to them: "Follow what Allah hath revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance?

8.What is his message? What does he want?
    Re-educate the ulama of islam to know the real Islam of Mohamed.
    Warning us from a coming danger to all man kind.
    Unite all believers ( Muslim, Christian and Jewish)

A. Teacher
    -Teaching True Islam of Mohamed (saw) and The Meaning of the Koran
    so as to Unite the divided Ummah by means of Koran not Hadith, Interpret Koran Correctly.

-The Hidden Knowledge in Koran:
    The earth with two sun rises and two sunsets (Hollow Earth)
    Planet Sijil/Saqar and Al Najm Al Thaaqib (Planet x-Nibiru),
    Jagug and Magug/Gog n Magog (Reproduction between Humans and Aliens after Abduction)
    The False Messiah and his role though history and what is true and false about him
    False Hadith and how it divided the ummah
    The truth about the People of the Cave, their names, their number, their shape
    The truth of One day equal to 50.000 years
    The truth of One day equal to 1000 years
    The truth of the Initial letters in Suras (ALIF LAM MIN and others)

B. Warner
    -The confirmation of one Major sign already (The Sun has surpassed the Day)
    -The coming of Planet Saqar “Lawaaha Lil Bashar” / Sijil (Planet Nibiru/X)
    -The Rising of the Sun from the West

C. Unite truth seekers by Delivering Proof of:
    -Ark of Covenant for Jews with the original Torah in it
    -Body of Jesus Christ for Christians, his current location, and his return to distinguish believers from disbelievers and to destroy the false Messiah.
    -People of the Cave for Muslims and their true story and current location

- - - تم التحديث - - -

Share on twitter Share on email Share on print Share on gmail Share on stumbleupon Share on favorites Share on tumblr Share on pinterest_share More Sharing Services
    Urgent … the Awaited Imam Mahdi announces to humans the clarification of the overflowing sea from the clear verses of the Book. One of the signs before the passage of planet SAQAR
    Urgent … the Awaited Imam Mahdi announces to humans the clarification of the overflowing sea from the clear verses of the Book. One of the signs before the passage of planet SAQAR /Nibiru

14 - 12 - 1433
    30 - 10 - 2012
    12:31 AM
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
    Peace and blessings be upon all the messengers and prophet of Allah, from the first of them to the last of them, the messenger of Allah to all people; Muhammad peace be upon him and upon all the followers of the truth until the day of judgment. I make no difference between one and another of them, and I am among Muslims, calling to Allah based on sound knowledge of the true clarification of the Glorious Qur'an and never shall I make partners to Allah

From the Awaited Imam Mahdi in the age of dialogue before the appearance to all people. The time appointed for the overflowing sea, in the Glorious Qur'an, has come. It is a sign of the passage of the torment planet and Allah Has sworn by it in His Book that the torment will come, in line with the verses
    بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
    وَالطُّورِ ﴿1﴾ وَكِتَابٍ مَّسْطُورٍ ﴿2﴾ فِي رَقٍّ مَّنشُورٍ ﴿3﴾ وَالْبَيْتِ الْمَعْمُورِ ﴿4﴾ وَالسَّقْفِ الْمَرْفُوعِ ﴿5﴾ وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ ﴿6﴾ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ ﴿7﴾ مَّا لَهُ مِن دَافِعٍ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [1-8 :الطور]
    By the Mount TOOR (of Revelation) (1) By a Book inscribed (2) In a Scroll unfolded (3) By the much-frequented fane (4) By the Canopy Raised High (5) And by the overflowing sea (6) Verily, the torment of your Lord will indeed come to pass (7) There is none can avert it
    [Surah: 52- At-Toor - Verses: 1-8]

The sea overflowing above the land will afflict some cities on the coast where corruption evidently appeared, in line with the verse
    ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُمْ بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الروم: 41]
    Mischief has appeared on land and sea because of (the bad deeds) that the hands of men have earned, that (Allah) may give them a taste of some of their deeds: in order that they may turn back
    [Surah: 30- Ar-Room - Verse: 41]

Among those coasts where corruption appeared are the coasts of America as you know. So the overflowing sea will hit their coast and will reach there at the beginning of this night; Tuesday, the 14th of the lunar month Zul-Hijja, according to the crescent seen in the year 1433H as has been proven before. The torment of the overflowing sea is a minor torment comparing to the torment of pieces falling from the sky from the torment Planet (Nibiru). In line with the verses
    وَإِن يَرَوْا كِسْفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ سَاقِطًا يَقُولُوا سَحَابٌ مَّرْكُومٌ ﴿44﴾ فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ﴿45﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿46﴾ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [44-47 :الطور]
    Were they to see a piece of the sky falling (on them), they would (only) say: "Clouds gathered in heaps" (44) So leave them alone until they encounter that Day of theirs, wherein they shall (perforce) swoon (with terror) (45) The Day when their plotting will avail them nothing and no help shall be given them. (46) And verily, for those who do wrong, there is another punishment besides this: But most of them know not
    [Surah: 52- At-Toor - Verse: 44-47]

So what is the other punishment that is besides this? Meaning: the punishment that comes before the time of pieces falling from the sky

You find the answer in the following verse
    وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ (6) إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ (7) مَا لَهُ مِن دَافِعٍ
    صدق الله العظيم
    And by the overflowing sea (6) Verily, the torment of your Lord will indeed come to pass (7) There is none can avert it
    [Surah: 52- At-Toor - Verses: 6-8]

وَلَنُذِيقَنَّهُمْ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ الأَدْنَى دُونَ الْعَذَابِ الأَكْبَرِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [السجدة:21]
    And surely We shall make them taste of the smaller torment prior to the greater torment, that haply they may yet return
    [Surah: 32- As-Sajda- Verse: 21]

The time when the torment of the overflowing sea comes according to the clear verses of the Book is the same time when the punishment planet will come, the only difference is the month. So the punishment planet will pass on the 14th of a lunar month as the warning eclipse occurred before on the 14th of a lunar month that did not cause them to remember

The same is the time appointed for the torment by the punishment planet /Nibiru
    وَالْفَجْرِ﴿1﴾ وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ ﴿2﴾ وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ﴿3﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ﴿4﴾هَلْ فِي ذَٰلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ﴿5﴾ أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ﴿6﴾ إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ﴿7﴾الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ﴿8﴾ وَثَمُودَ الَّذِينَ جَابُوا الصَّخْرَ بِالْوَادِ﴿9﴾ وَفِرْعَوْنَ ذِي الْأَوْتَادِ﴿10﴾ الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ﴿11﴾ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ﴿12﴾ فَصَبَّ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّكَ سَوْطَ عَذَابٍ﴿13﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِالْمِرْصَادِ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [ 1-14 : الفجر]
    By the dawn (1) By the ten Nights (2) and the SHAFA (two) and WATR (one) (3) And by the Night when it passes away (4) Is there (not) in these an adjuration (or evidence) for those who understand (5) See you not how your Lord dealt with the AAD people (6) Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars (7) The like of which were not produced in (all) the land (8) And with the THAMOOD, who cut out (huge) rocks in the valley (9) And with Pharaoh, the one of the steady (mountains) (10) Who transgressed beyond bounds in the lands (11) And heaped therein mischief (on mischief) (12) Therefore did your Lord pour on them a scourge of diverse chastisements (13) Surely your Lord is ever on watch
    [Surah: 89- Al-Fajr - Verses: 1-14]

Here you know who is meant by
    أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ﴿6﴾إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ﴿7﴾الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [ 8-6: الفجر]
    See you not how your Lord dealt with the AAD people
    Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars
    The like of which were not produced in (all) the land
    [Surah: 89- Al-Fajr - Verses: 6-8]

Since they are as the people of AAD who thought they were the power that cannot be defeated: Allah SWT said
    فَأَمَّا عَادٌ فَاسْتَكْبَرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَقَالُوا مَنْ أَشَدُّ مِنَّا قُوَّةً ۖ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ الَّذِي خَلَقَهُمْ هُوَ أَشَدُّ مِنْهُمْ قُوَّةً ۖ وَكَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يَجْحَدُونَ ﴿15﴾ فَأَرْسَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ رِيحًا صَرْصَرًا فِي أَيَّامٍ نَّحِسَاتٍ لِّنُذِيقَهُمْ عَذَابَ الْخِزْيِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖوَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَخْزَىٰ ۖ وَهُمْ لَا يُنصَرُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [ 16-15: فصّلت]
    Now the AAD behaved arrogantly through the land, against (all) truth and reason, and said: "Who is superior to us in strength?" Did they not see that Allah, Who created them, is superior to them in strength? But they continued to reject Our Signs (15) So We sent against them a furious Wind through days of disaster, that We might give them a taste of a Penalty of humiliation in this life; but the Penalty of the Hereafter will be more humiliating still: and they will find no help
    [Surah: 41- Fussilat- Verses: 15-16]

Then we know that the same will happen to other people who consider themselves as the power that cannot be defeated on earth nowadays, so they crossed boundaries in making mischief and they will know that Allah is superior in strength than they are, so fear Allah O president Barak Obama

What will happen to you tonight, the night of Tuesday the 14th of the lunar month Zul-Hijja of the torment of the overflowing sea is amongst the punishment that will come before the major torment of Planet Nibiru, so-called the tenth planet, that you keep denying its passage near earth. Nay, it is Planet SAQAR in the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an that Allah made one of the major signs of the Hour that comes after the Sun kept catching up with the moon, then after that the night will outstrip/ precede the day because of planet SAQAR that will come over the earth from the sides (poles) as its orbit is around the south and north poles that will come to you at the same time as the overflowing sea will, one night before the middle of a lunar month as the warning eclipse took place before

Revere Allah, the One, The Dominant, O American president and his people and answer the call of Islam and follow the Reminder of Allah, the Glorious Qur'an, the message from Allah to all people. The Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni wishes goodwill to you and to all people, Muslims and non-Muslims. We do not wish evil upon you, we would much prefer that Allah guide you than destroys you. So answer the call and embrace Islam that the messengers of Allah- Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and all prophets- came with, from the first of them to the last of the messenger Muhammad, to all people to worship Allah only, no partner with Him, and submit to him. And whoever desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him. Islam is the religion that Moses and Jesus and Muhammad and all prophets came with from their God, peace and blessings be upon all of them
    In line with the verses
    إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ﴿45﴾ وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ﴿46﴾ قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿47﴾ وَيُعَلِّمُهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالْإِنجِيلَ﴿48﴾ وَرَسُولًا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنِّي قَدْ جِئْتُكُم بِآيَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ أَنِّي أَخْلُقُ لَكُم مِّنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ فَأَنفُخُ فِيهِ فَيَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُبْرِئُ الْأَكْمَهَ وَالْأَبْرَصَ وَأُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا تَأْكُلُونَ وَمَا تَدَّخِرُونَ فِي بُيُوتِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ﴿49﴾وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَلِأُحِلَّ لَكُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي حُرِّمَ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَجِئْتُكُم بِآيَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ﴿50﴾ إِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۗ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ ﴿51﴾ فَلَمَّا أَحَسَّ عِيسَىٰ مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنصَارِي إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنصَارُ اللَّهِ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿52﴾ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا بِمَا أَنزَلْتَ وَاتَّبَعْنَا الرَّسُولَ فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّاهِدِينَ﴿53﴾ وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ﴿54﴾ إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَىٰ إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿55﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَأُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن نَّاصِرِينَ﴿56﴾ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَيُوَفِّيهِمْ أُجُورَهُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ﴿57﴾ ذَٰلِكَ نَتْلُوهُ عَلَيْكَ مِنَ الْآيَاتِ وَالذِّكْرِ الْحَكِيمِ﴿58﴾ إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ ۖ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ﴿59﴾ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُن مِّنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ﴿60﴾ فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ﴿61﴾إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَهُوَ الْقَصَصُ الْحَقُّ ۚ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿62﴾ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِالْمُفْسِدِينَ﴿63﴾ قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ﴿64﴾ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تُحَاجُّونَ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمَا أُنزِلَتِ التَّوْرَاةُ وَالْإِنجِيلُ إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِهِ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ﴿65﴾ هَا أَنتُمْ هَٰؤُلَاءِ حَاجَجْتُمْ فِيمَا لَكُم بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَلِمَ تُحَاجُّونَ فِيمَا لَيْسَ لَكُم بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ﴿66﴾ مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلَا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَٰكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ﴿67﴾إِنَّ أَوْلَى النَّاسِ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ لَلَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُ وَهَٰذَا النَّبِيُّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۗ وَاللَّهُ وَلِيُّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ﴿68﴾وَدَّت طَّائِفَةٌ مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ لَوْ يُضِلُّونَكُمْ وَمَا يُضِلُّونَ إِلَّا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ﴿69﴾يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَأَنتُمْ تَشْهَدُونَ﴿70﴾يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَلْبِسُونَ الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُونَ الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ﴿71﴾وَقَالَت طَّائِفَةٌ مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ آمِنُوا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَجْهَ النَّهَارِ وَاكْفُرُوا آخِرَهُ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ﴿72﴾وَلَا تُؤْمِنُوا إِلَّا لِمَن تَبِعَ دِينَكُمْ قُلْ إِنَّ الْهُدَىٰ هُدَى اللَّهِ أَن يُؤْتَىٰ أَحَدٌ مِّثْلَ مَا أُوتِيتُمْ أَوْ يُحَاجُّوكُمْ عِندَ رَبِّكُمْ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْفَضْلَ بِيَدِ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ﴿73﴾يَخْتَصُّ بِرَحْمَتِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ﴿74﴾وَمِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ مَنْ إِن تَأْمَنْهُ بِقِنطَارٍ يُؤَدِّهِ إِلَيْكَ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ إِن تَأْمَنْهُ بِدِينَارٍ لَّا يُؤَدِّهِ إِلَيْكَ إِلَّا مَا دُمْتَ عَلَيْهِ قَائِمًا ۗ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لَيْسَ عَلَيْنَا فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ سَبِيلٌ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ﴿75﴾بَلَىٰ مَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِعَهْدِهِ وَاتَّقَىٰ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ﴿76﴾إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَشْتَرُونَ بِعَهْدِ اللَّهِ وَأَيْمَانِهِمْ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا أُولَٰئِكَ لَا خَلَاقَ لَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ وَلَا يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَا يَنظُرُ إِلَيْهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَلَا يُزَكِّيهِمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ﴿77﴾ وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ﴿78﴾مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُؤْتِيَهُ اللَّهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلنَّاسِ كُونُوا عِبَادًا لِّي مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَٰكِن كُونُوا رَبَّانِيِّينَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تُعَلِّمُونَ الْكِتَابَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَدْرُسُونَ﴿79﴾ وَلَا يَأْمُرَكُمْ أَن تَتَّخِذُوا الْمَلَائِكَةَ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ أَرْبَابًا ۗ أَيَأْمُرُكُم بِالْكُفْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ﴿80﴾وَإِذْ أَخَذَ اللَّهُ مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّينَ لَمَا آتَيْتُكُم مِّن كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ ثُمَّ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنصُرُنَّهُ ۚ قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِي ۖ قَالُوا أَقْرَرْنَا ۚ قَالَ فَاشْهَدُوا وَأَنَا مَعَكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ﴿81﴾ فَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿81﴾ أَفَغَيْرَ دِينِ اللَّهِ يَبْغُونَ وَلَهُ أَسْلَمَ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُونَ﴿83﴾ قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ﴿84﴾ وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلَامِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ﴿85﴾ كَيْفَ يَهْدِي اللَّهُ قَوْمًا كَفَرُوا بَعْدَ إِيمَانِهِمْ وَشَهِدُوا أَنَّ الرَّسُولَ حَقٌّ وَجَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿86﴾ أُولَٰئِكَ جَزَاؤُهُمْ أَنَّ عَلَيْهِمْ لَعْنَةَ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ﴿87﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا لَا يُخَفَّفُ عَنْهُمُ الْعَذَابُ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ﴿88﴾ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ وَأَصْلَحُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ﴿89﴾ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بَعْدَ إِيمَانِهِمْ ثُمَّ ازْدَادُوا كُفْرًا لَّن تُقْبَلَ تَوْبَتُهُمْ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الضَّالُّونَ﴿90﴾ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَمَاتُوا وَهُمْ كُفَّارٌ فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْ أَحَدِهِم مِّلْءُ الْأَرْضِ ذَهَبًا وَلَوِ افْتَدَىٰ بِهِ ۗ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن نَّاصِرِينَ﴿91﴾ لَن تَنَالُوا الْبِرَّ حَتَّىٰ تُنفِقُوا مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ ۚ وَمَا تُنفِقُوا مِن شَيْءٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِهِ عَلِيمٌ﴿92﴾ كُلُّ الطَّعَامِ كَانَ حِلًّا لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِلَّا مَا حَرَّمَ إِسْرَائِيلُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ مِن قَبْلِ أَن تُنَزَّلَ التَّوْرَاةُ ۗ قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِالتَّوْرَاةِ فَاتْلُوهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ﴿93﴾ فَمَنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ﴿94﴾ قُلْ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ ۗ فَاتَّبِعُوا مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ﴿95﴾ إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِّلْعَالَمِينَ﴿96﴾ فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ مَّقَامُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۖ وَمَن دَخَلَهُ كَانَ آمِنًا ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿97﴾ قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ شَهِيدٌ عَلَىٰ مَا تَعْمَلُونَ﴿98﴾ قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَصُدُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ تَبْغُونَهَا عِوَجًا وَأَنتُمْ شُهَدَاءُ ۗ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (99﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تُطِيعُوا فَرِيقًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ يَرُدُّوكُم بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ كَافِرِينَ﴿100﴾ وَكَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ وَأَنتُمْ تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ وَفِيكُمْ رَسُولُهُ ۗ وَمَن يَعْتَصِم بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ هُدِيَ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ﴿101﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِ وَلَا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلَّا وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ﴿102﴾ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ﴿103﴾ وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ﴿104﴾ وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿105﴾ يَوْمَ تَبْيَضُّ وُجُوهٌ وَتَسْوَدُّ وُجُوهٌ ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ اسْوَدَّتْ وُجُوهُهُمْ أَكَفَرْتُم بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ فَذُوقُوا الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ ﴿106﴾ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ ابْيَضَّتْ وُجُوهُهُمْ فَفِي رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ﴿107﴾ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَا اللَّهُ يُرِيدُ ظُلْمًا لِّلْعَالَمِينَ﴿108﴾ وَلِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ وَإِلَى اللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ الْأُمُورُ﴿109﴾ كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ ۗ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم ۚ مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ﴿110﴾ لَن يَضُرُّوكُمْ إِلَّا أَذًى ۖ وَإِن يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ يُوَلُّوكُمُ الْأَدْبَارَ ثُمَّ لَا يُنصَرُونَ ﴿111﴾ ضُرِبَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الذِّلَّةُ أَيْنَ مَا ثُقِفُوا إِلَّا بِحَبْلٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَحَبْلٍ مِّنَ النَّاسِ وَبَاءُوا بِغَضَبٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَضُرِبَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَسْكَنَةُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَيَقْتُلُونَ الْأَنبِيَاءَ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوا وَّكَانُوا يَعْتَدُونَ ﴿112﴾ لَيْسُوا سَوَاءً ۗ مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ أُمَّةٌ قَائِمَةٌ يَتْلُونَ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ وَهُمْ يَسْجُدُونَ﴿113﴾ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَأُولَٰئِكَ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿114﴾ وَمَا يَفْعَلُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَلَن يُكْفَرُوهُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالْمُتَّقِينَ﴿115﴾ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَن تُغْنِيَ عَنْهُمْ أَمْوَالُهُمْ وَلَا أَوْلَادُهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۚ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ﴿116﴾ مَثَلُ مَا يُنفِقُونَ فِي هَٰذِهِ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا كَمَثَلِ رِيحٍ فِيهَا صِرٌّ أَصَابَتْ حَرْثَ قَوْمٍ ظَلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ فَأَهْلَكَتْهُ ۚ وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِنْ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ﴿117﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا بِطَانَةً مِّن دُونِكُمْ لَا يَأْلُونَكُمْ خَبَالًا وَدُّوا مَا عَنِتُّمْ قَدْ بَدَتِ الْبَغْضَاءُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَمَا تُخْفِي صُدُورُهُمْ أَكْبَرُ ۚ قَدْ بَيَّنَّا لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۖ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿118﴾ هَا أَنتُمْ أُولَاءِ تُحِبُّونَهُمْ وَلَا يُحِبُّونَكُمْ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْكِتَابِ كُلِّهِ وَإِذَا لَقُوكُمْ قَالُوا آمَنَّا وَإِذَا خَلَوْا عَضُّوا عَلَيْكُمُ الْأَنَامِلَ مِنَ الْغَيْظِ ۚ قُلْ مُوتُوا بِغَيْظِكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ ﴿119﴾ إِن تَمْسَسْكُمْ حَسَنَةٌ تَسُؤْهُمْ وَإِن تُصِبْكُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَفْرَحُوا بِهَا ۖ وَإِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا لَا يَضُرُّكُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ مُحِيطٌ ﴿120﴾ وَإِذْ غَدَوْتَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ تُبَوِّئُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مَقَاعِدَ لِلْقِتَالِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿121﴾ إِذْ هَمَّت طَّائِفَتَانِ مِنكُمْ أَن تَفْشَلَا وَاللَّهُ وَلِيُّهُمَا ۗ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ﴿122﴾ وَلَقَدْ نَصَرَكُمُ اللَّهُ بِبَدْرٍ وَأَنتُمْ أَذِلَّةٌ ۖ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿123﴾ إِذْ تَقُولُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَلَن يَكْفِيَكُمْ أَن يُمِدَّكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِثَلَاثَةِ آلَافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ مُنزَلِينَ ﴿124﴾ بَلَىٰ ۚ إِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلَافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ﴿125﴾ وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بُشْرَىٰ لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ ۗ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلَّا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿126﴾ لِيَقْطَعَ طَرَفًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْ يَكْبِتَهُمْ فَيَنقَلِبُوا خَائِبِينَ ﴿127﴾ لَيْسَ لَكَ مِنَ الْأَمْرِ شَيْءٌ أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ أَوْ يُعَذِّبَهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ ﴿128﴾ وَلِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ يَغْفِرُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿129﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَأْكُلُوا الرِّبَا أَضْعَافًا مُّضَاعَفَةً ۖ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿130﴾ وَاتَّقُوا النَّارَ الَّتِي أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ ﴿131﴾ وَأَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ﴿132﴾ وَسَارِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ﴿133﴾ الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿134﴾ وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا فَعَلُوا فَاحِشَةً أَوْ ظَلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ ذَكَرُوا اللَّهَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُوا لِذُنُوبِهِمْ وَمَن يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَلَمْ يُصِرُّوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلُوا وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿135﴾ أُولَٰئِكَ جَزَاؤُهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَجَنَّاتٌ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ وَنِعْمَ أَجْرُ الْعَامِلِينَ ﴿136﴾ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ سُنَنٌ فَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَانظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ 137﴾ هَٰذَا بَيَانٌ لِّلنَّاسِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةٌ لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [45 - 38 :آل عمران]
    Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah; (45) He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be of the righteous." (46) She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is! (47) "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel, (48) "And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe; (49) "(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me. (50) "It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'" (51) When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims. (52) "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger; then write us down among those who bear witness." (53) And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. (54) Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. (55) "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." (56) "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong." (57) "This is what we rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom." (58) The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (59) The Truth (comes) from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt. (60) If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!" (61) This is the true account: There is no god except Allah; and Allah-He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise. (62) But if they turn back, Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief. (63) Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). (64) Ye People of the Book! Why dispute ye about Abraham, when the Law and the Gospel Were not revealed Till after him? Have ye no understanding? (65) Ah! Ye are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which ye had some knowledge! but why dispute ye in matters of which ye have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and ye who know not! (66) Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah. (67) Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Prophet and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith. (68) It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive! (69) Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah, of which ye are (Yourselves) witnesses? (70) Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe Truth with falsehood, and conceal the Truth, while ye have knowledge? (71) A section of the People of the Book say: "Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers, but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) Turn back; (72) "And believe no one unless he follows your religion." Say: "True guidance is the Guidance of Allah: (Fear ye) Lest a revelation be sent to someone (else) Like unto that which was sent unto you? or that those (Receiving such revelation) should engage you in argument before your Lord?" Say: "All bounties are in the hand of Allah: He granteth them to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all, and He knoweth all things." (73) For His Mercy He specially chooseth whom He pleaseth; for Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded. (74) Among the People of the Book are some who, if entrusted with a hoard of gold, will (readily) pay it back; others, who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless thou constantly stoodest demanding, because, they say, "there is no call on us (to keep faith) with these ignorant (Pagans)." but they tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it. (75) Nay.- Those that keep their plighted faith and act aright,-verily Allah loves those who act aright. (76) As for those who sell the faith they owe to Allah and their own plighted word for a small price, they shall have no portion in the Hereafter: Nor will Allah (Deign to) speak to them or look at them on the Day of Judgment, nor will He cleans them (of sin): They shall have a grievous penalty. (77) There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (78) It is not (possible) that a man, to whom is given the Book, and Wisdom, and the prophetic office, should say to people: "Be ye my worshippers rather than Allah's": on the contrary (He would say) "Be ye worshippers of Him Who is truly the Cherisher of all: For ye have taught the Book and ye have studied it earnestly." (79) Nor would he instruct you to take angels and prophets for Lords and patrons. What! would he bid you to unbelief after ye have bowed your will (To Allah in Islam)? (80) Behold! Allah took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you a messenger, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses." (81) If any turn back after this, they are perverted transgressors. (82) Do they seek for other than the Religion of Allah?-while all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willing or unwilling, bowed to His Will (Accepted Islam), and to Him shall they all be brought back. (83) Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)." (84) If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good). (85) How shall Allah Guide those who reject Faith after they accepted it and bore witness that the Messenger was true and that Clear Signs had come unto them? but Allah guides not a people unjust. (86) Of such the reward is that on them (rests) the curse of Allah, of His angels, and of all mankind;- (87) In that will they dwell; nor will their penalty be lightened, nor respite be (their lot);- (88) Except for those that repent (Even) after that, and make amends; for verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (89) But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray. (90) As to those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- never would be accepted from any such as much gold as the earth contains, though they should offer it for ransom. For such is (in store) a penalty grievous, and they will find no helpers. (91) By no means shall ye attain righteousness unless ye give (freely) of that which ye love; and whatever ye give, of a truth Allah knoweth it well. (92) All food was lawful to the Children of Israel, except what Israel Made unlawful for itself, before the Law (of Moses) was revealed. Say: "Bring ye the Law and study it, if ye be men of truth." (93) If any, after this, invent a lie and attribute it to Allah, they are indeed unjust wrong-doers. (94) Say: "Allah speaketh the Truth: follow the religion of Abraham, the sane in faith; he was not of the Pagans." (95) The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings: (96) In it are Signs Manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah,- those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures. (97) Say: "O People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah, when Allah is Himself witness to all ye do?" (98) Say: "O ye People of the Book! Why obstruct ye those who believe, from the path of Allah, Seeking to make it crooked, while ye were yourselves witnesses (to Allah's Covenant)? but Allah is not unmindful of all that ye do." (99) O ye who believe! If ye listen to a faction among the People of the Book, they would (indeed) render you apostates after ye have believed! (100) And how would ye deny Faith while unto you are rehearsed the Signs of Allah, and among you Lives the Messenger? Whoever holds firmly to Allah will be shown a way that is straight. (101) O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam. (102) And hold fast, all together, by the rope of Allah (the Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided. (103) Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity. (104) Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: For them is a dreadful penalty,- (105) On the Day when some faces will be (lit up with) white, and some faces will be (in the gloom of) black: To those whose faces will be black, (will be said): "Did ye reject Faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting Faith." (106) But those whose faces will be (lit with) white,- they will be in (the light of) Allah's mercy: therein to dwell (for ever). (107) These are the Signs of Allah: We rehearse them to thee in Truth: And Allah means no injustice to any of His creatures. (108) To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: To Him do all questions go back (for decision). (109) Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (110) They will do you no harm, barring a trifling annoyance; if they come out to fight you, they will show you their backs, and no help shall they get. (111) Shame is pitched over them (Like a tent) wherever they are found, except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allah and from men; they draw on themselves wrath from Allah, and pitched over them is (the tent of) destitution. This because they rejected the Signs of Allah, and slew the prophets in defiance of right; this because they rebelled and transgressed beyond bounds. (112) Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. (113) They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (114) Of the good that they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knoweth well those that do right. (115) Those who reject Faith,- neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah: They will be companions of the Fire,-dwelling therein (for ever). (116) What they spend in the life of this (material) world May be likened to a wind which brings a nipping frost: It strikes and destroys the harvest of men who have wronged their own souls: it is not Allah that hath wronged them, but they wrong themselves. (117) O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom. (118) Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,- though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in you rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart." (119) If aught that is good befalls you, it grieves them; but if some misfortune overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if ye are constant and do right, not the least harm will their cunning do to you; for Allah Compasseth round about all that they do. (120) Remember that morning Thou didst leave Thy household (early) to post the faithful at their stations for battle: And Allah heareth and knoweth all things: (121) Remember two of your parties Meditated cowardice; but Allah was their protector, and in Allah should the faithful (Ever) put their trust. (122) Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear Allah; thus May ye show your gratitude. (123) Remember thou saidst to the Faithful: "Is it not enough for you that Allah should help you with three thousand angels (Specially) sent down? (124) "Yea, - if ye remain firm, and act aright, even if the enemy should rush here on you in hot haste, your Lord would help you with five thousand angels Making a terrific onslaught. (125) Allah made it but a message of hope for you, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from Allah. The Exalted, the Wise: (126) That He might cut off a fringe of the Unbelievers or expose them to infamy, and they should then be turned back, frustrated of their purpose. (127) Not for thee, (but for Allah), is the decision: Whether He turn in mercy to them, or punish them; for they are indeed wrong-doers. (128) To Allah belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth. He forgiveth whom He pleaseth and punisheth whom He pleaseth; but Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (129) O ye who believe! Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied; but fear Allah; that ye may (really) prosper. (130) Fear the Fire, which is repaired for those who reject Faith: (131) And obey Allah and the Messenger; that ye may obtain mercy. (132) Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous,- (133) Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good;- (134) And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah?- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done. (135) For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense for those who work (and strive)! (136) Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth. (137) Here is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah
    [Surah: 3- Al-Imran - Verses: 45-138]

I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni, call all people to enter Islam that Moses and Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them, came with. We make no differences between one and another of them and to Allah we are submissive in Islam

So fear Allah and adhere to me and turn back to your God so that He averts His punishment from you tonight, Tuesday, the 14th of the lunar month Zul-Hijja. In line with the verses that show the time of the repeated warning in the clear verses of the Book
    وَالْفَجْرِ﴿1﴾ وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ﴿2﴾ وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ﴿3﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ﴿4﴾ هَلْ فِي ذَٰلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ﴿5﴾ أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ ﴿6﴾ إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ ﴿7﴾ الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿8﴾ وَثَمُودَ الَّذِينَ جَابُوا الصَّخْرَ بِالْوَادِ ﴿9﴾ وَفِرْعَوْنَ ذِي الْأَوْتَادِ ﴿10﴾ الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ﴿11﴾ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ﴿12﴾ فَصَبَّ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّكَ سَوْطَ عَذَابٍ﴿13﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِالْمِرْصَاد
    صدق الله العظيم
    [الفجر: 1-14]
    By the dawn (1) By the ten Nights (2) and the SHAFA (two) and WATR (one) (3) And by the Night when it passes away (4) Is there (not) in these an adjuration (or evidence) for those who understand (5) See you not how your Lord dealt with the AAD people (6) Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars (7) The like of which were not produced in (all) the land (8) And with the THAMOOD, who cut out (huge) rocks in the valley (9) And with Pharaoh, the one of the steady (mountains) (10) Who transgressed beyond bounds in the lands (11) And heaped therein mischief (on mischief) (12) Therefore did your Lord pour on them a scourge of diverse chastisements (13) Surely your Lord is ever on watch

The time appointed applied to the warning eclipse in the lunar month Ramadan in year 1425H when the first sign of the Hour occurred, and the sun caught up with the moon as a warning to men. The same is applied to the time of the overflowing sea, the only difference is the month in which it occurs. The same will be applied to the time of the passage of planet SAQAR that will come on the 14th of a lunar month. As for now, I will apply the verses to the time of the overflowing sea in the lunar month Zul-Hijja in 1433H

In line with the verses:
    وَالْفَجْرِ﴿1﴾ وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ﴿2﴾ وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ﴿3﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ﴿4﴾ هَلْ فِي ذَٰلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ﴿5﴾ أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ﴿6﴾ إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ﴿7﴾ الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ﴿8﴾وَثَمُودَ الَّذِينَ جَابُوا الصَّخْرَ بِالْوَادِ ﴿9﴾ وَفِرْعَوْنَ ذِي الْأَوْتَادِ﴿10﴾ الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ﴿11﴾ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ﴿12﴾ فَصَبَّ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّكَ سَوْطَ عَذَابٍ ﴿13﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِالْمِرْصَاد
    صدق الله العظيم
    [الفجر: 1-14]

As for the ten nights; they refer to the first ten nights of the lunar month Zul-Hijja. As for the following verses
    وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ﴿3﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [الفجر: 3-4]
    and the SHAFA and WATR
    And by the Night when it passes away
    [Surah: 89- Al-Fajr - Verses: 3-4]

'SHAFA'
    is a prayer of two RAKAA (Bow down) referring to the 11th and the 12th of the lunar month

While: 'WATR' (one Bow down) refers to the 13th of the lunar month

As for: And by the Night when it passes away: That refers to this night; the night of the 14th of the lunar month, after the sunset on Monday of the lunar month Zul-Hijja, the night the overflowing sea arrives at the cities on the American coast. That is the time appointed in the Book for the overflowing sea right before the arrival of the major torment planet

In line with the verses
    وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ ﴿6﴾إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ ﴿7﴾ مَّا لَهُ مِن دَافِعٍ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [الطور: 6-8]
    And by the overflowing sea (6) Verily, the torment of your Lord will indeed come to pass (7) There is none can avert it

See the answer of the adjuration right after the event of the overflowing sea: Allah SWT said
    وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ ﴿6﴾ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ ﴿7﴾ مَّا لَهُ مِن دَافِعٍ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [الطور: 6-8]

Not much time is left for the torment of overflowing sea to arrive. But the American people can avert the torment of the overflowing sea by repenting and praying to Allah. So do not say this is nothing but a natural disaster, that is rejection of the overflowing sea and disbelieving the minor torment of Allah that comes before the major one. I swear by Allah that the torment of the overflowing sea blown by the barren wind (Hurricane) comes by the command of Allah so that you may turn back to your Lord and worship Him alone, no partners with Him, and follow and act according to the Glorious Qur'an and the Torah and the Gospel except what comes in the Torah and the Gospel that contradicts the clear verses of the Qur'an. Because whatever comes contradicting the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an in the Torah and the Gospel is fabricated and was invented against Moses and Jesus by humans and jinn devils who appear to believe in Moses and Jesus and Muhammad while they hide their disbelief and plots, and they say in the name of God and His messenger what Allah and His messengers did not say

I have informed you, O God be my witness. And here we repeat the warning again that the time appointed for the passage of planet SAQAR is going to be on the 14th of a lunar month as the warning eclipse happened which was the first time the sun ever caught up with the moon. This is an announcement from the Awaited Imam Mahdi by the authority of Allah, the One, the Dominant. Allah did not make me a messenger, nor a prophet, but He made me Imam among the righteous people calling people based on sure knowledge of the true clarification of the Glorious Qur'an. Whoever wills let him believe, and Whoever wills let him reject it. Allah did not send His command to us to force people to believe, and our duty is only to inform people and preach publicly, and it is for Allah only to call them to account

O president Barack Husain Obama, you know with certainty that the torment planet is coming and you are hiding that from people. So if you belied and denied it Allah will proclaim the awaited imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad with it and you will be humbly submissive. The torment planet SAQAR, so-called the tenth planet, will not come on the 21st of December as some of you claim. It will come suddenly and perplex you, in line with the verses
    خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ﴿37﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿38﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿39﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم
    [الأنبياء: 37-40]
    Man is created of haste; I will show to you My signs, therefore do not ask Me to hasten (them) on. (37) And they say: When will this promise (come to pass), if you are truthful. (38) If only those who disbelieved knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the Fire from their faces, nor from their backs; and they will not be helped. (39) Nay, it will come upon them all of a sudden and will perplex them, and they will have no power to avert it, nor will they be given respite
    [Surah: 21- Al-Anbiaa'-Verses: 37-40]

My God, be my witness that I have announced and informed them. So repent and pray to Allah O American people that Allah may avert you from this torment of the overflowing sea. To Allah do all affairs go back (for decision) and to Him is the decision before and after but most people do not know. And the overflowing sea is only a minor torment before the major torment that people may turn back to their God, Allah, no partner with Him. Glorified and sublimely Exalted is He above what they associate (in His authority). Peace be upon all the messengers of Allah and praise be to Him, The Lord of the worlds

The servant and the Caliph of Allah, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة من الظلام الى النور ; 30-10-2012 الساعة 05:49 PM
    ربي اغفر لي وتب علي انك انت التواب الرحيم

3. افتراضي

thanks for reply..yes...people of country in which language i try to spread a message of Imam often ask me does he from prophet's ( PBUH) family and does he has this or that...

4. افتراضي

Salaam Alaykum brother TamerlanKuzgov

I understand your question, sometimes people have many many questions and you want to answer them but it is not easy to answer all questions, sometimes we need to read more and more till we have more knowledge of the content of the message of Imam Nasser Yemeni. There are a lot of hadith speaking of the conditions to be the imam, however as you stated before, the real signs are in the Quran and whatever hadith is in line with it.

Please tell people to stick to the Quran and any hadith that is not conflicting with it, Meanwhile read more and more of the articles of the Imam so you have a strong background and can answer any question by the people around you in your country, may Allah guide them all with his light to the truth.

Fi Aman Allah

- - - تم التحديث - - -

Feel free also to ask me anyting and i will try to answer from the Imam's Articles not from my own mind

Fi Aman Allah
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : nour65
    22-11-2007, 12:21 AM

Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni
    ----------------------------------------------------------

[
    Discourse of Expected Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni addressed to Bush Junior

In the Name of Allah the Most Compassionate, the Most Gracious

From the Expected Mahdi Allah’s (God’s) vicegerent on earth fast holding to the holy Qur’an guiding with it to the straight path, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yemeni to president Bush Junior, to all leaders of human nations and to all nations peace be up on Allah’s messengers and those whom have followed them until the day of resurrection, praise to the Lord of creation ((that said))

O Bush Junior and all world leaders, people of all nations I am the Expected Mahdi how often do I have to repeat and how oft do I have to warn you of the fact of the sun catching up with the moon I said it on many occasions that it is one of the phenomena’s of the great signs of end time caused by the nearing by of the tenth planet of our solar system, seventh and lowest planet of the system beneath our planet mother earth. Allah (God) will cause the planet X to orbit in a higher position to planet earth which is normally in a lower position as a consequence it will rain meteorites on earth made of baked stones well shaped and capable of crossing the atmospheric shield of the upper stratosphere then it will cause poles shift, sun will appear from the west your reckoning draweth nigh o mankind, while you turn away in heedlessness. Still you are denying the affair of the true Lord’s preacher Expected Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni Supporter of Islamic religion (religion of submission to Allah) same religion preached by Ibrahim (Abraham), Moses, Jesus and Muhammad Messenger of Allah may peace be up on all of them.

O mankind your earthly life has come to end, your after life has come and very close is your reckon still you turn away in heedless denying my position amongst you unaware of my names in which Allah (God) has put the answer to my role and an address of my mission (Servant of the Greatest well being *Bad Al Maim Al Adam Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni)

By Allah (God) I do not want you to be naive and believe what I say to you blindly without discussing my knowledge according to the sacred texts of the holy book!

Allah (God) did send me forth with evidence of the truth so that you may believe in me, I came to you with the great miracle of the true and right explanation of the verses of the holy Qumran as they occur in reality according to knowledge and logic understood by some scientists in human societies which went trough science revolution also understood by educated people and scholars as mentioned in Most Sublime Allah’s saying: ((Thus do We display Our revelations that they may say (unto thee, Muhammad): "Thou hast studied," and that We may make (it) clear for people who have knowledge.)) Allah’s word is truth! 006:105AL-ANAAM (CATTLE)

And Bush Junior, the Expected Imam Made saw on the Internet the news of you giving the order to form a committee including Muslim and Christian specialists in order to provide you with relevant information about the Expected Imam Made. If you are a truth seeker and long to discover the truth than it is a duty on Allah to lead to the truth as mentioned in His promise: ((And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with those who do right.)) Allah’s word is truth! 029:069 AL-ANKABOOT (THE SPIDER)

I am going to provide you with the right information about the Expected Made due to the fact that I am self the true Expected Imam Made who only say truth about Allah and His prophet nothing else but the truth. You have to know that previous to me, few people pretended to be the Expected Imam Made while they were lying, those were whispered to by devils evil thoughts without truth causing each one of them to falsely claim being the Expected Made without having the right knowledge nor guidance or evidence of the sacred texts. That was a plotting of devils with the goal to form diversion and spread wrong information then when the right Expected Made arrives no one would believe in his affair, they would argue every now and then comes to us somebody claiming being the Expected Imam Made but at the end we find ourselves dealing with a sick person, then they would describe the true signs of the real Imam Made. But here I am the real Expected Imam Made and what was the reaction of people? They accuse their Imam of being mentally ill and it would be better for him to consult with psychiatric, but if they were to contemplate about my declarations and speeches than they would realize that they were wrong in their attitude and the kind of logic in his words can’t possible be pronounced by a mentally ill person nor the way in which he expressed himself could be that of an evil Magician, Medicine man nor of an astrologer but he is expressing himself in obvious words streaming from the sacred texts of the holy Qumran.

At the same time I am to show you the way in which you can tell from the true and the false Expected Made, while to each claim an evidence of truth is necessary and the one providing hard evidence with knowledge sustained by the holy Qur’an is without doubt the true and real Expected Imam Mahdi.
    I do not mean only knowledge sustained by hard evidence in extracting the laws (Shari ‘a) from Allah’s commandments but I also mean the hard evidence and the logic of scientifically knowledge related to cosmos physics, he will explain the truth of the verses of the sacred texts of the Qur’an knowing that each master creator have a catalog wherein He would indicate technical data and details of His creation. Because Allah (God) is the Creator of this Cosmos, He therefore mentioned in His book the holy Qur’an detailed information concerning his creation (master work), Allah Who perfected all things He created so if you find all what Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni explain from Allah’s words fall into the practical real facts with knowledge and logic then he is telling you the truth also Allah and His Messenger Muhammad peace be up on him and his descendants told you the truth as well as Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni.

Therefore Bush Junior I do not want you to be naive by believing that I am the Expected Imam Mahdi unless you will find the truth of Qur’an explained by Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni fit into reality without a single doubt and of clear truth and logic like: 1+1=2 and that is what between you and me o Respectful Excellency President Bush Junior if you believe Allah (God) would forgive you your mischief on earth and would forgive your sins then He will guide you on the Straight ________Path!
    Allah would endues you with extra honour to the one you already have then He would bestow upon you from His presence an immense reward, you will also be granted the same rewards which will granted to the ones who would follow your steps and believe in my affair from all mankind. I the Expected Imam Mahdi speaks to you in a gentle manner politely with due respect:
    Submit yourself to Allah (embrace Islam religion) and save yourself from Allah’s painful wrath!
    I already advised you by inviting you to Allah (God) as stated in a previous speech I addressed to you in person which was all containing in details, I gave it the title ((THE TENTH PLANET IS A SIGN FOR THE APPEARANCE OF THE EXPECTED YEMENI O BUSH JUNIOR))

Did you find the truth of all what I mentioned in my declaration explaining Qur’an truth fit exactly with the reality and that the planet Earth is indeed the centre of this Cosmos and that the Holy house of Allah (God) Mecca which the spiritual pole of all nations to which people voyage for pilgrimage simulating (as an expression) a visit to their Lord Allah (God) Who made the location of His house in a central point of all His Cosmos as mentioned in the holy verse: ((Behold! We gave the site, to Abraham, of the (Sacred) House, (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me; and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).)) Allah’s word is truth! 022:026AL-HAJJ (THE PILGRIMAGE)

Because it was the first ever build house to worship Allah is the holy house of Allah in Bekka in holy Mecca therefore Allah wanted it to be at the centre of His great Cosmos and Most High Allah said: ((The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings In it are Signs Manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah,- those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures.)) Allah’s word is truth! 003:096-097AL-E-IMRAN (FAMILY OF ‘IMRAN)

And o Bush Junior I would like you to answer my question and look forward to hearing your answer as soon as possible: Did you find after our planet earth on which live Bush Junior and the Expected Mahdi and all people, did you find after it seven planets? Proof of truth to what is stated in this holy Qur’an. For, in this fact is the miracle to prove right hence to believe in this holy Qur’an which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad servant and Messenger of Allah peace be up on him and his descendants by His Lord (God), so in case you have found true that after the planet of ocean, trees and living being there are seven other planets (earths) superposed without any doubt then Allah and His messenger and His vicegerent Imam Nasser Al Yemeni told the truth.
    To your information o Bush Junior the purpose of focusing on this very question does not come from me rather because Allah made the miracle of believing in this very fact, therefore Allah Most High said: ((Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends all things in (His) Knowledge.)) Allah’s word is truth! 065:012AT-TALAQ (THE DIVORCE)
    Why did Allah say these words? This because He knew for sure that humans will find that beyond this planet earth there are seven planets (earths) and that all ancient civilizations did not have as much knowledge about the tenth planet X because it was only discovered in 2005, here ounce again the verse: ((Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends all things in (His) Knowledge.)) Allah’s word is truth! 065:012AT-TALAQ (THE DIVORCE)
    And I see the secret in you believing in this very verse in either announcing publicly your belief or that you will keep it secret while too proud to admit the truth though it became evident and obvious to all of you that this the real truth, because the meaning of Allah’s saying: ((that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends all things in (His) Knowledge)) Allah’s word is truth!
    Meaning it us to become obvious to all of you ((that Allah comprehends all things in (His) Knowledge)) despite the fact that Allah’s Messenger Muhammad peace be up on him and his descendants did not know this fact, and how could he possibly know that at his time than after all theses centuries it will become obvious to modern human that truly Muhammad (PBUOH) received the revelation from the presence of the Wise All Knowing: ((Lo! as for thee (Muhammad), thou verily receivest the Qur'an from the presence of One Wise, Aware.)) Allah’ word is truth! 027:006AN-NAML (THE ANT)
    He is the One Who informed of the fact beyond our planet earth exist seven other superposed planets (earths)

I am astonished at Muslim scientists whom still doubt my affair and can not decide yet despite the fact of believing in the holy Qur'an! Still, this very verse contains the secret of belief; it is one the fundamental (basics) neat and clear verses of the holy Qur'an, no need to explain it because it is as bright clear as the sunshine it only needs to be put in practice so one might be convinced and would believe. Is it true that beyond this planet earth exist seven other planets? Once you know the correct answer then it becomes obvious that this Qur'an was revealed by the One Who comprehended all things in His knowledge! This is the case for those who do not believe in the Qur'an yet, but until now even Muslim people did not believe in my affair therefore Allah's wrath will reach all human populations (villages & cities) including Muslim cities and villages despite their inhabitants being Muslims who believe in the holy Qur'an bust are denying the affair of the Expected Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni who is only speaking using Allah's words stated in the verses of the sacred Qur'an but they did not like what I am telling them the same way unfaithful people do not like listening to Allah's words, so there is no difference between.
    Is there any difference between them and between those who do not believe in this holy Qur'an? That is why I have to give them the bad news that they, some Muslims might want to interrupt me saying: how can you be so sure that Muslim and non Muslims alike both will suffer Allah's wrath?
    I then would answer him/ her right ahead: Are you living in a village or a city; He/ She would answer: yes! Then I will tell him/ her I find in the sacred texts that Allah's wrath will reach even the village of holy Mecca and all other Muslim cities and villages as well as all non believers in the holy Qur'an!

Allah Most High said: ((There is not a township but We shall destroy it ere the Day of Resurrection, or punish it with dire punishment. That is set forth in the Book (of Our decrees); Naught hindereth Us from sending portents save that the folk of old denied them. And We gave Thamud the she-camel - a clear portent save to warn)) Allah's word is truth! 017:058-059AL-ISRA (THE NIGHT JOURNEY)

So Muslims you will have to suffer the punishment and other shall perish. The punishment will be very painful for you are not convinced by evidences of the Lord's signs which I am explaining to you as they fit in reality and despite you find all what I am saying fitting exactly in reality fields, still you are not convinced (do not believe) and postponed the affair in believing in my matter until you experience whether Allah will prove me right concerning Allah's painful wrath than would you believe me; so what's the difference between you and between unbelievers who said: ((And when they said: O Allah! If this be indeed the truth from Thee, then rain down stones on us or bring on us some painful doom!)) Allah's word is truth! 008:032AL-ANFAL (BOOTY)
    Or aren't you waiting whether the wrath will take place or not in order to believe? By Allah (God) what if I told you O Muslims and to the rest of the world be informed with certainty that the wrath and the fact that the sun will appear from the west will occur ((after 1000 hours start counting on the first of dhoul Kid'a Saturday 1428, November 10th 2007 then you are going to wait and postpone your decision of whether to believe or not in my affair and recognizing me as your Imam until 1000 hours has expired then you are going to check whether Allah's proves me right or wrong, aren't aware of the fact in behaving in this way you are like cattle;- nay, you are worse astray in Path.
    How dare you say that you believe in this holy Qur'an and follow its commandments? Qur'an Which I challenge all of you by explaining the meaning of its secret in a just manner and bind you (make you speechless) with it. Many of you are aware of my affair still they are not decided so they do not really believe nor would deny because they are still not convinced that I am indeed the Expected Imam Mahdi therefore they decide to wait until expiration of the 1000 hours in order to see whether Allah proves me right with truth or not, evil is that which your belief enjoineth on you, if ye are believers. For sure there is no difference between you and those who said at the time when the
    Qur'an was sent down: ((And when they said: O Allah! If this be indeed the truth from Thee, then rain down stones on us or bring on us some painful doom!)) Allah's word is truth! 008:032AL-ANFAL (BOOTY)

There you are Muslims saying the same though you did not pronounce it with words; you do not believe me now you'd rather wait until you see whether the tenth planet X is really going to above your head causing meteorites rain of baked stones kept by the Lord for the purpose and is not faraway from the unjust ones. Or, is there an other reason for which you refuse to believe in my affair otherwise what are you waiting for? Ask yourself, do you find a different reason other than whether the tenth planet X is a true fact or s it just a theory, would it really come and cause a poles shift resulting in sun appearing from the west. Let me inform you: since when having faith helped population at the moment when they saw the painful wrath while not having believed before? It is the use by Allah and the way He always dealt with older civilizations, this is the rule and it won't change. The only exception in Human population who were inflicted the wrath were the folk of Yunus (JONAH) peace be up on him because they could change the faith of Allah written in His book for they prayed Allah asking him by The Promise He made a must for Himself: Your Lord hath inscribed for Himself (the rule of) mercy. Therefore pray to Allah and ask him FOR THE SAKE OF HIS MERCY HE INSCRIBED FOR HIMSELF, all of you who came to know about me say the following: ask Allah by the truth of THERE IS NO DEITY BESIDE ALLAH, FOR THE SAKE OF His Mercy He inscribed for Himself and by the greatest well being of your satisfaction if Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni is the real Imam Mahdi then allow me to become one of the first who would believe in his affair, those who would accept him as a leader and those who would obey his orders, all that as a sign of submission to Your Will o Lord Most Compassionate, Most Gracious. I swear By the Most High, Almighty Allah whom ever would say this prayer sincerely by fear that Nasser Muhammad could possibly be the Expected Imam Mahdi while he denies his affair, and then it is due on Allah (God) to guide him to the truth and to grant him the conviction of the truth of my affair, already at this pre Appearance (ruling) phase of discussion. His conviction will remain steady fast even after my Appearance because his conviction reached top level through knowledge and holy Qur'an evidence; those who would believe in my affair at the Night when being inflicted the punishment differ from those who would believe in me in the pre Appearance phase through the knowledge and evidence of the sacred texts from the holy Qur'an. There is a huge difference between them as between somebody you would imprison (punish) in order to correct him/ her and the smart one who would understand just by a sign (wink of an eye).

O Lord, be my witness! I carried my mission of informing people. What other argumentation do you need O Muslims and unfaithful alike? Even if you are going to watch the new moon crescent on the night of Sunday, then Monday is going to be 1st Dhi'lhija 1428 still that won't change much of the fact that Muslim astronomers are not believing what I am telling them, they are the ones who deep down well know that sighting the new moon crescent of Ramadan 1426 on Monday after sunset was impossible according to astronomic calculation, as a matter of fact astral-physics calculations are very accurate especially those related to sun and moon movements, I explained to you the reason why could see it and I said that it was possible to see it on that day after sunset because the new moon crescent was born (took shape) early morning of Monday, eclipses took place at noon but the moon crescent was already born (pre birth), so at the moment you thought it was eclipses the truth was that the new moon crescent has already had its shape! Monday after sunset it was possible to see the crescent of first Ramadan 1426. You did not take me seriously at that time saying it was not possibly the crescent new moon that we saw but imagination. Not long after that incident, Allah proved me right with a new sign in order for you to believe but this time it was not imaginary but sun reached the moon (movement of) by new moon crescent of Ramadan 1426, it only made you wrongly proud in denial, then you said those who started fastening Ramadan did it just because they saw Mercury and it was the new moon crescent they saw! What comparison there, then Allah proved right once more so that you might believe when the sun reached the moon by Dhi'lhija 1427, you were not under the impression saying: if really sun has reached the moon which is one of the great signs of end time and if it were to be true that the moment new moon crescent was born occurred prior to normal expected time then eclipses happened prior to normal, if you admit the truth as I admit impossible to sight see the new crescent moon due to the short age of the crescent because I explained to you the scientifically reason for that before people loose trust but you refused to admit the true fact which is a sign for the Appearance of the Expected Imam Mahdi despite your astonishment before these strange phenomenon's. Then the Great event took place by new moon crescent Ramadan 1428, the crescent set occurred before sun set after it has been born, how could it possibly happen? How could a new moon crescent set before sun set? Usually the newly born crescent would separate itself eastwards from the sun, but this time it was in a west position to the sun? We all know that move in direction west towards east, then it is obvious that the sun has overtaken the moon and went eastwards leaving it westwards, this became even more clear on Tuesday sunset Sha'ban 1st 1428.
    Once more, Allah proved me right so that you may comprehend when the sun reached the moon then the birth of the new moon crescent happened prior to its normal time therefore you could sight see the crescent after sunset of Thursday, then Friday was Aid (feast end Ramadan). On that day you became speechless, you couldn't argue anymore neither could you defend yourself and had to suffer a lot of critics, you were unable to answer lost your credentials by educated people at the same time the Expected Mahdi was the only one who believed you while you are ignoring him because you are feeling too proud or because you never heard of him. The Expected Imam Mahdi is the only defending you saying if it were not that the sun reached the moon causing prior birth of new moon crescent end Shab'an 1426 second great sign of end time then it would not have possible to sight see the new crescent on Monday at sunset, and I am convinced that it is scientifically impossible but the only reason which allowed the sight seeing of the new moon crescent is the fact of the sun reaching the moon (movement) which is the second great sign of end time. Is there anyone among you willing to be reminded? Is there anybody willing to contemplate on these facts? Anyone willing to believe in what Expected Mahdi is telling? We are now in month Dhil-Kida 1428 and all astronomers' also Muslim clerks know that new moon crescent of Dhi'lhija can not possibly bee sighted on Sunday at sunset because according to astro-physics calculations it will only be born at Sunday eight o'clock 8 O'clock 20:00 P.M how would it then be possible for people in Mecca or in Yemen to sight see it while according to calculations it is not in the horizon? It is too early to give a judgment about the new moon crescent of next Dhi'lhija I 'd rather wait until it is sighted as stated in Allah commandment: ((They ask thee concerning the New Moons. Say: They are but signs to mark fixed periods of time in (the affairs of) men, and for Pilgrimage)) Allah's word is truth! 002:189AL-BAKARA (THE COW).

What I want to say is, if Allah is going to prove me right with the sign of the a last catch up then the birth of the new moon crescent of next Dhi'lhija 1428 would happen early morning (dawn) of Sunday, look to horizon on the east once you come out of the mosque after morning pray you might sight see it, if not then you might it same day at sunset. Mind you, if Allah (God) is to give the last warning so that you might be reminded o you Muslim astro-scientists if that is the case and you still do not admit the fact that the sun has caught up with the moon, then I swear by Almighty Allah that you astro-scientists are going to be inflicted harsher punishment for you have denied the truth despite being in full knowledge of it. How dare be silent and diffuse the truth at a time when the Expected Mahdi defended you while believing in what you said despite that common people did not believe you and you lost your credentials still you insist on denying or accepting the Imam Mahdi preaching's and the fact that sun caught up with the moon because the moment of birth of the new moon crescent happened before the expected time of alignment (prior to the normal timing according to calculations) at the same time you are unable to provide a logic scientifically explanation to this phenomenon even if you were to live a trillion year doing research to find a reason for which you could see the new moon crescents on various occasions at a time it was impossible to see them, you were surprised at sight seeing them by new moon crescent watch groups (Ramadan crescent watch groups).
    All of you who are seeking the truth, fear the Lord and diffuse our declaration further to astronomical bodies and on the internet, they are susceptible of better comprehending before they lose completely their credentials by people all over the world. I bear witness in favor of astronomy scientists that their knowledge of the movements of sun, moon and earth is very accurate close to perfect without omission, and that the reason for their scientifically doubts since new moon crescent of Ramadan 1426 has been analyzed and explained in details by us to Muslims and non Muslims because of disruption in astro-physics rules which is in fact an index of the great signs of end time, these phenomenon's are to be taken seriously because these are warning signs for humanity so that they might seek refuge by the Lord and fear the wrath of catastrophic day. I call on all truth seekers to further inform scientists they might cross on their way, clercks and I invite them to be my honorable deputies, please communicate this declaration to President Bus Junior also to all world leaders, all possible internet sites worldwide, make as many copies as possible then distribute it to all people, this act will serve you as a legitimate excuse by the Lord so that people might fear Him and seek refuge by Him, in case it is the truth I am to be held responsible for my deeds not you, peace and blessings up on you all and up on all Allah's (God) Messengers, finally praise be to all Lord of the worlds!

Imam of Humanity, Allah's (God's) Vicegerent to all mankind, savior(Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni)
    انتهى الاقتباس من nour65

6. افتراضي

Salaam Brother

This is the English section where you can read many articles of the imam
    Feel free to ask anything and we promise to do our best in assiting you

https://nasser-alyamani.org/forumdisp...glish-Language

Fi Aman Allah
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    صدق الله العظيم

7. افتراضي

The Clear Imam

In the name of Allah the Most gracious the Most merciful
    إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
    صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:56]
    Allah bestows blessings on the Prophet, and also do His angels (by asking forgiveness and blessing for him). O you who believe, pray for him (invoke blessings) and ask (for him) peace
    [Surah : 33- Al-Ahzab - Verse: 56]

Peace and blessing be upon my grandfather from generations, the messenger of Allah, Muhammad, and upon his pure family and upon the caliph after him according to the Book; the Imam Ali peace and blessing be upon him, and peace and blessing be upon the righteous leaders of Muslims; AbuBakr, and Omar, and Othman, and upon all the supporters who follow the truth until the day of judgment

O people of Shiaa and Sunnah, the Imam Mahdi would not follow your vain desires in order for you to be pleased with him. It is more fitting that Allah is pleased, and I am a worshipper for His pleasure. Allah SWT Has made me a truthful judge between you in that which you have differed about in religion. The duty of Imam Mahdi is only to derive the true judgment of Allah from the clear verses of His Holy Book regarding what you have differed about, in line with the verses
    وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ
    صدق الله العظيم [الشورى: 10]
    And whatever thing you differed in, the judgment therefore is to Allah
    [Surah : 42 – Ash-Shuraa- Verse: 10]

Allah SWT said
    وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [المائدة: 50]
    And whose judgment is better than that of Allah for the people who are certain (in belief) [ Surah : 5 – Al-Ma'ida- Verse: 50]

Allah SWT said
    فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا وَمَنْ لَمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [المائدة: 44]
    So do not fear people, but fear Me, and do not take My verses for a partly sum. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, (it is) those (who) are the disbelievers
    [Surah : 5 – Al-Ma'ida- Verse: 44]

Allah SWT said
    وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ
    صدق الله العظيم [المائدة: 48]
    And We have sent down to you The Book with the truth, confirming what has came before it of the Book, and with authority over it. Therefore, judge between them by what Allah Has sent down, and do not follow their desires (diverting) away from what has come to you of the truth
    [Surah : 5 - Al-Ma'ida- Verse: 48]

Allah SWT said
    إِنَّمَا كَانَ قَوْلَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِذَا دُعُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ أَنْ يَقُولُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [النور : 51]
    The statement of the believers, when they are called to Allah and (to) His Messenger to judge between them, is that they say: "We have heard and we obeyed"; and those are they who are the prosperous
    [Surah: 24 - An-Noor - Verse: 51]

Allah SWT said
    أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَماً وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 114]
    So shall I seek other than Allah for a Judge when it is He who sent down to you The Book (the Qur'an), detailed
    [Surah : 6 – Al-Anaam - Verse: 114]

Allah SWT said:
    وَأَنِ احْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَنْ يَفْتِنُوكَ عَنْ بَعْضِ مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ أَنْ يُصِيبَهُمْ بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [المائدة: 49]
    And judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires, and be cautious of them lest they turn you away tempt you away from a part of what Allah has sent down to you. But if they turn their backs, then know that Allah wants to afflict them for some of their sins, and indeed many of the people are transgressors
    [ Surah : 5 – Al-Ma'ida - Verse: 49]

Allah SWT said
    إِنَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [النمل: 76]
    This Qur'an narrates to the children of Israel much about that which they differed
    [Surah : 27 – An-Naml- Verse: 76]

Allah SWT said
    أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [ال عمران: 23]
    Have you not seen them who have been given a portion of the Book being called to The Book of Allah to judge between them, then a group of them turn away and they are refuters
    [Surah: 3 - Al-Imraan - Verse: 23]

This is the Command of Allah to you; that whenever there is anything that you differ about in your religion among the Hadeeth from the prophet's teachings, Allah commanded you to compare it to the clear verses of the Book that are the Mother (essence) of the Book. Then if you find that any Hadeeth comes contradicting the clear verses of the Book then know that the messenger of Allah, Muhammad PBUH, did not say it, but it was fabricated and invented against the messenger of Allah, Muhammad PBUH, and his righteous companions in the Sunnah teachings

Muhammad, the messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his pure family, would not clarify a verse in the Book of Allah in a way that contradicts the clear verses of the Book. And since the Qur'an and its prophetical clarification come from Allah then any Hadeeth that comes contradicting the clear verses of the Qur'an is a fabricated Hadeeth against the prophet which came to you from other than Allah and his prophet and was invented against the righteous companions of the prophet who narrated Hadeeth. You have to believe that the clarification Sunnah (Hadeeth) is from Allah (as the Glorious Qur'an is from Allah) and that the prophet would not say anything from his own desire by conjecture that avails nothing against Truth

For that, Allah gave you the ruling of how to expose the Hadeeth that are fabricated against the prophet; Allah told you that if any Hadeeth is from other than Allah and his prophet then surely it will come contradicting the clear verses of the Book that are the Mother of the Book
    In line with the verse
    وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآَنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء: 81-82]
    and they say obedience, but when they go out from your presence, a party of them decides by night upon planning other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they plan by night, therefore turn aside from them and trust in Allah, and Allah is sufficient as a trustee. (81) Do they (believers) not contemplate the Qur'an? If it (what the people who make plots say) was from other than Allah, they(believers) will surely find therein much discrepancy (differences from what is in the Qur'aan).[Surah: 4- An-Nisaa'- Verses: 81-82

That is the ruling of Allah to you in the clear verse of His Book. You find that He sent you the command to compare the Hadeeths said to be from the prophet with the Qur'an. Allah told you that you will find much discrepancy between the Qur'an and the Hadeeths that came from other than Allah and His messenger. That is because truth and false are always opposites and never go together until light and darkness go together! Has light and darkness ever been together? Whenever there is light, darkness disappears. That is because the Hadeeth clarify the Qur'an and make it even clearer to the scholars of the Muslim nation, and Hadeeth never come contradicting the clear verses of the Qur'an

For that, the messenger of Allah Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him and his family said
    أعرضوا حديثي على القرآن فما وافق القرآن فأنا قلته وما خالف القرآن فليس مني
    Compare my Hadeeth to the Qur'an. Whatever matches it, it is I who said it and whatever contradicts it, I did not say it

And the messenger of Allah Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him and his family said
    إنها تكون بعدي رواة يروون عني الحديث، فأعرضوا حديثهم على القرآن، فما وافق القرآن فخذوا به، وما لم يوافق القرآن فلا تأخذوا به
    There will be people after me people who narrate Hadeeth. Compare the Hadeeth with the Qur'an. And what matches the Book of Allah, you take. And whatever contradicts the Book of Allah, you do not take

And the messenger of Allah Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him and his family said
    سيأتيكم عني أحاديث مختلفة، فما جاءكم موافقاً لكتاب الله ولسنتي فهو مني، وما جاءكم مخالفاً لكتاب الله ولسنتي، فليس مني
    There will come to you different Hadeeths said to be from me, what comes to you that matches the Book of Allah and my Sunnah (teachings) is from me. And what comes to you that contradicts the Book of Allah and my Sunnah, is not from me

This is because Sunnah clarifications (Hadeeth) do not oppose the clear verses of the Qur'an. On the contrary, they come to make the Qur'an even clearer, as it became clear to you now that the ruling of Allah is that the Qur'an is the reference in whatever you differ about among the Hadeeth, and the one condition is that Hadeeth should not come opposing the clear verses of The Book because it either matches the clear verses of the Book or doesn’t contradict them
    While, if Hadeeth comes to you that contradicts the clear verses in the Book of Allah, then the ruling has already come to you from the Prophet: what contradicts the Book of Allah is not from me

The same rule is applied to what is narrated from the true Imams of the prophet's family who clarify the Qur'an to the people with the truth. It would not be fitting for them to come with a clarification that contradicts the Qur'an neither contradicts the clarifications of the prophet PBUH. Let us apply this rule to one of the false narrated sayings said to be from the Imams of the family of the prophet as follows
    Ahmad, son of Isa, son of Ali, son of Ibrahim, son of Hashem said: My father narrated from my grandfather from Hamad son of Isa from Abi-Abdullah peace be upon him regarding the verse that Allah SWT said
    اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
    صدق الله العظيم
    Guide us to the straight path
    [Surah : 1– Al-Fatiha - Verse: 6]
    He said: The straight path is the Imam Ali PBUH and his knowledge. And the proof that the straight path is Ali PBUH in the Mother of the Book is the following verse
    وَإِنَّهُ فِي أُمِّ الْكِتَابِ لَدَيْنَا لَعَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ
    صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف: 4]
    And verily it is, in the Mother of the Book with Us, sublime, full of wisdom
    [Surah : 43 – Az-Zukhruf - Verse: 4]
    End of Quote

I , the Imam Mahdi, testify to Allah a certain testimony with the truth that the above narrated saying has come to from the cursed devil contradicting the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an. That is because Allah did not send His messenger Muhammad PBUH to guide you to Ali son of Abi-Talib! That is nothing but associating partners with Allah. the devil wants Shiaa to exaggerate about my grandfather from generations Ali PBUH, so that he misleads them away from the straight path of Allah, the Mighty, the praised One. Allah sent all prophets and messengers to guide people to the Path of Allah. Allah SWT said
    كَانَ النَّاسُ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً فَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ النَّبِيِّنَ مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَأَنزَلَ مَعَهُمُ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ فِيمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ فِيهِ إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوهُ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ فَهَدَى اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لِمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ مِنَ الْحَقِّ بِإِذْنِهِ وَاللَّهُ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
    صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 213]
    (The) people were one nation, then Allah raised the prophets as bearers of glad tidings and warners; and He sent down with them the Book with the truth to judge between people in that which they differed. And none differed about it (the Book) except those who were given it after clear signs had come to them, transgressing among themselves; so Allah guided those who believed, regarding that in which they differed of the truth, by His leave. And Allah guides whoever he wills to a straight path
    [Surah: 2 - Al-Baqara - Verse: 213]

The question here is: Whom the straight path is taken to? You find the answer in the verses that are clear to all knowledgeable and ignorant people among you in what Allah SWT said
    وَإِنَّكَ لَتَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (52) صِرَاطِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَلَا إِلَى اللَّهِ تَصِيرُ الأمُورُ
    صدق الله العظيم [الشورى: 53]
    and you surely do guide to a straight path, (52) The path of Allah to whom belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. And to Allah only do all matters return
    [Surah: 42 - Ash-Shuraa- Verses: 52-53]

Allah SWT said
    مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلاَّ هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
    صدق الله العظيم [هود: 56]
    There is no walking creature but He takes hold of it by its forelock; surely my Lord is on the straight path
    [Surah : 11 – Hood - Verse: 56]

Allah SWT said
    وَأَنَّ هَٰذَا صِرَاطِي مُسْتَقِيمًا فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا السُّبُلَ فَتَفَرَّقَ بِكُمْ عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ ذَلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُمْ بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 153]
    And that this is My path, straight; so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His path, that is what He Has instructed you with; that you may become pious.'[Surah: 6 - Al-Anaam- Verse: 153

Allah SWT said
    وَكَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ وَأَنتُمْ تُتْلَى عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتُ اللّهِ وَفِيكُمْ رَسُولُهُ وَمَن يَعْتَصِم بِاللّهِ فَقَدْ هُدِيَ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
    صدق الله العظيم [ال عمران: 101]
    And how could you disbelieve while the verses of Allah are recited unto you and among you is His Messenger? And whoever holds fast to Allah has (indeed) been guided to a straight path
    [Surah: 3 - Al-Imran - Verse: 101]

Allah SWT said
    فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَاعْتَصَمُواْ بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء: 175]
    those who believe in Allah and hold fast to it (the Qur'an), Allah will enter them into Mercy from Him and Grace, and Allah will guide them to Him to the Straight Path
    [Surah: 4 – An-Nisaa' - Verse: 175]

Allah SWT said
    قُلْ إِنَّنِي هَدَانِي رَبِّي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ دِينًا قِيَمًا مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الانعام: 161]
    Say, “Indeed my Lord has guided me to a straight path; a religion of right, the way of IBRAHEEM (Abraham), a man of exclusive devotion; and he was not of those who associated (partners with God).” [Surah : 6 – Al-Anaam - Verse: 161

It is now clear to knowledgeable and unknowledgeable people among you that the straight path is the path to Allah, The All-Majestic, the Praised One, in line with the verse
    وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ هُوَ الْحَقَّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ
    صدق الله العظيم [سبأ: 6]
    Those who have been given the knowledge see that which has been sent down to you from your Lord, that it is the truth, and (that it) guides to the path of the All-Majestic, the Praised One
    [Surah: 34- Saba'- Verse: 6]

Allah SWT said
    إِنَّ هَذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ فَمَن شَاء اتَّخَذَ إِلَى رَبِّهِ سَبِيلاً
    صدق الله العظيم [المزمل: 19]
    Surely this is a reminder, so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way
    [Surah : 73- Al-Muzzamil- Verse: 19]

The messenger of Allah Muhammad and all messengers before him and all chosen Imams were sent by Allah to guide people to the straight path of Allah, the Mighty, the Praised, no associate with Him. In line with the verse
    كَانَ النَّاسُ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً فَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ النَّبِيِّنَ مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَأَنزَلَ مَعَهُمُ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ فِيمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ فِيهِ إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوهُ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ فَهَدَى اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لِمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ مِنَ الْحَقِّ بِإِذْنِهِ وَاللَّهُ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
    صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 213]
    The people were one nation, then Allah raised the prophets as bearers of glad tidings and warners; and He sent down with them the Book with the truth to judge between people in that which they differed. And none differed about it (the Book) except those who were given it after clear signs had come to them, transgressing among themselves; so Allah guided those who believed, regarding that in which they differed of the truth, by His leave. And Allah guides whoever he wills to a straight path
    [Surah:2 - Al-Baqara - Verse: 213]

The straight path is to Allah only, not to my grandfather from generations, Ali son of Abi-Taleb PBUH. Do not you fear Allah? Follow me and I will lead you by the Glorious Qur'an to the Path of The All-Mighty, the Praised One. In line with the verse
    وَكَذَلِكَ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ رُوحاً مِّنْ أَمْرِنَا مَا كُنتَ تَدْرِي مَا الْكِتَابُ وَلَا الْإِيمَانُ وَلَكِن جَعَلْنَاهُ نُوراً نَّهْدِي بِهِ مَنْ نَّشَاء مِنْ عِبَادِنَا وَإِنَّكَ لَتَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (52) صِرَاطِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَلَا إِلَى اللَّهِ تَصِيرُ الأمُورُ
    صدق الله العظيم [الشورى: 53]
    And thus We have inspired to you ROOH (a spirit) of Our command. You did not know not what the Book was, nor what was the faith, but We made it (the Quran) a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants; and you surely do guide to a straight path, (52) The path of Allah to whom belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. And to Allah only do all matters return
    [Surah: 42 - Ash-Shuraa - Verse: 52-53]

We go back to the false clarification that is an inspiration from the cursed devil: they said in the book of Akhbaar Al-Maani (Tales of meanings) narrated from Abi-Abdullah peace be upon him regarding the verse that Allah SWT said
    اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
    صدق الله العظيم
    Guide us to the straight path
    [Surah : 1– Al-Fatiha - Verse: 6]
    He said: The straight path is the Imam Ali PBUH and his knowledge. And the proof that the straight path is Ali PBUH in the Mother of the Book is the following verse
    وَإِنَّهُ فِي أُمِّ الْكِتَابِ لَدَيْنَا لَعَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ
    And verily it is, in the Mother of the Book with Us, sublime, full of wisdom
    [Surah : 43– Al-Zukhruf - Verse: 4]
    End of quote

Then we leave the reply for that to come directly from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise, that this verse (they mentioned) is clear to all of you, knowledgeable people or unknowledgeable among you, the verse states that the Qur'an is copied from Al-Lawh-Al-Mahfooz (the Preserved Tablet with Allah), in line with the verses
    إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (3) وَإِنَّهُ فِي أُمِّ الْكِتَابِ لَدَيْنَا لَعَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ
    Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Qur'an, that you may understand. (3) And verily it is, in the Mother of the Book with Us, sublime, full of wisdom
    [Surah : 43– Al-Zukhruf - Verse: 4]

Do these verses need any clarification? They show that The Qur'an exists in the Book that is the origin of all Books. This original Book is called Al-Kitaab Al-Maknoon (the Hidden/preserved Book) in line with the verse
    فَسَبِّحْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الْعَظِيمِ (74) فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَوَاقِعِ النُّجُومِ ﴿75﴾ وَإِنَّهُ لَقَسَمٌ لَّوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ ﴿76﴾ إنَّهُ لَقُرْآنٌ كَرِيمٌ ﴿77﴾ فِي كِتَابٍ مَّكْنُونٍ ﴿78﴾ لَّا يَمَسُّهُ إِلَّا الْمُطَهَّرُونَ ﴿79﴾ تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة]
    So glorify the name of your Lord, the Great One. (74) Nay, I swear by the placement of the stars (75)which is indeed, if only you knew, a great adjuration (76) that This is indeed a Glorious Qur'an (77)kept in a hidden (preserved) Book. (78) None can touch/reach it except the purified. (79) a sending down by the Lord of all the worlds
    [Surah: 56- Al-Waqiaa - Verses: 74-80]

Look at the ruling of Allah about the Glorious Qur'aan that it was sent down from the (Hidden/Preserved Book) Book, in line with the verse
    إِنَّهُ لَقُرْآَنٌ كَرِيمٌ (77) فِي كِتَابٍ مَكْنُونٍ
    صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة: 78]
    that This is indeed a Glorious Qur'an (77) kept in a hidden/preserved Book
    [Surah: 56- Al-Waqiaa - Verses: 77-78]

And Allah SWT said
    بَلْ هُوَ قُرْآنٌ مَجِيدٌ فِي لَوْحٍ مَحْفُوظٍ
    صدق الله العظيم [البروج: 21-22]
    Nay, but it is a Nobel/Glorious Qur'an, (21) in a tablet preserved
    [Surah: 85- Al-Burooj - Verses: 21-22]

The Preserved Tablet is The Clear Book which therein Allah Has written all that was and all that will be until the day of judgment, and what the prophets said to their people and what their people replied to them, in line with the verse
    وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أحْصَيْنَاهُ فِي إِمَامٍ مُبِين
    صدق الله العظيم [يس: 12]
    and of everything We have taken account (encompassed) in a Clear Imam (guide/Book) [Surah: 36- YAA-SEEN- Verse: 12]

A brother among the Shiaa might want to interrupt me and say: Do not you see that Allah means the Imam Ali here
    and of everything We have taken account (encompassed) in a Clear Imam (guide/Book) [Surah: 36- YAA-SEEN- Verse: 12]
    So Imam Ali knows all that was and that will come until the day of judgment

I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, reply to him and say:Allah SWT said
    إِنْ عِنْدَكُمْ مِنْ سُلْطَانٍ بِهَذَا أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (68) قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ (69) مَتَاعٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُهُمْ ثُمَّ نُذِيقُهُمُ الْعَذَابَ الشَّدِيدَ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [يونس: 68-70]
    Do you have proof for this. Do you say of Allah which you know not? (68) Say: "Verily, those who fabricate unto Allah lies shall not succeed (69) A little enjoyment in this worldly life; then to Us is their return; then We will make them taste the severe torment for what they have been disbelieving
    [Surah: 10 –Yunus- Verses: 68-70]

The Arabic word
    إمام/ Imam
    in this place is among the verses of similarity (ambiguous). The word of similarity here is
    a clear Imam / إِمَامٍ مُبِين
    Because of that, some of you think that is means Imam Ali son of Abi-Tabel, others say it means Imam Mahdi who encompasses everything in his knowledge

I the Imam Mahdi reply to them and say: I testify to Allah a truthful certain testimony that I don’t know but what Allah Has taught me from the clarification of the verses of the Glorious Qur'an. Allah taught me that what is meant by
    a clear Imam/ إِمَامٍ مُبِين
    is the Book of judgment that the Lord of the worlds Has, and that is why it is called the Clear Book; because it speaks the truth with justice. In line with the verse
    يَوْمَ نَدْعُو كُلَّ أُنَاسٍ بِإِمَامِهِمْ فَمَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ يَقْرَؤُونَ كِتَابَهُمْ وَلاَ يُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلاً
    صدق الله العظيم [الاسراء: 71]
    On the day when We shall call every people with its Imam (guide/book); so whoever is given his Book in his right hand these shall read their Book, and they will not be wronged (even as much as) a single date thread
    [Surah: 17 - Al-Israa' - Verse: 71]

What is the Imam that nations are called for? The answer is found in the clear verses of the Book in the verse
    وَتَرَى كُلَّ أُمَّةٍ جَاثِيَةً كُلُّ أُمَّةٍ تُدْعَى إِلَى كِتَابِهَا الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ مَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية: 28]
    You will see every nation kneeling down, every nation being called to its Book; today you will be recompensed for what you were doing
    [Surah : 45 - Al-Jathiya - Verse: 28]

Don’t you know that the Book is also called Imam? That is because Allah sent the Command to people to follow His Book. Allah SWT said
    وَمِنْ قَبْلِهِ كِتَابُ مُوسَى إِمَامًا وَرَحْمَةً وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ مُصَدِّقٌ لِسَانًا عَرَبِيًّا لِيُنْذِرَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُحْسِنِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الاحقاف: 12]
    And before it was the Book of MOOSA (Moses), an Imam (a guide) and a mercy; and this is a Book confirming it, in the Arabic tongue, to warn those who have wronged; and as glad tidings to the virtuous
    [Surah: 46 - Al-Ahqaaf - Verse: 12]

Regarding the verse
    and of everything We have taken account in a Clear Imam (guide/Book) [Surah: 36- YAA-SEEN- Verse: 12]

That is the Book of judgment from the Lord of the worlds, which pronounces the truth between those who are disputing that is why it is called Imam. In line with the verse
    هَذَا كِتَابُنَا يَنْطِقُ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْحَقِّ إِنَّا كُنَّا نَسْتَنْسِخُ مَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية: 29]
    This Book of Ours pronounces over you with the truth; We have been making a copy of whatever you were doing
    [Surah: 45- Al-Jathiya- Verse: 29]

That is because in it Allah Has taken account of all what His creatures will do in the world of the unseen before He created them. And Allah Has made it the judge between those who are differing. Whatsoever is different to what is in it, is false. That is because disobedient people will deny the bad deeds that angel ATEED has written upon them. Allah SWT said
    هَذَا كِتَابُنَا يَنْطِقُ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْحَقِّ إِنَّا كُنَّا نَسْتَنْسِخُ مَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية: 29]
    This Book of Ours pronounces over you with the truth; We have been making a copy of whatever you were doing

That is the Clear Imam which is the Clear Book, the Mother Book (origin) that Allah, the Lord of the world Has, which therein He Has taken account of all that was and all that will be until the day of judgment. He wrote what was and what will be of all minor and major events and what will be granted for sustenance to all creatures whether it is an ant or any other creature; Human or a bird flying with two wings, all their sustenance was ordinated in a time appointed in the Book inscribed; whether it is a grain/seed or anything else until the day of judgment, in line with the verse
    وَعِنْدَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِنْ وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الأَرْضِ وَلا رَطْبٍ وَلا يَابسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُبِينٍ
    صدق الله العظيم [ق: 21]
    And with Him are the keys of the GHAIB (the Unknown/Unseen) None knows them but He. He knows what is in the land and the sea. Not a leaf falls, but He knows, nor a grain is there in the darknesses of the earth, nor anything wet or dry but (it is written) in a Clear Book (of evidence).[Surah: 6- QAAF- Verse: 59

Then therein was written a copy of all unseen deeds of all creatures. In line with the verse
    إِنَّا نَحْنُ نُحْيِ الْمَوْتَى وَنَكْتُبُ مَا قَدَّمُوا وَآثَارَهُمْ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أحْصَيْنَاهُ فِي إِمَامٍ مُبِينٍ
    صدق الله العظيم, [يس: 12]
    Verily, it is We who revive the dead, and We write down what they have put forth and their traces (the consequences of what they have left behind), and of everything We have taken account (encompassed) in a Clear Imam (Book) [Surah: 36- YAA-SEEN- Verse: 12

That is because each of the companions of Hell will raise a case against angel Ateed for what he wrote of their bad deeds and all of them will deny their bad deeds. They will start denying right after they die and also on the day of resurrection. Allah SWT said
    الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُاْ السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِن سُوءٍ بَلَى إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم, [النحل: 28]
    Those whose lives the angels take who have wronged themselves would they offer greetings: "We did no evil." - "No, but verily Allah knows all that you did" [An-Nahl - Surah: 16- Verse: 28

Their denial happens right after they die, when angel Ateed and his assistant/helper angel Raqeeb take their souls. Then they deny all their bad deeds that angel Ateed has written and they say: "We did no evil." Then angel Ateed and his witness; angel Raqeeb who is a witness of the innocence of angel Ateed , reply to those who deny their bad deeds that were written by angel Ateed: "No, but verily Allah knows all that you did"; Meaning: they leave the judgment of that to Allah, the Knower of the unseen, who knows the servants who go forward and those who remain behind, and knows all about what they will do before He created them. In line with the verse
    (وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ نُحْيِي وَنُمِيتُ وَنَحْنُ الْوَارِثُونَ (23) وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْنَا الْمُسْتَقْدِمِينَ مِنْكُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْنَا الْمُسْتَأْخِرِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم, [الحجر: 23-24]
    For, behold, It is We who revive (from death) and deal death (make to die), and We are the inheritors (of all) (23) And We surely know those among you who who hasten forward among you and We know those who lag behind
    [Surah: 15- Al-Hijr- Verses: 23-24]

Until the day of judgment when they come, a Sa'iq (a driver) and Shaheed (a witness). The driver is angel Ateed, driving his opponent to Allah to judge between them whether angel Ateed was unfair to the man and wrote what the man did not do. While the witness is angel Raqeeb, since he was present when the man did his bad deeds but he wasn’t entitled to write the bad deeds so he became a truthful witness. But those people who wronged themselves denied what angel Ateed has written of their bad deeds and they will deny the testimony of angel Raqeeb as well. Then Allah will bring forth Al-kitab Al-Mubeen (The Clear Book) which is His Own Book, Glory be to Him. Allah SWT said
    هَذَا كِتَابُنَا يَنطِقُ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْحَقِّ إِنَّا كُنَّا نَسْتَنسِخُ مَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم, [الجاثية: 29]

But those people who did wrong already know that angel Ateed and his witness angel Raqeeb were not unfair to them. Allah brings forth His Clear Book sending it down from His throne to compare what is in it to what angel Ateed has written. And since the people who committed bad deeds know that the two angels weren’t unjust to them, there is fear in their hearts from what is in it. Allah SWT said
    وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ فَتَرَى الْمُجْرِمِينَ مُشْفِقِينَ مِمَّا فِيهِ وَيَقُولُونَ يَا وَيْلَتَنَا مَالِ هَذَا الْكِتَابِ لَا يُغَادِرُ صَغِيرَةً وَلَا كَبِيرَةً إِلَّا أَحْصَاهَا وَوَجَدُوا مَا عَمِلُوا حَاضِرًا وَلَا يَظْلِمُ رَبُّكَ أَحَدًا
    صدق الله العظيم, [الكهف: 49]
    And the Book is placed, and you see the criminals fearful of what is in it, and they say: "Woe to us! What a book is this that does not leave (out) anything small or big, but it takes account thereof!". They find all that they have done present. And Your Lord Does not wrong anyone
    [Surah: 18 – Al-Kahf- Verse: 49]

They say that secretly, not by their tongues. They say within themselves
    Woe to us! What a book is this that does not leave (out) anything small or big, but it takes account thereof
    They don’t find a way out of this but to continue denying their bad deeds and swear to Allah they did not do any of them, thinking that the one who wrote this Clear Book is another angel, the same way angel Ateed wrote, and what they do not know is that the one who wrote the Clear Book is Allah Himself who knows the unseen and that Allah knew what bad deeds they will do even before they did them. And since they don’t know that the Clear Book is Allah's Book they deny it and swear by Allah to Him. Allah SWT said
    يَوْمَ يَبْعَثُهُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِيعاً فَيَحْلِفُونَ لَهُ كَمَا يَحْلِفُونَ لَكُمْ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ عَلَى شَيْءٍ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم, [المجادلة: 18]
    On the day that Allah will resurrect them all together, they will swear to Him as they swear to you, and think they are upon something (have something to depend upon). Indeed, it is they who are the liars
    [Surah: 58-Al-Mujadala-Verse: 18]

Then the anger of Allah over them becomes more and He seals their mouths and makes their hands, legs and skins talk to say what they did. Allah SWT said
    الْيَوْمَ نَخْتِمُ عَلَى أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَتُكَلِّمُنَا أَيْدِيهِمْ وَتَشْهَدُ أَرْجُلُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم, [يس: 65]
    Today We seal their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their legs testify to what they have been earning
    [Surah: 36- YAA-SEEN- Verse: 65]

And after their own limbs bear witness against them, they cannot continue denying anymore, so Allah lets their mouths speak to talk to their own limbs and skins. Allah SWT said
    وَقَالُوا لِجُلُودِهِمْ لِمَ شَهِدتُّمْ عَلَيْنَا قَالُوا أَنطَقَنَا اللَّهُ الَّذِي أَنطَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ خَلَقَكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم, [فصّلت: 21]
    They say to their own skins: "why did you testify against us?" they say: "we were given speech by Allah, who gives speech to everything: and He created you the first time, and to Him you return
    [Surah: 41- Fus-silat- Verse: 21]

Then Allah the supreme, who knows all the unseen talks to them
    وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَسْتَتِرُونَ أَنْ يَشْهَدَ عَلَيْكُمْ سَمْعُكُمْ وَلَا أَبْصَارُكُمْ وَلَا جُلُودُكُمْ وَلَكِن ظَنَنتُمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَعْلَمُ كَثِيراً مِّمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم, [فصّلت: 22]
    You have not been seeking to hide so that your hearing or your eye-sights or your skins may testify against you, but you thought that Allah Does not know much of that which you do!
    [Surah: 41- Fus-silat- Verse: 22]

Then the command of Allah, The One, The All Dominant comes to the two angels assigned to the man from the beginning to the end, RAQEEB and ATEED, and Allah says to angel RAQEEB and angel ATEED
    أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ (26) مَّنَّاعٍ لِّلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُّرِيبٍ (27) الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ
    صدق الله العظيم, [ق: 24-26]
    Both of you Throw into Hell every (such) stubborn, persisting ingrate. (26) Preventer of good, aggressor, caster of doubts and suspicion. (27) Who appointed with Allah another god, both of you throw him into grievous torment
    [Surah: 50- QAAF- Verse: 24-26]

But the devil is still in the body of that man, they are two souls in one body so they both will share the punishment. So the devil who is the companion of the man is in fright now after he heard the command of Allah to the two angels RAQEEB and ATEED
    أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ (24) مَّنَّاعٍ لِّلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُّرِيبٍ (25) الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ
    صدق الله العظيم, [ق: 24-26]
    Both of you Throw into Hell every (such) stubborn, persisting ingrate. (24) Preventer of good, aggressor, caster of doubts and suspicion. (25) Who appointed with Allah another god, both of you throw him into grievous torment
    [Surah: 50- QAAF- Verse: 24-26]

Then the devil, the companion of the wrong-doer, speaks trying to absolve himself and says to Allah SWT
    قَالَ قَرِينُهُ رَبَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَكِن كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ (27) قَالَ لَا تَخْتَصِمُوا لَدَيَّ وَقَدْ قَدَّمْتُ إِلَيْكُم بِالْوَعِيدِ (28) مَا يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلْعَبِيدِ (29) يَوْمَ نَقُولُ لِجَهَنَّمَ هَلِ امْتَلَأْتِ وَتَقُولُ هَلْ مِن مَّزِيدٍ (30) وَأُزْلِفَتِ الْجَنَّةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ
    (31) هَذَا مَا تُوعَدُونَ لِكُلِّ أَوَّابٍ حَفِيظٍ (32) مَنْ خَشِيَ الرَّحْمَن بِالْغَيْبِ وَجَاء بِقَلْبٍ مُّنِيبٍ (33) ادْخُلُوهَا بِسَلَامٍ ذَلِكَ يَوْمُ الْخُلُودِ (34) لَهُم مَّا يَشَاؤُونَ فِيهَا وَلَدَيْنَا مَزِيدٌ (35) وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّن قَرْنٍ هُمْ أَشَدُّ مِنْهُم بَطْشًا فَنَقَّبُوا فِي الْبِلَادِ هَلْ مِن مَّحِيصٍ (36) إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَذِكْرَى لِمَن كَانَ لَهُ قَلْبٌ أَوْ أَلْقَى السَّمْعَ وَهُوَ شَهِيدٌ
    صدق الله العظيم, [ق: 27-37]
    His companion says: "Our Lord, I did not make him transgress, but he himself was far astray. (27) He says: "Do not dispute before Me, for I indeed had already in advance presented to you the warning promise. (28) The Word is not altered with Me, nor am I unjust to the servants. (29) On the day(when) We say to Hell: Are you filled? And it says: are there yet more? (30) And The Garden (paradise) will be brought forward within sight, not afar, for the pious/God-fearing. (31) This is what you are promised for every oft-returning preserver, (32) whosoever feared AR-RAHMAAN (The Most Gracious), in the unseen, and came with a penitent heart. (33) "enter it in peace. This is the day of eternity." (34) theirs will be whatsoever they wish, and with Us there is yet more. (35) How many a generation We have destroyed before them who were mightier in power than they. Then they searched about in the cities, was there any refuge. (36) Indeed in that is a reminder for him who has a heart (wide-awake), or gives ear while witnessing
    [Surah: 50- QAAF- Verses: 27-37]

At that time, the man says to the devil who led him astray from the straight path in the first life
    قَالَ يَالَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ
    صدق الله العظيم, [الزخرف: 38]
    "He say: "O would that between me and you (there) were the distance between the two Easts, what an evil companion
    [Surah: 43 – Az-Zukhruf – Verse: 38]

That is because he is possessed in his body so both of them will share the punishment. I do not mean those ill people whom the devils make ill, who are among believers whom Allah tries. We do not mean this kind of possession. We mean the people who became possessed by a companion because of being oblivious, not those ill believers who are harmed by devils possessing them. The possession we mean here is assigned possession that Allah assigned for whomsoever turns away from the remembrance of God, who lives in the state of being oblivious from remembering God: Allah SWT said
    وَمَنْ يَعْشُ عَنْ ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَانِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ (36) وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنْ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ(37) حَتَّى إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَالَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ
    صدق الله العظيم, [الزخرف: 35-38]
    And he who blinds himself from the remembrance of Ar-Rahmaan (The Most Gracious), We assign to him a devil, so he is his companion. (36) They (Devils) surely bar them from the right Path, though they think they are guided (aright). (37) Until when he comes to Us, he says (to his companion): "O would that between me and you (there) were the distance between the two Easts, what an evil companion
    [Surah: 43 – Az-Zukhruf – Verse: 35-38]

For that the man says to his companion
    قَالَ يَالَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ
    صدق الله العظيم, [الزخرف: 38]
    "He say: "O would that between me and you (there) were the distance between the two Easts, what an evil companion
    [Surah: 43 – Az-Zukhruf – Verse: 38]

:Allah SWT said
    إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَذِكْرَى لِمَن كَانَ لَهُ قَلْبٌ أَوْأَلْقَى السَّمْعَ وَهُوَ شَهِيدٌ
    صدق الله العظيم, [ق: 37]
    Indeed in that is a reminder for him who has a heart (wide-awake), or gives ear while witnessing
    [Surah: 50- QAAF- Verse: 37]

My God, I clarified for them, so be my witness. And peace and blessings be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds
    The teacher of the true clarification of the Glorious Qur'an; The Imam Mahdi Nassir Mohammad Al-Yamani

8. افتراضي Can my friend come to Yemen and meet Imam Naser Mohammad?

Salam Aleykum, by will of Allah I gave to my friend a message about Imam Mahdi and he was so happy and immediately believed to him and said he was waiting for that so long time and he asked me may he come to meet Imam? ( and i wish the same but by reason of some problems I cannot travel now)...

9. افتراضي

وعليكم السلام حبيبي في الله
    TamerlanKuzgov salam alaykom
    Can pledge my brother in Islam, without moving from your home country to Imam Nasir Muhammad through pledge allegiance to this link and then after the apparition, God willing, be a pledge of allegiance to the right hand in
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/newthread...newthread&f=28
    Write here pledged allegiance to Imam Nasser Mohammed
    And ponder my brother in God's love forward data in English here:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/forumdisp...glish-Language

تقبل الله منكم البيعة مسبقا
    ربي اغفر لي وتب علي انك انت التواب الرحيم

10. افتراضي

Salam Alaykum brother
    Ofcourse you can travel to Yemen but the Imam has advised us to wait for now till the day of the Bay3a
    (Physical meeting with the Imam in Mecca to pledge Alliance face to face for he will call each of us by name as we are the first Ansar we pledged Alliance with him before meeting in Mecca)

The reason why Imam advised not to go to Yemen now is because he is not powerul enough to protect any of us, so he advised to wait till he can accomodate and protect us, and he predicted the Fitna in the Middle East will grow stronger and stronger and when it reaches it's peak the Ansar can escape to Yemen to meet the Imam or meet in Mecca when the day comes of the "Public Bay3a/aPledging Alliance"".

The best thing to do now is to read more of the Imam's Articles and spread this knowledge to people of the muslim and non muslim world. Please, be causious and careful in the beginning, you are allowed to keep your identity hidden and spread the imam's knowledge by internet or with trustworthy friends or family.

May Allah protect you brother

Fi Aman Allah

Oceanmen
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    صدق الله العظيم

صفحة 1 من 54 1231151 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions